PDA

View Full Version : This girl is calling me, but I'm not answering.

Desperado
07-05-2009, 07:29 PM
A couple of months ago me and her did sexual stuff in bed, pretty much as far as you can go without actual sex. We were still friends after that.

But after school ended we didn't talk to each other since. So I called her tonight just to see what's up, you know just to talk. We ended up talking about normal stuff for awhile, then she said that she feels awkward hanging out with me, because she told other people what we did. I told her that she should have kept it private. I didn't tell anyone.

So she said she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore because of what we did. So I just hung up, now she's trying to call me over and over but I'm not answering, I'm really upset and ashamed of her.

Aw man, now I feel bad...After like 20 attempts she isn't trying anymore, lol. Was I being a douche? I was really upset and almost cried.

JohnnyNemesis
07-05-2009, 07:32 PM
www.livejournal.com

:D

nieh
07-05-2009, 07:35 PM
http://lpc.linkinpark.com/

:D

fixed !

Adriann
07-05-2009, 07:36 PM
okay she's retarded, because after she said she didn't want to be friends anymore, she still wanted to talk? it's good you didn't answer

renato piquette
07-05-2009, 07:46 PM
oh,man,something really similar happened to me,the difference is that she was the one who stopped calling me,i used to look for her after that,but she told me to quit it

Lizardus
07-05-2009, 10:29 PM
A couple of months ago me and her did sexual stuff in bed, pretty much as far as you can go without actual sex. We were still friends after that.

But after school ended we didn't talk to each other since. So I called her tonight just to see what's up, you know just to talk. We ended up talking about normal stuff for awhile, then she said that she feels awkward hanging out with me, because she told other people what we did. I told her that she should have kept it private. I didn't tell anyone.

So she said she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore because of what we did. So I just hung up, now she's trying to call me over and over but I'm not answering, I'm really upset and ashamed of her.

Aw man, now I feel bad...After like 20 attempts she isn't trying anymore, lol. Was I being a douche? I was really upset and almost cried.

Your life is average.

coke_a_holic
07-05-2009, 10:38 PM
You're kind of a lame desperado, dude.

The fact is, you got a blowjob and now she's fucked up about it. I am truely sorry for your lots.

KyleW
07-06-2009, 01:23 AM
You could tell all her friends that she's awful in bed. I mean, its an option.

Offspring-Junkie
07-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Well, she was calling you, you didn't pick up, she isn't calling now, obviously your problem is solved now.
You are a douche now, but you can call her and ask what's wrong. She didn't want to talk to you and changed her mind afterwards?
Forget it or call her back, two simple options. It's your choice.

SweetTatyana
07-06-2009, 08:31 AM
She's calling you back because she doesn't want to leave it on an angry note. Although, I think you should still talk to her, you're both upset and maybe you could work out some harsh feelings and still be friends. Just keep an open mind, you don't know how shes feeling.

Into The Night
07-06-2009, 09:10 AM
She's calling you back because she doesn't want to leave it on an angry note. Although, I think you should still talk to her, you're both upset and maybe you could work out some harsh feelings and still be friends. Just keep an open mind, you don't know how shes feeling.

Exactly right. Some people just need closure. If it were me, I would have talked to her... but I've been told I'm too girly sometimes...

Andy
07-06-2009, 09:21 AM
What kind of sexual stuff?

findout5
07-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Desperado, you have unfinished business!
You need to call her, make amends, make out and bone her! Then ignore her! That's how the cycle goes!

Ps- Other people reading might see me as a cold-heart bastard, but this girl deserves this treatment. Going around talkin about it with other people, then not wanting to be friends...this is the kind of thing that can fuck someone's mind!

