PDA

View Full Version : Monday, Monday (13th July)

Pages : [1] 2

Rutegard
07-09-2009, 10:44 AM
OH MY, wut do u guys think it's gonna happen??

maybe a new video? HT video?

"Monday, Monday
...we‘ll have something new to share. Check back here Monday, July 13."

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 10:46 AM
yeah it a video...or they will show off their penis...

You choose. TEXT now!

Rutegard
07-09-2009, 10:47 AM
DAMN, i should have made a poll thread instead :P LOL

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 10:48 AM
DAMN, i should have made a poll thread instead :P LOL

ahahah we all know what you would vote on :D.

BTW; not HT's but SIFU's video

Oxygene
07-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I fucking hate teasers like that now I'm going to suffer FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK why isn't it mONDAY YET?!!?!!?

Rutegard
07-09-2009, 10:51 AM
i know that the suspense is gonna kill me....

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 10:52 AM
I fucking hate teasers like that now I'm going to suffer FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK why isn't it mONDAY YET?!!?!!?

Xanax will ease your pain.

Anyway, strangely they doesn't have any show schedulled for 13th july...maybe a live streaming acoustic show? EDIT: not likely, i think, because they didn't set up the exact hour ...

Dexter_italy
07-09-2009, 10:56 AM
maybe they'll put a b-side song for us.... :eek: dreaimng!!

_Way_Down_the_Line_
07-09-2009, 10:58 AM
I hope they share that they will tour to South America again :D

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 10:58 AM
maybe they'll put a b-side song for us.... :eek: dreaimng!!
Dirty Magic or Pass by me :D

or

Dexter will show us soome DEMOs

or

they will post a picture of Greg K. when he actually smiles (my vote)

Harleyquiiinn
07-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Yeah, to Peru :D

European real tour ? :rolleyes:

Oxygene

yeah.. twice in a row :)

/me sings
Monday bloody Monday... :cool:

zsk
pass me by??? first single from the new album :D

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Yeah, to Peru :D

European real tour ? :rolleyes:

EUROPE REAL TOUR AHAHAHAHHA nice joke!

chriiis
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Ohhh great surprise, i hope they will share a demo with us :D

or a world tour including South america :P

Harleyquiiinn
07-09-2009, 11:01 AM
EUROPE REAL TOUR AHAHAHAHHA nice joke!

Hey, it's not cause you have no hope that you have to make mine disappear

The videos of the NY show, in which looks like a middle venue made me so jealous :D

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Hey, it's not cause you have no hope that you have to make mine disappear :(

The videos of the NY show, in which looks like a middle venue made me so jealous :D

Sorry man! I would like to see them make a european tour but don't expect them to do that before 2011... sorry!

MAXTER
07-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Dirty Magic or Pass by me :D

or

Dexter will show us soome DEMOs

A B-Side it will be great in a maxi single with video :D

Rutegard
07-09-2009, 11:07 AM
i want gringo bandito free distribution to our homes! with personal autographs and everything :)

Dexter_italy
07-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Or maybe they'll share with us that this will be the last tour, no more albums and that they'll quit! :mad:

dff_punk
07-09-2009, 11:09 AM
My bet is that Dexter is pregnant.

On a serious note tho, some rare audio track would be really great. Well, we will just have to wait.

Twisted Mind
07-09-2009, 11:12 AM
I know!
They'll make a cover of that song of "The Mamas & The Papas": Monday, Monday, So good to meeee~~

Or they are coming to Mxico. Which is bad, 'cause i have no money saved atm.

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 11:13 AM
I know!
They'll make a cover of that song of "The Mamas & The Papas": Monday, Monday, So good to meeee~~

Or they are coming to Mxico. Which is bad, 'cause i have no money saved atm.

too much mezcal?

renato piquette
07-09-2009, 11:15 AM
too much mezcal?

lol,im the one with the mezcal issues :p

Rutegard
07-09-2009, 11:16 AM
when i saw "monday monday" i could only think about ABBA :P

holland25
07-09-2009, 11:17 AM
This does not sound like an announcement of a video. It sounds more like an announcement of sharing a rare song or something.

Oxygene
07-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Or maybe they'll share with us that this will be the last tour, no more albums and that they'll quit! :mad:

don't even say shit like that

findout5
07-09-2009, 11:32 AM
STUFF IS MESSED UP video, for sure it'll be that!

MAXTER
07-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Monday 13 I'm leave to a long trip in car, but i will don't start until there will be reveal this news :D

MAXTER
07-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Thinking.....
In the site is writing that the Offspring will "share" something with us...
So share stand for:
1 - New Video??
or
2 - New B-Side??
or
3 - DVD live from Shit Is Fucked Up Tour??

What can be else??? :)

renato piquette
07-09-2009, 11:37 AM
This does not sound like an announcement of a video. It sounds more like an announcement of sharing a rare song or something.

id love a new song

MAXTER
07-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Half-Truism Video???

brothadave79
07-09-2009, 11:38 AM
id love a new song

Me too! And I want to believe it because of Dexter's recent meetings with Mr. Rock.

chriiis
07-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Thinking.....
In the site is writing that the Offspring will "share" something with us...
So share stand for:
1 - New Video??
or
2 - New B-Side??
or
3 - DVD live from Shit Is Fucked Up Tour??

What can be else??? :)

I will take the option 2, for me will be a B-Side! :D

renato piquette
Me too! And I want to believe it because of Dexter's recent meetings with Mr. Rock.

mr. rock??

renato piquette
id also love a live show recording

PEND@LF
07-09-2009, 11:40 AM
fuck...so long to wait... :D hope it's a new video or...or... that's it...i'm crazy :)

renato piquette
07-09-2009, 11:42 AM
or probably greg is having his 11th son

KHWHD
07-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Half-Truism Video???

