PDA

View Full Version : Grim Reaper commits suicide after massive week of celebrity deaths

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-05-2009, 06:59 PM
The Grim Reaper Died (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/UnNews:Grim_Reaper_commits_suicide_after_massive_w eek_of_celebrity_deaths)

ninthz
07-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Uncyclopedia? So very telling.

07-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Uncyclopedia? So very telling.

oh yes,
You probably won't like death. This is largely because you don't expect to like it. However, if someone else dies:

1. You might be "willed" some of their stuff.

2. You can call dibs on their color TV.

3. You can then play with your new stuff.

4. One person will be taken out of the gene pool, i.e.: more possible sex for you.

5. They will have no children, so the little pricks won't disturb your peace.

6. They will take up less physical space, which means they will not breathe air that could be yours, and you can live in a bigger house.

7. They won't take as much food, which means that the double cheeseburger you just ordered is ALL YOURS.

8. You're one car length up in traffic tomorrow!

9. There is an 80% chance they were an idiot so, hey, no harm done.

10. Their girlfriend/boyfriend is now "open to the public". (Downside: If YOU die YOUR girlfriend/boyfriend is now "Open to the public" and in need of comforting.)

11. If he/she was French, one less person spreading terrible smells!(lol'd at this but it's not so nice to blame all french)

12. No more of those awkward moments when you are stealing his/her wife/husband, money, children, funk, or juicy stuff.

13. Death is sometimes good, like when that asshole in front of you in line in the bank is COUNTING ALL OF HIS MONEY IN PENNIES.

14. If you are starving, the dead body will satisfy your stomach and (ahem) other needs

15. If you're in a war and all you your enemies are dead in their base, then ALL THEIR BASE ARE BELONG TO YOU!!!

16. You could be their long lost nephew and they probably might have been your millionaire uncle and you could inherit thier money. But in order to do so you would have to spend 30 million in 30 days in order to get the money with a set list of guidlines to follow resulting in hilarious shenanigans, and probably resulting in a film based on this venture co-starring john candy.

17. You will have yet another excuse to whine about on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

18. If the person died by old age, instantly run to buy a lottery ticket. Your Chances of winning might increase by 250%.

ninthz
07-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Uncyclopedia.

Harleyquiiinn
07-06-2009, 01:43 AM
11. If he/she was French, one less person spreading terrible smells!(lol'd at this but it's not so nice to blame all french)

I smell good. I just took my monthly shower yesterday... :(

15. If you're in a war and all you your enemies are dead in their base, then ALL THEIR BASE ARE BELONG TO YOU!!!

:D

KyleW
07-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Wikipedia didnt even have an article on this. Pfff talk about unreliable...

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Wikipedia didnt even have an article on this. Pfff talk about unreliable...

i know right
plus wouldnt grim reapers death be a good thing next to the fact that there would be no more Billy Mandy and grim episodes cuz that show is kickass man it is on cartoon network at 7AM

dff_punk
07-06-2009, 10:07 AM
They actually stopped making new Billy and Mandy episodes in 2007. Just sayin..

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 10:10 AM
They actually stopped making new Billy and Mandy episodes in 2007. Just sayin..

i thought they would come back like rugrats did though that sucks dude

07-06-2009, 11:36 AM
I smell good. I just took my monthly shower yesterday... :(

:D
i hope you're not serious about the monthly shower thing cuz that would be not practicing good hygiene. Why is it that in europe, europeans barely take showers? i've never gotten a serious answer

Harleyquiiinn
07-06-2009, 11:51 AM
i hope you're not serious about the monthly shower thing cuz that would be not practicing good hygiene. Why is it that in europe, europeans barely take showers? i've never gotten a serious answer

You never got an answer because it's not true :D

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 12:04 PM
dude, stop daining shit.