PDA

View Full Version : why not scotland

stucookie
07-30-2009, 04:38 AM
for the first time the offspring are not playing scotland

this is very upsetting to all there scottish fans we been waiting on them coming back

now for the first time i am unable to get to see one of the best bands i have seen live

oh when will they play scotland again:confused:

snapsleftguitar
07-30-2009, 06:17 AM
I agree. I live between home in Ireland and university in Scotland. In 2003 they played Dublin and Glasgow. Wish they'd play up in Scotland somewhere while they're in UK.

stucookie
07-30-2009, 10:03 AM
thanks for getting back with your reply

i work in the north west of scotland to make it to there english shows i would have to travel for 9 hours its way to far for me to travel

just a pity they did not try and play scotland i been to every one of there gigs in scotland

well lets hope we get more fans to talk about this

RageAndLov
07-30-2009, 10:53 AM
It's probably because they don't liek haggis.

stucookie
07-30-2009, 11:38 AM
well they dont need to eat haggis

but only take serious threads not silly little minded twats that have no idea how to spell it would be better if you could the word is like not liek you idiot

so have fun learning how to spell

RageAndLov
07-30-2009, 12:05 PM
You should really learn to use punctations. You also should calm down when I crack an innocent joke.

stucookie
07-30-2009, 12:14 PM
laugh i never started

GunForHire
08-02-2009, 09:39 AM
I live in Northern Ireland and I'm gutted they aren't doing more UK shows - if they played Glasgow or Edinburgh I'd totally fly over for it. Be even better if they returned to Dublin, but it doesn't look like it's happening on this tour, unless they add a few more dates after their Oz shows.

mrs_hollandova
08-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Scotland to London is 2 hours by plane and it's cheaper than bus!

Blackball_
08-02-2009, 10:22 AM
only 4 hours drive to manchester, bit under 7 to london.

but aye, bit of a pain up the arse.

nameless
08-02-2009, 02:39 PM
im not sure whats gone on this time round but they seemed to have just cut the tour short for this album compared to other tours! just hope theres more dated after the next album!

RageAndLov
08-02-2009, 02:45 PM
From Edinbrugh to London, it is about 5 hours with train. Not too long, and it's not very expensive either.

nameless
08-03-2009, 06:23 PM
From Edinbrugh to London, it is about 5 hours with train. Not too long, and it's not very expensive either.

the main problem would be getting home after the show as the trains would be few and far between at that time. you then run into the expense of hotels or have the pleasure of speding the night at one of londons stations!

mrs_hollandova
08-04-2009, 05:17 AM
the main problem would be getting home after the show as the trains would be few and far between at that time. you then run into the expense of hotels or have the pleasure of speding the night at one of londons stations!

I have the same problem, I am on the Isle of Wight and I don't know how to come back from London at night :(

Slash95
08-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Im from just outside Edinburgh, going to both the England shows.

Train: Edinburgh - London 30
Car with my friend from London to Manchester
Hotel in Manchester 25
Manchester - Edinburgh 15

Gonna be one hell of a trip ;)