PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about drunk bunnies

dexter12296566
07-01-2009, 04:18 PM
i just got out of 8th grade and in health class we did a project on drugs and alcohol and the bunnies they used to test it were so out of it. it was horrible and cruel. VOTE AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING AND ANIMAL EXPERIMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Phil594
07-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Drunk Bunnies. Lol

Al Coholic
07-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Well up untill this point I had been voting for it, but now that you've put it in all capital letters, you've convinced me. Thanks.

SweetTatyana
07-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Last year, I shared a lab with a professor who was testing the affects of cocaine on rats brains. Basically these rats were being fed cocaine I think every day or every other day for two years and then they were sacrificed. I am against animal testing too but at the same time, if you're a rat, you have a big cage, food, and a constant supply of cocaine, I don't know how much more you can aspire to lol

Al Coholic
07-01-2009, 05:15 PM
People who are against animal testing kind of piss me off with their naivety. They're asking what, that we essentially stop the progress of medicine entirely in order to save some low rodents? Fuck that's dumb.

I mean not to mention all the other industries out there that are dependent on animal testing, and the interdependant economical impact that I don't even have a grasp of, but the medicine thing should be enough. Fuck.

SweetTatyana
07-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah I am definitely for it in case of medicine, at least I better be since I do it :P
There are people who have actually protested outside a friend of mines lab when she was doing bone research. The thing is though, if you are going to do that, is it not hypocritical when you go to the hospital when you're sick and reaps the benefits of the research?

T-6005
07-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Al's kind of a dick.

And that youtube video of the drunk squirrel is hee-larious.

Al Coholic
07-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Everything is tainted with animal testing. The food you ate had preservatives that were tested on animals. The lube on the condoms you get down on? You think they'd let you rub that all over your genitals before they tested the effects on animals. There's other examples. They're everywhere, and yes, animal testing protestors are hypocrites who don't understand the full spectrum of the issue.

Sometimes there's such a thing as necessary sacrifice. The people that don't understand that are irritating, but no offense to you personally, Tatyana.

dexter12296566
07-01-2009, 05:52 PM
You know Al Coholic they do animal testing on dogs and cats 2

Al Coholic
07-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Yeah, but atleast they're furthuring the progress of society on those dogs and cats.

Meanwhile, millions more dogs and cats die of starvation and disease in the streets...pointlessly. Perhaps you could focus angsty, teenager energy on a shelter or something productive?

Outerspaceman21
07-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke

"If carrots got you drunk, Rabbits would be fucked up"

Thomas
07-01-2009, 08:37 PM
I fuckin' hate P.E.T.A.

Al Coholic
07-01-2009, 08:55 PM
You know when you see a hot chick and think disgusting shit to yourself?

One time I saw a girl in a peta shirt with the breasts bulging through it. Nipples and all. And thought, "Yeah, I'd like to fuck her pita pocket."

dexter12296566
07-01-2009, 09:03 PM
ya know Al Coholic they should use human volunteers for the process not innocent animals that get no say whatsoever. Plus then they wouldnt have to be monitoring 24/7 humans can say the exact results that they get. oh and by the way i support the ASPCA and am totally sickened by inhumane slaughtering and the horrible conditions of animals in slaughter houses i hate 2 see anything suffer

Thomas
07-01-2009, 09:41 PM
i hate 2 see anything suffer

Have you ever seen a gazelle get mauled by a lion? Or a mouse get swallowed whole by a snake? Or a human get eaten alive by a shark?

Whether you like it or not, just about any wild creature is going to suffer. Like my dad always says, animal in the wild are ALWAYS at the brink of starvation, if they aren't dead already. The animals that are used in these tests are going through bad deaths, true, but at least we are gaining A LOT of extremely valuable information that could potentially save the lives of millions of people and animals alike. It ain't pretty, but it is necessary for the greater good.