That'd be my guess. :cool:

Rutegard
07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
or probably greg is having his 11th son

ahaha maybe that's it!

gabbag
07-09-2009, 12:02 PM
they will post a picture of Greg K. when he actually smiles (my vote)

haha, that would be awesome, but seriously it better be something very exciting because now I keep thinking, 'why can't it be monday already' and if it isn't something very exciting that would suck, hopefully its a new video or new song or something even more exciting...

defyuk
07-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Offspring: The Movie!

or anything good news. hope its nothing bad!!

Phil594
07-09-2009, 12:13 PM
I would LOVE to hear the release of a live album. I could remember at the 7/07 show Dexter was saying how us New Jersey crowd was one of the best they've had in a long time.

KHWHD
07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
I could remember at the 7/07 show Dexter was saying how us New Jersey crowd was one of the best they've had in a long time.

Haha, he said the same thing about us Toronto peeps too.

Tomasisko
07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
I doubt it would be b-side album. 99% on the new video

_Way_Down_the_Line_
07-09-2009, 12:22 PM
I doubt it would be b-side album. 99% on the new video

then what are the 1% options we have to figure it out before they tell us :D
i'm not anxious ok :rolleyes: today is thursday right? so we have just 96 hours left...

Phil594
07-09-2009, 12:27 PM
I've narrowed it down to this.
75% New video.
24% Something else.
0.2% How big Greg K's penis actually is.
0.8% Greg K. sex tape?

Thomas
07-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Haha, he said the same thing about us Toronto peeps too.

HEY! He said that about Phoenix, too!

Shenanigans...

mrs_hollandova
07-09-2009, 12:29 PM
I've narrowed it down to this.
75% New video.
24% Something else.
0.2% How big Greg K's penis actually is.
0.8% Greg K. sex tape?

LOL

I wanna VIDEO! really really nice one!

hshduppsnt
07-09-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm gonna put my vote in on a new video...

needless to say though I want monday to be here to figure out
whatever it is.

mascerveza
07-09-2009, 12:47 PM

I agree.

Blitz!
07-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Half-Truism Video???

Probably this, Dexter did kinda let the cat out of the bag and we have been waiting for this :cool:

*or maybe, they heard the lone voice from SA and are heading this way, a girl can dream* ;)

slagod
07-09-2009, 02:04 PM
SIMU video? :)

IamSam
07-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Probably this, Dexter did kinda let the cat out of the bag and we have been waiting for this :cool:

*or maybe, they heard the lone voice from SA and are heading this way, a girl can dream* ;)

How did he let the cat out of the bag?

Ryder1234
07-09-2009, 02:14 PM
A new Dexter on Song.

But I'm hoping for some b-side, demo, dirty magic rerecording, something of that variety. I'm not worrying to much about a video because if they recorded it we'll get it sometime (Although it could be Monday that that happens).

Phil594
07-09-2009, 02:20 PM
I think it has to be something big.

Blitz!
07-09-2009, 02:28 PM

Well 3 singles, things have gone great, can't complain about that...

4th single? I don't know what it should be. But we shot
a video yesterday.

Which song do you think it was?

This is how :)

Jaded skies
07-09-2009, 02:31 PM
i still want like a professional mp3 of gone away on piano

mrs_hollandova
07-09-2009, 02:36 PM
actually! dexter's daughter also wrote on facebook, twice, that something great is going to happend next week. Wouldn't it be amazing if they made a duet? LOL or soemthing else together :rolleyes:

Powerh
07-09-2009, 02:47 PM
It's the Video of Half Truism. It's official !!

Dexter told me that.

RonWelty
07-09-2009, 02:48 PM

Dexter told me that.

yeah yeah.

jacknife737
07-09-2009, 03:01 PM
1) Stuff Is Messed Up video
2) Official message that Pete has joined the band
3) New album news
4) An "official" live video bootleg

mrs_hollandova
07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
3) New album news

only 4 options? what about:

5) Dexter was shopping and wanna show us new clotes
6) Petes age reveld
7) Offspring is leaving California and moving to Europe forever
8) Offspring will change name :eek:

IamSam
07-09-2009, 03:09 PM
3) New album news

This is the most probable.

hshduppsnt
07-09-2009, 03:09 PM
didn't dexter somewhere say they had recorded a SIMU video already?
plus Half Truism will need a video.

My bet is on one of these. However, given the proximity to some shows then a weekend of editing, maybe its something live? :D?

I'm still betting on video.

IamSam
07-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Or the "video" that was recorded was the tour announcement.

mrXniick
07-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Or the "video" that was recorded was the tour announcement.

Im pretty sure the video they recorded was a SIMU video.

"ok, just ran across Oxygene's questions...

mmm that's a lot! why don't you just ask us when you see us?

Really though, Americana came out fast cause we just had a lot of ideas that came together quickly. Sometimes it works like that. Our last album took longer because we were trying out a lot of songs, and a lot of new things, and it took longer to make it the way we wanted it.

No, we're not calling it quits anytime soon.

A lot of stations in the U.S. have started playing Half-Truism and we think it's great that it's gotten enough of a reaction that it looks like it will be the next song that the radio plays.

We actually did a video for Stuff Is Messed Up recently, but I guess that will have to wait for now... "

IamSam
07-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Im pretty sure the video they recorded was a SIMU video.

"ok, just ran across Oxygene's questions...

mmm that's a lot! why don't you just ask us when you see us?

Really though, Americana came out fast cause we just had a lot of ideas that came together quickly. Sometimes it works like that. Our last album took longer because we were trying out a lot of songs, and a lot of new things, and it took longer to make it the way we wanted it.

No, we're not calling it quits anytime soon.

A lot of stations in the U.S. have started playing Half-Truism and we think it's great that it's gotten enough of a reaction that it looks like it will be the next song that the radio plays.

We actually did a video for Stuff Is Messed Up recently, but I guess that will have to wait for now... "

Oh hey! That's awesome! Somehow I missed this! Kudos to Oxygene for getting that out and kudos to you for finding it again! :)

hshduppsnt
07-09-2009, 03:26 PM

There it is! I knew I wasn't making this up! (well... I wasn't 100% sure... just thought strongly...)

