PDA

View Full Version : whats going on in other countries

dexter12296566
07-02-2009, 07:56 PM
a 7 year old iraqian girl told the american soldiers what the iraq soldiers were planning and the iraq soldiers cut the 7 year olds hands off with an axe how cruel can they be:confused:

Harleyquiiinn
07-02-2009, 11:12 PM
could you post your source ?

RyanSabotage
07-02-2009, 11:33 PM
go to drudgereport.com for the latest chaotic news world wide

wheelchairman
07-03-2009, 04:50 AM
That already sounds like a bad source.

dexter12296566
07-03-2009, 08:28 AM
could you post your source ?

i saw the girl talking to a reporter on the news

Rutegard
07-03-2009, 08:55 AM
a 7 year old iraqian girl told the american soldiers what the iraq soldiers were planning and the iraq soldiers cut the 7 year olds hands off with an axe how cruel can they be:confused:

have u ever seen a 2 years old without hands cause someone cut them off?
i have

it happened a lot in africa....

so to be honest with u, it doesnt surprise me that much! mean ppl r capable of mean things!

dexter12296566
07-03-2009, 11:09 AM
have u ever seen a 2 years old without hands cause someone cut them off?
i have

it happened a lot in africa....

so to be honest with u, it doesnt surprise me that much! mean ppl r capable of mean things!

the world is a cruel place and life is unfair according to every adult i know

holland25
07-03-2009, 11:15 AM
the world is a cruel place and life is unfair according to every adult i know

...says the American...

No offence.

dexter12296566
07-04-2009, 03:04 PM
...says the American...

No offence.
its not cruel 4 u
america is the country with the most freedom
then again freedom isnt free

Harleyquiiinn
07-04-2009, 03:37 PM
its not cruel 4 u
then again freedom isnt free

http://www.assas.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif
America has a lot of freedom, for sure: it's a democracy and it has a good constitution. But I'd like to know HOW you can affirm that this is the country that has the MOST freedom ? :)

dexter12296566
07-04-2009, 05:38 PM
http://www.assas.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif
America has a lot of freedom, for sure: it's a democracy and it has a good constitution. But I'd like to know HOW you can affirm that this is the country that has the MOST freedom ? :)

thats what ppl told me when i was little and in other countries ppl r totally controlled
Ex:afghanistan-taliban(just came back in control)
germany-nazi(not there anymore though)
did u know afghanistan is making a nuclear bomb to drop over U.S. even though they are on bomb constriction

Harleyquiiinn
07-05-2009, 12:12 AM
I think you should stop believing everything you are told, Dexter12266566 and start checking your sources and make your own opinion but I am not worried. You seem to think a lot and be interested in those things :)

The world is not only Afghanistan and Germany... also, History changes. True that germans had the nazis but right now, be sure that Germany is one of the country that has the most freedom and respect for his people.
It is like in the US, not so long ago, you had slavery... and if this is certainly an important restriction to freedom. Really not long ago, you had discriminating laws against black people too... No country is perfect.
As for Afghanistan, I am not too sure about the nuclear bomb. I thought that was Iran. Afghanistan being really poor and with a constant military presence from the UN, I doubt it...I think you might be talking about Iran though

The Talking Pie
07-05-2009, 12:57 AM
thats what ppl told me when i was little and in other countries ppl r totally controlled
Ex:afghanistan-taliban(just came back in control)
germany-nazi(not there anymore though)
did u know afghanistan is making a nuclear bomb to drop over U.S. even though they are on bomb constriction

Form your own opinions, kid. The world is a lot worse than you've been told, but for none of the reasons you seem to think.

You seem to be very controlled yourself, though. People tell you something and you blindly believe it, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. I wonder just how much freedom of thought you actually have?

Also, learn a little about the Middle East. A lot of the countries there hate the US, sure, but then so does most of the rest of the world. But even considering that, if you gave any country in the world a nuclear bomb and one free shot, the target would usually be a neighbouring country, not the US. Not to mention the difficulty of getting a bomb all the way to the US. This isn't True Lies.

dexter12296566
07-05-2009, 01:29 PM
I think you should stop believing everything you are told, Dexter12266566 and start checking your sources and make your own opinion but I am not worried. You seem to think a lot and be interested in those things :)

The world is not only Afghanistan and Germany... also, History changes. True that germans had the nazis but right now, be sure that Germany is one of the country that has the most freedom and respect for his people.
It is like in the US, not so long ago, you had slavery... and if this is certainly an important restriction to freedom. Really not long ago, you had discriminating laws against black people too... No country is perfect.
As for Afghanistan, I am not too sure about the nuclear bomb. I thought that was Iran. Afghanistan being really poor and with a constant military presence from the UN, I doubt it...I think you might be talking about Iran though

i saw that on the news

The Talking Pie
07-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh, that's okay. The news folk are trustworthy...

