PDA

View Full Version : Woman gets fucked to death by camel

Al Coholic
07-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Sure, the sequal's never as good as the original, but I thought you might find it interesting.

An Australian woman was killed by a pet camel given to her as a 60th birthday present after the animal apparently tried to have sex, police said Sunday.

The woman, whose name was not released, was killed Saturday at her family's sheep and cattle ranch near Mitchell, 350 miles west of the Queensland state capital Brisbane, state police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory said.

The 10-month-old male camel weighing about 330 pounds knocked the woman to the ground, lay on top of her, then exhibited what police suspect was mating behavior, Gregory said.

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," Gregory said, adding the camel almost suffocated the family's pet goat by straddling it on several occasions.

Camel expert Chris Hill said he had no doubt the camel's behavior was sexual.

Hill, who has offered camel rides to tourists for 20 years, said young camels are not aggressive, but can be dangerous if treated as pets without discipline.

holland25
07-25-2009, 03:28 PM
This can't be real. At least I hope so.

Llamas
07-25-2009, 06:40 PM
" a pet camel given to her as a 60th birthday present"
"the family's pet goat"

wtf @ what Aussies define as "pets"! What happened to cats, dogs, reptiles and rodents?

Little_Miss_1565
07-25-2009, 08:13 PM
wtf @ what Aussies define as "pets"! What happened to cats, dogs, reptiles and rodents?

Aren't many household pests in Australia ridiculously larger than their counterparts in the rest of the world? Someone's cat would probably get eaten by some huge fucking spider. Hence, pet camel. Or something. I don't know. Ew.

EDIT: Al Coholic is giving Lizardus a run for his money in the awesome tags department.

Outerspaceman21
07-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Oh, those Austrailians...

0r4ng3
07-25-2009, 10:22 PM
*sigh*, we might as well get the googlebombing over with.

CAMEL FUCKING.

(also it would have added even more insult to injury if it happened on Wednesday, what with it being hump day and all)

WebDudette
07-25-2009, 10:25 PM
"the family's pet goat"

I had a pet goat growing up. Also, peacocks, a dog, an aviary full of birds that were all killed by our parrot, and a yard full of bunnies that picked on the one fat bunny of a different breed.

Never fucked any of them though.

Al Coholic
07-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Aren't many household pests in Australia ridiculously larger than their counterparts in the rest of the world? Someone's cat would probably get eaten by some huge fucking spider. Hence, pet camel. Or something. I don't know. Ew.

EDIT: Al Coholic is giving Lizardus a run for his money in the awesome tags department.

Thanks boo, just wish sometimes the tags author was public.

Apathy
07-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Where is the source?

By this I mean the article... not the camel.

ninthz
07-26-2009, 04:04 AM
SPOILER ALERT: sequel

jacknife737
07-26-2009, 10:02 AM
At least this wasn't anything premeditated on the woman's part, like the dude in the horse video.

I mean, she just died in an unfortunate, hilarious, accident. At least her memory will live on as a conversation piece.

Jakebert
07-27-2009, 09:57 AM
8/10.

Gives the original a decent run for it's money, and I like that it doesn't make horrible attempts at getting the original cast back together and is more of a spiritual sequel. That said, it lacks the shock and surprise of the original thread, and the non-consensual sex aspect makes it a bit too much in the shock value department, leaving gaping plot holes. Overall, I think it was a decent sequel that does the original justice, but never experiences the peak highs of the original such as Tango's PM ot Ozy or a video to prove it's real. B-

Rooster
07-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Hmm, in Australia, a camel rides you?

Ladies and gentlemen, Australian reversal joke has just been born... This wasn't meant to insult anyone

dff_punk
07-27-2009, 05:03 PM
camel fucking vs. horse fucking

horse fucking

Jojan
07-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Show me a fucking video.

RageAndLov
07-28-2009, 07:33 AM
It didn't fuck the granny. It tried to fuck her.

Al Coholic
08-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Given that the top threads are:

Oral Sores,
Bed Bugs,
and Renato's pedophiliac adventures(paraphrased)

I figured I should bump this. It just kind of fits in.

SMASHedTHEignition
08-03-2009, 03:57 AM
"the family's pet goat"

haha well most australians have dogs and cats but some people keep crocodiles in the bath tub and have a kangaroo sit in on dinner :p

Paint_It_Black
08-03-2009, 04:03 AM
I can't wait for the final installment of the trilogy. Horse VS Camel. Both will come, only one will leave...alive.

SMASHedTHEignition
08-03-2009, 04:07 AM
I can't wait for the final installment of the trilogy. Horse VS Camel. Both will come, only one will leave...alive.

haha bring on part 3 i say..im taking bets, the ratio is horse/camel 7:3

bets, anyone? :p

That_Guy91
08-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Both will come

Rooster
08-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Hey, i have an awesome scenario for the last part of this trilogy.

It would be titeled: A CAMEL WHO FUCKED A WOMAN TO DEATH GETS FUCKED BY THE MAN WHO GOT FUCKED TO DEATH BY A HORSE - AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

I just thought putting 4 ! at the end would be more awesome than just 3 by the way...