PDA

View Full Version : Another North American tour?

KHWHD
07-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Does anyone have any idea or suspect when and if they'll come back to North America again? I know Dexter said that they'll be working on a new album next year - but I'm anxious already and I just saw them a month ago.... lol.

Gustavo
07-25-2009, 08:34 PM
If I'm not wrong, Noodles recently gave in interview in which he said they were working on going to Australia after the European tour and then, if I'm not wrong, he said something like "I wouldn't mind doing a few more dates in North America, covering places we didn't go to in the Shit Is Fucked Up tour".

KHWHD
07-25-2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be anytime this year cause I'm sure they'll hit as many places as they possibly can around the globe.

Just wishful thinking I guess. :o

Phil594
07-25-2009, 08:55 PM
he said something like "I wouldn't mind doing a few more dates in North America, covering places we didn't go to in the Shit Is Fucked Up tour".
Kinda sucks, because they played in MY TOWN. :(:(:(

Gustavo
07-25-2009, 08:59 PM

I'm not sure, though. These were not his exact words, just what I remembered. But I'm pretty sure it was something like that.

KHWHD
07-25-2009, 09:10 PM

How does that suck that they played in your town? :confused:

I had to travel an hour and a bit to go to Toronto and I was as happy as a pig in shit because I knew they'd NEVER play in Guelph cause the population is about 200,000 where as Toronto is like 4 million... lol.

Gustavo
07-25-2009, 09:11 PM
How does that suck that they played in your town? :confused:

I had to travel an hour and a bit to go to Toronto and I was as happy as a pig in shit because I knew they'd NEVER play in Guelph cause the population is about 200,000 where as Toronto is like 4 million... lol.

Yes, yes. I must agree with Shank, how can that possible suck?

I had to travel for 17 hours to see The Offspring in Belo Horizonte, consdering that my city is as big as Shank's. And it was totally worth it...

Ryder1234
07-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Yes, yes. I must agree with Shank, how can that possible suck?

I had to travel for 17 hours to see The Offspring in Belo Horizonte, consdering that my city is big as Shank's. And it was totally worth it...

Maybe they didn't get to see them? I guess it woud suck cause if they're only going to cities they missed, he wont see them.

Alex101
07-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Yes, I'm sure there will be another North American tour, but how could they possibly do another one any time soon? They're going to Europe next month and Noodles said in an interview that they might come to Australia. And then they'll probably take some time off, then begin rehearsing before they enter the studio in January. So, it might take some time before they decide to tour the US again.

Blitz!
07-26-2009, 12:00 PM
I believe it will probably be after the release of the upcoming album. What could possibly happen is that the band will play a few shows between the recording session but not a major tour as such.

jacknife737
07-26-2009, 12:07 PM
I seriously doubt they'll have another full or even partial North American tour before they release the next studio album.

That said, a few one-off shows here and there may happen.

Alex101
07-26-2009, 03:28 PM
I believe it will probably be after the release of the upcoming album. What could possibly happen is that the band will play a few shows between the recording session but not a major tour as such.
That's what I meant when I said "it might take some time before they decide to tour the US again".