Now, please excuse me while I retire to my bunker before Osama Bin Laden nukes my back garden and ignores the rest of the country :)

dexter12296566
07-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Oh, that's okay. The news folk are trustworthy...

Now, please excuse me while I retire to my bunker before Osama Bin Laden nukes my back garden and ignores the rest of the country :)

what????????????????????????????

The Talking Pie
07-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Okay, I'll quit with the sarcasm. Some honest advice:

If you insist on spamming the forums, don't spam them with such drivel. A lot of people here have tried to be nice about pointing out your naivety, but it all seems to be going over your head. Think before you speak. And realise that there are other people on here who don't want to see every thread littered with your nonsense.

dexter12296566
07-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Okay, I'll quit with the sarcasm. Some honest advice:

If you insist on spamming the forums, don't spam them with such drivel. A lot of people here have tried to be nice about pointing out your naivety, but it all seems to be going over your head. Think before you speak. And realise that there are other people on here who don't want to see every thread littered with your nonsense.

that actually helped but at the same time hurt my feelings

The Talking Pie
07-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but sometimes you just need to be blunt to get a point across.

dexter12296566
07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but sometimes you just need to be blunt to get a point across.

its just that my whole life has been hard and kids at school and my family now find me annoying so when it started happening here it was really hard cuz i thought these ppl were kike me but i guess i dont just like them i am totally obsessed
check out my " all people should support autism" thread and maybe youll understand why i am the way i am but if not just send me a message and i will explain it cuz most ppl just dont understand

Harleyquiiinn
07-05-2009, 02:17 PM
It's ok really :)

I am just telling you, sometimes, when you see something on the news, it is not necessarily accurate. Some journalists have to make things fast and don't take the time to check their info, some others want to impress to get an audience, and some other are biased.

That is why, when you have an information, you have to check it on several places in order to form your own opinion.

Oxygene
07-05-2009, 02:24 PM

Yeah esp since the patriot act.. george w can shove his dildo your tiny little asshole with a camera in it and not even have to get a warrant for it.

Try Northern European states if you wanna find the most free and highest stand of living societies / countries.. the US of A isn't even a runner up.

Sorry kid, the republican and religious right fucked it all up for ya... it's sad but true.

dexter12296566
07-05-2009, 02:25 PM
It's ok really :)

I am just telling you, sometimes, when you see something on the news, it is not necessarily accurate. Some journalists have to make things fast and don't take the time to check their info, some others want to impress to get an audience, and some other are biased.

That is why, when you have an information, you have to check it on several places in order to form your own opinion.

ur not the one that hurt my feelings but u should check out the autism page and post ur reply on support or what u think

Oxygene
07-06-2009, 11:55 AM
ur not the one that hurt my feelings but u should check out the autism page and post ur reply on support or what u think

do u just ignore stuff that doesn't fit into the way you see the world?

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 11:57 AM
do u just ignore stuff that doesn't fit into the way you see the world?

i dont know what does that mean

brothadave79
07-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah esp since the patriot act.. george w can shove his dildo your tiny little asshole with a camera in it and not even have to get a warrant for it.

I Googled this and found no such provision in the Patriot Act. If so, it would have voided the sodomy statutes in several states.

Harleyquiiinn
07-06-2009, 12:09 PM
I Googled this and found no such provision in the Patriot Act. If so, it would have voided the sodomy statutes in several states.

This joke was hilarious :D

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:14 PM
i am a little confused now cuz brothadave used too many words that i dont know and im not kidding

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 12:17 PM
He was making a joke saying that he looked up whether the Patriot Act gives George Bush the right to shove a camera dildo up your ass. The joke was that, if it was true, it'd violate state laws against anal sex.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:19 PM
a little different than i would have expected it to mean

brothadave79
07-06-2009, 12:19 PM
He was making a joke saying that he looked up whether the Patriot Act gives George Bush the right to shove a camera dildo up your ass. The joke was that, if it was true, it'd violate state laws against anal sex.