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 09:45 AM

just forget it she obviously isnt worth it if she did it and now she is being mean about
now ur concerned and upset so ur not a douche
plus it was wrong of her to tell

Captain Sarcasm
07-06-2009, 09:48 AM
just forget it she obviously isnt worth it if she did it and now she is being mean about
now ur concerned and upset so ur not a douche
plus it was wrong of her to tell

thats a good advice coming from a 15 year old

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 09:51 AM

14 year old and not with sex stuff (never done it) i have been betrayed enough times to know how much it hurts

Alison
07-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Did you ask her not to tell anyone?

coke_a_holic
07-06-2009, 11:26 AM

Captain Sarcasm sets off on either the facetious right foot or the ironic right foot.

Which one is it, though?

T-6005
07-06-2009, 11:58 AM
14 year old and not with sex stuff (never done it) i have been betrayed enough times to know how much it hurts

Oh, please.

Please just don't.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Oh, please.

Please just don't.

dont what??

T-6005
07-06-2009, 12:10 PM
dont what??

Don't use words like "betrayal" and talk about "how much it hurts."

I'd give you multiple reasons, including your age and lack of emotional maturity, but the truth is that it just annoys me to hear people in their early teens talk about their emotions.

So please, as a favor to me, don't act like your life is some great tragedy.

brothadave79
07-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Maybe she was gonna say "After what we did, I can't be friends, but we can still hook up an' shit." But you hung up before she could say it, and you wouldn't answer her subsequent efforts. Sounds like you missed a golden opportunity.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:12 PM

I'd give you multiple reasons, including your age and lack of emotional maturity, but the truth is that it just annoys me to hear people in their early teens talk about their emotions.

my life isnt a tragedy but when my best friend says she doesnt want to hang out with me anymore and then decides to date my brother it sorta hurts

T-6005
07-06-2009, 12:13 PM
my life isnt a tragedy but when my best friend says she doesnt want to hang out with me anymore and then decides to date my brother it sorta hurts

No it doesn't.

brothadave79
07-06-2009, 12:14 PM

Well, that's asymmetrical hostility if I've ever seen it. I think all she meant was that it hurts to lose a friend. It does. Tell me, now that you're older, does it hurt any less? Is eating shit an acquired taste?

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Well, that's asymmetrical hostility if I've ever seen it. I think all she meant was that it hurts to lose a friend. It does. Tell me, now that you're older, does it hurt any less? Is eating shit an acquired taste?

thank you, you actually defend me

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:17 PM
besides that was just my advice im not making it about me so talk about him not me

T-6005
07-06-2009, 12:34 PM

Despite the hostile tone and self-appointed title of Defender of the Weak - which, all things considered, isn't too bad a thing to be - you've decided to take on, you've got a point. I may have been a little bit harsh in my treatment of dexterseriesofnumbers.

Having said that, I'm not wrong. The events which permeated my life at 14 no longer seem so important, and in retrospect the juvenile emotional outbursts I allowed myself when I was younger are just embarrassing memories at this point.

So in answer to your question, yes - it does hurt less when you're older. You can prioritize the events in your life and understand which are important and which aren't worth worrying about. It should be a part of any healthy coming-of-age.

As for losing friends, I've moved around a lot in my life - and, like everything else, leaving friends behind becomes easier with practice. It's just the reality of things.

So dexter8million, sorry about the harsh tone, but the truth remains that I'm not wrong about this. Give it a few years and the things you believe fill your life now will seem unimportant in retrospect.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:45 PM
You probably had other friends. I don't!

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 12:46 PM
T-6005: That's spot on. Everything I felt and done in my teenage years was an embarrassing mistake that means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Not everyone feels the same about things, though

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Give it ten years. You'd be surprised how much your opinion on everything will change.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Are you sure about that? I am pretty mad at the girl who dated my brother.
WAIT...10 years. That is more than half my life time. That's a LONG time!

SweetTatyana
07-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Girl, I must agree with them, most of the things you think about now with highest priority will barely, if at all, enter you mind in about five years.

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Are you sure about that? I am pretty mad at the girl who dated my brother.
WAIT...10 years. That is more than half my life time. That's a LONG time!