Adriann
07-01-2009, 10:00 PM

but you'd rather it be, say, your cousin or some other human than an animal that has little to no emotion?

human volunteers would be pretty awesome as long as they aren't important/will never achieve anything like dexter12296566, anyone related to him, homeless people, and murderers or something

Al Coholic
07-01-2009, 10:23 PM
The FDA requires vigorous testing on animals to prove that a compound may be potentially helpful before even allowing it to be tested on humans.

Kiddo, you're proving my point. You don't know what you're talking about. First of all, testing on animals is done first because of the possible side effects like, oh say... death. You'd rather they kill a bunch of people before they work out the kinks in a new drug or figure out the correct dosage? Unrealistic.

Secondly, they dump tons of money in testing hundreds or thousands of lab rats/whatever animals. Its impossibly expensive to do that on so many humans. Especially when you run the risk of killing a couple of them first.

And what's this "they don't have to monitor them, they'll just say the results" load of shit? You pulled that one right out of your ass. Suppose new compound 5XW33J5 cause one's penis to shrivel and emit green ooze. I can put a safe bet on a huge human error.

Your intentions are good I suppose, but you have to weigh all consequences here. Any effort in stopping animal testing - a more or less vital function of our society, health care, and economy - is a wasted one. Perhaps you should read up on the subject and get a broader understanding of how and why animal testing is conducted.

jacknife737
07-01-2009, 10:34 PM
One time I saw a girl in a peta shirt with the breasts bulging through it. Nipples and all. And thought, "Yeah, I'd like to fuck her pita pocket."

I laughed an awkwardly long time at that.

Thomas
07-01-2009, 10:42 PM
The FDA requires vigorous testing on animals to prove that a compound may be potentially helpful before even allowing it to be tested on humans.

Kiddo, you're proving my point. You don't know what you're talking about. First of all, testing on animals is done first because of the possible side effects like, oh say... death. You'd rather they kill a bunch of people before they work out the kinks in a new drug or figure out the correct dosage? Unrealistic.

Secondly, they dump tons of money in testing hundreds or thousands of lab rats/whatever animals. Its impossibly expensive to do that on so many humans. Especially when you run the risk of killing a couple of them first.

And what's this "they don't have to monitor them, they'll just say the results" load of shit? You pulled that one right out of your ass. Suppose new compound 5XW33J5 cause one's penis to shrivel and emit green ooze. I can put a safe bet on a huge human error.

Your intentions are good I suppose, but you have to weigh all consequences here. Any effort in stopping animal testing - a more or less vital function of our society, health care, and economy - is a wasted one. Perhaps you should read up on the subject and get a broader understanding of how and why animal testing is conducted.

I <333 you.

Apathy
07-02-2009, 01:10 AM

Except for the ghost of the English language apparently.

Howdiddlyever I mostly agree with what you're saying. Although it is a rather naive outlook that doesn't change the fact that you're right. Sure, animal testing is cruel. But we can't really stop altogether because it would directly lead to human beings being put in potentially life threatening situations, and honestly, those people who can sit around and watch gory movies with people getting fucking stabbed left and right with no reaction, but then get all pissed when they see someone in a movie shoot a dog piss me off.

I mean really. When a fake person fake dies a fake death you're unresponsive, but when the similarly fake dog fake dies a fake death you're pissed?

But alright. I guess Al kinda covered everything that actually should have been said. Good Job.

_Lost_
07-02-2009, 03:01 AM
ya know Al Coholic they should use human volunteers for the process not innocent animals that get no say whatsoever. Plus then they wouldnt have to be monitoring 24/7 humans can say the exact results that they get. oh and by the way i support the ASPCA and am totally sickened by inhumane slaughtering and the horrible conditions of animals in slaughter houses i hate 2 see anything suffer

