PDA

View Full Version : talk about the offspring show u saw and state other concerts

dexter12296566
07-02-2009, 04:47 PM
in a week i get to see offspring and i am frickin' psyched cuz i've been waiting for 6 yrs and this is my 1st offspring show.
other concerts:
kiss, aerosmith,linkin park, p.o.d., hoobastank, story of the year, the police, fiction plane, my chemical romance (2 times),rise against, circa survive, slipknot, trivium, coheed and cambria, cocked and loaded(my cousins band)

Rag Doll
07-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm going to see them next Tuesday and Wednesday in NJ and NYC. It'll be my 4th and 5th time seeing them. I saw them in December of 2000 in Camden, NJ (met them there) and NYC. Then again in June 2004 in NYC. I'm really looking forward to these next two shows.

However, if you want to discuss other concerts, you can probably find a thread about that in the Other Bands section. Feel free to send me a message if you need help...

dexter12296566
07-02-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm going to see them next Tuesday and Wednesday in NJ and NYC. It'll be my 4th and 5th time seeing them. I saw them in December of 2000 in Camden, NJ (met them there) and NYC. Then again in June 2004 in NYC. I'm really looking forward to these next two shows.

However, if you want to discuss other concerts, you can probably find a thread about that in the Other Bands section. Feel free to send me a message if you need help...

lucky i want 2 meet dex i love him

Phil594
07-03-2009, 09:48 AM

You think there's a chance we'll meet them at Starland?

Rag Doll
07-03-2009, 10:46 AM
you could try. i had VIP passes when i met them. i guess it's just a matter of like....right place, right time.