PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Records Contact Info Invalid?

Static_Martyr
07-21-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm not really sure which section this thread goes in, so apologies in advance if it's in the wrong place; I just assumed that because the Nitro label policy is linked from the FAQ on this site, that it would be considered an Offspring.com talk question :confused:

In any case, I sent a test email to the address on Nitro records' site, which can be found here:

http://nitrorecords.com/contact.php

On that page, they say that you should email the link to your myspace, purevolume, etc. account to demoman@nitrorecords.com. Problem is, when I sent an email to that address, I got this failure notice just a few moments later:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<demoman@nitrorecords.com>:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <demoman@nitrorecords.com>... User unknown

Apparently, the address to Nitro's demo service is down or something. So my question is, does anybody here maybe know where I could get ahold of a valid email address? I've already sent an email to the other address asking about the demo one, but if anyone wants to tip me off or something in the meantime, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Outerspaceman21
07-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Thinking about getting a contract? I'd buy your CD, man.

randman21
07-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Heh, I've sent two or three emails to demoman starting in 2006, all unfruitful. Every time, it said that the recipient's inbox was full. I've never gotten the message you did. Anyway, I'd imagine that Nitro isn't signing bands at all these days. :\

_Lost_
07-22-2009, 02:51 AM
What makes you say that Randy? They've got several actively touring bands listed now, as opposed to several months ago when it was just wihelm scream (is that the right band? sp?).

Harleyquiiinn
07-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Maybe you should try sending an email to the info adress and ask them... info@nitrorecords.com :)

Outerspaceman21
07-22-2009, 08:56 AM
According to my source, No Trigger is the only band on the label. I don't know about Hit The Switch.

Static_Martyr
07-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Maybe you should try sending an email to the info adress and ask them... info@nitrorecords.com

About that:

Apparently, the address to Nitro's demo service is down or something. So my question is, does anybody here maybe know where I could get ahold of a valid email address? I've already sent an email to the other address asking about the demo one, but if anyone wants to tip me off or something in the meantime, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks anyway, though :)

Harleyquiiinn
07-22-2009, 03:12 PM
sorry, I read too fast ;)

jacknife737
07-22-2009, 03:15 PM
What makes you say that Randy? They've got several actively touring bands listed now, as opposed to several months ago when it was just wihelm scream (is that the right band? sp?).

Well, a good portion of their bands have left the label (including Aquabats, Wilhelm Scream, ect) as of late and they have yet to release a new record this year.... i'm hoping we'll see some new music from them soon, but right now it certainly doesn't seem as if the label is clawing to get new bands.

According to my source, No Trigger is the only band on the label. I don't know about Hit The Switch.

I'm 90% sure their latest studio record was self-released. I haven't ordered it yet, so all i'm going on is the interpunk.com info.

Little_Miss_1565
07-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Mmmkay, please continue this thread of conversation on Other Bands kthx :).

SMASHedTHEignition
08-02-2009, 12:46 AM
nitro records rule

TheOldMark
08-04-2009, 02:27 PM
info or businessaffairs@nitrorecords.com should get it to the right people

Little_Miss_1565
08-04-2009, 02:52 PM
I've already sent an email to the other address asking about the demo one, but if anyone wants to tip me off or something in the meantime, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

info or businessaffairs@nitrorecords.com should get it to the right people

He already has done that, and isn't a business affairs unit of a label the one that deals with lawyers and contracts and where you go when you need a lot of "whereas" and "heretofore"?

Harleyquiiinn
08-07-2009, 01:24 AM
yes :D my dream job...

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Which probs has nothing to do with A&R :)

Harleyquiiinn
08-08-2009, 05:23 AM
Which probs has nothing to do with A&R :)

I don't know what A&R means :(

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I don't know what A&R means :(

It might be Artist and repertoire

dexter85
08-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Heh, I've sent two or three emails to demoman starting in 2006, all unfruitful. Every time, it said that the recipient's inbox was full. I've never gotten the message you did. Anyway, I'd imagine that Nitro isn't signing bands at all these days. :\

Out of curiosity; why isn't it signing bands now?