PDA

View Full Version : [08/08/09] Rock One Portimão Festival, PT MEDIA THREAD

RonWelty
08-01-2009, 05:18 AM
The Offspring will headline Rock One's last day.

Other bands:

The Doups
Tara Perdida
My Bloody Valentine

Portuguese members of this board will have a meet and greet with the band. Expect some good photos :D.

Talk here please.

"SHIT IS FUCKED UP" :D

vic4lp
08-01-2009, 06:28 AM
wahooo one week to go! xD

m.offspring.r
08-01-2009, 07:33 AM
admirado tava eu como e k ainda nao tinhas aberto esta thread. :D

7 days left...

Rutegard
08-03-2009, 05:38 AM
yeah, we will take lots of pics, or so i hope :P

cool 2 hate 681
08-04-2009, 10:11 PM
any chance of pro shots?

RonWelty
08-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Maybe, we don't know yet. The official sponsor is the major tv station in Portugal... let's see.

Rutegard
08-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Maybe, we don't know yet. The official sponsor is the major tv station in Portugal... let's see.

which we all hate ahah

RonWelty
08-05-2009, 11:02 AM
which we all hate ahah

oh yahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Redjie
08-05-2009, 11:44 AM
So sad I can not attend.. Well if I'm lucky enough, I might be able to see them strolling around France, since I'm going there the day after their show here in Portugal :cool:

Hope you guys get to have good footage of the show, so I can feel jealous as soon as I get back ^^ also, bring back meet&greet photos ^^

Rutegard
08-05-2009, 01:01 PM
ya want a piece of noodles hair? lol

Redjie
08-06-2009, 05:05 AM
ya want a piece of noodles hair? lol

Sure, but frame it for me ^^ :p LOLOL

Rutegard
08-06-2009, 09:43 AM
this festival is just a big joke!!

except for the offspring of course :)

Redjie
08-06-2009, 12:12 PM
From what we've heard, this may be the first and last time this event happens. It doesn't really have a reliable organization staff, it's really a joke. I just hope you people get to enjoy the best of it, if there's anything really good besides the music. :)

Gustavo
08-06-2009, 12:14 PM
this festival is just a big joke!!

except for the offspring of course :)

From what we've heard, this may be the first and last time this event happens. It doesn't really have a reliable organization staff, it's really a joke. I just hope you people get to enjoy the best of it, if there's anything really good besides the music. :)

What's wrong with its organization staff? And what's wrong with it in general?
I thought they had a pretty good staff since they managed to get two major bands like The Offspring and Linkin Park in their line-up.

Rutegard
08-06-2009, 12:20 PM
some unforgivable and unforgettable mistakes were made!

Redjie
08-06-2009, 05:43 PM
What's wrong with its organization staff? And what's wrong with it in general?
I thought they had a pretty good staff since they managed to get two major bands like The Offspring and Linkin Park in their line-up.

*sits on the stone; puts her old lady glasses on; starts the good ol' stoy*
It all started a few weeks ago... Lmao.
First the got the publicity spots wrong. Instead of the band James, they would announce James Hetfield solo. shame shame.
Now every single person complains about how wrong things were. Everybody had to leave at 3a.m. when they were supposed to have the chance to stay there till 5a.m. Also, appart from the bands, everything else seems to be crap. Literally. And by literally I mean you can't afford the luxury to pee there. :D:rolleyes: or so the reviews people made say ...

Rutegard
08-07-2009, 08:33 AM
*sits on the stone; puts her old lady glasses on; starts the good ol' stoy*
It all started a few weeks ago... Lmao.
First the got the publicity spots wrong. Instead of the band James, they would announce James Hetfield solo. shame shame.
Now every single person complains about how wrong things were. Everybody had to leave at 3a.m. when they were supposed to have the chance to stay there till 5a.m. Also, appart from the bands, everything else seems to be crap. Literally. And by literally I mean you can't afford the luxury to pee there. :D:rolleyes: or so the reviews people made say ...

this and the few food stations available

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 05:10 AM
ahhh and food stations near the "bathroom" LOOL

The Search Button
08-09-2009, 05:40 AM
A video of three songs under the picture.

The text says the usual stuff. They rocked.

http://www.musica.iol.pt/noticias/rock-one-portimao-offspring-my-bloody-valentine-the-doups-tara-perdida/1080976-3378.html

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 05:47 AM
FUCK!!

it was awesome!!

we met them!!

we have pics, will post them later! and videos too!

they were incredible nice and fucking cool

THANK U GUYS!!

Oxygene
08-09-2009, 05:49 AM

http://www.musica.iol.pt/noticias/rock-one-portimao-offspring-my-bloody-valentine-the-doups-tara-perdida/1080976-3378.html

they did.. no led back wall tho what a bummer :(

Dexter seems to be enjoying it.. so awesome. i can't wait :) 1 week to go

KHWHD
08-09-2009, 05:50 AM

He sounds really tired. Maybe it's just me, but I can barely hear the audience singing with Dexter.

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 06:00 AM
He sounds really tired. Maybe it's just me, but I can barely hear the audience singing with Dexter.

by the end of bad habit i hadno voice lolol

well, the crowd where there JUST/MAINLY for the offspring, really. so the crowd was having a great time and as far as i could see everyone were singing.

my voic is fucked up now, im so tired, havent slept for hours my leg muscle is fucked up and reallysored and i havent eat properly, so im gonna eat now :P

lets wait for everyone to come home andupload wut there is to upload ehjejh

Oxygene
08-09-2009, 06:07 AM

that's because it's one of those rare occasions when you can listen into the "line" mix when there are no special mics to record crowed noise.. you can tell just how loud they are in bad habit when dexter stops singing for a moment.

