07-11-2009, 03:51 AM
Betty and HornyPope.

nieh
07-11-2009, 05:59 AM
I'm doing swell, how are you?

JohnnyNemesis
07-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Chillin'.

I dunno if we've lost them, they just haven't been posting lately. And it's surprising that you've already noticed that if you're just stopping in? Haha

wheelchairman
07-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Hey Bella. How's that restaurant you used to go to?

Llamas
07-11-2009, 09:48 AM
I miss you, sweetie! I'm moving back to Europe in seven weeks... we gotta hang out :D

JoY
07-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Oxygene; blasphemy!

Josh, you doin' swell? that's very good to hear. how did everything turn out, with the job-thing, the appartment-thing (though I think I already heard that turned out well)...

Ricky, I'm considering the probable possibility this will be a rarity. so, you know..

Per! do you mean Kobalt? around the corner from my house, where we had dinner too? it's still doing awesome, had dinner there last night, actually! they had some kind of beer-night & a friend who works there hooked Huibert & me up with free drinks. ;D so when will WE go there again??

dr.vanessa
07-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi dr.Joy ;) how's medicine going?:)

Llamas
07-11-2009, 09:58 AM
I don't like it when JoY ignores me :( :( :(

JoY
07-11-2009, 10:02 AM
heey girl, busy busy busy. haven't finished my article yet (at least, it hasn't been approved yet) & I'm doing my internships now, so these days I'm surrounded by piles of patient cases & files, while writing my stupid article that I used to love muchos, but that I hate with a fury passion now, because I just want to be done with it & I neeeeeed some relaxation. *breathes*

JoY
07-11-2009, 10:04 AM
I miss you, sweetie! I'm moving back to Europe in seven weeks... we gotta hang out

I don't like it when JoY ignores me :( :( :(

you just post too fast. I was writing my post, while you posted yours. SOWWY. :(

you? back in Europe? in seven weeks? where?? anywhere nearby the Netherlands? because that would kind of make it easier to see each other. but we should see each other! we so should!

Llamas
07-11-2009, 10:08 AM
you just post too fast. I was writing my post, while you posted yours. SOWWY. :(

you? back in Europe? in seven weeks? where?? anywhere nearby the Netherlands? because that would kind of make it easier to see each other. but we should see each other! we so should!

hehe it's cool ;) Learn to type faster!! But seriously, I'll be in the Czech Republic, so not really close to the Netherlands, but I fully intend on taking a long trip through Germany... and I really hope to get to the Netherlands and Denmark at some point (provided I'm making enough money)... I'm gonna be in the Czech Republic for at least a year, so I have time! We can get drunk and discuss musical instruments and science ;)

JoY
07-11-2009, 10:13 AM
oh man, that sounds so good. get your ass over here soon! seven weeks sounds like an eternity, but I'm afraid in seven weeks it'll feel like today was just yesterday, because time sure flies.

Outerspaceman21
07-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Woo, welcome back.

Ryder1234
07-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Hows it goin'? Welcome back.

But I think you must stay.

nieh
07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Josh, you doin' swell? that's very good to hear. how did everything turn out, with the job-thing, the appartment-thing (though I think I already heard that turned out well)...

Those both turned out well. The newish place is cheaper and bigger/nicer than my crappy old studio apartment and I started my new position at work something like 2 months ago which means more money which is always good.

Oxygene
07-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Betty and HornyPope.

who?

Oxygene; blasphemy!

what?

Vera
07-11-2009, 01:36 PM
omg it's been a while! Great to see you around. God, we were meant to be emailing each other every now & then but god knows what happened. XD I must've simply forgotten. I remember talking to you about my South Korea trip and now I've been back for nearly 2 months already so yeah, loong while.

COME TO FINLAND LETS HANG OUT.

KHWHD
07-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Nice to 'see' you back Joy! :)

ad8
07-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Hows it goin'? Welcome back.

But I think you must stay.

Nice to 'see' you back Joy! :)

Seconded. Still having fun with psychology?

Lizardus
07-11-2009, 02:37 PM
We were attacked by dolphins a couple of weeks ago. Per led them to the water where they drowned. I think we'll be fine now.

JoY
07-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Those both turned out well. The newish place is cheaper and bigger/nicer than my crappy old studio apartment and I started my new position at work something like 2 months ago which means more money which is always good.

oh good! go you. :] that's just what you needed, no? & you deserve it.

omg it's been a while! Great to see you around. God, we were meant to be emailing each other every now & then but god knows what happened. XD I must've simply forgotten. I remember talking to you about my South Korea trip and now I've been back for nearly 2 months already so yeah, loong while.