Yep. I was about your age when I first joined these forums. My mid-twenties was an age I didn't even consider. I was in school, had no friends, was depressed, was bullied, etc.

The last decade has just zoomed by. Now I have a job, a house, bills, etc. I'm one of those blasted adults. And those things that I haven't blocked out from my teenage years now just seem silly to me.

You won't care about any of this stuff when you're older, unless you dwell on it.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Yep. I was about your age when I first joined these forums. My mid-twenties was an age I didn't even consider. I was in school, had no friends, was depressed, was bullied, etc.

The last decade has just zoomed by. Now I have a job, a house, bills, etc. I'm one of those blasted adults. And those things that I haven't blocked out from my teenage years now just seem silly to me.

You won't care about any of this stuff when you're older, unless you dwell on it.

i might not like it now but when i grow up i will miss the good times that i dont realize or forget now

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Ish. I find that it's more because I've made myself forget about all the horrible childhood experiences I had, so I have a rose-coloured tint to my memory. Nostalgia is much better than memory.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:25 PM
i am not so sure about that because my memories with benjamin are awesome

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 01:27 PM
What will probably happen is that you'll attach a lot of false memories to those real ones and elevate the importance of those memories to be the pinnacle of your childhood. Which isn't at all a bad thing. Just don't expect the things you care about now to matter much when you're older (or the opposite); that's all we're saying.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:29 PM
that means some of the things i remember are real and some aren't right

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Yeah, pretty much. Some of my memories are based on something that actually happened to someone else, which I've managed to convince myself happened to me over the course of ten or fifteen years.

You probably won't just make up memories as you get older, but they'll be influenced by things that you see and hear.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:35 PM
right now most of my memories are real

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah, but you're still young. Like I said, give it ten years or so :)

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:39 PM
that seems like a really long time cuz a decade ago i was four
btw how do cope with the death of a close friend

The Talking Pie
07-06-2009, 01:41 PM
That's not something I have any experience of. Although when family members have died I've always been kind of apathetic; it's almost scary.

Someone else might be better to answer your question.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:43 PM
do you know of this better person

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 01:46 PM
I think that might be me

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:49 PM
so what do i do
it was 1.5 yrs ago but it still hurts just as bad

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 01:50 PM
explain everything to me from the beginning, and with more details.

T-6005
07-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Dexter098759786203587130, what we're telling you is that most of what's happening to you that you're taking so seriously won't matter to you in ten years. We're not saying that eventually it'll go away - or, well, we are, but that's not the point.

The point is that now, armed with the foreknowledge that we've just imparted, you can start taking the events in your own life less seriously - as the realization that they aren't as permanent as you'd thought they were sets in you stop sweating the small things. You take a step back and bam, you wonder why you thought these things were so important to begin with.

Obviously the death of a friend is something different and important, at any age. But the losing and making of friends in the social sense tends to get much overblown in your youth.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 01:55 PM
it was halloween and me and ben(19 years old)(i was 13) were at a kid didis party he said hed call we had been friends for a few years at that point. 2 days later i got a call saying he was driving with his friend julian(also a longtime friend of mine) and his car was hit by a drunk driver. He died on the scene but julian was in a coma for 3 months and he woke up moved to maine and noone has seen or heard from him since
MAURN THE DAY NOVEMBER 2, 2007

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 01:58 PM
and what was your relationship with this 19 year old? How did you meet?

jacknife737
07-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Captain Sarcasm sets off on either the facetious right foot or the ironic right foot.

Which one is it, though?

Quoting this for awesomeness.

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 02:01 PM
didi knew him from her moms day care cause he worked there and we met when i was at didis house and he was there right away he seemed like the kind of person i could confide in

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 02:02 PM
were you dating at all?

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Dexter098759786203587130, what we're telling you is that most of what's happening to you that you're taking so seriously won't matter to you in ten years. We're not saying that eventually it'll go away - or, well, we are, but that's not the point.