If you'd get a chance to listen to the line mix in most situations you would barley hear the crowed. Since the majority of the time you listen in when they intend for the mix to be heard by an audience as a LIVE concert.

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 06:09 AM
dude, the organization sucked a lot, the sound was fucked up, if it werent for the offspring, id have killed myself lolol

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 06:30 AM
plus the setlist was short but they had some technical probs, since some of their equipment was lacking lol

RonWelty
08-09-2009, 07:29 AM
well well well...

It was a lovely day yesterday. really nice to met the band and to see once again them in a concert.

Well, first we had the meet and greet that I set up with Mr. Brian Crouch and later with Rob from Production. I have to say that Mr. Crouch is a really nice guy and really helpful. There were some problems and discussion between festival's organization and him because they didn't want us to have the meet and greet at the original place. But He was on our side and everything went fine.

At the meet and greet. I have to say that, as I suspected, they're nice guys.
We entered with a Portuguese flag signed by us and they seemed to like it.
When I said Hi to Dexter Holland, I said "Hi, Dr. Holland" and his response was very funny... It was something like "Hi ....oooooooooooh" followed by a strange smile and a strange look at me.
The first thing he really says at us was: "Which one of you type in the bbs as RonWelty" AHAHAHAHAHAH. I was a little afraid of what would be is action next to me saying that "Maybe I am RonWelty". Dexter said "it's you? okayyy" and he looks at me, with a strange look again" , not mad or happy look, just strange. After this, Noodles gives a small laugh and put on a serious face and says loudly "You're fired!!!". I admit that I got myself frozen by that. But in the next second he puts his hand on my shoulder and he says "ahah I'm just kidding". He messed with me, it's fair! But one thing is sure, he really check us out.
After that it went as usual, photos, some shit gets signed by them.

Some curious stuff:
- Dexter looks much better live than on picture. Not that I'm gay or something, but all of you that says that he looks bad or something, it's because that he does not get good on the photo camera. Anyway, he was with that black hat, the same from Rock in Rio's show last year, which IMO does not help it. But he was really nice to all of us. But he forgot to sign as Dexter Holland on me. HE just signed Dexter. Don't worry man, I Forgive you for that!
- Noodles was Noodles.
- Greg K was quiet but he is also a nice guy. He seemed to be smiling.
- Pete was nice too. When I was taking a picture with him, on the stairs, I almost slipped down in something in the floor, and he quickly said "Watch out man, don't fall down!"

About the show, well, they do not spoke with us. That was sad. I know that I am somehow a critic of Dexter's performance in the recent years but I have to gladly admit that his voice sounded really, really great! maybe because they drunk too much beer (maybe...) they did a lot of mistakes. Dexter got out of tempo in stuff is messed up in some line and he forgot to start singing in some songs(LOL). Even Gone Away at piano was different. At the guitar he, during sometimes, had some mistakes. But his voice was in great shape.
Noodles lol, did some mistakes. Maybe because all the technical problems they seems to had. In half - truism I think he messed up really good. But nothing that killed the performance. He jumped and delivered the best performance he could and we should praise him for that.
Greg K. and pete Parada did just some small/minor mistakes.
Overall it was a nice performance, not their best but not their worse. Way better than RiR's last year. I believe they're still relevant in the music scene and that they can give a great show when they want.

There was some strange breaks during some songs, with a lot of stage movement and guitar changes. It was weird. Maybe it's something related to the fact that they've got to ask My Bloody Valentine to loan them some stuff. We don't know anything more about it.

I really want to thank the band for the meeting and of course Dexter, that I really liked to finally meet, even if he does not seem to like some of mine opinions or reviews of him/them. I also like to thank the offspring community that made that meet n' greet special. A special thanks to MR. Brian Crouch!

Photos and Videos soon!

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 07:34 AM
and we, as a group, were a really cool and nice bunch of ppl :)

i liked u all!

Tijs
08-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Great that you guys got a chance to meet the band. It's always a joy to read about that; you never hear a single bad thing about these things! :)

Can't wait to see some photos!

RonWelty
08-09-2009, 07:37 AM
and we, as a group, were a really cool and nice bunch of ppl :)

i liked u all!

I liked you all too

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Great that you guys got a chance to meet the band. It's always a joy to read about that; you never hear a single bad thing about these things! :)

Can't wait to see some photos!

damn, those who have the photos havent arrived home yet....lol
can u believe that they even took a pic of me coming out of onde of those portable bathrooms

and we even saw a seat named after LM :P we thought bout writing 1565 but then it would be bad if we got caught lool (i took a pic of that seat lol)

Gustavo
08-09-2009, 07:45 AM
Good to know that you guys had some fun and got to meet the band! :)
Can't wait to see these pics. ;)

RonWelty
08-09-2009, 07:55 AM
Here it is some preview!

http://img32.imagefra.me/img/img32/2/8/9/ronwelty/f_m1tv06tm_8a11fb9.jpg (http://imagefra.me/)
Dexter and that "strange" look I was talking!

http://img30.imagefra.me/img/img30/2/8/9/ronwelty/f_m1tv05tm_b90482a.jpg (http://imagefra.me/)

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 07:59 AM
joao i cant open the small one to a bigger version, ys that?

RonWelty
08-09-2009, 08:04 AM
joao i cant open the small one to a bigger version, ys that?

No, I'm at the train I can't upload at max quality. later I will!!!! DONT WORRY!