COME TO FINLAND LETS HANG OUT.

SAY WHA?! you've been back for TWO MONTHS & I haven't heard a thing about your trip yet? no fair! you e-mail me. now. <33

no can do, you know, the Finland-thing. my studies have swallowed my entire social life. kind of depressing when you think about it, & REALLY disturbing that I get so much pleasure out of what I do, that it *almost* doesn't bother me. except well, naturally, it does. kind of. oh babe, I wish I could split myself in two & do everything at the same time.

JoY
07-25-2009, 10:25 AM
what's funny, by the way, is that I don't see many of the old moderators around. not as much as they used to be & some of them don't seem to make an appearance at all around here anymore. I don't know if anyone even considers that a bad thing, but I do.

KHWHD
07-25-2009, 10:32 AM
I also mentioned that not long ago that I never see Vlad around since he isn't a mod anymore. :(

Rag Doll
07-25-2009, 10:34 AM
what's funny, by the way, is that I don't see many of the old moderators around. not as much as they used to be & some of them don't seem to make an appearance at all around here anymore. I don't know if anyone even considers that a bad thing, but I do.

The majority of them had basically already stopped posting even when they were still moderators.

JoY
07-25-2009, 11:03 AM
no, they'd stopped posting frequently. they hadn't stopped posting. anyway, I didn't say that them not being a moderator has anything to do with it.

JohnnyNemesis
07-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Posting like, six times every three months is...bad. In that position, I mean.

Al Coholic
07-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Suppose she changes her position? Posting six times from the missionary position sounds difficult as hell, I'd be impressed. For starters you really diss your partner by sticking a computer in front of their face. Secondly, to actually sit there and read several topics and make six posts, while the poor guy is awkwardly positioned around a laptop takes some serious skill. And then of course you got the whole penetration thing goin on, that has to be distracting.

JoY
07-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Posting like, six times every three months is...bad. In that position, I mean.

dude. that discussion is irrelevant right now.

look, before I'm going into this way too deeply; I've already said it once, I will say this a second time, but after that just let it go; I wasn't even talking about positions. I can honestly say I don't think it has anything to do with the fact we were ditched. I just miss a few folks around here, mainly the ENTIRE group we hung out with in Amsterdam, end of story.

nieh
07-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Per and Tizz still post now, Izie and Sim already stopped posting long before the change, and Mota Boy seriously cut down on his posting frequency before the changes were put in place but still stops by now and then. I think the only one from A-Dam who's posting has directly changed as a result of the mod changes was Vlad, but I might be missing someone since I haven't totally woken up yet.

JoY
07-26-2009, 06:31 AM
Per and Tizz still post now, Izie and Sim already stopped posting long before the change, and Mota Boy seriously cut down on his posting frequency before the changes were put in place but still stops by now and then. I think the only one from A-Dam who's posting has directly changed as a result of the mod changes was Vlad, but I might be missing someone since I haven't totally woken up yet.

nah man, I didn't mean anyone of us is bothered by the mod change in itself. though I know for sure that the way it was enforced did take the fun out of coming on here a little bit for some. but that's not what it's about. I miss the days all of us posted frequently. Sim basically pretty much left, Mota had his work-thing & Iza had her own stuff & started posting less...

my guess is that the main reason is that most of us just got bussy. since a pretty long time I started coming on here a lot less too. & when I do come on here, I look for a familiar face & I have a feeling I don't see much activity anymore of Per, the Tizzster & Sanni. I don't mean it's all about the group who got together in Amsterdam, to me it's mostly about the oldies. when I joined this thing about 8 years ago, they were there. & you were here & Sarah was here & Sam was here, & you guys are still here, which is great, because this board would be shite without you guys. but a lot of people are not here so much anymore (a lot of them being from the group we hung out with, but some also aren't), which is only natural & I'm one of them, but part of what would make me visit the board less is just because I miss people.

JohnnyNemesis
07-26-2009, 12:06 PM
lol .

Al Coholic
07-27-2009, 10:59 PM
It's a toss up between the missionary position and sixty nining between what'd be most impressive. Really depends on the size of the guy I suppose. I mean, I imagine if you have a damn flagpole in your mouth its hard to look up and type into a computer.

adombomb222
07-28-2009, 12:34 AM
I didn't really feel the need to make an entire thread to say hello to people, so I figured this was a good place to do so and not waste space.

Tizzalicious
07-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Bellaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hi!

Per mostly posts in the Politics forums, I think. And as for me...I'd post more, but the shop is keeping me busy. Plus whenever I come here I don't really see anything that I can/want to contribute to.

sKratch
07-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Sup dude(tte).

JoY
07-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Bellaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hi!

