PDA

View Full Version : !!! East europe tour !!!

limplt
07-24-2009, 02:32 AM
Hey Offspring and all the fans in Europe, especially East Europe.

I think Im not the only one who would like to see Offspring in East Europe, in your country. I think we should demand for Offspring @ website Eventful or just post our opinion here.

I'm from Vilnius, Lithuania. And I would really like to meet The Offspring in my hometown.

Come on guys, please your fans and have a great time with us during the gig.

Peace!

mrs_hollandova
07-25-2009, 05:41 AM
Do you mean nothern Europe? Because they are going to east Europe - Croatia + some people think also Slovakia and Hungary is east ;) Come to Slovakia, August 15. It will be great!

nameless
07-25-2009, 06:55 PM
the problem with bands that are as big as the offspring is its hard for them to tour everywhere due to demand, otherwise they would have to be touring all year round!

limplt
07-27-2009, 12:08 AM
I would like to go to Slovakia, but unfortunatelly i can't... By saying east Europe, i mean Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia. Somewhere there, couse' the northen Europe would be Scandinavian states for me :)
Anyway, i would like to see them in my home town.
If Soulfly or Sepultura can visit us, LB or LP? So why can't The Offspring do it? I am a musician for myself, i know that tours are exhausting, but it worth it. You meet all the people who cares for your music, your style of music. And as for The Offspring - they would meet their fans and for them it should be a good damn party :)