mynamewastaken
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
:D LMAO! Happy Birthday Ms.Sexypants!!!!!!! LOL! :D

.D U L C E.
07-22-2009, 09:53 PM
:D :D HappiE BirThDay! :cool: :)

Maria Cortez
07-22-2009, 09:56 PM
awww.....thank yous very much my two lovely/sweet ladies. :) :) :) :)

renato piquette
07-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Feliz cumple,pÁsatela chingÓn!!hope you enjoy your birthday with loads of sex

Maria Cortez
07-22-2009, 10:13 PM
muchas gracias, mi awesome renato:cool::)! for sure i will have some rad sex. :D ;)

renato piquette
07-22-2009, 10:14 PM
muchas gracias, mi awesome renato:cool::)! for sure i will have some rad sex. :D ;)

am i invited?

mynamewastaken
07-22-2009, 10:14 PM
if renato's there i wanna be there too!!!!!

Maria Cortez
07-22-2009, 10:15 PM
am i invited?

YES! u and us three girls.

ConspiracyofMegs
07-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Happy Birthdayyy. :)

renato piquette
07-22-2009, 10:17 PM
yay!ok,i lost count of how many girls there are gonna be,but the more the merrier!

Maria Cortez
07-22-2009, 10:17 PM
if renato's there i wanna be there too!!!!!

This .

Maria Cortez
07-22-2009, 10:18 PM
Happy Birthdayyy. :)

Thanks! :)

Maria Cortez
07-22-2009, 10:21 PM
yay!ok,i lost count of how many girls there are gonna be,but the more the merrier!

orgiesz....

mynamewastaken
07-22-2009, 10:27 PM
orgiesz....

so
unds f
un =]

Maria Cortez
07-22-2009, 10:34 PM
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv99/HarleyBabe12/Happy%20Birthday/birthday-1.jpg

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad83/blindside_photo/haste.jpg

disclaimer_07
07-23-2009, 01:02 AM
Happy Birthday to YOU!

:D

holland25
07-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Different username, yet still the same troll.

Budzy
07-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Happy Birthday!

randman21
07-23-2009, 04:32 AM
Happy Birthday!

Smash punker
07-23-2009, 05:40 AM
Happy birthday my love ;) wish U lotz of love(n sex), health, friendz n success in your life;) Be rad the way U´re n change nothing!!! Never stop lovin´ Dex n da rest....n never forget about us n about me. ;) Wanna c U someday. Just enjoy it Mary...:D

Free?
07-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Happy birthday, miss humble!

~|Vredina|~
07-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Happy B'Day!!!

Blitz!
07-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Happy Birthday Maria ... I hope that you have a fantastic day and get spoilt rotten ;)

Rutegard
07-23-2009, 01:49 PM
sometimes i wonder where the fuck is H25

T_immortal
07-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Happy Birthday! :D Hope you have a good one

holland25
07-23-2009, 02:00 PM
sometimes i wonder where the fuck is H25

Been there, done that.

Rutegard
07-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Been there, done that.

oops my bad then :P

Harleyquiiinn
07-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Happy birthday ! :)

Gustavo
07-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one. Enjoy!

Maria Cortez
07-23-2009, 07:02 PM
so
unds f
un =]

m'kay. :]

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Thanx!

Same username, yet still the same ASSHOLE!

Happy Birthday!

thanx.

Happy Birthday!
thanx.

Happy birthday my love wish U lotz of love(n sex), health, friendz n success in your life Be rad the way U´re n change nothing!!! Never stop lovin´ Dex n da rest....n never forget about us n about me. Wanna c U someday. Just enjoy it Mary...:D

thanks, i really do appreciate ya alot. your hella sweet and heartful. yeah, i fucking agreed with everything you've said and done. i so love ya loads. xD

Happy birthday, miss humble!

thanx.

Happy B'Day!!!

thanx.

Happy Birthday Maria ... I hope that you have a fantastic day and get spoilt rotten ;)

aw, actually i did and it was just fabulous. a very glamorous one.

Happy Birthday! :D Hope you have a good one

thanx.

Happy birthday ! :)

thanx.

Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one. Enjoy!

Gracias.

holland25
07-24-2009, 01:57 AM
Same username, yet still the same ASSHOLE!

At least I'm not a fucking attentionwhore.

JoY
07-24-2009, 05:24 AM
oh dear god, what has happened to this place?

holland25
07-24-2009, 05:36 AM
Don't even ask...

JoY
07-24-2009, 04:46 PM
but seriously.. how is it with you guys? how are you sweetpees dealing with the situation down here? do you wait around for someone with something remotely interesting to say, like a mentioning of his/her own birthday, or how does this work for you people with a brain? & I imagine this sounds insulting to some of you, here, posting with enthousiasm in this topic, but it's not so much about this topic, as I'm talking about the entire board.

