PDA

View Full Version : Ok, boooooo

Al Coholic
08-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I get it, you deleted the renato thread cause it was all negative and about one guy getting picked on. I understand, but still, such classics like

i bet there are plenty of ppl that would bang a 7 year old if they had the chance

and

fuck you, you'd pay to be me

are now gone forever. You could've atleast closed the thread. I get it why you did what you did, no need to explain, but I kinda felt like bitching about it anyway.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

ad8
08-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Yeah I agree. That thread was like Klondike for the internet. Full of BBS gold.

nieh
08-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Actually, I think it was closed specifically because the thread was started by a user that's been banned about 30 times so far and keeps making new accounts.

KyleW
08-03-2009, 09:54 AM
I understood around 30% of the thread. I really should try to follow storylines.

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Both Nieh and Al are right. It was a thread aimed at singling out one user, and it was started by someone who's been banned more times than anyone can count.

If you really need some gold, we moderators can still see the thread. It's invisible to y'all, not deleted.

Rooster
08-03-2009, 10:03 AM
The second i saw this thread's title i knew what it was about...

Probably that thread was deleted because of the negativity and maybe to reduce embarrassment of that particular user (although why would you want to reduce his embarassment i don't know). He kind of deserved it - i mean first blaming his own younger brother for what he did (he said it's his brother fault that he had sex with 2 13-year-old girls because his brother invited them to the party), then he blamed alcohol, but later he stated that his younger brother never makes parties with alcohol because he's 14 - how could he get drunk on a party without alcohol? Please, give me a tip, i would appreciate it.

That said i'm not saying he's a pedophile (maybe he is, i don't know) - to be a pedophile it would have to be his daily habit to fuck 13-year-olds and younger (or at least think of it), what i'm saying is that there is something seriously wrong in his head. Even if he was drunk that isn't an excuse. Come on, i've been drunk as fuck but still had enough conscience that i wouldn't do anything that would be as stupid as what he did (he even said he wasn't sure if he was drunk, which means he probably wasn't, as somebody before me already stated).

I mean, even thinking of somebody wanting to fuch a 13-year-old girl is disgusting (unless he himself is 12-14 year old and fantasizes about his schoolmate or friend), not to mention how disgusting it is (and also illegal) to actually do it. He should really be ashamed of himself.

edit: feel free to delete this post if you fear it would bring more negativity
edit2: i saw these replies after i already posted it

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2009, 10:05 AM
He's definitely a pedophile and a big part of me wanted to leave the thread up because he deserves the embarassment for what he's done, but the rules is the rules.

nieh
08-03-2009, 10:08 AM
to be a pedophile it would have to be his daily habit to fuck 13-year-olds and younger

How do you figure? That's like saying someone's not a necrophiliac because he's only fucked a couple of dead bodies in his life, he doesn't do it every day.

Rooster
08-03-2009, 10:15 AM
How do you figure? That's like saying someone's not a necrophiliac because he's only fucked a couple of dead bodies in his life, he doesn't do it every day.

Hmm, if you look at it from this point of view, i think you're right.

What i meant to say was that we don't know if he had sex with those girls because he secretly fantasizes about boning children, or just because he thought they were attractive regardless their age, but that wouldn't make his action any less wrong (i mean good looking or not, they were still only 13 for fuck's sake!). Although i don't know how a 13-year-old girl would seem attractive to somebody who's 18, unless there is something seriously wrong with him...

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-03-2009, 10:20 AM
i agree with the alcoholic. it was full of gold

and i was 40 posts away from 500

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO

Llamas
08-03-2009, 12:13 PM
I was honestly surprised the mods let that thread go on for as long as it did. I thought it'd get deleted pretty much immediately. But yes, renato is a pedo.

Rutegard
08-03-2009, 12:47 PM
That said i'm not saying he's a pedophile (maybe he is, i don't know) - to be a pedophile it would have to be his daily habit to fuck 13-year-olds and younger (or at least think of it), what i'm saying is that there is something seriously wrong in his head. edit: feel free to delete this post if you fear it would bring more negativity
edit2: i saw these replies after i already posted it

i dont think that u need to kill on a regular daily basis to be considered a killer right?

he really needs to take some time on his own and make a deep,very deep, introspection about his life!!

JoY
08-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Both Nieh and Al are right. It was a thread aimed at singling out one user, and it was started by someone who's been banned more times than anyone can count.

If you really need some gold, we moderators can still see the thread. It's invisible to y'all, not deleted.

ah darn. that's the first time I feel kinda bummed out that I'm not a mod anymore. that thread was sincerely funny as HELL.

Omni
08-03-2009, 02:01 PM
So, i guess I missed this. Could someone give me a recap? It sounds interesting.

ad8
08-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Well, HAU came back and posted a thread called "renato piquette", where he told everyone that renato piquette was doing underage girls. And then a huge discussion started, involving the quotes Al Coholic gave in this thread and many more weird moments.

