PDA

View Full Version : Offspring confirmed for SAN FRANCISCO show

RonWelty
07-14-2009, 03:13 AM
http://www.samsungsummerkrush.com/tour.asp

Sorry for showing off but someone has to deliver the news.

Paradon
07-14-2009, 03:18 AM
thts great news for a lot o people on the bbs dude, thanks for posting!

cool 2 hate 681
07-14-2009, 01:57 PM
is this show general admission or will there be seats?

hshduppsnt
07-14-2009, 02:13 PM
bah, totally can't make it to this one, oh vells...

Outerspaceman21
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
It's 11 hours from San Fran from here...

shit...

What am I gonna do for 11 hours? I better bring a friend.

Upgrayedd
07-14-2009, 06:03 PM
So I followed the link and entered the info. I got a ticket to print out and an email saying the following:

"Thank you for registering! You are confirmed for 2 tickets to attend the performance of The Offspring at Samsung at&t Summer Krush on 7/31/2009 at The Warfield! Doors open at 8pm. Please arrive by 8:30pm and look for the Priority Access line.

Admission Procedure
With your Priority Access ticket you are guaranteed admission to the event if you arrive within 30 minutes of the event start time noted on your ticket.

Guests will be admitted into the event in a timely manner beginning at the noted start time. A Krush representative will take your ticket when you enter the event. This single ticket print out may be used for you and your guest. You do not need to make a copy for your guest.

Before the Show
The name under which you registered your ticket has been registered in the Krush database. You will receive a reminder about the event two days prior to the show. You do not need to re-print your ticket when you receive the reminder.

Please bring your ID to the event. To enter, your ID must match the name printed on your ticket.

21+ Guests
For 21+ guests that wish to purchase alcoholic beverages, proper identification will be checked at the event.

Enjoy the Show!
Our goal is to make sure you have a positive experience at Samsung at&t Summer Krush - this means speedy and efficient entry, honest communication and a great performance event! We expect to have a great show and look forward to your attendance Samsung at&t Summer Krush! "

So is there a catch or something? This sounds too good to be true...

cool 2 hate 681
07-14-2009, 06:51 PM
So is there a catch or something? This sounds too good to be true...

that's what im wondering also you think they would be out of tickets by now :confused:

OffspringPsycho
07-14-2009, 07:22 PM
I emailed the Warfield to see if it's legit, and I printed my "tickets"

Upgrayedd
07-15-2009, 03:25 AM
I emailed the Warfield to see if it's legit, and I printed my "tickets"

Good call. Let us know what they say.

slagod
07-15-2009, 03:43 AM
I'm so dissapointed that they did not agree to play on 31 July
at Woodstock Station Festival in Poland, cause of holidays...
Now they just wonderfully resigned from holidays :(

OffspringPsycho
07-16-2009, 09:05 PM
This is a private rental event for Samsung/AT&T

What we know about the ticketing is the following:

Samsung/ AT&T Event Ticketing

* Consumers register and print their own tickets online at
samsungsummerkrush.com. Tickets will be printed pages, just like airline
boarding passes

* Consumers will be directed to print their tickets via radio
promotions, local promoters and online marketing

* If someone asks about the tickets that they get online "yes
they are real". Any questions you can always log on to their website.

* This is a free event and no there is no moneys exchanged for
coming to the show, just simply login to their website

_Lost_
07-16-2009, 09:31 PM

that's what im wondering also you think they would be out of tickets by now :confused:

It sounds kind of like its gonna be set up like the free show in charlotte last september that T Mobile sponsered. The place they held it could've held 5 times the turn out. They probably have a ton of space to work with.

KHWHD
07-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Too bad I didn't live closer to Cali. :(

_Lost_
07-16-2009, 10:07 PM
if only i had the money...

OffspringPsycho
07-16-2009, 11:59 PM
It sounds kind of like its gonna be set up like the free show in charlotte last september that T Mobile sponsered. The place they held it could've held 5 times the turn out. They probably have a ton of space to work with.The warfield isn't that big...

Diva
07-17-2009, 04:07 PM
I am planning on going to the show. I was also wondering when I got my tickets if this was for real!

The e-mail I received said to make sure to get there early to ensure entry. I was wondering just how early should I get there? When does the line usually start forming? :confused:

OffspringPsycho
07-24-2009, 05:39 PM
I am planning on going to the show. I was also wondering when I got my tickets if this was for real!

The e-mail I received said to make sure to get there early to ensure entry. I was wondering just how early should I get there? When does the line usually start forming? :confused:I'm gonna get there around 2....trying to be first in line :D

hshduppsnt
07-24-2009, 10:18 PM
bah, I'm still annoyed I can't go up the state for this haha (especially given what I have for "work" at the moment...)

Krushin
07-28-2009, 08:47 AM
I see there is a buzz about this event, here's a little more info.

I represent Samsung. You guys all know about the Band's upcoming performance for the Summer Krush concert series. Tickets are FREE when you register on the website (http://www.youcastcorp.com/samsung/go) - make sure you enter promotional code SANFRAN2 for priority tickets.

Dexter and the crew are only going to be performing once so get your Priority tickets quickly!

Jules69
07-28-2009, 02:29 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warfield Here ya go guys!!! I actually have a friend who works there!!!!:D

Jules69
07-28-2009, 02:31 PM

Has both!!!

Jules69
07-31-2009, 07:19 PM
Hey, didn't make to this show!! Do u guys usually post somewhere a setlist review and photos of shows??? Would love this info. to be posted about tonights show!! Thanks, Julie:D

cool 2 hate 681
07-31-2009, 08:33 PM
i didn't make to the show either but i wonder how long the setlist will be since it's a free show

SMASHedTHEignition
08-01-2009, 02:46 AM
i didn't make to the show either but i wonder how long the setlist will be since it's a free show

thats a good question.

how many do they averagely play at just a normal show?