PDA

View Full Version : You know what we should do

rgf030
07-09-2009, 11:27 PM
You know what we should do?

Someone goes to a show with the ability to write on the board (blackberry or some kind of device with internet capability) and posts what numbers to text when they find out the list of songs you can choose before the show. Maybe we can get a bunch of folks together to get them to play an old gem like kick 'em when hes down. AND maybe someone could get a video of this so we all can witness this.

If this idea was already brought up, well fuck me!

_Lost_
07-09-2009, 11:31 PM
done and done. ya'll keep a lookout on tuesday for my post!

rgf030
07-09-2009, 11:35 PM
excellent! hopefully we all can avoid voting for more common tunes. Genocide is awesome to see that they're playing again, but if we can hear somethin' way obscure, SHITchyea

hshduppsnt
07-09-2009, 11:39 PM

no this was good, kudos to making a separate thread to draw attention to it,
because I actually did such in the Chicago thread and it did nothing for us.

We should all help get some certain songs picked then those posting should help us out getting recording of certain songs, eh? too much to ask?

KHWHD
07-10-2009, 07:38 AM
You know what we should do?

Someone goes to a show with the ability to write on the board (blackberry or some kind of device with internet capability) and posts what numbers to text when they find out the list of songs you can choose before the show. Maybe we can get a bunch of folks together to get them to play an old gem like kick 'em when hes down. AND maybe someone could get a video of this so we all can witness this.

We can dream can't we? Unfortunately at the Toronto show, I didn't even see the list - let alone vote for a song. We had The Meaning Of Life and Gotta Get Away played at ours. From what I understand, KHWHD has never been an option (sadly.) :(