Lizardus
08-03-2009, 02:19 PM
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/halolz-dot-com-supersmashbrosbrawl-toonlink-wario-consequences.jpg

jacknife737
08-03-2009, 03:05 PM
A pity about the thread being deleted, but whatevs, we all know what he did, and said. The sick fuck.

Edit: Also, i love every single thing that Lizardus posts, ever.

Rooster
08-03-2009, 03:32 PM
i dont think that u need to kill on a regular daily basis to be considered a killer right?

he really needs to take some time on his own and make a deep,very deep, introspection about his life!!

In case you didn't see, this is what i wrote later:

What i meant to say was that we don't know if he had sex with those girls because he secretly fantasizes about boning children, or just because he thought they were attractive regardless their age, but that wouldn't make his action any less wrong (i mean good looking or not, they were still only 13 for fuck's sake!). Although i don't know how a 13-year-old girl would seem attractive to somebody who's 18, unless there is something seriously wrong with him...

He qualifies as a pedophile after all, i f you look from the point of view that he had sex with two young girls (read CHILDREN!). You (and the others who say he's a pedo) are right, he is one. But i should also phrase that post of mine a bit better.

Also, no respect for people defending him. Seriously, think about it.

RageAndLov
08-03-2009, 04:01 PM
What's the point of closing the previous thread if it's going to be continued to be discussed here?

Rooster
08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
The previous one was created by one of the most famous trolls on this BBS, who was banned for over 30 times by now. That was one of the reasons for closing it...

edit: oh, i forgot, it wasn't closed, it was made invisible

JoY
08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
it was made invisible, because it was made by a multiple banned user with the aim to bash a fellow boardmember, not so much for the content.

RageAndLov
08-03-2009, 04:09 PM
The previous one was created by one of the most famous trolls on this BBS, who was banned for over 30 times by now. That was one of the reasons for closing it...

So you mean if it was someone else than HAU who created that thread, it would still be visible for all users?

Rooster
08-03-2009, 04:11 PM
So you mean if it was someone else than HAU who created that thread, it would still be visible for all users?

Perhaps...

JoY
08-03-2009, 04:13 PM
it was made purely with the aim of bashing a fellow user, so no, probably not. this thread was made with the aim to whine about the disappearance of that thread, so at least intentional-wise, there's nothing wrong with this one according to board-rules.

Skinny
08-03-2009, 04:17 PM
I say we just let HAU be. I mean he's a loyal user, he's goes through enough trouble to make countless new accounts. Fuck, he's probably the most loyal troll the web has ever seen. Why not make him a mod? He's probably already the head of some trolling committee, which means he has developed leadership and organization skills!

P.S. THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS POST, I'M JUST JOKING AROUND !!

RageAndLov
08-03-2009, 04:19 PM
it was made purely with the aim of bashing a fellow user, so no, probably not. this thread was made with the aim to whine about the disappearance of that thread, so at least intentional-wise, there's nothing wrong with this one according to board-rules.

But this thread keeps bashing renato for being a pedo.

Jebus
08-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Edit: Also, i love every single thing that Lizardus posts, ever.
Seriously. His unregistered sex offender post was great.

Skinny
08-03-2009, 04:29 PM
But this thread keeps bashing renato for being a pedo.

Would you rather we praise him for being a pedophile? Yes, we're supposed to treat others well, but this is a different case.
I don't think of this as bashing renato, but more informing the BBS of what he's been doing. Yes, some nasty things have been said in this thread as well as in the previous one, but he's fucked two thirteen year old girls. Doesn't that make you sick at all?

KyleW
08-03-2009, 04:32 PM
If he was to make a new account, the troller im on about, and post normally would people know/care? Could you tell from his IP or something?

RageAndLov
08-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Would you rather we praise him for being a pedophile? Yes, we're supposed to treat others well, but this is a different case.
I don't think of this as bashing renato, but more informing the BBS of what he's been doing. Yes, some nasty things have been said in this thread as well as in the previous one, but he's fucked two thirteen year old girls. Doesn't that make you sick at all?

Informing the BBS of what he's been doing? That is what I would call to singular someone, and that is one of the reasons the other thread was closed. So it would be hypocritical to let this one be open, since it is singularing the same person and keeping bashing him.
And I don't think what he did was right at all.

Skinny
08-03-2009, 04:47 PM
If he was to make a new account, the troller im on about, and post normally would people know/care? Could you tell from his IP or something?

It wouldn't bother me at all if he came back and posted normal, but does anyone honestly expect good behaviour from him? I think the mods can tell by the IP, so any new account is banned/deleted ASAP.

He has pretty much fucked any chance at redemption around here.

