PDA

View Full Version : Starland Ballroom on tuesday

OffspringFreakess
07-03-2009, 04:16 PM
who'sa goin!

i had a few questions:

do they allow cameras?
do they have parking? do you pay for it?
i live 10 minutes from philadelphia. what time do you think i should get there by to get a DECENT spot in line?

thanks! and see you there :D

Phil594
07-03-2009, 05:16 PM
who'sa goin!

i had a few questions:

do they allow cameras?
do they have parking? do you pay for it?
i live 10 minutes from philadelphia. what time do you think i should get there by to get a DECENT spot in line?

thanks! and see you there :D

I be going!:cool:
Yes, they do allow cameras.
You pay $6 for parking.
I'd say 5:30 - 6 PM.
Also, doors open at 7PM and it's sold out.

Americana98
07-03-2009, 08:17 PM
I've got a question....are Sum 41 going to be at this thing, or not? Because now Offspring.com's saying no...:confused:

Phil594
07-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Believe not. According to Starland Ballroom's website, Frank Turner and Milan are opening. Milan = ska band from NJ. Check out their myspace.

gabbag
07-03-2009, 09:47 PM
I will be there!

OffspringFreakess
07-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I be going!:cool:
Yes, they do allow cameras.
You pay $6 for parking.
I'd say 5:30 - 6 PM.
Also, doors open at 7PM and it's sold out.

thank you SO MUCH!

i'm so glad they are allowing cameras. i'm bringing my VERY expensive camera and i don't want it taken by security. :p

AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED

Phil594
07-04-2009, 05:20 PM
This is what their website says
Q: Are cameras or tape recorders allowed?

A: Starland Ballroom’s Camera Policy varies from concert to concert:

��� At some events,(Offspring allow fan photography) artists explicitly forbid fan photography. In these cases, Starland cannot allow cameras of any sort to be brought into the venue. In these cases, Starland will do its best to inform fans of this policy via Starlandballroom.com.

��� At other events, artists allow fan photography, which Starland respects by allowing fans to bring cameras into the venue. In these instances, only simple, point-and-shoot, non-professional cameras will be permitted.

Cameras with video recording capabilities are prohibited (who the fuck cares) at all times.

Starland Ballroom reserves the right to deny camera use at any time before, during or after the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed by Starland Ballroom and/or the Artist to be unacceptable.

Under no circumstances are fans permitted to use video recording devices at Starland Ballroom. (They don't really care)

Americana98
07-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Believe not. According to Starland Ballroom's website, Frank Turner and Milan are opening. Milan = ska band from NJ. Check out their myspace.

Ergh. I know people who are going mainly for Sum 41....they'll be pretty pissed. Hope it's a small amount of people. Too bad Sum 41's going to be at Roseland Ballroom that WEDNESDAY, kind of unfortunate, but oh well. I'm sure Milan's decent.

RyanSabotage
07-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Ergh. I know people who are going mainly for Sum 41....they'll be pretty pissed. Hope it's a small amount of people. Too bad Sum 41's going to be at Roseland Ballroom that WEDNESDAY, kind of unfortunate, but oh well. I'm sure Milan's decent.

GOOD!
more pissed people, the better the crowd, the better the pit
:D:D:D:D