From left to right
http://img30.imagefra.me/img/img30/2/8/9/ronwelty/f_m1tv05tm_b90482a.jpg (http://imagefra.me/)

RonWelty (that pinky shirt is gay I KNOW, but it was TOO DAMN cold and extreme wind in that venue and it was the only think I had to wear with sleeves), Rutegard (miss Ana), xray, Paradon (mr. freshman in offspring's shows), Self-Esteem (aka PUNHETA FAN), Pata, Mip04, _silva_ and M.offspring.R (aka Tech Guy)

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 08:06 AM
No, I'm at the train I can't upload at max quality. later I will!!!! DONT WORRY!

ooohhh ok ok:)

hey, i am the smallest!! and the one with a transparent shirt, so, easy to spot on lol

edit:and ron, the shirt looked good on u :)

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 09:24 AM
I cant open the pic... lool

RonWelty
08-09-2009, 09:28 AM
ooohhh ok ok:)

hey, i am the smallest!! and the one with a transparent shirt, so, easy to spot on lol

edit:and ron, the shirt looked good on u :)

Thanks. Aahahha if dexter reads what I wrote on that flag and if he remember the colour of my shirt he will think that I'm gay! looooooooooooooool

Jesus
08-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Good to hear you guys had a great time! Also good to see that ronwelty is famous =p.

Shame about there being no video wall though, I hope they'll have it at some other shows because it seemed awesome and it helped their performance! About them not saying much during they show. They usually don't talk much at festivals and European shows anyway, combine the two and well... =p. Maybe they still think you guys don't understand English, just as Czechoslovakia is still a country ;). But at festivals, it's better to play an extra song than to waste your time slot with banter I guess. You could sort of see it already in the Bad Habit vid, Dexter didn't stop and ask the crowd to sing along. Did he play gone away straight away on piano, or did he play around a bit?

As for the equipment, maybe all their gear didn't arrive yet, although the piano did and in the past they used to store stuff in the UK I think.

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Good to hear you guys had a great time! Also good to see that ronwelty is famous =p.

Shame about there being no video wall though, I hope they'll have it at some other shows because it seemed awesome and it helped their performance! About them not saying much during they show. They usually don't talk much at festivals and European shows anyway, combine the two and well... =p. Maybe they still think you guys don't understand English, just as Czechoslovakia is still a country ;). But at festivals, it's better to play an extra song than to waste your time slot with banter I guess. You could sort of see it already in the Bad Habit vid, Dexter didn't stop and ask the crowd to sing along. Did he play gone away straight away on piano, or did he play around a bit?

As for the equipment, maybe all their gear didn't arrive yet, although the piano did and in the past they used to store stuff in the UK I think.

they played gone away on piano right away!

yeah but they were more talkative on rock in rio :P

anyways, i think they didnt project anything because:
1.they did not have the material for that
2. the organization fucked up at something (which its recognized professionalism)

3 words:

LOVE LOVE LOVE

xray
08-09-2009, 10:14 AM
He played it straight.

http://www.musica.iol.pt/consola.html?mul_id=13156394
For those who haven't seen yet...

Blitz!
08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
AWESOME !!!!!!! :cool:

It sounds like you guys had the time of your lives ... going to an Offspring show is one thing but meeting the band and doing it with fellow board members is an experience you will never forget.

Side note : Luv ya Ana :)

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 11:04 AM
and then there we were on the left side of the stage waiting for the manager to lead us to the band

IT WAS SSOOOOO FUCKING COLD!! no one was expecting that cold wind and so we didnt bring jackets and stuff. a fan suffers. lol.

then the manager comes and give us "meet and greet" backstage tickets, DUDE, those were really cute tickets!!!

then we entered at this place near some stairs. we waited. we set the flag ready so the band would see it right away when they arriving from the stairs.....but we had some probs, a guy from the festival organization said "WHAT R THEY DOING HERE? THEY CANT BE HERE! THEY R NOT AlloWED To BE HERE!" then the offspring manager said "ITS OK, ITS OK WITH THE BAND, ITS A MEET AND GREET" and the other one replied "NO I AM NOT OK WITH IT! SECURITY, TAKE THEM OUT"

then he grabbed mig's arm and the manager stopped him form pushing migs away. DUDES, we were like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??

LOOOL

then the debate went on and finally they all agreed we would be meeting the band in the middle of the stairs lol

we werent expecting to see the band right there in the middle of the stairs waiting for us ahaha, we showed the flag for some seconds so they could read it and then someone (i think it was the manager) said: "Go ahead, kiss them, hug them!" LOOL

then i gave the flag to dex and he asked "to sign?" andi said: "noo, its a gift for the band!, do u think u can attach it to the drums?" (he didnt heard it for the first time, he came close to my face so i could talk to his ear, aaww <33), then he said: "ill try to!" then i thanked him.

then we started taking pics with whoever was close enough lol, then i told noodles that i had a letter from a bbs user from south africa that had a message to the band, and noodles was like "oh really? from south africa?" andi was like "yeah, she sent that message to the band ok?" then he started to unfold it in order to read it but he had a lot of pics and autographs to give so had no time at that moment lol

then i looked at greg and said "hi greg, nice to mee u" and he smiled back bbuuttt reeallly in a shy mod LOoool

then i saw pete and after asking an autograph i said: "try not to forget about the flag" and he said "okok"

then dex was the last person to sign the piece of paper i asked for marika, and i told him "this one goes to south africa" and he was clearly surprised by it and said "wow, awesome..." lol

then we said goodbye, i smiled a lot to dex, i shaked noodles hand and said i loved him

aaaaannnnddd while we were leaving i THANKED A LOT the manager with a big smile and a strong hand shake :D

and then we went out to the concert...the night was just getting started.

somthing funny: after the offspring concert the wind calmed down and finally, for moments, we werent cold anymore :D

we were warm inside, and outside!

edit:u welcome marika :D

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 11:13 AM
you forget one thing: "who is ronwelty?" LOOOL

nice review.