Informing the BBS of what he's been doing? That is what I would call to singular someone, and that is one of the reasons the other thread was closed. So it would be hypocritical to let this one be open, since it is singularing the same person and keeping bashing him.
And I don't think what he did was right at all.

IMO: The other thread was deleted because HAU posted it, but I'm not a mod so I don't know what their reasonings were.

Llamas
08-03-2009, 04:50 PM
What is with the speculation? 1565 already said why the thread was closed...

Skinny
08-03-2009, 04:52 PM

I guess llamas is right..

The_BlackSwordsman
08-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Renato messed up. What he did was wrong. But I think we should give him a chance. The guy looked like he regrets his actions, so he's not an outright "evil pedo". He's still 18, not an old perv, he's pretty young and propense to make mistakes. And it also depends on the environment he lives in. In many places kids are doing stuff at 12yo and older (and I'm not talking about being raped, but consensual sex), and if he grew in this kind of place... It does not seem like he raped them, but made the mistake of accpeting sex. I don't know, I think maybe he should make a post on how he feels about all this.
I believe in forgiveness, trying to be a better person and learning from one's mistake. So I think we shouldn't crucify him yet.

Just my two cents.

Llamas
08-03-2009, 07:00 PM
The guy looked like he regrets his actions, so he's not an outright "evil pedo". He's still 18, not an old perv, he's pretty young and propense to make mistakes. I think maybe he should make a post on how he feels about all this.

He blamed his brother and made excuses. He doesn't feel bad and he said that other people would pay to be him. We know how he feels.

nieh
08-03-2009, 07:04 PM
He's also done it more than once.

jacknife737
08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Renato messed up. What he did was wrong. But I think we should give him a chance.

This isn't like he admitted to stealing a candy bar, or something trivial; he had sex, with CHILDREN .

0r4ng3
08-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Not to mention his "don't knock it till you've tried it" defense. (edit: basically what llamas said)

The_BlackSwordsman
08-03-2009, 07:34 PM
He said all that? Ok, then, it's out of my league. I saw someone posting these excuses and crap but the poster had a different name, so I thought it might have been someone inpersonating him.
I'll not bump this thread anymore. I think we should just forget this/him. Meh. It's a really umpleasant topic. :/

Llamas
08-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh yeah, he also said that everyone here is a hypocrite and would fuck a 7 year old girl if we were given the chance. He definitely doesn't feel bad about it.

KHWHD
08-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Oh yeah, he also said that everyone here is a hypocrite and would fuck a 7 year old girl if we were given the chance. He definitely doesn't feel bad about it.

Definitely, he's a sick fuck.

SMASHedTHEignition
08-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Actually, I think it was closed specifically because the thread was started by a user that's been banned about 30 times so far and keeps making new accounts.

probably..

renato piquette
08-03-2009, 10:07 PM
alright,this is starting to bug me,and this is gonna be my last post here cus ive been treated like someone who likes to rape children,like a monster,first,im not 40,im barely 18,and i was 16 when that happened,it happened once,not twice,and it was not with children,it was with two 13 y.o. teenagers,who were almost my age when that happened,you are all acting like if i abused of them claiming that 13 y.o. are naive when it is known that girls get mature faster than boys,it happened more than 2 years ago,now im much more mature and i know i wouldnt do it again cus im not interested in doing it again,thats like blaming an adult for watching cartoons when he was a kid,and no,im not sick and im not a pedo,simply because i dont like it,i never did it again,ive always been honest and ive admitted im a pervert,ive admitted im a nynpho too,but im not a pedo,drinking a beer or 2 doesnt make you an alcoholic,well,i have nothing else to say,im leaving here,im not replying to this,i will only come to know news about the band and to keep in touch with some people.

p.s.: of course i feel bad about it,just like the way i feel when i sleep with grown-up strangers

jacknife737
08-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Dude, you had sex with CHILDREN, you sick fuck.

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Point of order:

alright,this is starting to bug me,and this is gonna be my last post here cus ive been treated like someone who likes to rape children,like a monster,first,im not 40,im barely 18,and i was 16 when that happened,it happened once,not twice,and it was not with children,it was with two 13 y.o. teenagers,who were almost my age when that happened,

Less awful but still below the consent age. And you still said that anyone would want to fuck a 7 year old if given the chance.

