PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Lactation

RageAndLov
07-30-2009, 08:54 AM
I read a book not long ago. In this book, the main character imagined him and another cute girl to be parents of a common daughter. In his mind, the mother breastfed the infant and asked the father (main character) if he wanted to do the same, and the main character said "Really? May I!?" with a big smirk on his face.

Clearly he was aroused by the thought of sucking milk out of his beautiful wife's breasts. I thought it was perverted. Do people like this, and do you guys here find it arousing to suck milk of a mother's tit?

Here's an article of it if ya wanna: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_lactation

Outerspaceman21
07-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Some people dig weird things. Honestly, I'm fine with anyone who does anything out of the ordinary.

RageAndLov
07-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah sure, me too. I got nothing against people liking to eat feces, fap to girls with penises etc. Put do you personally find erotic lactation arousing?

Al Coholic
07-30-2009, 02:20 PM
There's weirder. Suppose the wife walked in on the man shitting on a toilet and he asked if she'd like to have the same on her chest. To which some women may reply "Really, may I?!" with a big smirk on her face. Some people do that. Tittysucking(with actual titjuice) is nothing new.

jacknife737
07-30-2009, 02:28 PM
There's weirder. Suppose the wife walked in on the man shitting on a toilet and he asked if she'd like to have the same on her chest. To which some women may reply "Really, may I?!" with a big smirk on her face.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

IamSam
07-30-2009, 02:41 PM
there's weirder. Suppose the wife walked in on the man shitting on a toilet and he asked if she'd like to have the same on her chest. To which some women may reply "really, may i?!" with a big smirk on her face. Some people do that. Tittysucking(with actual titjuice) is nothing new.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

[/thread]......

_Lost_
07-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Listen to the webcast of Loveline sometimes. Periodically you get women or men calling in about how they are into that sort of thing. There is medication that mothers having trouble producing milk can take for nursing that the women in these relationships will take to induce lactation for their fetish of sorts.

Outerspaceman21
07-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah sure, me too. I got nothing against people liking to eat feces, fap to girls with penises etc. Put do you personally find erotic lactation arousing?

No, I stick with 2%

Rooster
07-30-2009, 04:17 PM
NSFW*Don't click this, unless you want to have your fap session ruined*NSFW (http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/images/2009/03/04/l1190750.jpg)

Too bad you can't "unsee" something when you've already seen it. Maybe it would be better if the boob would look nicer. But why would somebody find these things erotic anyway, eating feces and similar shit (pun intended)... I guess there are a lot of weirdos out there.

dff_punk
07-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Hmm, the picture was not that bad as I expected :D

Lizardus
07-30-2009, 07:09 PM
NSFW*Don't click this, unless you want to have your fap session ruined*NSFW (http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/images/2009/03/04/l1190750.jpg)

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Hellooooo!

IamSam
07-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Heeeeey oooooo! Things just got interesting.

Now if you'll excuse me, a towel and clean underwear are calling my name.

Rooster
07-31-2009, 02:09 AM
Who the fuck put that "bukkake" tag? :D

RageAndLov
07-31-2009, 08:09 AM
I liked the "the meaning of life found" tag :p
But you guys aren't answering to my question! If you want to talk about Cleveland Steamers, that's okay, but make a new thread.

Al Coholic
07-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Honestly I haven't sucked a titty for sustinance in decades but if the opportunity arrises at some point, yeah, I'll probly give it a go.

Rooster
07-31-2009, 03:15 PM
I liked the "the meaning of life found" tag :p

One of mine :p

Nobody answered because everyone is busy faping.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap...

Lizardus
07-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Honestly I haven't sucked a titty for sustenance in decades but if the opportunity arises at some point, yeah, I'll probably give it a go.

What a bout a beer nipple, would you suck a beer nipple?

RageAndLov
08-01-2009, 04:39 AM
Thanks for your honesty Al. PM me when your baby's mother has given birth.