Once upon a time, human testing was a major part of research, especially testing on the mentally ill who had no say in the matter. Laws were different then. People didn't really have a say in their care and it wasn't a society where if something went wrong, they could sue. Some of the testing was incredibly cruel and cost people their ability to function at all if they managed to live through it. Most of the experiments they did at the time had no real basis in medical knowledge and was more of a "Hey, let's try this. If it doesn't work and destroys this person's life, no worries, eh?" Where do you think pre-frontal labotomies came from? They didn't start out by testing them in animals first. Someone just decided to perform crude brain surgery one day because therapy wasn't making them sane and it stuck around for way too long. There were very few instances where the labotomy had the desired effect. The only thing it really did was shut them up by destroying many important connections in the brain. Brain surgery now is an entirely different animal and the only time you'll find them removing parts of the brain (for the most part) is if they can locate a very specific and precise part of the brain that is causing things like brain seizures. With new technology they can target the exact spot rather than just ramming a rod through the pre-frontal lobe and twisting. (ALL THANKS TO ANIMAL TESTING)

Then one day someone said "Hey, this isn't right. There should be laws to prevent such unethical treatment on humans. Things should be tested on animals first to prevent human suffering."

So now everything has to go through years of testing before it can be tested on humans to minimize the risks of severe side effects that can cost lives. Do you really think testing on animals is worse than the loss of hundreds of people's lives because someone thought testing on animals was wrong? And don't say it wouldn't happen, because there would be no way to know that the drug or whatever would pose such a danger because the formulas and ingredients would have to be based entirely on a guess that it would be safe.

What person nowadays would willingly agree to a drug trial that had never been tested on anything living? I sure as hell wouldn't. If you would, then I'm not sure whether to hold you in high regard for such courage or to write you off entirely for being so stupid.

dexter12296566
07-02-2009, 06:35 AM
when it's all fake and i know that i dont mind but i hate 2 see shows like Animal Cops because all of it is real

Alison
07-02-2009, 07:16 AM
I'm really against animal testing.

Ok, sure, many people who are against it are extremely naieve, but so are many who are for it.
I mean, who said anything about completely stopping experimentation and progress? That's just stupid. What about stem cell research? Or computer modelling? There's a lot of alternatives, and although they may not all be so advanced, they should be used to their maximum, more alternatives should be found.
What about the thousands of people who have died because of the false results of animal testing? Animals are not the same as us, so they cannot be used as a good enough comparison. Some animals have drastically different reactions to substances, in the end, the product is going to have to be tested on a human anyway.

And the amount of absolutely useless tests that are carried out, it's unbelievable. I mean, the vast majority are never even published. Much are just repeats of things already known. It's crazy.

Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Al Coholic
07-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm really against animal testing.

Ok, sure, many people who are against it are extremely naieve, but so are many who are for it.
I mean, who said anything about completely stopping experimentation and progress? That's just stupid. What about stem cell research? Or computer modelling? There's a lot of alternatives, and although they may not all be so advanced, they should be used to their maximum, more alternatives should be found.
They'll never completely phase it out, but that's a valid point.

What about the thousands of people who have died because of the false results of animal testing? Animals are not the same as us, so they cannot be used as a good enough comparison.
Illogical. We know they're different, and we know the dangers of testing on humans even when positive results are given on animal testing. We do it anyway cause it gives results. Duh?

Some animals have drastically different reactions to substances, in the end, the product is going to have to be tested on a human anyway.
...and in the beginning it'll have to be tested on animals to make sure it's safe enough for human trials.

And the amount of absolutely useless tests that are carried out, it's unbelievable. I mean, the vast majority are never even published. Much are just repeats of things already known. It's crazy.You're basing this on what? Assumption? Repetitive experimentation to achieve compatible results is the root of scientific proof. I doubt there's a bunch of scientists out there who maliciouscly carry out pointless experiments. All this shit does cost money, you know.

