PDA

View Full Version : I'm Pissed Off

KyleW
06-29-2009, 03:01 AM
I took an Offspring quiz on Facebook today and got 96% - Thats one question wrong. This would normally be fine and I admit I don't know everything apart from the guy who wrote the quiz actually got it wrong!

Question: Which 4 members were part of the band when The Offspring released the self titled album

1) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, James
2) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, Ron
3) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, Atom
4) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, Pete

The answer is clearly 2 but he stated that it was one. Im annoyed. :mad:

Oxygene
06-29-2009, 03:07 AM
I took an Offspring quiz on Facebook today and got 96% - Thats one question wrong. This would normally be fine and I admit I don't know everything apart from the guy who wrote the quiz actually got it wrong!

Question: Which 4 members were part of the band when The Offspring released the self titled album

1) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, James
2) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, Ron
3) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, Atom
4) Dexter, Noodles, Greg, Pete

The answer is clearly 2 but he stated that it was one. Im annoyed. :mad:

I pray that you get over that one...

zsk
06-29-2009, 06:44 AM
where can i find that quiz???

dff_punk
06-29-2009, 06:46 AM
On Facebook, I suppose.

Jojan
06-29-2009, 07:02 AM
Send him a notice about it and give him some proof that what you're saying is correct. If he can he might change it. Stop being pissed and do something about it instead.

chriiis
06-29-2009, 07:23 AM
send to him a PM via facebook, the true answer is the number 2 :/

T_immortal
06-29-2009, 07:39 AM
Well isn't it obvious, that dude must fail at making quizzes, I got my lynchin' rope! Lets find the mofo!

KyleW
06-29-2009, 08:10 AM
Send him a notice about it and give him some proof that what you're saying is correct. If he can he might change it. Stop being pissed and do something about it instead.

There is a report question button which I used but yeah I sent him a PM too.

Well isn't it obvious, that dude must fail at making quizzes, I got my lynchin' rope! Lets find the mofo!

The dudes name is Keaton Chmelnytzki, take a guess where he's from :)

univonc
06-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Ahhhhh, it's time to relax,
and you know what that means,
a glass of wine, your favourite easy chair,
and of course this compact disc playing and your home stereo.
So go on, indulge yourself,
that's right, kick off your shoes, put your feet up,
lean back and just enjoy the melodies.
After all, music soothes even the savage beasts.

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Why are you getting so upset about this ... it is a Facebook quiz and they are a load of rubbish anyway.

KyleW
06-29-2009, 09:56 AM
Why are you getting so upset about this ... it is a Facebook quiz and they are a load of rubbish anyway.

Im not as upset about it as my first post probably makes out. I just get annoyed when people pump out the wrong information.

Outerspaceman21
06-29-2009, 10:04 AM
If I were you, I'd hunt him down and kill him.

Phil594
06-29-2009, 10:46 AM
I took the "Name The Offspring Song Quiz" on Facebook and got 100/100. 1.3 seconds per question = god.

Oxygene
06-29-2009, 11:32 AM
I took a "fuck the other guys girlfriend while he's taking a facebook quiz" test.. and I scored.. I scored! :D

hshduppsnt
06-29-2009, 11:34 AM
I took a "fuck the other guys girlfriend while he's taking a facebook quiz" test.. and I scored.. I scored! :D

oh Dude... so THATS why my girlfriends have been leaving me! Who knew?!

Oxygene
06-29-2009, 12:05 PM
oh Dude... so THATS why my girlfriends have been leaving me! Who knew?!

I'm glad someone got the joke.. I bet some douchbags are just waiting to press the report button :)

KyleW
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
I took the "Name The Offspring Song Quiz" on Facebook and got 100/100. 1.3 seconds per question = god.

I took that and got 100/100 I think I was a little slower than a 1.3 average though

TakesMeNowhere28
06-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Don't feel bad. I've taked quizzes before where I knew the answer but they said it was wrong when it was clearly right. If the dumbass doesn't know how to put together an accurate quiz, that's his/her problem. Don't kick yourself over it. You know you got it right and that's all that matters.

Budzy
06-30-2009, 04:31 AM
If I were you, I'd hunt him down and kill him.

Beat me to it...:(

pol_spain
06-30-2009, 09:29 AM
All of you are wrong!!!!!! Fucking no fans!

Ron did not record the self titled album. Before sign with Nemesis, there was another drummer that record Blackball and I'll be waiting with "Manic Subsidial".

From wikipedia:
"This led to Holland taking over on vocals, and James Lilja joining as the drummer. The band changed their name to "The Offspring" in 1985.[13]

In 1986, the band released their first single; the 7" "I'll Be Waiting/Blackball". They released the single on their self-made Black Label record company, which was named after the brand of beer named Black Label. Lilja quit shortly after the release to pursue a medical career in gynecology,[14] and was replaced by Ron Welty, who was only 16 years old at the time."

ThunderPX
06-30-2009, 06:28 PM

Ron did not record the self titled album. Before sign with Nemesis, there was another drummer that record Blackball and I'll be waiting with "Manic Subsidial".

From wikipedia:
"This led to Holland taking over on vocals, and James Lilja joining as the drummer. The band changed their name to "The Offspring" in 1985.[13]

In 1986, the band released their first single; the 7" "I'll Be Waiting/Blackball". They released the single on their self-made Black Label record company, which was named after the brand of beer named Black Label. Lilja quit shortly after the release to pursue a medical career in gynecology,[14] and was replaced by Ron Welty, who was only 16 years old at the time."

That doesn't say anything about the self-titled album. Also, try checking the album's credits before accusing people of not being real fans.

Ryder1234
06-30-2009, 06:34 PM

From wikipedia:

lol wikipedia

ps. you're wrong

KyleW
06-30-2009, 06:44 PM
lol wikipedia

my thoughts exactly

Beaker
07-01-2009, 06:46 AM
you take facebook to seriously,

apparently i should marry will smith, i am helium the element, and the colour that best describes me is green, i thought i was more of a red coloured personality.

just laugh it off.

dexter12296566
07-01-2009, 07:09 PM
ur right it says so on the sleeve. Dex Noodles Greg and James were Clowns of Death but in the words of Noodles "Dexter stole the drummer and that band was no longer" James Lilja did co-write beheaded with dex though