[qupte]you are all acting like if i abused of them claiming that 13 y.o. are naive when it is known that girls get mature faster than boys,it happened more than 2 years ago,now im much more mature and i know i wouldnt do it again cus im not interested in doing it again,thats like blaming an adult for watching cartoons when he was a kid,[/quote]

Statutory rape is still abuse. Watching cartoons as an adult is a nostalgic act, and one that ultimately doesn't matter because it is guaranteed not to personally harm anyone, so this is a bullshit simile.

and no,im not sick and im not a pedo,simply because i dont like it,i never did it again,ive always been honest and ive admitted im a pervert,ive admitted im a nynpho too,but im not a pedo,drinking a beer or 2 doesnt make you an alcoholic,well,i have nothing else to say,im leaving here,im not replying to this,i will only come to know news about the band and to keep in touch with some people.

p.s.: of course i feel bad about it,just like the way i feel when i sleep with grown-up strangers

Dude, you still said anyone would want to fuck a 7 year old. How is this not pedo?

renato piquette
08-03-2009, 10:37 PM
ok,i missed some points:
1-i know its awful
2- i was joking when i said that it was my brothers fault
3-i said that some people here would fuck a 7 y.o.,indeed,but of course i was exagerating,you are all taking things so literally,i was not meaning everyone would like to do it,theres a huge difference

KHWHD
08-03-2009, 10:38 PM
You've made your bed - now lie in it.

RickyCrack
08-03-2009, 10:42 PM
How much money would it cost to be you? I REALLY want to bang a 13 year old.

Apathy
08-04-2009, 12:05 AM
There's a pretty big gap between 13 and 16.

I mean I'm 18. I have a girlfriend who is 17. This is illegal, but not wrong.
If you were 16 and had sex with 13 year olds, that's wrong, but not illegal (at least not in a case that specifically applies to you raping anyone).

Either way. We're close to the same age. I can admit that there are girls a few years younger than me that I find extremely attractive. But 13? That's disgusting, especially when you consider that they wouldn't even be in high school. High schoolers sexing up middle schoolers is just as bad if not worse than College Students sexing up high schoolers.

Llamas
08-04-2009, 12:17 AM
I think he's lying about it being two years ago, anyway, because first of all he most likely would've mentioned that long ago, and second of all his brother would've been 12 then... and he kept referring to his brother as being 14, not 12, at time of having sex with 13 year olds.

"i was 16 when that happened,it happened once,not twice,and it was not with children,it was with two 13 y.o. teenagers,who were almost my age when that happened,"

It happened once, not twice... which means that you fucked TWO 13 year olds at the same time? Ugh. And 13 is not almost 16, even if you actually were 16 when it happened.

And obviously you don't feel bad about it based on your comments before. You don't tell people they'd pay to be you if you feel bad about what you did, not even jokingly.

_Lost_
08-04-2009, 12:22 AM
I mean I'm 18. I have a girlfriend who is 17. This is illegal, but not wrong.
If you were 16 and had sex with 13 year olds, that's wrong, but not illegal (at least not in a case that specifically applies to you raping anyone).

In NC, your relationship would be perfectly legal, however a 16 year old with a 13 year old is illegal.

EDIT: Renato, did you throw the money on the floor so that she would have to pick it up?

Rutegard
08-04-2009, 01:01 AM
is there any chance, even if remote, that we had said that in order to show off?

just asking...he could have thought that it would be cool....

RickyCrack
08-04-2009, 01:48 AM
pray, may i ask, what is cool about pedophilia?

also sweet detective skills llamas. DAT NIGGA BE LYING

Budzy
08-04-2009, 02:25 AM
EDIT: Actually fuck it, I really don't care.

Rutegard
08-04-2009, 03:29 AM
pray, may i ask, what is cool about pedophilia?

true...........

Rooster
08-04-2009, 04:07 AM
I think he's lying about it being two years ago, anyway, because first of all he most likely would've mentioned that long ago, and second of all his brother would've been 12 then... and he kept referring to his brother as being 14, not 12, at time of having sex with 13 year olds.

That's what i think, too.

Does anybody know the real age difference between him and his brother, is it 4 or 2 years (maybe he mentioned it somewhere before)? If it's 2 years it could be true. But still, it looks strange - how many times had the ages 18 and 13 been mentioned before this excuse came up?

IamSam
08-04-2009, 06:14 AM
It happened once, not twice... which means that you fucked TWO 13 year olds at the same time?

Bow chicka wow wow.

nieh
08-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I'm fairly certain he's lying about being 16 at the time. He would've brought it up much earlier if that were the case, and the fact that when he STARTED getting defensive he was like "I was 16 or 17 at the time!" and then pushed it all the way to 16 when that didn't help just makes him look even worse.
And does anyone else find the fact that he had a threesome with two 13 year olds to be even worse than the idea of him having sex with one on more than one occasion?

IamSam
08-04-2009, 06:44 AM
And does anyone else find the fact that he had a threesome with two 13 year olds to be even worse than the idea of him having sex with one on more than one occasion?

Yes. It's more sketch than an Etch a Sketch. More questionable than a question mark. And creepier than a centipede.