Adriann
07-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Around Hitler's time, didn't they test shit on jews? Only it was like, trying to change appearances

dexter12296566
07-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Around Hitler's time, didn't they test shit on jews? Only it was like, trying to change appearances

they didnt test on jews they killed jews but his partner tried to sew babies together to make siemese twins

_Lost_
07-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Wrong. They did all kinds of cruel experiments on them. Some surgical, some medicinal, some where they gave them different poisons to see what would happen. The list is very long and very disturbing. I have no interest in researching it further than what I already know.

dexter12296566
07-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Wrong. They did all kinds of cruel experiments on them. Some surgical, some medicinal, some where they gave them different poisons to see what would happen. The list is very long and very disturbing. I have no interest in researching it further than what I already know.

that wasnt 4 research they were just cruel ppl

_Lost_
07-02-2009, 09:18 PM
It was cruel, but it was research.

dexter12296566
07-02-2009, 09:22 PM
what were they researching

_Lost_
07-02-2009, 09:25 PM
A lot of different things, like what would happen if you sew one person's arm onto another person's body.

Llamas
07-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Before there were death camps under the Nazi regime, there were research camps. The Nazis performed horrific experiments on people... http://www.remember.org/educate/medexp.html

dexter12296566
07-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Before there were death camps under the Nazi regime, there were research camps. The Nazis performed horrific experiments on people... http://www.remember.org/educate/medexp.html

i dont want 2 remember or even know

Al Coholic
07-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I know it wasn't brought up directly here, but I'd like to take this moment to say I hate when the holocause is brought up in comparison to animal treatment by animal rights people. And they do it all the fuckin time.

dexter12296566
11-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Sorry for bumping but I couldn't resist... This was the first thread I made and I still don't understand Hitler's studies and I am still very against animal cruelty and animal testing!
I also had that ice cream thread and I want ice cream again!

dexter12296566
11-15-2009, 05:50 PM
You're a 90's kid if:

You've ever ended a sentence with the word "SIKE!"

You can sing the whole rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"

You remember when Kurt Cobain, Tu Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died.

You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.

You remember reading "Goosebumps"

You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"

You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.

You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.

you danced to "wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.)

You remember the craze then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show.

Captain Planet.

You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the red* Ranger were meant to be together.

To the last sentence you said.....hey...Tommy was the green* ranger!!!!

*later to be white

When playing power rangers with friends you fought over who got to be who............and still all ended up being tommy.

You remember when super nintendo's became popular.

You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"

"I've fallen and I can't get up"

You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates

Two words... Trapper Keeper.

You ever got injured on a Slip 'n' Slide

You wore socks over leggings scrunched down

"Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back" SHE ASKED HER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER FOR FIFTY CENTS CENTS CENTS TO SEE THE ELEPHANTS PHANTS PHANTS JUMP OVER THE FENCE THE FENCE THE FENCE
he jumped so high high high he touched the sky sky sky and he didnt come back back back til the forth of july ly ly he jumped so low ow ow he stubbed his toe toe toe and thats the end end end of the elephants show show show

You remember boom boxes vs. cd players

You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool

You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"

You played and or collected "Pogs"

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere

You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles

NANCY DREW AND THE HARDY BOYS WERE THE BEST MYSTERY BOOKS

Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!

All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)

You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out. =[

You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.

You remember a time before the WB.

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"

You know the Macarena by heart.

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said

You thought Brain would finally take over the world

You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"

You remember when everyone went slinky crazy.

You remember when razor scooters were cool.

when we were younger:

Before the MySpace frenzy.

Before the Internet & text messaging.

Before Sidekicks & iPods.

Before MIKE JONES

Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX.

Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.

WHEN LIGHT UP SNEAKERS WERE COOL

When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.

When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.

When we recorded stuff on VCRs & paid $3.50 for a movie.

When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walkmans.

When 2Pac and Biggie where alive.

When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever.

Way back.

Tag.

Get Over Here!!!! means something to you.

Hide-n-Go Seek at dusk.

Red Light, Green Light.

Heads Up 7 Up.

Playing Kickball & Dodgeball until your porch light came on.

Hopskotch.

Slip-n-Slides.

Skip-It

Tree Houses.

Hula Hoops.

Reading R.L. Stine's Goose Bumps and Fear Street

HELLO....HOT WHEELS!!!!!