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 11:15 AM
you forget one thing: "who is ronwelty?" LOOOL

nice review.

yeah eheh but he already told that part :P thats y i skipped it lol

Blitz!
08-09-2009, 11:25 AM
then the manager comes and give us "meet and greet" backstage tickets, DUDE, those were really cute tickets!!!

then i told noodles that i had a letter from a bbs user from south africa that had a message to the band, and noodles was like "oh really? from south africa?" andi was like "yeah, she sent that message to the band ok?" then he started to unfold it in order to read it but he had a lot of pics and autographs to give so had no time at that moment lol

then dex was the last person to sign the piece of paper i asked for marika, and i told him "this one goes to south africa" and he was clearly surprised by it and said "wow, awesome..." lol

Great review :cool:
Do you still have the 'meet and greet' backstage tickets ... if so, please take a picture and post it. It is also cool that South Africa gets such a great reaction from the band but none of this would have happened without you, Ana :)

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Great review :cool:
Do you still have the 'meet and greet' backstage tickets ... if so, please take a picture and post it. It is also cool that South Africa gets such a great reaction from the band but none of this would have happened without you, Ana

i will take!!

my dvd

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8040004.jpg

this one goes to u

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8040003.jpg

aannndd the backstage pass

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8040002.jpg

aint it beautiful?

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 11:46 AM
The kids Arent Alright: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDrK_65YXGE
Self Esteem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfI8_WNt25s

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 11:55 AM
The kids Arent Alright: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDrK_65YXGE
Self Esteem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfI8_WNt25s

right next to us!!!

i mean, the recording guy was right on my right side!!

we were at the front but at lil bit tothe side....but managed to see everything!!

Blitz!
08-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Loving the pictures ... especially the one in the middle ;)
The 'meet and great' pass is really awesome :cool:

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 12:03 PM
the guy on the middle is Self-Esteem

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 12:34 PM
My pics :

DVD Greatest Hits
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/MoffspringR/09082009059.jpg

My flag:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/MoffspringR/09082009060.jpg

Dexter and noodles:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/MoffspringR/09082009061.jpg
(on this pic, I forget rotate the flag LOOOL)

Greg K. and Pete:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/MoffspringR/09082009062.jpg
(and this... the same ddaaammnnn LOOOL)

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 12:38 PM
some pics taken with mips camera

some were taken by me, some were taken by her lolol

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090011.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090010.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090009.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090008.jpg

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 12:40 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090007.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090006.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090005.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090004.jpg

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 12:42 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090003.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090002.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/P8090001.jpg

still more to come guys! more cameras to go! i dont own them lol

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 12:48 PM
heyyy I'm there LOOOL

Paradon
08-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Im here i finally arrived hehehe im on a 39h straight non sleeping night!!! fuck man i´m so tired, the pics guys only 2morow, today i just realy want to fucking sleep cya and 2morow i shall pass them out to the members for them to post them cuz i really don´t have any time sorry :(

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Im here i finally arrived hehehe im on a 39h straight non sleeping night!!! fuck man i´m so tired, the pics guys only 2morow, today i just realy want to fucking sleep cya and 2morow i shall pass them out to the members for them to post them cuz i really don´t have any time sorry :(

u can send me an email with the file if u want

rutegard@offspringportugal.com

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 01:00 PM
@offspring.com or @offspringportugal.com ? ahahah

dammmnnn fast!!

Rutegard
08-09-2009, 01:02 PM
@offspring.com or @offspringportugal.com ? ahahah

dammmnnn fast!!

im still in pain ok? lol im still in pain ahah

its correct now :D

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 01:06 PM
im still in pain ok? lol im still in pain ahah

its correct now :D

you and the rest lool

cool 2 hate 681
08-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Stuff Is Messed Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAtLqUaz6xA

Bad Habit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-GFN5u0QqY

m.offspring.r
08-09-2009, 03:20 PM
we have 4 song:

SIMU
TKAA
BH
SE

Tijs
08-09-2009, 03:34 PM
On a side note: Pete wears the most awesome clothes.

KHWHD
08-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Awesome pics., glad you all got to meet them and had a great time!! :cool:

offs55
08-09-2009, 06:19 PM

does anyone know hot to download this video?

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Awesome pics., glad you all got to meet them and had a great time!! :cool:

wait, lol there's still more to come, lot more!!

RonWelty
08-10-2009, 01:42 AM
I only have videos of the backstage and pictures of them with fans. Not of them alone.

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 01:44 AM
I only have videos of the backstage and pictures of them with fans. Not of them alone.

BRING IT ON!!!!! lol

job?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySR4WHxIoec

stuff is messed up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAtLqUaz6xA

hammerhead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VThpc5amA

bad habit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-GFN5u0QqY

m.offspring.r
08-10-2009, 02:57 AM
want you bad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro4JSHEO670

Gone Away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNNpc0kV1k

m.offspring.r
08-10-2009, 05:09 AM

does anyone know hot to download this video?

see this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHMYEMafY8

vic4lp
08-10-2009, 05:10 AM
heres my two videos the sound isnt very good kos my phone didnt pick it up very well as i was so close to the stage..but at least u can get an idea of how awsome it was!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTwOLSQVwzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZJoKnO1YUQ

vic4lp
08-10-2009, 05:14 AM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v254/vic4lp/offspring/

and here are 4 pics i took

m.offspring.r
08-10-2009, 05:55 AM
hammerhead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VThpc5amA

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 07:01 AM
pic from RonWeltys camera!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/IMG_0107.jpg
us, before the meet (ffeewww minutes before the meet with the band :))

and a small video of dexter at the meet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3FajdJiwk

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 08:16 AM
this next video shows our reaction when we saw the band