Haha, I lolled at the explanation.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Haha, I lolled at the explanation.

the explanation put a disgustingly graphic image in my head

rise_and_fall
07-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Well in Australia we just had the UTEGATE affair.

This is a ute: http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq96/rise_and_fall_rage_and_grace/spy-holden-ve-ute-2-big.jpg

brothadave79
07-07-2009, 08:00 AM
Pronounced "YOOT" or "OO-TAY?"

dexter12296566
07-07-2009, 08:27 AM

u r defeating the purpose of the thread cuz this is "politics" in other countries cuz its in the politics section its not "random stuff" in other countries

holland25
07-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Actually, Utegate affair has to do everything with politics.

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/utegate-explained-its-not-just-about-an-email/

dexter12296566
07-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Actually, Utegate affair has to do everything with politics.

http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/utegate-explained-its-not-just-about-an-email/

what is it?

rise_and_fall
07-07-2009, 05:38 PM

YOOT GATE, and its all about how the leader of the opposition accussed the government of corruption based on some fake email. Now the dirt is on the opposition, its been blown completely out of proportion, and its just plain silly.

holland25
07-08-2009, 05:15 AM
what is it?

yoot gate, and its all about how the leader of the opposition accussed the government of corruption based on some fake email. Now the dirt is on the opposition, its been blown completely out of proportion, and its just plain silly.

bam !

dexter12296566
07-13-2009, 07:34 AM
YOOT GATE, and its all about how the leader of the opposition accussed the government of corruption based on some fake email. Now the dirt is on the opposition, its been blown completely out of proportion, and its just plain silly.

can someone explain what that means in simpler terms cuz that description is a little confusing:confused:

IamSam
07-13-2009, 07:48 AM
can someone explain what that means in simpler terms cuz that description is a little confusing:confused:

Group A blamed Group B for corruption because of an email. It wasn't a big deal, but it has been made so because of people.

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 07:45 AM
Group A blamed Group B for corruption because of an email. It wasn't a big deal, but it has been made so because of people.

i dont know what corruption means and my dictionary is in the school library

IamSam
07-14-2009, 07:47 AM

I'm trying to have patience because you have autism. But really? Type it into Google. It will give you an answer. And if it isn't the autism's fault that you don't know what corruption is then I once again blame the education system.

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm trying to have patience because you have autism. But really? Type it into Google. It will give you an answer. And if it isn't the autism's fault that you don't know what corruption is then I once again blame the education system.

my form of autism does not effect my academics and if ur gonna reply it would make it easier if you just told me what corruption means<dont you think?

IamSam
07-14-2009, 07:54 AM
my form of autism does not effect my academics and if ur gonna reply it would make it easier if you just told me what corruption means<dont you think?

But wouldn't the discovery of a new word be so much more exciting if you found it on your own?

How old ARE you?

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 07:58 AM
But wouldn't the discovery of a new word be so much more exciting if you found it on your own?

How old ARE you?

i am 14 and if i look it up there will be like three other words i will need to look up just to figure out the definition and after looking up like 18 words i get tired.
besides dictionaries are dumb, the word dictionary is in the dictionary
how stupid is that?

IamSam
07-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Godfuckingdammit.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-14-2009, 08:11 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=corruption

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 08:16 AM
will someone please tell me what corruption means and then i would shut up about THIS subject

Harleyquiiinn
07-14-2009, 08:19 AM
It is basically when you give money to someone who has some power, like a judge or a politician for example, in order to have him make what you want or give the decision that you want

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 08:21 AM
It is basically when you give money to someone who has some power, like a judge or a politician for example, in order to have him make what you want or give the decision that you want

but isnt that illegal cuz im pretty sure ppl go to jail for rigging things like that

Harleyquiiinn
07-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Yes, corruption is illegal

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Yes, corruption is illegal

i dont get why people do things that are illegal because if everyone just did the right thing and had an openmind we wouldnt need jail(no more innocent people stuck in jail) and the troops could come home because there wouldnt be war

07-14-2009, 09:34 AM
i dont get why people do things that are illegal because if everyone just did the right thing and had an openmind we wouldnt need jail(no more innocent people stuck in jail) and the troops could come home because there wouldnt be war

yes the world is fucked up like that, but anyway, you're just growing up

if the truth walks away, who is gonna stay
cuz the truth about the world, is that crime does pay
so if you walk away, who is gonna saty
cuz i'd like to think the world is a better place

