PDA

View Full Version : Raga?!

Smash punker
07-21-2009, 06:59 AM
Man Ive always loved it. But I got to some of da most awesomnes songs ever n feel like on weed or kinda high, but Im not. Its just these songs n sun n drinkin :D:D:D Anyone feel me?! :D

RageAndLov
07-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Raga Rockers?

Smash punker
07-23-2009, 04:35 AM
Man I meant regaee :D Jamaican stuff...awesome :D

Apathy
07-23-2009, 10:21 AM
I like Reggae. I enjoy it a lot just for sitting around and doing other stuff, not really focusing on the music. Because lets face it... most of them sound exactly the same, and not just in the way that people say all metal sounds the same, all country sounds the same etc.

I liked Punk which moved to Ska which moved to Dub which moved to Reggae. So now I just like everything.

holland25
07-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Ragga metal / ragga punk (Skindred) is awesome.

randman21
07-24-2009, 09:12 AM
My younger cousin is in love with Skindred. Praises them every chance he gets. He'll be pleased to know that a dude all the way from Slovakia likes them.

Oh, and Ragga =/= Reggae

holland25
07-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Say cheers to your cousin then... I got to know them through NFS Underground II, Nobody was there. So I downloaded their album and fell in love with it.

Apathy
07-24-2009, 03:08 PM
I enjoy Skindred because they are fun... but no matter how much that guy thinks he is.... they are in no way reggae.

Where the hell have they been anyway? They had that one CD like six years ago and I haven't heard shit from them since.

Numaro
07-28-2009, 03:14 PM
I enjoy Skindred because they are fun... but no matter how much that guy thinks he is.... they are in no way reggae.

Where the hell have they been anyway? They had that one CD like six years ago and I haven't heard shit from them since.

They released an album a few years ago, and I think they're coming out with another one this year. You probably haven't heard about either of them because nobody really cares about Skindred anymore...

holland25
07-28-2009, 03:45 PM

They released one more - Roots Rock Riot in 2007.

Smash punker
07-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Oh, and Ragga =/= Reggae

ehh....Sorry :D