Budzy
07-24-2009, 06:56 PM
It's been incredibly dead lately.

Maria Cortez
07-24-2009, 07:49 PM

Shit. Fuck you. Jerk. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nieh
07-24-2009, 08:09 PM

oh dear god, what has happened to this place?

but seriously.. how is it with you guys? how are you sweetpees dealing with the situation down here? do you wait around for someone with something remotely interesting to say, like a mentioning of his/her own birthday, or how does this work for you people with a brain? & I imagine this sounds insulting to some of you, here, posting with enthousiasm in this topic, but it's not so much about this topic, as I'm talking about the entire board.

Not that I disagree, but these are things that might have been better said outside of someone's birthday thread.

ninthz
07-24-2009, 09:22 PM
I don't like disagreeing with nieh's sentiments, but I do. If you make your own birthday thread you're pretty goddamn pathetic.

nieh
07-24-2009, 09:36 PM
If you make your own birthday thread you're pretty goddamn pathetic.

This is also true.

holland25
07-25-2009, 01:14 AM
Shit. Fuck you. Jerk. :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff255/Pull_Up_A_Chair/Waaambulance.jpg

Not that I disagree, but these are things that might have been better said outside of someone's birthday thread.

What ninthz said.

Harleyquiiinn
07-25-2009, 01:28 AM
Maybe a birthday thread isn't that interesting, maybe you find it pathetic when it is made by the person herself but why do you need to write it in the thread ? Just a suggestion: if it bothers you, read something else http://www.assas.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/jap.gif

dr.vanessa
07-25-2009, 05:34 AM
happy birthday:)

JoY
07-25-2009, 07:48 AM

what ninthz said.
sorry, normally I have more respect for birthday threads (not saying I have no respect for this one), because they're actually a nice thoughtful gesture from someone to wish someone else a happy birthday. in this case, it's a blatant request for happy birthdays. it's not actually thoughtful to wish someone a happy birthday, if you didn't think of doing it yourself.

Harleyquiiinn - gesture to stand up for this thread appreciated. & let me throw that argument right back at you. ;p if you don't like what I'm saying, feel free to skip my post(-s). (I don't mean to sound catty, but I guess a tone is hard to read in a post)
not to mention there isn't much else to read at the moment. from this thread, current topics mostly just get worse. if I wouldn't have said what I said in this one, I would've said it in another topic. the reason I singled out this one, is because the way it was made by someone to announce his/her own birthday made me think you guys might be bored out of your brains down here.

Harleyquiiinn
07-25-2009, 07:59 AM
what ninthz said.
sorry, normally I have more respect for birthday threads (not saying I have no respect for this one), because they're actually a nice gesture from someone to wish someone else a happy birthday. in this case, it's a blatant request for happy birthdays. the concept behind wishing someone a happy birthday, is about being thoughtful (& whatever that entails). it's not actually thoughtful to wish someone a happy birthday, if you didn't think of doing it yourself.

Harleyquiiinn - gesture to stand up for this thread appreciated. & let me throw that argument right back at you. ;p if you don't like what I'm saying, feel free to skip my post(-s). (I don't mean to sound catty, but I guess a tone is hard to read in a post)
not to mention there isn't much else to read at the moment. from this thread, current topics mostly just get worse. if I wouldn't have said what I said in this one, I would've said it in another topic. the reason I singled out this one, is because the topic at least has some sort of purpose, but the way it was made by someone to announce his/her own birthday made me think you guys might be bored out of your brains down here.

I agree with you, while I was posting it I thought that someone could answer me that :D I just thought it was kinda sad to be harsh on someone in his/her birthday thread that's all. And actually, what I said wasn't so much directed at you... I just feel that sometimes, some users tend to feel an obligation to blame other users for not posting the way they would... Yes some threads are not as interesting as others but it's not really that important that a newbie bumps a thread/a newbie duplicates a thread/a user asks a stupid question/a user makes its own birthday thread....

And the boredom problem is not so much about uninteresting threads but about the lack of interesting threads...but I guess this is what you mean :o

JoY
07-25-2009, 08:08 AM
that's exactly what I mean. :]

nieh
07-25-2009, 09:09 AM
it's not actually thoughtful to wish someone a happy birthday, if you didn't think of doing it yourself.

But then only the person that makes the birthday thread gets the credit for being thoughtful and those that just reply to it are just pretending to care.

