PDA

View Full Version : We Are One lyrics

B-Rad
07-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Seems like some of the we are one lyrics on this site are wrong

"Wont be wrong" should be "wont be long" and "Bigger they are" is sung as "bigger they come"

RickyCrack
07-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Did you know that an ant can carry up to 10 times it's own weight?

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-10-2009, 02:41 PM

yes. and that is nothing

holland25
07-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Seems like some of the we are one lyrics on this site are wrong

"Wont be wrong" should be "wont be long" and "Bigger they are" is sung as "bigger they come"

1. Wrong forum
2. They are like that in Ignition booklet too
3. Close thread

renato piquette
07-10-2009, 05:54 PM

and they keep banning users who shouldnt be banned....but twats like this one is still here because hes little miss 1565s little friend

Little_Miss_1565
07-10-2009, 07:14 PM
and they keep banning users who shouldnt be banned....but twats like this one is still here because hes little miss 1565s little friend

...and yet people I don't like are here too. How is that?

Anyway, as it's already been pointed out, the lyrics are printed like that in the Ignition booklet too. I'll bring it up to someone though and see what they want to do with it.

renato piquette
07-10-2009, 07:56 PM
im not saying that you ban whoever you want,im just saying that rickycrack is kind of a troll but will never be banned because hes your friend,there have been a lot users because of trolling

Little_Miss_1565
07-10-2009, 08:17 PM
im not saying that you ban whoever you want,im just saying that rickycrack is kind of a troll but will never be banned because hes your friend,there have been a lot users because of trolling

This has been brought up a lot and I thought answered. RickyCrack can be pretty abrasive, yes. However, he was not trolling you in this thread. He wasn't being nice, but i can't make anyone be nice. He's been temp banned and took that so much to heart that he hasn't even had to be warned since he came back.

Anyway, everything settled now?

renato piquette
07-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Anyway, everything settled now?

i guess i dont want to be banned

IamSam
07-10-2009, 08:25 PM

This is neither the time nor the place. Dedicate a new thread to it or talk about it in PMs.

Outerspaceman21
07-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Wow, a lot of bad mojo going through the universe, man.

holland25
07-11-2009, 12:54 AM

I like RickyCrack, especially his sarcasm. He doesn't deserve a ban. There are twats that are way more annoying than him and are still not banned. And speaking about bans (especially for Sarah now): Fidlikant is Davo's new nick (yes, I'm a whisperer), and how come that a user with such an offensive nickname (Greg-K's Penis) is not banned?

renato piquette
07-11-2009, 10:05 AM
ok,i apologize

holland25
07-11-2009, 02:30 PM
ok,i apologize

This really wasn't what I expected from that post, but you are forgiven for whatever you've done.

renato piquette
07-11-2009, 10:57 PM
This really wasn't what I expected from that post, but you are forgiven for whatever you've done.

meh,i just dont want to get banned

holland25
07-12-2009, 12:53 AM
You won't. There's nothing you've done that broke the rules. And anyway, you've got 3 warnings beforer you get banned :D

ninthz
07-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Its.

1. Wrong forum
Actually it's totally the right forum, as it pertains to the website.

holland25
07-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Yeah, I realized that later, was just too lazy to edit the post.

Little_Miss_1565
07-12-2009, 11:20 AM
And speaking about bans (especially for Sarah now): Fidlikant is Davo's new nick (yes, I'm a whisperer),

Thank you. Please PM me with any others since he doesn't seem to have anything better to do.

and how come that a user with such an offensive nickname (Greg-K's Penis) is not banned?

Because I hadn't seen it yet. When you see things, please PM the moderator of your choice.

And please keep topics on topic. I'm not sure why every seem to rather have discussions that could easily be answered by PMs on the forum, but there's no reason for it.