Lizardus
08-04-2009, 06:49 AM
This is enough! Renato's antics have been going on for too long. I demand that we uphold the ancient traditions of our ancestors. As the days of old, Renato must be bathed in tar and covered in feathers and made to walk around town for everyone to see and led to the stable, where he will be fucked to death by a horse on Pay Per View.

I would also like to request a pardon from the mayor for HAU for performing the service of bringing this beast, this violator of of the sanctity of The Lord's creation to the attention of the general public. He risked his own safety and freedom and for that i believe he must be forgiven.

PD:
Were Frisky the town horse be unavailable, Lucky the town camel will suffice.

PS:
What's foreign and digs it's own grave? renato piquette

JoY
08-04-2009, 08:58 AM
renato, I'm just interested, because the bunch of us is around your age - somewhat older, or somewhat younger, but most of us are around the age of 18/19. what DID you mean by your comment that some of us are hypocrites that would do a 7 year old if ever gotten the chance? apparently you said it jokingly & it wasn't to be taken literally, but in a figurative way, what was the idea behind that comment?

also, renato, if I may ask you a few things; I don't understand why you keep saying we're badmouthing you in a way that we're calling you an alcoholic. no one said, or even thought you were an alcoholic (or at least, I haven't seen anybody say that), but suggested alcohol might've been involved when you had sex with the 13 year olds, since it was at a party & you yourself said you had drank some alcohol. then you said there's no alcohol at parties thrown by your 14 year old brother, except that makes your story quite strange, since you were at a party of your little brother when you had sex with two 13 year olds & you did have alcohol. so where did the alcohol come from?

this was the entire point of discussion. not whether you are an alcoholic, or not. this question was answered by you, by saying you were expelled at school for being drunk, but that had nothing to do with the point of discussion. do you see where I'm heading to? so now you accuse us again of saying you're an alcoholic, while I don't think it's weird at all for an 18 year old to have an alcoholic drink at a party, though I do think it's particularly strange to be expelled from school for drinking alcohol, which can only be during daytime. & this you said in the same post, even immediately after you claimed not to be an alcoholic.

it's fine with me, I was just wondering if you were trying to hint & if you might need any help, or something.

it just kind of worries me. you said we'd pay to be you, which I've never heard anyone say despite all of their successes. no one would pay to be anyone else. simply because everyone usually tries to make the most of their own life, in their own way, & wouldn't want to trade with someone else with completely different ambitions, hopes & dreams. because for one, it'd undo the work they put into their own life, 2) they have different wants for themselves. I can only imagine someone saying that, who's very much in denial about a life that isn't completely in order.

that, in combination with externalising what you did yourself, by blaming your little brother for throwing parties, blaming alcohol while you said there was no alcohol, blaming 13 year olds for wanting to experiment, makes me think it's not us, but you who feels like he messed up big time. you wanting to leave, when the shit's surfacing & when things get tough, only confirms that thought.

"i was 16 when that happened,it happened once,not twice,and it was not with children,it was with two 13 y.o. teenagers,who were almost my age when that happened,"

It happened once, not twice... which means that you fucked TWO 13 year olds at the same time? Ugh. And 13 is not almost 16, even if you actually were 16 when it happened.

And obviously you don't feel bad about it based on your comments before. You don't tell people they'd pay to be you if you feel bad about what you did, not even jokingly.

definitely. I feel - sorry renato - that this isn't something that happened two years ago. the more, because he said it in a topic about age differences, where everyone was discussing bigger than usual age gaps. it was a confession that he himself found rather shocking, since he put a blushing smiley behind it, & it was obviously meant to shock us as well. if it'd been a great secret, he wouldn't have said it on a public internet message board.

not to mention that at his own initiative, completely out of the blue, he said he's been expelled from school for alcohol. without an explanation for that random remark, I have the feeling that was to shock us & to come of as tough & cool. either that, or he's trying to hint towards the direction of not being accountable for having had sex with 13 year olds, because he has problems, like a problem with alcohol, or issues at school.

Omni
08-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Alright, just read (part of) the topic. It wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be, it made me feel kind of dirty to be honest.

randman21
08-04-2009, 09:25 AM
EDIT: Actually fuck it, I really don't care.
This. I had some stuff to say, but yeah. People are putting way too much energy into this.

Offspring-Junkie
08-04-2009, 09:52 AM
This is enough! Renato's antics have been going on for too long. I demand that we uphold the ancient traditions of our ancestors. As the days of old, Renato must be bathed in tar and covered in feathers and made to walk around town for everyone to see and led to the stable, where he will be fucked to death by a horse on Pay Per View.

I would also like to request a pardon from the mayor for HAU for performing the service of bringing this beast, this violator of of the sanctity of The Lord's creation to the attention of the general public. He risked his own safety and freedom and for that i believe he must be forgiven.