WE STOPPED!! ahahha

u can see how badly ronwelty was shaking, all nervous and shit!!

and u can see the band smiling at the flag ahahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQNW0VIxl_s

RonWelty
08-10-2009, 08:21 AM
this next video shows our reaction when we saw the band

WE STOPPED!! ahahha

u can see how badly ronwelty was shaking, all nervous and shit!!

and u can see the band smiling at the flag ahahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQNW0VIxl_s

I believe they're smiling of your silly faces :D

m.offspring.r
08-10-2009, 08:27 AM
loool probably

cool 2 hate 681
08-10-2009, 09:00 AM
see this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHMYEMafY8

i uploaded that but it's not the full video:(

edit some more vids

All I Want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdu6QhCHD4

Head Around You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKntmFEMROk

Staring At the Sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GON5j_Pmk

Come Out and Play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuw9MBMMfQ

Americana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIJphEeJPAE

The Kids Aren't Alright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeY2KRfVsDw

Self Esteem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NMBID2jIo

m.offspring.r
08-10-2009, 09:10 AM
the full video have 10 minutes...

m.offspring.r
08-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Thanks man.

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 10:16 AM
concert fails

1the sound

2My Bloody Valentine played before the offspring and the biiiggg majority of the crowd didnt likethem AT ALL and they started to sing lalala go away lalala, and doing this .|., and waving white cloths and stuff....so, right now, offspring fans r being accused of being rude and so on

3the technical probs they had

4someone threw a shoe at dex!! dex looked at it.

i got fucking mad that i looked back and saw a guy with a shoe in his hand, and i thought he was the one who did it, so i asked the shoe, i was fucking irritated lool but then he was just looking for the owner, and he thought that i was the owner of that shoe ahahah and do i gave the shoe to the security guy.....one less projectil in the crowd thanks to me :P

big big fail for me:

my leg is swollen, got a muscle injury! fuck, cant walk right and it fucking hurts when i touch even if gently!:(:(

~|Vredina|~
08-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the media and reviews, guys. :)

http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/0908/09/70982c3d6e5d.jpg

http://s59.radikal.ru/i166/0908/24/cdc753c73cda.jpg

KHWHD
08-10-2009, 11:00 AM
someone threw a shoe at dex!! dex looked at it.

big big fail for me:

my leg is swollen, got a muscle injury! fuck, cant walk right and it fucking hurts when i touch even if gently!:(:(

No way?! Wonder if it was someone from here. It reminded me of that post in Tour Talk about someone doing that.

I was sore for about 3-4 days after the show I went to. I must be getting old or something.

RonWelty
08-10-2009, 11:16 AM
http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/0908/09/70982c3d6e5d.jpg

It's Jesus.

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the media and reviews, guys. :)

heeyyyy theres like TONS of pics still to come, and even more videos!! lol

No way?! Wonder if it was someone from here. It reminded me of that post in Tour Talk about someone doing that.

I was sore for about 3-4 days after the show I went to. I must be getting old or something.

i dunno if it was someone from here,i really hope not!!

and yeah my whole body already healed, except this muscle from my left leg lol hurts like hell and i never have had somehting like this before...so i can feel that is something not normal! FFFUUUUUUUUCCKK!!

Blitz!
08-10-2009, 12:56 PM
It's Jesus.

This is the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the picture :)

RonWelty
08-10-2009, 12:59 PM
This is the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the picture :)
Yeah, good angle!

N3kr0
08-10-2009, 02:35 PM
hi guys,

just edited some videos, i was there at the front row, with some friends, check this out:

Bad Habit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkRp-0TWuY

:D

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 11:53 PM
hi guys,

just edited some videos, i was there at the front row, with some friends, check this out:

Bad Habit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkRp-0TWuY

dude, that´s awesome!! thanks

more pics from Paradons camera :D

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05860.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05859.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 12:30 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05858.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05853.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05852.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 12:41 AM
THE MANAGER, we love him so much!!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05857.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05854.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05868.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05867.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 12:43 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05866.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05865.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05864.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05863.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 12:44 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05862.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05861.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05879.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:05 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05871.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05870.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05869.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05872.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:08 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05875.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05877.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05878.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05880.jpg

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 01:12 AM
ahahah Pete and Greg do they cutest faces :D. They're really nice guys.

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=Rutegard;1342592]

[IMG]htt

THAT's my HAND!!!!!

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=Rutegard;1342592]

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05875.jpg

THAT's my HAND!!!!!

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:17 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05881.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05893.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05892.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05891.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:19 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05889.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05887.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05884.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05883.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:26 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05882.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05909.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05907.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05906.jpg

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 01:32 AM
One more song:

Pretty fly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmljmuf0wU

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:34 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05905.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05904.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05899.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05898.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:35 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05897.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05896.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05894.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:43 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05919.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05916.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05915.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 01:46 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05914.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05913.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05912.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05910.jpg

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 01:51 AM
another:

Kristy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og7HawTddWA

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:00 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05815.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05814.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05813.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05812.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:04 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05811.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05809.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05807.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05802.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:08 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05806.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05803.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05804.jpg

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 02:14 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05803.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05804.jpg

best of the best LOOOL

leaving "bathroom"...

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:17 AM
best of the best LOOOL

leaving "bathroom"...

u guys :P

and when Self_Esteem knocked on Paradons bathroom but then Paradon left the bathroom the next door and Self_Esteem ran away ahahahahah

LM1565 was there too, check this out!!
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05818.jpg

just needed the numbers lol

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 02:20 AM
ya ya LOOOL details....