Oh hey! That's awesome! Somehow I missed this! Kudos to Oxygene for getting that out and kudos to you for finding it again! :)

agreed... kudos to you both!

martin_theoffspring
07-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Higgins Return...

haha

KHWHD
07-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Higgins Return...

haha

Now that would be awesome!!

Jojan
07-09-2009, 03:41 PM
They'll ask all of theit fans to commit mass suicide, to further enhence the fact that SHIT IS FUCKED UP.

MAXTER
07-09-2009, 04:01 PM
One thing is to do! Wait until monday!!! :D

Tijs
07-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Maybe they'll announce the comeback of Webdude.

We'll see if that's true if nothing happens Monday or after that.

Budzy
07-09-2009, 04:51 PM
I think it will be a video, weren't they saying they made a video for Stuff Is Messed Up? Or it could even be a video for Half-Truism.

SelfEsteem94
07-09-2009, 04:56 PM
i think it will most likely be a new music video.

brothadave79
07-09-2009, 05:06 PM
mr. rock??

As in Robert Rock, duh.

cool 2 hate 681
07-09-2009, 05:16 PM

Dexter told me that.

good no need to wait until monday :rolleyes:

randman21
07-09-2009, 05:21 PM
In all likelihood, it's the SIMU video. I mean, it would have already been out it weren't for the popularity of Half Truism. If this happens, I will have one of the greatest three day stretches in history (july 13: SIMU video, july 14: offy in concert, july 15: some personal greatness in my life)!

IamSam
07-09-2009, 05:27 PM
some personal greatness in my life)!

I told you switching to Geico was a good idea

TheOldMark
07-09-2009, 05:43 PM
I think its probably the new video they shot.

they should toss us a b-side/demo anyway just for making us wait in suspense.

jonythompson
07-09-2009, 06:56 PM
I reckon they're gonna play one of the last 2 Reading/Leeds festival main stage slots. It does seem likely as...

1)They're in Europe at this point. They're playing Rock en Seine in France, where other Reading and Leeds acts are playing on that weekend but are flying over to play Reading and Leeds.

2)They're also playing a couple of dates in England a few days before, so would make sense.

3)They've been linked with the festival for ages now.

4)I've heard nothing about them releasing any of the songs from RAFRAG as another single. Not recently anyway.

5)The slots are at about 12 in the afternoon so they would have time to fly/drive to France for Rock en Seine.

6)I'm going to Leeds festival. ;)

If they were at the festivals they would play Saturday at Leeds and Sunday at Reading.

IamSam
07-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Personally, if it's just a video I'd be let down. I know that sounds greedy as fuck. But yeah.

Did they do the whole "advertising a news announcement in advance" thing for the other preceding RAFRAG videos? I honestly can't remember.

If it's an unreleased track , then fuck-a-doodle-doo. We'll all probably yammer like a bunch of fan-queers for a couple weeks in glee. That's probably setting ourselves up for disappointment though.

Let's just assume it's Noodles cleaning his glasses or something, that way no matter what happens we'll all be "LULZ OMG WIN" and turn into excitable douches.

Instead of being a douche and raining on the parade you should go SNUGGLE A BUNNY.

Free?
07-09-2009, 07:00 PM
SIMU music video premiere. That's what I believe is most probable. Even though we had some doubters about Dexter's statement where he said that they shot the vid for SIMU, I always knew, one day we'll see it.

jonythompson
07-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds - Reading and Leeds -

SuperKnux
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Personally, if it's just a video I'd be let down. I know that sounds greedy as fuck. But yeah.

Did they do the whole "advertising a news announcement in advance" thing for the other preceding RAFRAG videos? I honestly can't remember.

If it's an unreleased track , then fuck-a-doodle-doo. We'll all probably yammer like a bunch of fan-queers for a couple weeks in glee. That's probably setting ourselves up for disappointment though.

Let's just assume it's Noodles cleaning his glasses or something, that way no matter what happens we'll all be "LULZ OMG WIN" and turn into excitable douches.

lol, pretty much this. lmao

Well said.

randman21
07-09-2009, 07:16 PM
I reckon they're gonna play one of the last 2 Reading/Leeds festival main stage slots. It does seem likely as...

1)They're in Europe at this point. They're playing Rock en Seine in France, where other Reading and Leeds acts are playing on that weekend but are flying over to play Reading and Leeds.

2)They're also playing a couple of dates in England a few days before, so would make sense.

3)They've been linked with the festival for ages now.

4)I've heard nothing about them releasing any of the songs from RAFRAG as another single. Not recently anyway.

5)The slots are at about 12 in the afternoon so they would have time to fly/drive to France for Rock en Seine.

6)I'm going to Leeds festival. ;)

If they were at the festivals they would play Saturday at Leeds and Sunday at Reading.
But that would be relevant to less than 1% of Offspring fans. I have a feeling that this will matter to most of us.

brothadave79
07-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Reading and Leeds...

Oh lawd, I hope not. Don't get me wrong, I hope you guys get to see them at the festivals over there. But it's just not that interesting for 95% of Offspring fans world wide. ;)

randman21
07-09-2009, 07:17 PM
^Jinx! You owe me a coke. :P

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-09-2009, 07:46 PM
maybe they'll release the alternate version of lets hear it for rock bottom
the one that was supposed to have a metal riff

or a brand new vid
btw, this is pretty funny
http://www.cracked.com/article_17481_5-most-hated-creatures-on-planet-dont-deserve-it.html

Budzy
07-09-2009, 07:54 PM
I don't think it will be an unreleased track/b-side. Didn't Noodles say in an interview they plan to get started on a new album next year, using old material they've had since Splinter?

SMASHedTHEignition
07-09-2009, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=BurningInRed;1329454]Personally, if it's just a video I'd be let down. I know that sounds greedy as fuck. But yeah.

^^^^

same.it sounds greedy but i really wanna hear a new song..
mayb pass me by? :D

cant.fuckin.wait!

