PDA

View Full Version : pick an offspring song u can relate 2. why?

dexter12296566
07-01-2009, 04:06 PM
i choose gone away. RIP benjamin. i also have anxiety and im paranoid so gotta get away too the last 1 is all i want. i am soooo tired of my parents bossing me around

emichaelvansnap
07-01-2009, 05:18 PM
If I had to choose one, it would be "you're gonna go far, kid", because it so relates to the character I play in pro wrestling...someone who would say or do anything to get ahead no matter what the consequences or who it would harm...it's a real bad ass song...and I'm totally down with it... LOL And now as I think more about it, while you're gonna go far kid is still the far and away winner....I add 2 runners up to the list...Original Prankster...just for the fun of the song...and Stuff is Messed Up because without a doubt....SHIT IS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!

SMASHedTHEignition
07-01-2009, 06:43 PM
mine'd probli b kick him when hes down, cos i cant really fight for shit but when im in a fight ill keep trying to kick the shit out of the enemy until i pass out our get killed.

i wonder if anyone relates to ill be waiting>? its such an awesome song but it has a great meaning

KyleW
07-01-2009, 06:43 PM
I definately related to Worst Hangover Ever last sunday.

KHWHD
07-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Kick Him When He's Down - but change the HE to SHE.

KyleW
07-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Kick Him When He's Down - but change the HE to SHE.

Kick him when shes down?

Jojan
07-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Intermission

KHWHD
07-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Kick him when shes down?

Yeah, I'm not a HE, so I said SHE.

come out swinging
07-01-2009, 08:47 PM
There are many, i pick a few to share. Dexter lyrics, i can relate to a lot of wat he has to say. He writes bout the Truth.

Have you ever/ staring at the sun cuz not fitting in, people judging others
Gone Away- ever1 knows someone they lost they are close to
Smash- I want to be who i want to be. Going to school to get the job i want, recording offspring covers

KyleW
07-02-2009, 01:30 AM
Yeah, I'm not a HE, so I said SHE.

Shouldn't it be Kick Her When She's Down?

Human
07-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Gone Away, Smash, and Meaning of Life. I think the first two are the main ones for a lot of people too.

Gone Away, because everyone has experienced loss at some point in their lives.

Smash, because of the whole concept of "Do what I want, do what I feel like" just being yourself despite others.

Meaning of Life, I guess I have my own weird take on this and meaning I find in it, so I won't explain.