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:22 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05820.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05821.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05822.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05824.jpg

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:24 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05825.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05827.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05828.jpg

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 02:27 AM
vou escrever em portugues, a bandeira tem um erro lol

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:27 AM
M.OFFSPRING.R

draw and wrote OFFSPRINGPORTUGAL.COM on the flag!! :D

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:28 AM
vou escrever em portugues, a bandeira tem um erro lol

iknow

the remember word

looltoo bad, we were drunk!! LOL

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 02:28 AM
rofl, maybe LOOL

pode ser k ninguem veja :p :D

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:37 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05839.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05836.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05833.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05832.jpg

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 02:38 AM
now, I know who stolen my car...

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 02:40 AM
uff, im done with this camera!!

more pics to come from Pata, and more videos from Paradon and RonWelty !!

JANNY
08-11-2009, 03:05 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05825.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05828.jpg

very nice fans group
yeah and nice flag:D

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 03:17 AM
thanks! :D

findout5
08-11-2009, 03:49 AM
Looks like it was a blast...I'm even more jealous now!!

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 04:16 AM
This guys are really funny.. they were taking photos all happy and I was the one worried about some problems with the meeting ... GRRRRRRRRRRR I will kill you all next time :D Kidding!

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 04:20 AM
your problem is with numbers and cell phone LOL

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 04:22 AM
your problem is with numbers and cell phone LOL

ahahah could you resolve it? NO! So don't judge me :D

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 04:24 AM
next time, we offer a portuguese cell phone with vodafone sim card LOOL

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 04:25 AM
next time, we offer a portuguese cell phone with vodafone sim card LOOL

yes it will be our gift to Mr. Crouch!

Blitz!
08-11-2009, 04:28 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05872.jpg

The photo's are fantastic :)
I love this picture, Pete made me laugh :D

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Pete with serious face seems always smiling LOOL

this photo iis my wallpaper :D

Blitz!
08-11-2009, 04:30 AM

It is the way he is standing in that picture, which is funny :D

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 04:32 AM

this photo iis my wallpaper :D
Pete is really a nice guy.
His voice is funny too LOL.

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 04:33 AM
more funny is greg's voice ahahah

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 04:34 AM
It is the way he is standing in that picture, which is funny :D

There is an explanation for that:

I thought that it was a girl behind me( actually it was GREG :S) so I tried to lower myself a little and he tried to do the same, but as he is PETE LOL, he did it in a funnier way than mine. That's why I am laughing and with my hand in his shoulder, in the other photo we have just seconds after this one, he has a big smile.

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 04:36 AM
more funny is greg's voice ahahah

I just saw a smile, red eyes (:eek:) and a small "yeah"

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 04:38 AM
you saw/ear more than me... When I speak with him, I had a monologue LOOL

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 04:39 AM
you saw/ear more than me... When I speak with him, I had a monologue LOOL

Vagina's Monologue?

Blitz!
08-11-2009, 04:42 AM
There is an explanation for that:

I thought that it was a girl behind me( actually it was GREG :S) so I tried to lower myself a little and he tried to do the same, but as he is PETE LOL, he did it in a funnier way than mine. That's why I am laughing and with my hand in his shoulder, in the other photo we have just seconds after this one, he has a big smile.

I figured it was something like that but still, the picture says it all ;)

N3kr0
08-11-2009, 06:26 AM
:) more to come:

Self Esteem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV9eS-8XTEc

Pretty Fly for a White Guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmljmuf0wU

Shit is Mess Up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRzsWw-ufOs

mrs_hollandova
08-11-2009, 06:35 AM
great pics and videos! especially the toilet ones hehehe :D

KHWHD
08-11-2009, 06:59 AM
How tall are you Rutegard?

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 07:10 AM
How tall are you Rutegard?

not tall enough

loooooooool

thats y ppl think im 14/16 years old, shame ::(

im 1,57, i think its 5´2

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 07:10 AM

Left side :D

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Left side :D

when my mom saw that pic she said

"u had to be right next to the tallest person didnt u?..."

and i was like

"but mom, its migs!"

lool

mrs_hollandova
08-11-2009, 07:15 AM
oh, come on, you are cute :)

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 07:17 AM
oh, come on, you are cute :)

tell me something, arent they such cute portuguese guys?!?

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 07:17 AM
ahahaha

I'm not tall, the other people are small :D

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 07:20 AM
ahahaha

I'm not tall, the other people are small :D

well, lets put it right, i am under the average and u r above! period LOl

mrs_hollandova
08-11-2009, 07:22 AM
yes, very cute portugese boys, sweeeeeeeeet :) you are all sweet :p

OFFSPRING FANS are the sweetest people EVER!!!

KHWHD
08-11-2009, 07:29 AM
not tall enough

loooooooool

thats y ppl think im 14/16 years old, shame ::(

im 1,57, i think its 5´2

LOL. 5'2, damn. I guess I'm tall at 5'9 then... well actually I'm a bit taller than most woman around here, but not by much. My Daddio is 6'4 too. :eek: ;)

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 07:30 AM

we know you like Paradon :D

JANNY
08-11-2009, 07:38 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05866.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05865.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05864.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/DSC05863.jpg

uffff it had to be great meeting yeah

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 07:40 AM
LOL. 5'2, damn. I guess I'm tall at 5'9 then... well actually I'm a bit taller than most woman around here, but not by much. My Daddio is 6'4 too. :eek: ;)

wow :| wut a big family!

im short short short

Jesus
08-11-2009, 08:24 AM
What you lack in height you make up in your postcount!

Nice pics all! And now I understand why it was so windy, it was at some race track right? Not many buildings or trees to take care of the wind!

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 10:10 AM
What you lack in height you make up in your postcount!

Nice pics all! And now I understand why it was so windy, it was at some race track right? Not many buildings or trees to take care of the wind!

yes it was!

and ur right, never thought bout that before!!