Per mostly posts in the Politics forums, I think. And as for me...I'd post more, but the shop is keeping me busy. Plus whenever I come here I don't really see anything that I can/want to contribute to.

yaaay, chika!! did my message come through?

I figured that the shop's keeping you busy, but that's part of a marketing process going well, so that's actually good news! great news even!! I see you everywhere on the internet these days. & I think of you every time I walk by a - god, what's that shop called?? jesus.. anyway, I don't think you sell your stuff there anymore, no? I walked in once, trying to find some goodies of yours.
I share your last sentiment, by the way. but that's partly because all of us come on here less, that not many topics manage to tickle my fancy anymore. ;p it's like a cycle, a downward spiral, or whatever.

Sup dude(tte).

heeeey dude, I'm doing fine. just came back from the hospital. what's up with you?

sKratch
07-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Just sitting in the old physics lab right now trying to learn how to take some measurements and extract a result. I think I just realized I did something mysteriously stupid in creating my sample though so it looks like I'll have to make a new one.
In a more general sense, I'm working on my master's in physics.

JoY
07-29-2009, 12:11 PM
cool, cool, very cool. how far are you, is that master getting into reach?

sKratch
07-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Yup, I should be finished this coming May; I've got one year of it under my belt.

JoY
08-02-2009, 03:14 PM
awesome! we're almost looking at a total master package then!

I just read the May-part. you'll have the explain the belt-part. it sounded sexy, but I'm thinking you meant stuff not quite as sexy.

sKratch
08-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Haha. In American English (probably all of English, but I don't know) to have something under your belt means to have completed or accomplished something.

JoY
08-02-2009, 03:58 PM
ahhh, I had a feeling, just wanted to be sure. we say we've got it behind our back, but that might also be something you say, except I'm not sure of anything anymore, because I'm getting a little tipsy. but that's fantastic. in how many years did you finish your studies if you're done in May?

SMASHedTHEignition
08-03-2009, 12:54 AM
wait did someone say ur a doctor?

i wanna be a doctor, whats it like?

Lizardus
08-03-2009, 01:35 AM
wait did someone say ur a doctor?

i wanna be a doctor, whats it like?
You can cut people open and hand out drugs and not go to jail.
Of course the circumstances are different, but still.

SMASHedTHEignition
08-03-2009, 03:23 AM
You can cut people open and hand out drugs and not go to jail.
Of course the circumstances are different, but still.

sounds fun :D

JoY
08-03-2009, 11:52 AM
sounds fun :D

yes. of all medicine, cutting people open & handing out drugs is the fun & fulfilling part.

;]

sKratch
08-04-2009, 08:53 PM
In 4 years I got a bachelor's degree in physics and in math, and I'm in my second and final year of my master's in physics.

JoY
08-05-2009, 03:09 AM
nerd. you're such a modelstudent. *rolls eyes*

which I wish I was too. ;p

JoY
04-05-2014, 06:07 AM
Well hello!

I've just been spending a good hour of my time reading back posts, which has been a tiny sentimental journey. A lot can happen in five years and a lot has. I'm very curious to see who still hangs out here and if there's anybody who still knows who I am.

nieh
04-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Never heard of you.

Bazza
04-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi JoY. Strangely only a couple of weeks ago I found a word document on my (old) computer with the English translation of "Het Regent Zonnestralen". I'm fairly certain you sent me this, although I could be wrong?

JoY
04-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Bazza- Yeah, I think I might have. :]

Josh, see you on FB. Little devil.

Llamas
04-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Who dat

JoY
04-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Yeahyeahyeah. So much for a warm "welcome back" ;]

No worries, after close to five years I didn't expect a whole lot.

Llamas
04-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Oh whatever, u no we <3 u down herrr.

JoY
04-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Dear lollipop, srsly. i no im LEGEND!

...Was that just pushing it?

Harleyquiiinn
04-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Hey I know you !

You're the user that comes every once in a while to say "I haven't been here in a long time ! Who is still here ?"

:cool:

Aren't you a doctor or something like that or am I confusing you for somebody else ?

holland25
04-07-2014, 12:40 AM
O, hai!

JoY
04-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Correct.

*waves*

So hi!
Stories people, I need stories. How has everyone been doing? What's changed?

Harleyquiiinn
04-07-2014, 05:00 AM
Correct.

*waves*

So hi!
Stories people, I need stories. How has everyone been doing? What's changed?

About the BBS ? Well :

- Somewhere in the last years, Bighead became the most entertaining user.

- Paint_It_Black and Moto 13 are the same person, according to Offspring-Junkie. Maybe Llamas is part of the conspiracy too, but we're not sure.