PD:

PS:

Let's do this! Rofl

Al Coholic
08-04-2009, 12:29 PM

PD:

PS:
Just thought I'd throw it out there that when people did tar and feather, it was also perfectly acceptable for a late 20's man to marry his 13 year old cousin.

And I'd also like to say that while renato's reactions were funny, all you people pouring in pages of opinion are boring the shit out of me.
"Well, IMO, if you fuck an 18 year old when you're 23 that's ok, but if you're 18 fucking a 13, gross, but he said he was 16, but that's not so bad, but I bet he's lying, etc."

nieh
08-04-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm sorry I'm not cool enough to not have an opinion about a child molester.

ad8
08-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Something DOESN'T ADD UP HERE. Conspiracy! It's a fucking pedophile conspiracyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

what Budzy said

Llamas
08-04-2009, 01:37 PM
I <3 Joy so much. And I concur with Nieh's sentiments.

RageAndLov
08-04-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm sorry I'm not cool enough to not have an opinion about a child molester.

Is it molesting when both parts agree to do it?

ad8
08-04-2009, 01:49 PM
The thing is: It does not change the law if the 13 year olds agree or don't. Would you say that it's ok to have sex with a 11 year old if they want you to?

KHWHD
08-04-2009, 01:50 PM

Sure it is. When they're a child, 13 then yes - it's molesting.

Llamas
08-04-2009, 01:50 PM

omg you just don't get it. ever. A 13 year old is generally too young to make a decision like that and to comprehend what she's getting herself into. I mean come on, by your logic, a 50 year old dude could ask an 8 year old if she wanted to have sex, and she could say yes... and it wouldn't be molesting because they both agreed? Yeah umm... No.

RageAndLov
08-04-2009, 01:55 PM
sexual molestation – a term defining offenses in which an adult engages in non-penetrative activity with a minor for the purpose of sexual gratification; for example, exposing a minor to pornography or to the sexual acts of others.

blackblack

RageAndLov
08-04-2009, 01:56 PM
omg you just don't get it. ever. A 13 year old is generally too young to make a decision like that and to comprehend what she's getting herself into. I mean come on, by your logic, a 50 year old dude could ask an 8 year old if she wanted to have sex, and she could say yes... and it wouldn't be molesting because they both agreed? Yeah umm... No.

I just wonder if the term molestation is the right to use.

JoY
08-04-2009, 02:09 PM
I <3 Joy so much. And I concur with Nieh's sentiments.

<3 u2 babe.

OMG I DONTR MEEN U2, CUZ I<3 THE BEATELS ADN NOT U2!!!!!!!!

(yeah, I suck at baby-talk. you should see me try it in real life, though, then I'm pretty cute)

actually no, it isn't. but that's okay, because everyone gets the point.

Llamas
08-04-2009, 02:15 PM
<3 u2 babe.

OMG I DONTR MEEN U2, CUZ I<3 THE BEATELS ADN NOT U2!!!!!!!!

(yeah, I suck at baby-talk. you should see me try it in real life, though, then I'm pretty cute)

lawlz omg u r so a dorx!

JoY
08-04-2009, 03:02 PM
noessss not a dorx!!

Al Coholic
08-04-2009, 10:04 PM
"like omg ok so the skys blue but sometime's it's not so is liyke the sky blu?

Like omg no sometimes its black or even pinkish yellow lay off the sky srsly

ok wtf just cuZ the skys not always blue doesn't make its not a pedofile.

^I lyke so agree with dis person

^like OMG TY :)

I'm sorry I'm not cool enough to not have an opinion on the sky being blue"

^Well it's cool dude, atleast you're not repeating obvious shit that shouldn't be debated at all but for some reason is. We all know the sky is a pedophile, and even if renato's not doing it all the time, fucking drunk 13 year olds, at any age beyone 14, is definately a sign he's a bluedo

IamSam
08-04-2009, 10:13 PM

http://year2.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/facepalm.jpg

RickyCrack
08-04-2009, 10:14 PM
If you only knew, what i'd do to you, if i was that boy, that was inside you

Llamas
08-04-2009, 10:15 PM
"like omg ok so the skys blue but sometime's it's not so is liyke the sky blu?

Like omg no sometimes its black or even pinkish yellow lay off the sky srsly

ok wtf just cuZ the skys not always blue doesn't make its not a pedofile.

^I lyke so agree with dis person

^like OMG TY :)

I'm sorry I'm not cool enough to not have an opinion on the sky being blue"

^Well it's cool dude, atleast you're not repeating obvious shit that shouldn't be debated at all but for some reason is. We all know the sky is a pedophile, and even if renato's not doing it all the time, fucking drunk 13 year olds, at any age beyone 14, is definately a sign he's a bluedo

While I get what your point was, this has to have been your most boring/lamest post I've seen you make here for its length. I think the reason we're arguing this is because we are so amazingly frustrated that there is anyone who thinks this shit is okay and such, and we have false hope that we'll get him to realize... there have been a few people who were on his side and gave him all these benefits of the doubt, but then realized how wrong he is. I dunno. Doesn't seem more pointless than anything else on this bbs.