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 09:42 AM
eitther way those people shouldnt be that way and it may not seem so but even though im young i have a pretty good grasp on reality(usually)and it sucks and it is scary

07-14-2009, 09:47 AM
eitther way those people shouldnt be that way and it may not seem so but even though im young i have a pretty good grasp on reality(usually)and it sucks and it is scary

let me give you a tip: Dont care about things like that

Harleyquiiinn
07-14-2009, 09:47 AM
Of course they shouldn't but they are. :)

Another reality I learnt is that crossing the line happens very fast... I met people who considered themselves as good people and had no idea that someday, they could break the law... but they did... because they were having a bad day, because someone they loved got injured, because they thought it was ok, because they were desperate, because they didn't think...there is always a reason.

I don't judge people breaking the law (unless they really are barbarians... we have one these days in France... kidnapped and tortured a guy for a week... cause he was jewish...shows no regret at all) because I know that it might happen to me someday...

Edit: I agree with All in All... if you think this is too hard, just stop caring because your life won't change by being interested or not in these stories...

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 09:49 AM
let me give you a tip: Dont care about things like that

but its so sad the other day in boston a guy lit a five yearold on fire and she 3rd degree burns on 32% of her body

07-14-2009, 09:52 AM
but its so sad the other day in boston a guy lit a five yearold on fire and she 3rd degree burns on 32% of her body

yes very sad. but just stop caring about things that you cant do anything about
it will just make your life sad and give you depression

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 09:56 AM
yes very sad. but just stop caring about things that you cant do anything about
it will just make your life sad and give you depression

i cant help it i am just a sympathetic person

renato piquette
07-14-2009, 10:03 AM

i'm trying to have patience because you have autism. But really? Type it into google. It will give you an answer. And if it isn't the autism's fault that you don't know what corruption is then i once again blame the education system.

but wouldn't the discovery of a new word be so much more exciting if you found it on your own?

How old are you?

i am 14 and if i look it up there will be like three other words i will need to look up just to figure out the definition and after looking up like 18 words i get tired.
Besides dictionaries are dumb, the word dictionary is in the dictionary
how stupid is that?

godfuckingdammit.

now,this is entertaining!!

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 10:08 AM
now,this is entertaining!!

why is that entertaining, i was really confused

renato piquette
07-14-2009, 10:11 AM
why is that entertaining, i was really confused

i dunno,maybe the way you pissed him off :D

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 10:13 AM
thanx renato ur so nice

renato piquette
07-14-2009, 10:13 AM
thanx renato ur so nice

i am to please

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 10:27 AM
i bet you are

IamSam
07-14-2009, 10:27 AM
It's like talking to a brick wall.

I'm sorry the greater Massachusetts area's public school system has failed you so.

renato piquette
07-14-2009, 10:32 AM
well,you 2 made me laugh

dexter12296566
07-14-2009, 10:42 AM
It's like talking to a brick wall.

I'm sorry the greater Massachusetts area's public school system has failed you so.

maybe i dont have an expanded vocabulary but im in the 9 grade and taking geometrey and i get straight a's im president and secretary of the honor society captain of the math club and head engineer of the gifted and talented pilot program for young scientists and if you dont believe me take it up with george bush because he has signed a legal document for me for having the most outstanding academic excellence

renato piquette
07-14-2009, 10:43 AM
maybe i dont have an expanded vocabulary but im in the 9 grade and taking geometrey and i get straight a's im president and secretary of the honor society captain of the math club and head engineer of the gifted and talented pilot program for young scientists and if you dont believe me take it up with george bush because he has signed a legal document for me for having the most outstanding academic excellence

thatīs nothing,i got expelled from school last week for getting drunk there :D

07-14-2009, 10:50 AM

im gonna sig that

renato piquette
07-14-2009, 10:52 AM
im gonna sig that

hahahaha,i feel flattered

IamSam
07-14-2009, 11:10 AM
take it up with george bush because he has signed a legal document for me for having the most outstanding academic excellence

Please don't ever say that name and 'academic excellence' in the same sentence ever again. Please.

Harleyquiiinn
07-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Please don't ever say that name and 'academic excellence' in the same sentence ever again. Please.

just lol :D

The Talking Pie
07-14-2009, 02:27 PM
dexter12296566; the George Bush thing alone is just plain funny (his own intelligence issues aside, it's not really his place to vouch for the intellectual fortitude of academics), but how can you extol your academic excellence in the same breath as saying that dictionaries are stupid and refusing to look up words?