07-09-2009, 08:01 PM
I don't think it will be an unreleased track/b-side. Didn't Noodles say in an interview they plan to get started on a new album next year, using old material they've had since Splinter?

yeah. i think he said that
but this sloth is sooooooo funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tfsL9Kq8R8
their life consists of eating more then their size requires, sleeping 15 to 18 hours a day and pooping.

That's basically the American dream. You have to applaud them for that.

edit: that's how sometimes i walk home friday night

SMASHedTHEignition
07-09-2009, 08:03 PM
haha.(wishful thing)

manic subsidal cde :D

Budzy
07-09-2009, 08:04 PM
yeah. i think he said that
but this sloth is sooooooo funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tfsL9Kq8R8
their life consists of eating more then their size requires, sleeping 15 to 18 hours a day and pooping.

That's basically the American dream. You have to applaud them for that.

edit: that's how sometimes i walk home friday night

LOL that is so irrelevant yet extremely funny. I didn't realise they were that slow.

SMASHedTHEignition
07-09-2009, 08:09 PM
demo cd???

hahaha hope its pass me by SOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

brothadave79
07-09-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm going to make a half-assed argument for Dirty Magic:

1. They already re-recorded it.

2. But (as I've heard rumored) Atom's contract under AVA prevented them from releasing his material under The Offspring's name. If this was true, it is no longer an issue.

3. Maybe they want to start playing it live again, but a lot of the younger fan base is not familiar with the track. This will make it more energetic when played at upcoming shows.

RedFox
07-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Emm, i want a video of Half-Truism, but Dexter said they were doing a video for Stuff is messed up....

AAAAHH SHIT...

what will happen on Monday?
Im so exited to see what happens!

or lisent Pass me by!!... u.u

brothadave79
07-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Did I miss something? Where did they mention there were two versions of Rock Bottom?

Noodles said it in one interview. I think he said it was a lot darker and he liked it a lot. But he lost the debate on that one.

_Lost_
07-09-2009, 09:02 PM
my vote goes to them releasing the simu video.

Phil594
07-09-2009, 09:13 PM
My vote goes to a Greg K. sex tape. :eek::eek::eek:

_Lost_
07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Offspring: The Movie!

I've got this movie. Its pretty badass.

brothadave79
07-09-2009, 09:21 PM
I've got this movie. Its pretty badass.

They were born...to kill!!

m.offspring.r
07-10-2009, 03:45 AM
Maybe...

... SIMU video (live or not)
... new details about new record
... release some demos from RAFRAG

Rutegard
07-10-2009, 05:31 AM
... release some demos from RAFRAG

<3 THIS or b sides! thats wut id like the most!

RonWelty
07-10-2009, 05:35 AM
Come one, we all know the truth: Dexter will show us his new song about Self-Esteem(from this board) addiction on masturbation!

jamie666
07-10-2009, 05:37 AM
it could b 2 this is there last tour hopefully not and some1 said 2 me there goin 2 launch a new logo but that cant be can it?

Rutegard
07-10-2009, 05:40 AM
it could b 2 this is there last tour hopefully not and some1 said 2 me there goin 2 launch a new logo but that cant be can it?

new logo?? nah i like the skull!

_Lost_
07-10-2009, 06:09 AM
it wouldnt be to say they are quitting. its supposed to be new for all of us to share not despair

DMelges
07-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Holy crap this really got me hyped !

Okay, I don't think it'll be a new song, because they're touring, and dexter had pretty much no time at all in his meeting with bob rock to actually make or finish a song we still haven't heard.
Dexter said that the SIMU video would have to wait due to the fan's love for half-truism....guess he was kinda saying that half-truism could be the new single or something. But the SIMU video has been finished for a while now, so maybe that's it.

I dont care! Anything new would great =]

and a new south american tour =D

zsk
07-10-2009, 08:27 AM
a video from osama bin laden,he kidnapped our 4 friends

holland25
07-10-2009, 08:30 AM
It could be too that this is their last tour. Hopefully not. And someone said to me they're going to launch a new logo, but that can't be, can it?

Fixed it for you. You don't have to thank me.

zsk
07-10-2009, 09:12 AM
free live show!!!!! (mp3s)
that would be great!

Greekoldfan
07-10-2009, 11:18 AM
first of all I dont believe it will be one more announcement.they announced that they will SHARE something on monday,NOT to do one more announcement about the new album next year and how happy they are about it!so I guess its something like this..:

1.SIMU video
2.gone away new studio version
3.dirty magic new studio version
4.a demo of released or unreleased song of rafrag
5.a part of a demo of new song like they did with head around you
6.a live recording of lightning rod of a previous show last year

ConspiracyofMegs
07-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm gonna go with SIMU video, because that's what I'm hoping for and it kinda makes the most sense.

SelfEsteem94
07-10-2009, 11:27 AM
am i the only one who hopes it ISN'T Pass Me By?
because, to be honest, ive always preferred their faster and more punk songs,
and wasnt too big on their more mellow/darker tracks.

Outerspaceman21
07-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zsk
07-10-2009, 12:39 PM
am i the only one who hopes it ISN'T Pass Me By?
because, to be honest, ive always preferred their faster and more punk songs,
and wasnt too big on their more mellow/darker tracks.

i,too but imagine that song sounds fucking great,man!

Blitz!
07-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I still believe that the SIMU video that Dexter was talking about is the promo video.

So ... Half-Truism video :cool:

Little_Miss_1565
07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
I still believe that the SIMU video that Dexter was talking about is the promo video.

So ... Half-Truism video :cool:

Except he said the SIMU video was on hold and we've seen the promo video...

Blitz!
07-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Except he said the SIMU video was on hold and we've seen the promo video...

Oh, some how I missed that ...

but I'm still for a Half-Truism video ;)

Mgl.23
07-10-2009, 01:53 PM

HELL YES!!!

ojala ojala ojala....

MEXICO!!!

07-10-2009, 01:56 PM
HELL YES!!!

ojala ojala ojala....