"POWER OF LOVE" BY CELINE DION..ONLY COUPLES COULD SKATE TO THIS.

The annoying Nano Pets & Furbies.

Running through the sprinklers.

That "Little Mermaid"

Crying when Mufasa died in the Lion King. Every time you watched it.

Happy Meals where you chose a Barbie or a Hot Wheels car.

Getting the privilege to sit in the front seat of the car.

Drinking Sqeeze It "Squeeze The Fun Out Of It"

CAPRI SUN

Watching Saturday Morning Cartoons in your PJ's still wrapped up in your TMNT, Power Rangers, Barbie, Fairy Princess comforter.

Hey Arnold, Doug, Rugrats.

The original Power Rangers

Or what about:

The Secret Life of Alex Mac.

Ren & Stimpy.

Double Dare.

Rocco's Modern Life (best show!!!)

AAAHH!! REAL MONSTERS

Wild & Crazy Kids.

Clarissa Explains it All.

CAMP NOWHERE

salute your shorts(CAMP ANAWANA)

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

The original cast members of All That.

Kenan & Kel.

"CITY GUYS"...ROLL W/ THE CITY GUYS

doug.

magic school bus.

Nick Arcade.

flash forward.

pete and pete.

legends of the hidden temple.

hey dude.

dinosaurs.

pinky and the brain.

Sailor Moon.

blossom.

hangin with mr.cooper.

wishbone.

bill-nye the science guy.

MR RODGERS!!!!

Who could forget Snick? & Nick @ Nite with Bewitched, I Dream of Jenie, The Facts of Life & I Love Lucy.

Where everyone wanted to be in love after watching The Wonder Years.

or nick jr. with face(i luv face!)

gulah gulah island

little bear

under the unbrella tree

PEE-WEE HERMAN!!!

The Big Comfy Couch

Kool-Aid was the drink of choice.

Wearing your new shoes on the first day of school.

Eurika's Castle!!!

Class field trips.

POGS

When Christmas was the most exciting time of year.

When $5 seemed like a million, & another dollar a miracle.

When you begged to go to McDonalds for dinner everyday.

When Toys R Us overuled the mall.

Go back to the time when:

Decisions were made by going 'eeny-meeny-miney-moe'.

Mistakes were corrected by simply exclaiming 'do over!'

'Race issue' meant arguing about who ran the fastest.

Money issues were handled by whoever was banker in 'Monopoly'.

act like you didn't watch afro-king BOB ROSS paint trees on T.V.

It wasn't odd to have two or three 'best' friends.

Being old referred to anyone over 20.

A chance to skate as a couple at the local roller rink was like winning the lottery.

Scrapes & bruises were kissed & made better.

It was a big deal to finally be tall enought to ride the 'big people' rides at the fair.

When playing Nintendo was the hardest thing ever.

When Ninja Turtles ruled the world.

DID I DO THAAAAAAAAAT???

smud and yak back. skip it and pop it.

bop it

boy meets world

Before we realized all this would eventually disappear

instead of bumping another thread i copied and replied and i miss all that stuff. I still cry when i see the lion king i broke my wrist on a slipnslide recently and i still have all lisa frank stuff. my friends put stick earings in the corners of their eyes evryday but i usually dont i own a red razor this is the first website i have ever joined. i think about playing Super Mario on the SNES with my bro at my grandfathers house. i have over 100 VHS in my closet and about 20 DVDs I play atari and SNES more than anything else

_Lost_
11-15-2009, 07:16 PM
uhh... you were born in like '94 right? For most of that stuff, you would've been an infant or toddler at the height of its popularity. How could you possibly remember the death of Cobain when you were of infant form?

Thomas
11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Epic fail.

Al Coholic
11-15-2009, 07:35 PM
You're spamming yourself.

Al Coholic
11-15-2009, 07:37 PM
You know when you see a hot chick and think disgusting shit to yourself?

Good times.

_Lost_
11-15-2009, 07:44 PM
when I was 7, the spice girls were my gods.

