PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin is fucking stupid

Al Coholic
07-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Ok, lets push aside the horrible interviews. You know, the ones where she didn't even know what the Bush doctrine was. Where she couldn't answer simple questions. Let's set aside that she didn't do press conferences - she just didn't do them! Unprecendented, that a vice president candidate wouldn't take questions on the spot. Set aside the fact that all her speeches are pre-written talking points, set aside all her lack of experience.

Sarah Palin is fucking stupid. Incase you haven't heard she's stepping down as govenor. And she can't answer why. When asked she'll give you some bullshit like:

"With this decision, now, I will be able to fight even harder for you, for what is right, and for truth. And I have never felt that you need a title to do that,"

My guess being that Alaska's going broke and she'd rather just tour the country, writing books, etc. I get that, maybe it's her best move, and any bullshit explanation she gives is her best move.

But some of the things this woman says are just make you go what the fuck. She went off for a full minute about how our troops fight hard and die for this country and freedom and blah and ended that little paragraph by adressing the media and saying:

"How about, in honor of the American soldier, you quit makin' things up?"

What the fuck? Right? You with me? What the fuck does that mean? If the media criticises her they're dishonering the troops? And there's like a good 30% of this country that feeds on this drivel and cheers? I can write pages of this bullshit and it's mind numbing. Fuck? Right...Fuck?

I mean, fuck, right? Fuuuuck.

F@ BANKZ
07-27-2009, 08:11 AM
I mean, fuck, right? Fuuuuck.
Someone seem frustrated.

ad8
07-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Ahhh fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK! :D

But seriously now, that's messed up. Seems like she doesn't know what she's talking about. And she's not some random idiot. She's a politician, which is hard to believe...

Jebus
07-27-2009, 09:46 AM
She said something about the unfair ethics investigations were affecting her ability to do her job properly a while back, but apparently the heat has mostly been off her for a long time now. She just pretty much gave up.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
07-27-2009, 10:57 AM
in an interview, she said she could see russia from her house(It's true but a very moronic thing to say)

i would rather pass 10 kidney stones than having to settle for a stupid vice president

Sheck0
07-27-2009, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psyo4JDbJJ4

The saddest thing about that is that all that Tina Fey changed about that answer is she specified "from her house", otherwise it was a direct quote.

jacknife737
07-27-2009, 02:53 PM
I've been thinking for a while now that she'd use her celebrity status amongst the extremist side of the GOP to make some cash, and given her current legal issues now is as good a time as ever. Huckabee has been making a nice living, but then again, he's not really a douche outside of his views on social issues and evolution, ect.

I really doubt she'll attempt to enter into the national political scene. GOP strategists and main financial backers won't support her as she's too much of a polarizing figure; she's tainted.

What really struck me about the video, is just how poor of a public speaker she is, even without the pressures of running an election campaign. She just rambles on with the odd cliched talking point getting thrown in.

Hypno Toad
07-27-2009, 03:51 PM
I havn't been following news on her lately, but everything you said sounds about right.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
07-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Her written resignation speech reads like a junior high school kid's livejournal.

Al Coholic
07-27-2009, 07:14 PM
I've been thinking for a while now that she'd use her celebrity status amongst the extremist side of the GOP to make some cash, and given her current legal issues now is as good a time as ever. Huckabee has been making a nice living, but then again, he's not really a douche outside of his views on social issues and evolution, ect.

I really doubt she'll attempt to enter into the national political scene. GOP strategists and main financial backers won't support her as she's too much of a polarizing figure; she's tainted.

What really struck me about the video, is just how poor of a public speaker she is, even without the pressures of running an election campaign. She just rambles on with the odd cliched talking point getting thrown in.

I'd say she won't be elected to office, but she's setting herself up for something. Writing books and giving tours with pre-written speeches isn't polarizing, and she won't have to take any questions or do any interviews(cept the occasional kid-gloves fox news ones). She can build her celebrity, money, and fundraising power and then throw her support behind the next republican candidate. They could go with a moderate and she could pull the base in, which could line her up for a cabinet postition. It's a smart move, I'll give her that.

nieh
07-27-2009, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kO9TtHYzQ

IamSam
07-28-2009, 10:10 PM
I see your amazing Terry Tate and raise you a William Shatner. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol6GxAYw2gM)

Moose
07-28-2009, 11:04 PM
sigh...sarah palin...

...some people call her brilliant...im sure he isn't stupid (obviously not brilliant)...but come on...there is no way she can run a country...she has enough trouble with whatever she left behind in alaska...

...please don't waste our time and run for anything...

Jules69
07-29-2009, 12:21 AM
She/it is a true waste of oxygen!!!!!!

Omni
07-29-2009, 10:16 AM
...some people call her brilliant...

Uh, like who?

Phil594
07-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Nobody....