MEXICO!!!

mexico is in central america

renato piquette
07-10-2009, 01:58 PM
new logo?? nah i like the skull!

the new logo should be greg ks face with sun glasses on,and maybe some fire

Mgl.23
07-10-2009, 02:11 PM
mexico is in central america

No, But at Tours, is wrongly regarded as South America, Mexico is in fact North America

total is what I mean. come to mexico for the first time, can not be that Dexter is a Mexican sauce and CD (Ixnay on the Hombre) with the day of the dead (dia de muertos) and ''Virgen de Guadalupe'' and not coming to Mexico is a very important country.

you think you do not come to mexico?

Sorry about the bad English

renato piquette
07-10-2009, 02:19 PM
No, But at Tours, is wrongly regarded as South America, Mexico is in fact North America

total is what I mean. come to mexico for the first time, can not be that Dexter is a Mexican sauce and CD (Ixnay on the Hombre) with the day of the dead (dia de muertos) and ''Virgen de Guadalupe'' and not coming to Mexico is a very important country.

you think you do not come to mexico?

Sorry about the bad English

im totally with this guy

sbazzone
07-10-2009, 02:21 PM
I dont think that they are gonna "release" another music video, videostatic.com dont say anything.

renato piquette
07-10-2009, 02:23 PM
I dont think that they are gonna "release" another music video, videostatic.com dont say anything.

so?????????????????????

offsrx
07-10-2009, 07:55 PM
maybe another tour schedule? From Europe to china...?

brothadave79
07-10-2009, 08:06 PM
maybe another tour schedule? From Europe to china...?

I think it would be dumb if they hyped up the announcement of more tour dates. Everyone already knows they're going abroad soon enough. Now additional material (sound or vid), THAT's something to be excited about.

Outerspaceman21
07-10-2009, 10:53 PM
I am channeling the energys of the universe, seeing into the future and all the souls of the past. I see...

chips?...

Wait, thats right in front of me.

I see... I see... A STUFF IS MESSED UP MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!

*all prediction made by the ponce are purely guesses and should not be taken seriously. if in the event the ponce is correct, it is a bug fucking coincidence

Budzy
07-11-2009, 02:01 AM
im totally with this guy

That's cute. How long have you two been together for?

Beaker
07-11-2009, 04:40 AM
hope its an Australian tour, but doubt it. :D

sbazzone
07-11-2009, 05:27 AM
so?????????????????????

The video for kristy was "advertised" there at least 3 or 4 weeks before the video was released.

Zee
07-11-2009, 05:29 AM
After a teaser like that, a new video would be too easy and original solution. I'm expecting something else.

dff_punk
07-11-2009, 05:59 AM
After a teaser like that, a new video would be too easy and original solution. I'm expecting something else.

This this this this!!

Rutegard
07-11-2009, 06:40 AM
and i keep telling this....B-SIDES!

or is it that re remastered dirty magic version? :|

WUT IF IT'S THE GONE AWAY PIANO VERSION RECORDED IN STUDIO?!? <333

(or a MJ tribute??) LOL

holland25
07-11-2009, 06:47 AM

That's actually possible... Considering that we all bitched about how we want that... Who knows...

dff_punk
07-11-2009, 06:49 AM
Basically, any music piece done by The Offspring, which was previously never released or/and heard, would make me so fucking happy..

PunksKillEmos
07-11-2009, 09:38 AM
omg 100% a video

07-11-2009, 09:41 AM
this proves that 13 is a lucky number

ConspiracyofMegs
07-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Looks like I'm not going to be near a computer on Monday. I'm going up to Belleville to see my Papa pass away... ):
Bah, I'll have to get someone to text whatever it is to me. lolgay

SuperKnux
07-11-2009, 12:37 PM
I am sure it's going to be the "Shit Is Fucked Up" music video, however.. a studio recording to "Gone Away" (Piano) is a possiblity. I would really hope for the latter, but I think I'll be pleased regardless.

IamSam
07-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I am sure it's going to be the "Shit Is Fucked Up" music video

This. It's the only thing that makes sense. When would they have had time to record a studio version of Gone Away on piano? Common sense here people.

Rutegard
07-11-2009, 01:05 PM
This. It's the only thing that makes sense. When would they have had time to record a studio version of Gone Away on piano? Common sense here people.

a portable studio perhaps?? :PP

a girl can dream right?!

Thomas
07-11-2009, 01:29 PM
a portable studio perhaps?? :PP

a girl can dream right?!

It can be done.

http://www.lennonbus.org/

offspring_freak_3
07-11-2009, 01:39 PM
IS IT MONDAY YET?
I'm so fuckin ansious. I can't wait... I bet it's the SIMU video or HT :rolleyes:

Rutegard
07-11-2009, 01:55 PM
It can be done.

http://www.lennonbus.org/

oh boy :)

keeps dreaming

gabbag
07-11-2009, 03:45 PM

That would be awesome!

Mgl.23
07-11-2009, 04:31 PM
announced the breakup of the band

joke jokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejokejo ke

KyleW
07-11-2009, 05:01 PM
its 00:01 GMT sunday, only 23:59 left!

The_BlackSwordsman
07-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I think the most probable is the SIMU video.

Anything will be fine by me.

.D U L C E.
07-11-2009, 06:59 PM
my luckie #13. :o

they've seem to tease us to please us. :D

The_BlackSwordsman
07-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I have to finish a soap powder package by Monday and I barely started. I really hope it's something good to easy my stress. :P

IamSam
07-12-2009, 02:49 AM
While I agree that it's probably not going to be a piano version of "Gone Away", this is pretty dumb.

How long did they have between their random shows and the start of the U.S. dates?

Basically, we don't know what the fuck they have and haven't recorded.

Assface. *shrugs*

Venom, I missed you.

SMASHedTHEignition
07-12-2009, 03:57 AM
i really hoped it was pass me by or somthn but it says"weve got sumthin NEW to show you..

prob a vid

MoonTan
07-12-2009, 07:27 AM
i really hoped it was pass me by or somthn but it says"weve got sumthin NEW to show you..

prob a vid

Just becuase its not new dosn't mean its not new, hey its new if we havnt heard/seen it. amirite?

holland25
07-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Venom, I missed you.