Emily_offspring_fan
07-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Did you know that USA already have nuclear bombs and threw 2 of them on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing instantly 120,000 people?:)

dexter12296566
07-28-2009, 05:03 PM

thats always a great accomplishment and something to brag about

dexter12296566
07-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Did you know that USA already have nuclear bombs and threw 2 of them on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing instantly 120,000 people?:)

holly shit really.
we fucking suck dont we cuz that is cruel

IamSam
07-28-2009, 05:20 PM
holly shit really.
we fucking suck dont we cuz that is cruel

Sweet Harry Houdini's casserole.

Have you taken no history classes? Nothing? Are you really this sheltered? Are your living arrangements is a bunker in the middle of Nebraska?

In order to stop ignorance, and because my history teacher side is coming out, I will attempt to educate you.

Date: 1945
Setting: Pacific Theater, Japan (Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

In order to quell a loss of millions of lives from an invasion of Japan and also to block a possible Russian invasion of Japan from the north, then President Harry Truman ordered the bombs dropped.

What would have been more cruel? Large scale loss of life of American soldiers, Japanese soldiers, and Japanese citizens through another year or more of conventional war? OR the moderate loss of life to two atomic bombs?

dexter12296566
07-28-2009, 05:23 PM
i know about the atom bomb but i thought she meant recently. and they started it on december 7 1941 with that pearl harbor shit

IamSam
07-28-2009, 05:36 PM
i know about the atom bomb but i thought she meant recently. and they started it on december 7 1941 with that pearl harbor shit

Why would we have dropped it on Japan here recently? No offense, but you need to read a newspaper from time to time.

The Talking Pie
07-29-2009, 10:03 AM
I hate how Hollywood has used Pearl Harbour. Even now when I hear the name I think of America as a poor, kicked-in-the-crotch puppy, and I know that's just not right.

07-29-2009, 02:00 PM
What's going on in my country?

Our president collapsed the other day while "jogging" - I personally wouldn't call his pathetic shuffling of feet "jogging", but never mind. He's off to take a holiday in the South while my poor fellow-sufferers will be working at the daily grind. Oh, am I miserable. Still a fortnight to go till I can enjoy sea, sex and sun, too.

so it's true that sarko collapesed. i wasn't sure if harley was kidding

dexter12296566
07-29-2009, 02:08 PM
I hate how Hollywood has used Pearl Harbour. Even now when I hear the name I think of America as a poor, kicked-in-the-crotch puppy, and I know that's just not right.

i wouldnt think of it like that but were having a horrible time economically and people are losing jobs and banks loaned 1,000,000 of dollars that the government doesnt have and alot of people are on unemployment and struggling through it (fortunately i am not doing horrible)

07-29-2009, 02:18 PM
i wouldnt think of it like that but were having a horrible time economically and people are losing jobs and banks loaned 1,000,000 of dollars that the government doesnt have and alot of people are on unemployment and struggling through it (fortunately i am not doing horrible)
by that time the US was recovering from the crisis until japan attacked us which helped america recover faster from the war. I think the US should just stay out of other countries' problems unless they are being attacked or it affects them directly. The US should become an isolationist like it was in the past. NOW they wanna be everybodies daddy by fixing their gov. or or economic(iraq, 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami). fine they were attacked by german u-boats during ww1, i find it reasonable to join the war. japan and pearl harbor, again, i find it reasonable to join in. but these days, it's just ridiculous. and a tip: dont give a shit about what happens in other countries unless it's your home country or the country you live in

dexter12296566
07-29-2009, 02:24 PM
by that time the US was recovering from the crisis until japan attacked us which helped america recover faster from the war. I think the US should just stay out of other countries' problems unless they are being attacked or it affects them directly. The US should become an isolationist like it was in the past. NOW they wanna be everybodies daddy by fixing their gov. or or economic(iraq, 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami). fine they were attacked by german u-boats during ww1, i find it reasonable to join the war. japan and pearl harbor, again, i find it reasonable to join in. but these days, it's just ridiculous. and a tip: dont give a shit about what happens in other countries unless it's your home country or the country you live in

i am more referring to the past year and a half and people say it is George Bush's fault but considering he just got out of office 8 months ago we cant say thats true because we havent seen the full extent of his decisions(official quote:i dont always know if i made the right decision but at the end of the day i know i made a hard decision)