T-6005
11-15-2009, 08:24 PM
I was right, you know. That drunk squirrel video IS hilarious!

Alison
11-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Sorry for bumping but I couldn't resist... This was the first thread I made and I still don't understand Hitler's studies and I am still very against animal cruelty and animal testing!
I also had that ice cream thread and I want ice cream again!

You'd better check did that ice cream have gelatin in it...because if so, you're contributing to animal cruelty....Just saying:p Because it's kinda annoying the way people go on and on about how they hate animal suffering, but eat them...

wheelchairman
11-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Well that's a contradiction only ideological vegetarians* acknowledge.

*ha ha, gross.

Alison
11-17-2009, 02:59 PM
ha ha, funny.

SweetTatyana
11-17-2009, 02:59 PM
You'd better check did that ice cream have gelatin in it...because if so, you're contributing to animal cruelty....Just saying:p Because it's kinda annoying the way people go on and on about how they hate animal suffering, but eat them...

Or when people protest animal testing for like pharmaceuticals, treatments etc., when their life will be substantially lengthened because of it.

Alison
11-17-2009, 03:02 PM
Or when people protest animal testing for like pharmaceuticals, treatments etc., when their life will be substantially lengthened because of it.

Hmm, I'm not quite sure if you're aiming that at me...

I protest animal experimentation, but I think more alternatives could be carried out where possible, while still having animal experimentation, but to a lesser degree.

SweetTatyana
11-18-2009, 05:56 AM
Nah I wasn't aiming that at you. I don't like testing on animals for non-essential things but in terms of medical treatments it is necessary. So I mean, you see people protesting labs and stuff where animals are used but really, if they are sick they are going to ultilize knowledge obtained that way right? Plus animal testing can actually be pretty expensive given larger sample sizes so if there were other methods while maintaining accuracy, then I'm sure animals wouldn't be the first choice.

holland25
11-18-2009, 07:09 AM
*List of things I actually do remember*

This, coming from a kid born in 1994, seems hilariously ridiculous. Epic fail.

Also, the even more ridiculous thing about that post is that it was copied from the Social group on THIS forum.

Alison
11-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Nah I wasn't aiming that at you. I don't like testing on animals for non-essential things but in terms of medical treatments it is necessary. So I mean, you see people protesting labs and stuff where animals are used but really, if they are sick they are going to ultilize knowledge obtained that way right? Plus animal testing can actually be pretty expensive given larger sample sizes so if there were other methods while maintaining accuracy, then I'm sure animals wouldn't be the first choice.

Well yes, right now, it is only realistic to use animals, but I do think that there should be a good emphasis on using stem cell research and other methods, obiousl only for when they will produce accurate results. I know a lot of people will blindly protest animal experimentation, yet they are on medication, but they're usually misinformed peta heads...and although I really don't find animal testing at all ideal, I do know it's necessary.

Offspring-Junkie
11-18-2009, 01:13 PM
http://frederatorblogs.com/dd/files/2008/04/drunk20rabbit8590.jpghttp://www.sofakingdrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/drunk-easter-bunny.jpg

dexter12296566
11-18-2009, 03:22 PM
uhh... you were born in like '94 right? For most of that stuff, you would've been an infant or toddler at the height of its popularity. How could you possibly remember the death of Cobain when you were of infant form?

I don't mean every single thing but the Slip N' Slide and Goosebumps and Fearstreet and The Brain! I also know the Fresh Prince of Belair and Macarena by heart. I like the Spice Girls. Still today most of my school supplies are Lisa Frank!

Al Coholic
11-18-2009, 06:17 PM
I've done lots of acid, I listen to Hendrix, seen videos of the moonlanding, and banged girls with some pubic hair.

I'm a 60's kid!

_Lost_
11-19-2009, 05:34 PM
My sister listens to the Ramones like they are a religion... would that make her 70s or 80s?

Al Coholic
11-20-2009, 02:42 AM
No, that would make her of this decade. Back then they didn't have their merch in Hot Topic.