Birch, what was your nickname before IamSam? Cause if you know VenomSymbiote, it is clear that you were here in like 2005...

Aisha_n
07-12-2009, 09:31 AM
I think The Offspring will invite the fan all over the world to O.C. or LA.
and they will be performed in front of them.

reference; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYon770bnsQ

or

Dexter will participate in World Sauna Championships.

randman21
07-12-2009, 09:49 AM
The interviewer looks like Noodles.

07-12-2009, 09:55 AM
new dexter on a song?

jacknife737
07-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Birch, what was your nickname before IamSam? Cause if you know VenomSymbiote, it is clear that you were here in like 2005...

I'm pretty sure Venom didn't eventually get banned until,like 2008? So they would both have been using the bbs at the same time.

I'm also, 90% convinced it's a new video (to stay ontopic).

Llamas
07-12-2009, 10:30 AM
I can't believe this thread is 9 pages. Everyone is saying the SAME THINGS over and over... everyone basically thinks it's gonna be the SIMU video, and most of the other replies are intentionally silly/pipe dream joke guesses. 9 pages?

I don't care what it is... I just think it's cool something's gonna be released tomorrow. :)

Rutegard
07-12-2009, 10:30 AM
new dexter on a song?

HEY, that would be nice too

holland25
07-12-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm sure that if it were new Dexter on song, it wouldn't have that mystery around the announcement. It must be something much bigger than that.

07-12-2009, 11:42 AM
I can't believe this thread is 9 pages. Everyone is saying the SAME THINGS over and over. 9 pages?
pointless bitching

or maybe he could announce that pete WILL be drumming

and yes, the dexter on a song wouldn't be shrouded in mystery
MAYBE he's gonna share details on the new album(more specific details)

KyleW
07-12-2009, 11:51 AM
or maybe he could announce that pete WILL be drumming

As opposed to pete not drumming?

mrs_hollandova
07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
or Dexter will be drumming? :D

07-12-2009, 11:53 AM
As opposed to pete not drumming?

or that too.

07-12-2009, 11:55 AM
or maybe he wants to close the board because of the bad experience he had as
dexter12296566

KyleW
07-12-2009, 11:57 AM
or maybe he wants to close the board because of the bad experience he had as
dexter12296566

Hahaha yes :P:D did that guy leave already?

holland25
07-12-2009, 11:59 AM

It's a girl, and she (unfortunately) did not, but stopped posting. That's a progress...

07-12-2009, 11:59 AM

that's a she(supposedly) but her posts stopped suddenly out of nowhere
just look at her stats and you'll see

KyleW
07-12-2009, 12:02 PM
It's a girl, and she (unfortunately) did not, but stopped posting. That's a progress...

that's a she(supposedly) but her posts stopped suddenly out of nowhere
just look at her stats and you'll see

Kinda like flux but this time its leaving in a good way?

07-12-2009, 12:04 PM

dont really know
or maybe dexter will be announcing that the website will have new features

holland25
07-12-2009, 12:04 PM

She didn't leave. Look at her profile, she still disturbs people with PVMs...

Thomas
07-12-2009, 12:05 PM
She didn't leave. Look at her profile, she still disturbs people with PVMs...

She stopped leaving me a bunch of PVMs. Weird.

holland25
07-12-2009, 12:06 PM
She stopped leaving me a bunch of PVMs. Weird.

I don't recieve them either... She probably stopped PVMing those who at least tried to learn her how to behave or told her off...

Thomas
07-12-2009, 12:08 PM
I don't recieve them either... She probably stopped PVMing those who at least tried to learn her how to behave or told her off...

Hm, strange...

holland25
07-12-2009, 12:09 PM
I don't care. I don't miss it...

Blitz!
07-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Mmmm ... big announcement by The Offspring and the predictions turn to a member here ... interesting :rolleyes:

Back on topic : Maybe Dexter finally heard us and the band will be releasing a live DVD *for free* ;)

dexterone
07-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Mmmm ... big announcement by The Offspring and the predictions turn to a member here ... interesting :rolleyes:

Back on topic : Maybe Dexter finally heard us and the band will be releasing a live DVD *for free* ;)

yes,the best announcement would be releasing the live DVD of Shit is fucked up tour.......Im looking forward to Monday :)

Oxygene
07-12-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't something negative.

Ryder1234
07-12-2009, 12:58 PM
dont really know

Bringing the chat room back?

holland25
07-12-2009, 01:00 PM

The word SHARE is the most important in that announcement. Share means something we can watch / download / listen to... At least I think so.

Blitz!
07-12-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't something negative.

It probably won't be, if it was they would have told us outright and not made us wait in anticipation ... I believe it is good news :)

KyleW
07-12-2009, 01:01 PM

dont really know

I dont think it would be either of these because a big build up like this is probably something much bigger. Ive never seen this done before, even when RAFRAG was made. Im with Oxygene on this one, could be a "one more and then were quitting" kinda thing :S

07-12-2009, 01:03 PM
of it's a "one more and we'll quit" then i'll be pissed

Blitz!
07-12-2009, 01:05 PM
of it's a "one more and we'll quit" then i'll be pissed

Read my signature ;)

Rutegard
07-12-2009, 01:13 PM
dont really know

<3333

oh oh for free? :D :P

Ryder1234
07-12-2009, 01:26 PM
The word SHARE is the most important in that announcement. Share means something we can watch / download / listen to... At least I think so.

I guess, yeah...

I personally don't care about a chatroom.

Less than 12 hours now.

SelfEsteem94
07-12-2009, 01:38 PM
i cant wait til tomorrow!
:D

KyleW
07-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Less than 12 hours now.

Is it going to be GMT or not?

IamSam
07-12-2009, 01:59 PM
I guess, yeah...

I personally don't care about a chatroom.

Less than 12 hours now.

We don't know an exact time.

Skulldexter11
07-12-2009, 02:30 PM
My guess is a new live DVD and that they will record it in europe?...