- And apparently, Moto 13 is actually an old user who got married in a Subway... or worked in a Subway ? I'm not sure. Al Coholic too. Although he has nothing to do with Subway. But I didn't follow that story.

- Duskygrin posted at least 2 threads where she didn't immediately erased her first post. Which is cool.

- Little_Miss_1585 is not super mod anymore, which didn't change anything except that she doesn't post anymore at all.

- Also, I think the Offspring is making a new album but I'm not sure since I haven't clicked on GOD since 2011.

- I think we didn't have any argument regarding abortion in the last three years.

- I met T-6005 in Toronto this summer and we had several beers. It was fun.

Paint_It_Black
04-07-2014, 09:33 AM
I moved back to England and I'm single for like the first time in my adult life. That's not a hint or anything though, I don't want Joey to swoop in and threaten me for hitting on his girl :D

JoY
04-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Haha oh jeez, you guys don't forget easy...

I'm sorry to hear you guys broke up. How many girls did you actually break up with the last 4-5 years? ;P
Anyway, enjoy the single life?

Paint_It_Black
04-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Just the one. I'm more of a player than a playa. I'm enjoying the extra time for gaming :D

disclaimer_07
04-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Welcome back! :)

I know you exist.

- Paint_It_Black and Moto 13 are the same person, according to Offspring-Junkie. Maybe Llamas is part of the conspiracy too, but we're not sure.
I actually remember someone suggesting that MOTO13 and Tiny Vessels were the same person.

Duskygrin
04-07-2014, 02:37 PM
I have just had sex, using a variety of gratifying positions.

T-6005
04-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Just the one. I'm more of a player than a playa. I'm enjoying the extra time for gaming :D

Yeah, I think she wanted to know if you also ditched the mistresses and girlfriends you had on the side. I mean, that's the really inconvenient part, right?

Congratulations on your coitus, Maria. I usually stick to the ungratifying positions, myself. That way sex feels like more of a challenge for everyone - easy mode is for people without helicopters!

Duskygrin
04-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you. It is true, I do not own a helicopter.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Hi, hello. I still come here sometimes. Nice to see you, Dr. Bella! What's new?

Wait, who said that PIB and MOTO are the same person? Is that kinda like the time Mota Boy proved that he was ThrashedThrasher?

Harleyquiiinn
04-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Offspring_Junkie said that.

But he's also trying to convince everyone that some german user isn't actually german because she did a spelling mistake once a long time ago.

When you know german, that's pretty understandable though.

Did I mention that "Ilovellamas" became "llamas"... Apparently, when you love llamas long enough, you become one.

T-6005
04-08-2014, 06:09 PM
The accusation in all its glory.

The problem is that there are just 4 people in this thread, with you five.
Thibault (T-6005, Jacknife, thatincelblogger, Tiny Vessels, MOTO13, Paint it Black)
Llamas
Harleyquiiinn
Me and Ad8.

So the drama queen here is obviously Thibault. He's not anywhere near to solve his problem, just here to create drama and draw attention. He is seriously asking ME if HE is gay? How am I supposed to know what he's thinking? I'd guess after the huge amount of pro-pedo posts lately that he's pedophile. It's just a guess, maybe he's just fooling us for attention.

I have no evidence for the mentioned opinion of mine. But the writing styles of ALL of them are so... just read between the gay lines.

It's hard being a gay pedophile with dissociative identity disorder.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Yeah Harley gave a pretty accurate summary of what has happened. And I've just been lurkin like always. Sometimes trollin sometimes not really giving a shit.

Also, this forum is still dead.

*Obligatory*

JoY
04-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Richard, good for you!
Xy, hi!

Also, this forum is still dead.

You're wrong. It is dead, but as for the timeframe in which it has been in this state, I guess it depends on the stiffness and temperature. There were days it was very much alive.

Haha Harley, good one on the Llamas ;)

Maria, I have no interest in your sexlife. Thought you should know.

Faded Soul
05-27-2014, 03:22 AM
Lol... I decided to check this place out again in what seems like 100 years.

JoY
05-27-2014, 02:28 PM
Hi JoY. Strangely only a couple of weeks ago I found a word document on my (old) computer with the English translation of "Het Regent Zonnestralen". I'm fairly certain you sent me this, although I could be wrong?

I'm fairly certain you are correct ;]

Omni
05-27-2014, 10:24 PM
It's hard being a gay pedophile with dissociative identity disorder.

It's not so hard when you get used to it, really.

I will say I sometimes get your posts and PiB's posts confused. Maybe he's onto something. Or maybe that's just what you want me to think.

Paint_It_Black
05-27-2014, 11:32 PM
I'll take that as a compliment.