Tomasisko
08-11-2009, 10:54 AM
I envy you guys :p

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 11:01 AM
other video :p

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTGkJwQ9Jc

RonWelty
08-11-2009, 11:05 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1342780&postcount=155

Check the last two pics...It's like we were at the Madame tussaud's museum with a statue of Dexter ahahahah... the same expression!

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1342780&postcount=155

Check the last two pics...It's like we were at the Madame tussaud's museum with a statue of Dexter ahahahah... the same expression!

yeah ahahah dex stays still, and we change :p

m.offspring.r
08-11-2009, 11:24 AM
If we give to him one coin, he move LOOL

mip_04
08-11-2009, 06:44 PM
tell me something, arent they such cute portuguese guys?!?

I loved that!!!:p:)

Thank you...

Rutegard
08-12-2009, 05:49 AM
the setlist:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/j-pedro/3811336875/

so, they were supposed to play intermission, but they did not!!

it was a short setlist :(

mrs_hollandova
08-12-2009, 06:01 AM
yeah, the setlist is a little bit boring. I hope slovak show will be longer :)

yellow
08-12-2009, 06:06 AM
why didnt they??????
it was a short setlist :([/QUOTE]
again why so short???? was it cause of the shoe???

m.offspring.r
08-12-2009, 06:12 AM
maybe.....

RonWelty
08-12-2009, 06:15 AM
they didn't played hit that neither...

Rutegard
08-12-2009, 07:22 AM
yeah hit that is on the list but they didnt play it...

well, we want our money back :P :P

nice pic

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/offspring-6f34.jpg

Blitz!
08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
the setlist:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/j-pedro/3811336875/

The setlist looks pretty standard for all the shows they have been playing ... okay, so they didn't play Intermission and Hit That, but on average that is just 5 minutes shorter. Was there anything else they didn't play?

nice pic

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/offspring-6f34.jpg

Wow ... great picture
*one more for my collection* ;)

ConspiracyofMegs
08-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Wow. :D Thanks for the pics and vids, glad you had fun.
So jealous of the meet and greet. :P

Rutegard
08-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Was there anything else they didn't play?

have u ever
gotta get away
maybe walla wallalol
hit that

m.offspring.r
08-12-2009, 12:35 PM
have u ever
gotta get away
maybe walla wallalol
hit that

and intermission :D

Blitz!
08-12-2009, 12:38 PM
have u ever
gotta get away
maybe walla wallalol
hit that

and intermission :D

WOW ... that is a short setlist and no Have You Ever :(

Rutegard
08-12-2009, 12:49 PM
WOW ... that is a short setlist and no Have You Ever :(

but we got half truism :P

RonWelty
08-12-2009, 12:50 PM
They like to rip off European people. But We don't care!!!!! :D

Self-Esteem
08-12-2009, 02:54 PM
i don't understand why they only played 3 smash songs:mad:

KHWHD
08-12-2009, 02:58 PM

I don't understand why they didn't play any Ignition songs. ;) :p :D

mrs_hollandova
08-12-2009, 03:04 PM

because it's a Shit is fucked up tour + I'm sure they are tired of all the same song again and again and again

Self-Esteem
08-12-2009, 03:06 PM
we don't understand why they didn't play any Ignition and self titled songs. ;) :p :D :mad:

Self-Esteem
08-12-2009, 03:08 PM
because it's a Shit is fucked up tour + I'm sure they are tired of all the same song again and again and again

:eek:
and Americana songs?

mrs_hollandova
08-12-2009, 03:14 PM
:eek:
and Americana songs?

of course the will not play only RAFRAG songs....... but sometimes it's more from Americana, sometimes more old songs..... the most important is that they are HERE IN EUROPE!

Self-Esteem
08-12-2009, 03:21 PM
it's always more Americana songs

RonWelty
08-12-2009, 03:22 PM
I don't understand why they didn't play any Ignition songs. ;) :p :D

I was expecting new songs like Pass By me or something... :D

m.offspring.r
08-12-2009, 03:32 PM
we don't understand why they didn't play any Ignition and self titled songs.

or splinter songs :D :D

Self-Esteem
08-12-2009, 03:37 PM
or splinter songs :D :D

splinter? xD
head around you

Paradon
08-12-2009, 03:38 PM
splinter? xD
head around you

Lightning Rod ;)

m.offspring.r
08-12-2009, 03:44 PM
splinter? xD
head around you

ddaaammmnnn fucking alzheimer!!

Self-Esteem
08-12-2009, 03:54 PM
lightning rod ;)

never gonna find me

Paradon
08-12-2009, 03:57 PM
never gonna find me

and the one you use as a signature?

m.offspring.r
08-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Half-Truism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz_z_OEHBg

Rutegard
08-13-2009, 04:04 AM
Half-Truism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKz_z_OEHBg

i was really surprised b that song :D

Little_Miss_1565
08-13-2009, 07:29 AM
why didnt they??????
again why so short???? was it cause of the shoe???[/quote]

Umm...this was a festival, right? Bands don't play full sets at festivals.

m.offspring.r
08-13-2009, 09:30 AM
Umm...this was a festival, right? Bands don't play full sets at festivals.

yes, it was a festival

Rutegard
08-13-2009, 11:01 AM
again why so short???? was it cause of the shoe???