...Pl0x... xD

IamSam
07-12-2009, 02:44 PM

Well 3 singles, things have gone great, can't complain about that...

4th single? I don't know what it should be. But we shot
a video yesterday.

Which song do you think it was?

This.

This.

This.

Stop the "Live DVD" and "European Tour" talk already. It's something they will share with all of us so the European Tour is out as an option.

Plus, why release a Live DVD when not all the tour dates are done? Wouldn't you want them to go through all the dates and pick the best performances?

Just sayin'.

Rutegard
07-12-2009, 02:47 PM
u r right!

so, the question that pops on my mind right now is

will it be the SIFU or HT video?

KyleW
07-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Plus, why release a Live DVD when not all the tour dates are done? Wouldn't you want them to go through all the dates and pick the best performances?

+1. Really couldnt agree more.

SkuM
07-12-2009, 03:16 PM
GET A LIFE

Need to agree to Oxygene in the first page (didn't read all the screams of the other 243324 pages of people going fucking crazy)
Actually I HOPE they will make a joke and release whatever it is only in 3 weeks, so you can keep killing yourselves waiting it.

good night

Ryder1234
07-12-2009, 03:21 PM
We don't know an exact time.

*until monday

i know there is no time posted

Gustavo
07-12-2009, 03:23 PM
I've gotta agree with IamSam. It's a probably a new video, probably Stuff Is Messed Up, though I believe there's a high possibility that it might be Half-Truism as well. Well, I guess we'll see.

Zee
07-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Mmm, it turned out Monday 23min ago in here. :p

It must be some files, like video/audio... not anything information but something files to share. From the text you get the feeling that it'll not be any announcement or anything like that.

They knew people would get their hopes in the sky after a news like that, so it should be something big. And definitely something really positive, with negative news of course a teaser like that wouldn't be done. If it's "just" a new video, I guess news like that wouldn't be posted but who knows... I'm at least crossing my fingers for some unreleased audio!

Gustavo
07-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Btw, the administrator ( http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=1 ) is online. Just a coincidence?

Current Activity: Admin Control Panel

If I am not wrong, last time I checked (about one or two months ago), he hadn't been online in over a year.

holland25
07-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Gustavo, I'm sure it does have something to do with the invasion of spam bots earlier today.

It'll be back in a couple hours.

Just trying to encourage the bots that keep registering to get another hobby.

See?

Zee
07-12-2009, 03:57 PM
My fantasy would an announcement of The Offspring show where mostly songs that hasn't been performed will be performed. So an invite for the real fans only, no ticket selling. But that's just fantasy. :o

KHWHD
07-12-2009, 03:58 PM
I would laugh my ass off if it's something totally different than what everyone is thinking - although I don't think it'll be a HUGE surprise to anyone. ;)

KyleW
07-12-2009, 04:12 PM
I would laugh my ass off if it's something totally different than what everyone is thinking - although I don't think it'll be a HUGE surprise to anyone. ;)

To be fair, I think we have thought of most things. Unless they pull out a new flavour of Gringo Bandito :rolleyes:

Ryder1234
07-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Well, it says something "new" to share. So now I'm getting a feeling it'll be a video. I'm still hoping for some rare/b-sides songs, etc.

Tijs
07-12-2009, 04:29 PM
It's Monday here.

I want I want I want! Gimme gimme gimme! :( :( :(

m.offspring.r
07-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Here 23:35 :s

Ryder1234
07-12-2009, 04:37 PM
here it's 3:37PM, 15:37

Skulldexter11
07-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Btw, the administrator ( http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=1 ) is online. Just a coincidence?

Current Activity: Admin Control Panel

If I am not wrong, last time I checked (about one or two months ago), he hadn't been online in over a year.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! xD

Tijs
07-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Coincidence? I think so.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38534

edit: OH OH! We're all getting FREE VIAGRA!

Zee
07-12-2009, 05:01 PM
edit: OH OH! We're all getting FREE VIAGRA!

Hehe. :D

If it's a new video, it will appear first on their YouTube account. So if people want to be first to notice, take a look at there.

Tijs
07-12-2009, 05:04 PM
So I don't have to rip it off some Asian website this time? Whatever happened to good old DIY...

Zee
07-12-2009, 05:08 PM
That's right. :D

These are the times that I miss Web_Dude... people would've already dig up the news and link what's behind it. He wasn't too good hiding them I recall.

Now even RonWelty is weaponless in front of LM!

SelfEsteem94
07-12-2009, 05:35 PM
i have a feeling its gonna be a new video.

hshduppsnt
07-12-2009, 05:39 PM

These are the times that I miss Web_Dude... people would've already dig up the news and link what's behind it. He wasn't too good hiding them I recall.

what, Web Dude? with his predictable passwords and locations? hahaha

edit: he may have been a total dick but i still miss some of the amusement that surrounded that guy

RonWelty
07-12-2009, 05:40 PM

??? :confused:

07-12-2009, 05:44 PM
DAMMIT!!
when i saw ronwelty post i thought he had the brand new thing the offspring had to show us

07-12-2009, 05:47 PM
i wonder if it's gonna break the record of
"Most users ever online was 1,250, 07-16-2007 at 06:47 PM."

KyleW
07-12-2009, 06:01 PM
i wonder if it's gonna break the record of
"Most users ever online was 1,250, 07-16-2007 at 06:47 PM."

But there are currently only 10 users online.

KHWHD
07-12-2009, 06:09 PM
But there are currently only 10 users online.

I think he means California time.

Zee
07-12-2009, 06:19 PM
??? :confused:

I was just counting on you that you would know it first before Liberation Media guys would've posted it on the site. You know, usually you are the first one with the information. Just joking though. ;)

Zee
07-12-2009, 06:24 PM
what, Web Dude? with his predictable passwords and locations? hahaha

edit: he may have been a total dick but i still miss some of the amusement that surrounded that guy

Yeah yeah. :D

I think Jesus was master finding some stuff that wasn't meant to be public. I think he had some studio footages, demos or whatever and everyone was like where the hell did you get those... am I right?