I think one of the biggest problems with the board as of late is the near constant absence of everyone's favorite "tl;dr" poster.

ninthz
07-25-2009, 09:51 AM
I'll dr Bella's tl, if you catch my driiiiift.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Just a suggestion: if it bothers you, fuck offhttp://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/1934_fuck_off.gif

fixed. it's a lot better to treat pricks with a taste of their own medicine

Twisted Mind
07-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Happy B-day! Have a really nice and funny day!! I hope you get alot of presents =)

JoY
07-25-2009, 10:34 AM
I think one of the biggest problems with the board as of late is the near constant absence of everyone's favorite "tl;dr" poster.

honey, almost anybody who's been around here for over 2 years is a "tl;dr" poster. except for me. I'm the one who always writes the posts that make everybody feel that way.

though for some reason most people are too polite to tell me that to my face. oldies get courtesy.<3

I don't know if I'm catching your drift, but that sounded hhhhot.

fixed. it's a lot better to treat pricks with a taste of their own medicine

which medicine & which pricks? what are you getting all riled up for?

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-25-2009, 10:37 AM
which medicine & which pricks? what are you getting all riled up for?

holland25, etc. not really getting riled up its just that they should be treated with their own attitude

JoY
07-25-2009, 10:54 AM
holland25, etc. not really getting riled up its just that they should be treated with their own attitude

dude, I started that conversation. edit; oh wait, no I didn't. hah, there's nothing I should feel guilty for!

& you could fling that attitude at anyone & anything. if I say you're an ass & you react to it, then it's just as much applicable. then again, if I react to your reaction, it's applicable again. it's the old message board cop out trick; don't like it, don't read it. in real life it doesn't work, on here it doesn't really work that way either. because whoever uses the argument first can get it flung back in his face just as easily.

for the record, I'm not saying you're an ass.

Blitz!
07-25-2009, 11:03 AM

Matus ... this was really not necessary. It's Maria's birthday, why are you raining on her parade. I am sure you wouldn't appreciate someone doing this to you, on your day.

KHWHD
07-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Matus ... this was really not necessary. It's Maria's birthday, why are you raining on her parade. I am sure you wouldn't appreciate someone doing this to you, on your day.

I think the point (correct me if I'm wrong) is that most people don't make threads for themselves wishing themselves a happy birthday.

JoY
07-25-2009, 11:11 AM
man, this place got boring. no wonder people start verbal fights out of nowhere. even that tiny spark of excitement is bound to get anyone's dick hard if you hang around here out of habit.

(Shank, that wasn't in reply to you, or anyone in particular. it was just in reply to where this conversation is heading to)

Rutegard
07-25-2009, 11:17 AM
:DBirthday Sex:D

am i stupid or did i read bday sex?!?!
wink wink
cause to me this sounds so not like an ordinary bday...i dunno...maybe i got it all wrong

Blitz!
07-25-2009, 11:46 AM
I think the point (correct me if I'm wrong) is that most people don't make threads for themselves wishing themselves a happy birthday.

Shank, you make this sound like a novelty, not so long ago Bipolar Bear did exactly the same thing.

I did get the point by the comments that everyone else made but my comment was directed towards H25 specifically. I believe it was not necessary to call Maria an attentionwhore.

man, this place got boring. no wonder people start verbal fights out of nowhere. even that tiny spark of excitement is bound to get anyone's dick hard if you hang around here out of habit.

There is no verbal fighting going on here, just an exchange of opinions of people that don't agree with each other.

Rutegard
07-25-2009, 11:56 AM
okaayy even if im just talkng to your vagina :P

happy bday!

JoY
07-25-2009, 12:08 PM
There is no verbal fighting going on here, just an exchange of opinions of people that don't agree with each other.

fine, let's all pretend "fucking attentionwhore" is an opinion without the intention to insult someone.

holland25
07-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Alright, so where to start...

Yes.

I didn't mean to sound rude, but what's enough, is enough. I respect every user here, it's just threads like this that piss me off. Why does anyone need to create about his/her birthday? To get attention? There are many ways to get it...

Shank, you make this sound like a novelty, not so long ago Bipolar Bear did exactly the same thing.

But he didn't mean it that seriously and he didn't reply with 'Shit. Fuck you. ASSHOLE.' to anyone.

I did get the point by the comments that everyone else made but my comment was directed towards H25 specifically. I believe it was not necessary to call Maria an attentionwhore.

It was, cause she is. Or she just loves to provocate and get people angry.

Yes, but iPunk overreacted.

fine, let's all pretend "fucking attentionwhore" is an opinion without the intention to insult someone.

I wouldn't write that if she didn't call me an asshole.

nieh
07-25-2009, 04:40 PM

I'm confused. Are you saying you won't have sex with Bella because her penis is too long?

chicapowerpunk
07-25-2009, 06:09 PM
My dear friend,tu estás en tu mejor época sexual.......:p;)

ninthz
07-25-2009, 06:14 PM
I'm confused. Are you saying you won't have sex with Bella because her penis is too long?
Dicks and shit.

JoY
07-26-2009, 04:58 AM
I wouldn't write that if she didn't call me an asshole.

I know, I was just indicating that some verbal fighting over nothing was going on.

Josh, I think we're trying to dig too deeply into this.