The point is that now, armed with the foreknowledge that we've just imparted, you can start taking the events in your own life less seriously - as the realization that they aren't as permanent as you'd thought they were sets in you stop sweating the small things. You take a step back and bam, you wonder why you thought these things were so important to begin with.

Obviously the death of a friend is something different and important, at any age. But the losing and making of friends in the social sense tends to get much overblown in your youth.

I can agree with taking things so seriously because i just dont give a fuck about anything. in fact, the only thing i care about, is the fact that i dont care about anything. like the talking pie said "it's scary"

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 02:04 PM
no we were just close friends he was dating this chick lauren but they broke up sometime that september
r u like a therapist or something

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 02:06 PM
and how old was lauren

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 02:10 PM
19 years-old. why?

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 02:10 PM
but seriously r u a therapist
how will these questions tell me what to do
remember confidentiality

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 02:12 PM
did you often feel jealous that you couldn't be as close to ben as lauren was?

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 02:14 PM
no, and i loved him like a friend but not the way ur thinking
dude r u like a therapist or something cuz this is odd now

RickyCrack
07-06-2009, 02:17 PM
and what did your mom think about you hanging out with a 19 year old?

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 02:19 PM
my parents didnt know until after he died cuz even though we were just friends i knew they wouldnt approve
but dude ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
this is getting odd

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-06-2009, 02:26 PM
my parents didnt know until after he died cuz even though we were just friends i knew they wouldnt approve
but dude ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
this is getting odd

nobody answers your questions because we dont have to.
nobody has to answer anything from anybody

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 02:27 PM
nobody answers your questions because we dont have to.
nobody has to answer anything from anybody

yeah but i asked 1 question and he asks like 15

KyleW
07-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Dexter12296566, the people are right. I'll tell you something from experience. When I joined up here i was a bit like you. My life sucked, everyone hated me and I would never get over my last girlfriend breaking up with me. But then people were all like "just take a step back" and "you wont care about this in a few years". And so Itook a step back and now Im totally chilled and I dont give a shit about that stuff anymore. Infact its also helped me academically :D

Also, T-6005, your inventive use of numbers after the Dexter name gave me a lol every time :)

Captain Sarcasm
07-06-2009, 03:47 PM
yeah but i asked 1 question and he asks like 15

so?? just ignore him

coke_a_holic
07-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Quoting this for awesomeness.

Looks like an ironic right foot.

Be more sarcastic, Captain, or you'll be demoted back down to Private.

EDIT: I just saw DHIG's avatar and nearly swooned. Where's my old PS1...

dexter12296566
07-06-2009, 04:28 PM

hate to admit it but that is very true

Omni
07-06-2009, 05:09 PM
You probably don't even need to give it ten years, dexter, give it four or five and the amount you'll mature will be gigantic.

And by the way, the early-to-late twenties is generally seen as the "prime of your life." There will be no looking back at the "good times" when you were fucking 12 or whatever. It kills me to hear someone 14 years old talk about missing the good times in ten years. Even the ages of 40 and 50 aren't a death sentence, or a reason to feel old, in my opinion. People have fun and make good memories all throughout their lives, it's just a matter of finding different things that are fun as you get older. This is something that's already happened to you several times, but you're probably just not aware of it. Playing in the sandbox with your action figures/dolls was the best time of your life as a kid. Now that you're a teenager, going to parties, driving around new places, and enjoying your higher metabolism will be the best fun you've ever had. When you're in your twenties, your newfound independence, etc and so forth will be a blast.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
07-07-2009, 06:51 AM
You should've picked up. Call her back!

ninthz
07-07-2009, 06:54 AM
and it feeeeeeeeeeeeeels

RickyCrack
07-07-2009, 01:41 PM
and it feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels like

KyleW
07-07-2009, 06:08 PM
heavens so far away

Budzy
07-07-2009, 07:31 PM
I almost forgot all about poor ieroween until I read that tag.