RonWelty
07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
I was just counting on you that you would know it first before Liberation Media guys would've posted it on the site. You know, usually you are the first one with the information. Just joking though. ;)

There is some weird system on the news ID that I can't understand... I can't see anything hidden on the website with easy-to-use tricks... Maybe some hacker can do that

Just for curiosity: http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.offspring.com

hshduppsnt
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah yeah. :D

I think Jesus was master finding some stuff that wasn't meant to be public. I think he had some studio footages, demos or whatever and everyone was like where the hell did you get those... am I right?

haha yeah,
I seem to recall a lot more studio footage and demos popping up those days than now haha.

then there was the time break and co hacked his account and changed the message boards haha

edit: and i use the term "hacked" lightly here...

Little_Miss_1565
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
The fellas at Liberation Media are smart fellas.

Come on, you guys. Just have fun with the wait, and quit trying to spoil the fun for others. No reason to seek out the information when you know you're going to get it.

hshduppsnt
07-12-2009, 06:36 PM

Come on, you guys. Just have fun with the wait, and quit trying to spoil the fun for others. No reason to seek out the information when you know you're going to get it.

yeah its coming out tomorrow, fun to speculate but beyond that, whatever.

To those of you who are already at Monday, sorry, sometimes it pays to live in the same state as the band :D

RonWelty
07-12-2009, 06:36 PM

yes, they use a good system. It was too easy back in the day with WebDude...

Zee
07-12-2009, 06:39 PM
May I add, If I remember correctly the "recording of Splinter" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0utghAJdkfI ) - where's the Pass Me By intro - was found by Web_Dude's archieves that he never actually posted public. That video prolly never would've seen the day light without his clumsiness.

RonWelty
07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
May I add, If I remember correctly the "recording of Splinter" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0utghAJdkfI ) - where's the Pass Me By intro - was found by Web_Dude's archieves that he never actually posted public. That video prolly never would've seen the day light without his clumsiness.

We should love that guy!

Tijs
07-12-2009, 06:42 PM

Come on, you guys. Just have fun with the wait, and quit trying to spoil the fun for others. No reason to seek out the information when you know you're going to get it.You have to realize that for some people, like me, it's often just as much fun, if not more fun, trying to get these kind of things in a "hacking" kind of way (and I too use the term lightly) as it is to play the game right.

But of course, if you do find anything, keep it for yourself.

RonWelty
07-12-2009, 06:43 PM
You have to realize that for some people, like me, it's often just as much fun, if not more fun, trying to get these kind of things in a "hacking" kind of way (and I too use the term lightly) as it is to play the game right.

Can you do that? I'm too noob for that... they protect all the pastes wherethe photos etc are..

RonWelty
07-12-2009, 06:53 PM
After some MATH i saw that everyday counts +- 11 on the NEWS ID.

Example:

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2009&newsID=767634

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2009&newsID=767710

Little_Miss_1565
07-12-2009, 07:18 PM

You're not remembering correctly. That was posted publicly.

You have to realize that for some people, like me, it's often just as much fun, if not more fun, trying to get these kind of things in a "hacking" kind of way (and I too use the term lightly) as it is to play the game right.

I get the feeling that a lot of the people who go above and beyond trying to find things early and then post them to the forums are just trying to bring more attention to themselves. This, of course, does not include you Tijs. But I hope others reading this can understand how it might not make the powers that me feel like they ought to keep us included on things when people won't even let them share whatever it is they'd like to share with us.

SMASHedTHEignition
07-12-2009, 07:28 PM
im in aus, an its alredy monday 11.30 am, do i hav 2 wait til tuesday or mid-day??

Zee
07-12-2009, 07:29 PM
You're not remembering correctly. That was posted publicly.

Hmm, okay. Well some other video/audio Jesus dig up anyway. I remember being impressed. :D

Back to the topic... right now I have a feeling that it's going to be just a new outlook of the site. No news, no video, hehee. That'd be a bummer.

SMASHedTHEignition
07-12-2009, 07:31 PM
i rekn a vid cos it ses we hav something NEW to show you..hope its pass me by tho..

but yeh bak 2 my original question, im in australia and itrs alredy monday 11.30 do i see it at mid-day or tomorrow??

Thomas
07-12-2009, 07:35 PM
In California it's still only 6:30ish pm, Sunday. I'm assuming that they meant monday, like, California time...

SMASHedTHEignition
07-12-2009, 07:37 PM
In California it's still only 6:30ish pm, Sunday. I'm assuming that they meant monday, like, California time...

yeh they wuld hav, so i still hav a while to go..

thanx thomas :D

123456789mike
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
I don't care what it is, as long as it isn't bad...

Why a Monday?

IamSam
07-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Why a Monday?

Start of the work week? Horrible day so they thought they would brighten it? Who cares?

07-12-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't care what it is, as long as it isn't bad...

Why a Monday?

cuz monday is a bad day and everybody hates it because they have to go to work or school
so they're trying to make it better by accompanying it with a song or a video

if it's a song i want more than one(about 2)
if it's a vid than just one

SMASHedTHEignition
07-12-2009, 10:11 PM
haha im on holidays haha..

i hope its pass me by or anotha song so BAD!

Mgl.23
07-13-2009, 12:26 AM
???? Where??

its Monday!! :mad:

Thomas
07-13-2009, 12:31 AM
???? Where??

its Monday!! :mad:

Not in California...

Beheaded
07-13-2009, 12:33 AM
It's 8:30 am. Where is the suprise? :P
Got dammit, I'm hoping for some unreleased stuff or some HQ-live-videos or......don't know. Something special.

Llamas
07-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Dude, it's not Monday yet in California. Wait until at least like 5pm European time til you wonder where it is... and even then you might need to wait longer.

SMASHedTHEignition
07-13-2009, 12:43 AM
ok..

someone has to tell me wen its monday in California time, its monday 4.42 pm in AUS and i dont hav a fukn clue wat time it is there..

this is killin me..

i off to hav a cigarette..good.bye! :D