PDA

View Full Version : Steam Application!

the_offsprings_monkey
07-15-2009, 01:18 PM
So I've not long started using Steam and was just wondering, how many of you play your games via Steam? And what games do you play? Would be cool to see some of you on there!

m.offspring.r
07-16-2009, 02:18 AM
So I've not long started using Steam and was just wondering, how many of you play your games via Steam? And what games do you play? Would be cool to see some of you on there!

I play:

Americas Army 3
Counter Strike: Source
Day Of Defeat: Source

Thomas
07-16-2009, 03:50 AM
I have all the Orange Box and Counterstrike: Source on Steam. I haven't played Team Fortress 2, though, since my favorite server was shut down. I also have Day of Defeat: Source, which is kinda cool.

In general, though, I'd have to say Steam is a REALLY fucking shitty program for non-online games. Hell, it's a pretty shitty program for online games, too.

I've just had some ridiculously negative experience with Steam, though, so it might just be a personal vendetta of mine...

Tomasisko
07-16-2009, 04:31 AM
I play only Counter-Strike 1.6. Source sucks :)

the_offsprings_monkey
07-16-2009, 12:37 PM
I personaly think 1.6 is for people who can't afford Source or are too stingy to upgrade. Source is same mostly, but has better graphics and more maps.

But yea, I'll agree that Steam is fucking pointless offline, but I quite like it online, it's good for talking/having a game with friends on and has a pretty good layout.

The games I personally play on there are

Left 4 Dead
Half Life 2: Death Match
Day of Defeat: Source
CSS

Anyways if any of you are playing them games, add me! (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Monkeymagic09) or post up your Steam account name an I'll add you.