PDA

View Full Version : License plate, loverboys

Duskygrin
07-28-2009, 02:53 PM
. .

ZeQuebecois
07-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey there!

This car got its immatriculation in Quebec. Our province's devise is ''Je me souviens'' and it's written under the immatriculation number or every car whose licensed in the province. :)
However, in Quebec, we aren't allowed to replace our digits by something of our own creation, but in some other provinces and states, I think it's possible, 'cause I saw some plaques where it was written ''Carrol1'' for example. But there's always the devise of the state or province under the immatriculation number in North America.

Maybe you can use some customized bumper sticker ?:rolleyes:

Homer
07-28-2009, 03:05 PM
ZeQuebecois has it right.

Also, I know you can customize your license plate here in Manitoba.

Rag Doll
07-28-2009, 03:09 PM
At least in the US, you can purchase a plastic "frame" of sorts that goes around your plate and has a slogan or design.

randman21
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
My dad's plate says "Pacers" (our favorite basketball team).

At least in the US, you can purchase a plastic "frame" of sorts that goes around your plate and has a slogan or design.

Hmm. So is it illegal to have a personalized plate in NJ then? This would be total news to me.

Rag Doll
07-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Hmm. So is it illegal to have a personalized plate in NJ then? This would be total news to me.

No. You can have a personalized plate. Just saying one can get a "frame" for like $6 instead of the plate for like $50. Plus, it's less hassle.

ad8
07-29-2009, 02:30 AM
Err... what? I've seen tons of people with home-made pasted-board-plates this summer vacation. French motorways are the home of DIY-punx-cardrivers:D