PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off

Harleyquiiinn
07-04-2009, 03:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc

Can anyone tell me who that guy is ?? He didn't read the book and says a whole lot of bullshit !

- The riots in 2005 had nothing to do with the "coming insurrection" and besides, NO, the country wasn't "torn apart". The images they show are not fake but greatly exagerated.

- It was never proved that Coupat wrote that book

- it was never proved that Coupat and the 8 other people sabotaged the trains.

- What is this stigmatization of 'left people" ? the persons who wrote that book are not left or right, they are anarchists.

- There must be like a 1000 people who read that book in France. It's not like everybody has it and waits for the big day with weapons hidden in their cellar...

:mad::rolleyes:

I'm pissed off because I know this was aired on Fox. I can't believe that someone who speaks without knowing anything will be listened by millions of people. And that some of them will actually believe that ! And all for what ? selling his own book.

randman21
07-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Hmm, he's on Fox News now. When did that happen?

Don't waste emotion on Glenn Beck. This is what he does. He's like Bill O'Reilly, but more more dangerous because he doesn't seem insane.

Harleyquiiinn
07-04-2009, 05:57 AM
so he's not really taken seriously ?

The guy dares to say that books are dangerous... it's not surprising that some people gets so extreme when you scare them this way, telling them that someday, people will come into their homes to kill them. This is disgusting. :(

randman21
07-04-2009, 06:06 AM
so he's not really taken seriously ?

Err...well...I suppose some people do take him seriously. I mean, he's been on TV for about four years. But I'd like to think that his viewers who actually think for themselves know that this is crap.

Jebus
07-04-2009, 09:36 AM
I always though Bill came out less insane sounding than Glenn Beck.

Al Coholic
07-04-2009, 10:34 AM
^Yeah. What Glenn pullls ou5 or his ass is so far fethched its usually just funny. He's a cheap knockoff of Limbaugh.