JoY
08-05-2009, 04:15 AM
Doesn't seem more pointless than anything else on this bbs.

this. & of all topics in the bbs right now, I even consider this one among the more useful ones. that's how bad this board has gotten.

Budzy
08-05-2009, 04:50 AM
These boards have been so dead lately.
One so called 'troll' comes along, stirs up a bit of shit which results in two threads, adding up to over 150 replies in two days.
Let them run free and wild I say.

RickyCrack
08-05-2009, 04:54 AM
i think you've got the definition of troll misunderstood

RageAndLov
08-05-2009, 04:09 PM
I think the reason we're arguing this is because we are so amazingly frustrated that there is anyone who thinks this shit is okay and such, and we have false hope that we'll get him to realize...

Didn't he say that he was sorry, and that he regrets it and everything?

Little_Miss_1565
08-05-2009, 04:42 PM

I think the other part that keeps this argument alive is that some people think an "I regret it" makes it okay and would make people forget the vehemence with which he defended himself at first.

Llamas
08-05-2009, 11:37 PM

If someone apologizes and regrets murdering a couple people, does that make it excusable? Okay? No... it's still terrible and a crime.

Plus, apologies are hard to buy when the person is saying contradictory things about how everyone else here would fuck 7 year olds and would pay to be him... joking (bad joking) or not, these things still make apologies harder to buy.

Apathy
08-06-2009, 02:23 AM
You didn't really need to use murder as an example as rape is y'know, pretty bad.

Al Coholic
08-06-2009, 04:10 AM
If someone apologizes and regrets murdering a couple people, does that make it excusable? Okay? No... it's still terrible and a crime.

Plus, apologies are hard to buy when the person is saying contradictory things about how everyone else here would fuck 7 year olds and would pay to be him... joking (bad joking) or not, these things still make apologies harder to buy.

Like I said llamas, damn, you reallly like to argue. Even when you're arguing a dead issue.

JoY
08-06-2009, 04:35 AM
You didn't really need to use murder as an example as rape is y'know, pretty bad.

better yet, no example besides the current case should do, or you're talking to someone with clumps with wax in his ears (eyes in this case).

imagine this 18 year old guy. he shows up at his 14 year old brother's party, drunk, & bangs two of his little brother's classmates, who are 13 years old. (I can't suppress the thought that this must be incredibly awkward for his younger brother) then he says; "oops, sorry". & you people buy that??

KyleW
08-06-2009, 05:07 AM
You could be as sorry as you like about pretty much anything but it still happened. Sorry is just a word, it doesn't condone actions.

Lizardus
08-06-2009, 07:24 AM
better yet, no example besides the current case should do, or you're talking to someone with clumps with wax in his ears (eyes in this case).

imagine this 18 year old guy. he shows up at his 14 year old brother's party, drunk, & bangs two of his little brother's classmates, who are 13 years old. (I can't suppress the thought that this must be incredibly awkward for his younger brother) then he says; "oops, sorry". & you people buy that??

It was an accident!
He fell.
On both of them.
In his room.
At the same time.

JoY
08-06-2009, 08:56 AM
You could be as sorry as you like about pretty much anything but it still happened. Sorry is just a word, it doesn't condone actions.

besides that, I don't feel like I personally need an explanation, let alone an appology. I think those girls & his little brother do (& whoever else might be affected by this). I mean, "sorry bbs, that I banged two little girls" just ain't gonna cut it.

Paint_It_Black
08-07-2009, 02:33 PM

Why is it that there are some things you can do once and get stuck with a label, but other things you can do a few times and just call it experimentation and get away with it?

Obviously I'm not disagreeing with your assertion that he's a pedophile. You fuck one kid and you're a pedophile. That is just so intuitively true that no one should need to be told it. I am curious though why this doesn't apply to all things.

My best guess is that when someone does something like molest a child, something that society declares completely unforgivable, you can be pretty sure they didn't do it on a whim. They can't really try to convince us they just woke up one day and felt like trying it. To do something that they have been taught is so utterly wrong they must have been thinking about it for a long time, feeding the obsession until it can't be controlled anymore. Right?

I don't know the details of what this guy did, but I believe it had something to do with fucking a 13 year old girl at a party. Is it possible that he had never considered doing such a thing before, and on the spur of the moment he just sort of went with it? I'm really asking. Is it even possible? Because it seems that if you haven't already kinda made peace with the idea of fucking a 13 year old girl your reaction would always be "what? No. NO! Fuck no. Excuse me while I call your parents".