Umm...this was a festival, right? Bands don't play full sets at festivals.[/QUOTE]

but but...oohh :(

fuck, who am i kidding? I LOVED IT! THEY PLAYED HALF TRUISM!!!

shit, u guys should have been there with us! (but not in front of me or i wouldnt see a flying shit)

Rutegard
08-16-2009, 12:53 AM
DUDE!! we r still waiting for those videos

plz upload the why dont u gt a job video where noodles acts fucking funny ahahaha noodles dont say that line "let me tell u about my other friend now" but instead he says something else (whatever that is)

m.offspring.r
08-16-2009, 02:03 PM
http://

full concert... audio

I have the videos :D

URL SOON

Rutegard
08-16-2009, 02:06 PM
u guys MUST hear WDYGAJ? audio file and pay attention to noodles, and to EVERYTHING he says untill the song has finshed

one of the funniest thing ever lol!

also, dex screws up the lyrics right at the beggining! so...enjoy it!

cool 2 hate 681
08-16-2009, 03:24 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/268144973/2009-08-08_-_Rock_One__Portimao__Algarve__Portugal__Audio_.zip .html

full concert... audio

I have the videos :D

thanks for recording it :)

m.offspring.r
08-17-2009, 03:13 AM
thanks for recording it :)

thank you to download the file.

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 07:56 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFLV4N2A

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5TWLL0WL

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8IQELCK

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YDLUSP2Y

more really cool videos, nice sound and image!

dexterone
08-17-2009, 08:02 AM
more really cool videos, nice sound and image!

the links are the whole video show or ??

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 08:03 AM
the links are the whole video show or ??

no, just small parts, but in great quality dude :)

has anyone heard noodles at WDYGAJ? yet?

dexterone
08-17-2009, 08:04 AM
no, just small parts, but in great quality dude :)

has anyone heard noodles at WDYGAJ? yet?
ok I´m gonna download it :)

m.offspring.r
08-17-2009, 08:04 AM
maybe not... lool

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 08:07 AM
ok I´m gonna download it :)

u do and pls heard why dont u get a job? that part wehre noodles is suppose to say let me tell you about my other friend now" but instead of saying that he says something totally different and really funny LOL

dexterone
08-17-2009, 08:28 AM
u do and pls heard why dont u get a job? that part wehre noodles is suppose to say let me tell you about my other friend now" but instead of saying that he says something totally different and really funny LOL
lol :D:D I heard it but I didn´t understand :D noodles is funny and the best on stage :)

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 10:42 AM
lol :D:D I heard it but I didn´t understand :D noodles is funny and the best on stage :)

randy couldnt understand what he was saying either LOL

m.offspring.r
08-17-2009, 10:45 AM
soon, new link to download the concert...

dexterone
08-17-2009, 10:54 AM
soon, new link to download the concert...
the whole show ? :)

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 10:54 AM
the whole show ? :)

yes but in audio

dexterone
08-17-2009, 10:56 AM
yes but in audio
if it´s in good quality,I don´t care :) everything´s better than nothing :D

m.offspring.r
08-17-2009, 10:58 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xjvype

new link.

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 11:08 AM
if it´s in good quality,I don´t care :) everything´s better than nothing :D

it's good :) but those videos are better tho, too bad it's not the whole show :(

m.offspring.r
08-17-2009, 12:19 PM
still complain... very lucky to have this audio...

Next time I'll not have to work to convert the audio and not share...

f***! and... thank you!

dexterone
08-17-2009, 12:33 PM
still complain... very lucky to have this audio...

Next time I'll not have to work to convert the audio and not share...

f***! and... thank you!
Oh no,however thanks for uploading :)
However I found something on bootlegs,audio and video,but do you know what for quality is it ?? if you are having it already,you could say me before I´ll download it...if not so I´m going to download it....
but however thanks to all for everything you´re doing

m.offspring.r
08-17-2009, 12:35 PM
that video and that audio, I upload to offspringbootlegs, so the quality is the same!

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 12:58 PM
i was talking bout the other videos!! videos from Paradon that i posted the links! LOL dont complicate things here m.offspring.r :P

m.offspring.r
08-17-2009, 01:01 PM
i was talking bout the other videos!! videos from Paradon that i posted the links! LOL dont complicate things here m.offspring.r :P

the dexterone ask about the audio on that link (my link) and you and he started talk about that file, not paradon's videos...

read again the last posts... or start from page 21

Jesus
08-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the vids and audio!

About WDYGAJ, Noodles says something like "we got (something) in our childhood" or something like that =p

Rutegard
08-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the vids and audio!

About WDYGAJ, Noodles says something like "we got (something) in our childhood" or something like that =p

hey thanks!! ahaha randy said he thought he heard "chill out" :)

chriiis
08-20-2009, 09:54 AM
The audio it's a real audio recording or some rip from videos?

Anyway thanks a lot (:

dexterone
08-20-2009, 09:55 AM
The audio it's a real audio recording or some rip from videos?

Anyway thanks a lot (:

yeas it´s a real audio,I heard that yesterday...but there was kinda weak setlist :D but good quality...

Rutegard
08-20-2009, 09:58 AM
yeas it´s a real audio,I heard that yesterday...but there was kinda weak setlist :D but good quality...

i think we will have to compensate the weak setlist with the noodles quote during why dont u get a job? ya know? just to keep it interesting lol

dexterone
08-20-2009, 10:00 AM
oh yes.... :D actually,the setlist wasn´t so bad,because they played every song,that they used to play,but I miss Hit that and Walla Walla or have you ever...but you had luck with Half-Truism .)

Rutegard
08-20-2009, 10:05 AM
oh yes.... :D actually,the setlist wasn´t so bad,because they played every song,that they used to play,but I miss Hit that and Walla Walla or have you ever...but you had luck with Half-Truism .)

yes, when i first heard half truism i looked around me and smiled a lot as in "see? HALF TRUISM GUYS!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

so, yeah, i think youre right :D

m.offspring.r
08-20-2009, 10:09 AM
looool I smile when noodles make a mistake LOOOOOOOOL

that start kills me LOL