PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask The Offspring....

zsk
07-28-2009, 06:17 PM
what would you ask????
what do you ever wanted to know from them?

ZeQuebecois
07-28-2009, 06:35 PM
My question are in the 'Ask Dexter Holland a question' (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37511)thread, like most of the other questions I guess.
I think that asking Dexter or asking the band is pretty similar, since Dexter generally speaks for the whole band when he answers the questions...:p

SMASHedTHEignition
07-29-2009, 03:24 AM
My question are in the 'Ask Dexter Holland a question' (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37511)thread, like most of the other questions I guess.
I think that asking Dexter or asking the band is pretty similar, since Dexter generally speaks for the whole band when he answers the questions...:p

yeh has dexter made any replies to that lately? just wondering

Beheaded
07-29-2009, 04:01 AM
Yes.

The Piano
07-29-2009, 06:49 AM
The Offspring.

dexter12296566
07-29-2009, 03:38 PM
i have already asked dex questions but i do want to know WTF happened to ron welty

jacknife737
07-29-2009, 03:44 PM
i have already asked dex questions but i do want to know WTF happened to ron welty

It was essentially creative differences.

Ron wanted more input in the song writing process, which is primarily handled by Dexter, who didn't want to change how things were. And so both sides decided they didn't want to continue playing with one another. And then either Ron left, or was asked to leave, i'm not entirely sure on this part.

dexter12296566
07-29-2009, 03:46 PM

Ron wanted more input in the song writing process, which is primarily handled by Dexter, who didn't want to change how things were. And so both sides decided they didn't want to continue playing with one another. And then either Ron left, or was asked to leave, i'm not entirely sure on this part.

well i for one am glad ron left and not dexter

zsk
07-29-2009, 05:11 PM
so for me there's still my favourite queston:
What about beeing a guest-star at the simpsons???Do you even like the simpsons?

that's what i ever wanted to ask them!
Maybe at the show in Wiesbaden. don't know,but my chances are not very high to meet them :o

the secodn thing i want to know from them is their opinion about the death penalty

and that's it

KyleW
07-29-2009, 05:13 PM

So it wasnt all butterflies and cupcakes? I always thought it was a 'okay so we'll just do different things' kinda split.

SMASHedTHEignition
07-30-2009, 05:06 AM
So it wasnt all butterflies and cupcakes? I always thought it was a 'okay so we'll just do different things' kinda split.

iv neva had a clue, iv just herd rumors here n there that he thort that th offspring were to commerical, iv herd that alot, but is that waht he sed anyone no??

fedepunk
07-30-2009, 01:37 PM
i ask when they come to argentina....

holland25
07-30-2009, 01:39 PM
iv neva had a clue, iv just herd rumors here n there that he thort that th offspring were to commerical, iv herd that alot, but is that waht he sed anyone no??

Jesus Christ, start writing normally.