I guess I really just answered all my own questions. Enjoy.

nieh
08-07-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't know the details of what this guy did, but I believe it had something to do with fucking a 13 year old girl at a party.

Actually it was two 13 year olds at the same time.

ad8
08-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Why is it that there are some things you can do once and get stuck with a label, but other things you can do a few times and just call it experimentation and get away with it?

Obviously I'm not disagreeing with your assertion that he's a pedophile. You fuck one kid and you're a pedophile. That is just so intuitively true that no one should need to be told it. I am curious though why this doesn't apply to all things.

My best guess is that when someone does something like molest a child, something that society declares completely unforgivable, you can be pretty sure they didn't do it on a whim. They can't really try to convince us they just woke up one day and felt like trying it. To do something that they have been taught is so utterly wrong they must have been thinking about it for a long time, feeding the obsession until it can't be controlled anymore. Right?

I don't know the details of what this guy did, but I believe it had something to do with fucking a 13 year old girl at a party. Is it possible that he had never considered doing such a thing before, and on the spur of the moment he just sort of went with it? I'm really asking. Is it even possible? Because it seems that if you haven't already kinda made peace with the idea of fucking a 13 year old girl your reaction would always be "what? No. NO! Fuck no. Excuse me while I call your parents".

I guess I really just answered all my own questions. Enjoy.
I think what you thought about was actually the way it went. At least he sounded like that. The way he talked about it later made him look like a pedophile because he talked it down, but I think right at the moment when it happened, he couldn't think of things like the age of the girls and responsibility due to the amount of alcohol he had drunk that night. Still this does not change the fact that he had sex with 13-year-olds. But it might make his perspective a little more understandable.

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2009, 03:24 PM
But it might make his perspective a little more understandable.

Actually, no, I think it makes his perspective even more incomprehensible. People use "but I was drunk" as an excuse for behavior they would otherwise engage in all the time but don't because it's taboo.

0r4ng3
08-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Wait, seriously? I thought that part was a joke.

KHWHD
08-07-2009, 03:29 PM
What about people wanting to fuck a 7 year old if they had the chance? :rolleyes:

nieh
08-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Wait, seriously? I thought that part was a joke.

He said he's done "13 year olds" and when we gave him shit about the fact that that probably meant he did it more than once, he said it was two at the same time. So I dunno.

Paint_It_Black
08-07-2009, 03:30 PM
I think right at the moment when it happened, he couldn't think of things like the age of the girls and responsibility due to the amount of alcohol he had drunk that night.

It's going to take a lot more to sell me on that possibility. Or to even make me believe it's a possibility. I've never done anything drunk that I wouldn't possibly have done sober, or at least had thought about while sober. I find it very hard to believe that a lifetime of social conditioning regarding what is acceptable and what is totally unacceptable can go out the window just because you're drunk. Alcohol is not as powerful as a lifetime of conditioning.

I assume you're not a pedophile. How much alcohol would it take for you to fuck a child? If the answer is "no amount of alcohol could make me fuck a child" then why would you even consider that as a possibility from this guy?

Oh shit, pedo's got game.

Rooster
08-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Oh, please, give this guy a break! We would fuck a whole kindergarten if we had a chance. After all, we're just a bunch of public-masturbator-slash-rapist-pedophile-kitten-huffing-killers...

Right? RIGHT?!?!

I mean, WHO could possibly NOT enjoy it...

WARNING: this post contains heavy sarcasm

Paint_It_Black
08-07-2009, 03:47 PM
WARNING: this post contains heavy sarcasm

Oh yeah, nice attempt at backtracking, pedo. And Hitler really loved the Jews, he just thought the Holocaust would be ironic. You damn pedo nazi.

And why does it have to be HEAVY sarcasm? You hate fat people too?

Can we ban this guy?

WARNING: this post contains no sarcasm whatsoever.

(That's how it should be done)

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2009, 03:51 PM
He said he's done "13 year olds" and when we gave him shit about the fact that that probably meant he did it more than once, he said it was two at the same time. So I dunno.

He said he only did it once but he had said earlier it was two 13 year olds, hence the pedo-threeway.

Rooster
08-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Oh yeah, nice attempt at backtracking, pedo. And Hitler really loved the Jews, he just thought the Holocaust would be ironic. You damn pedo nazi.

And why does it have to be HEAVY sarcasm? You hate fat people too?

Can we ban this guy?

WARNING: this post contains no sarcasm whatsoever.

(That's how it should be done)

ROFL

Thanks for giving an example, now i can learn from the master :D

Jesus
08-07-2009, 04:04 PM
-Was it the girls first time they had sex or not?
-did they turn 14 that year?

If you were 16 and they turned 14 pretty soon and they already had sex before, it's still stupid but whatever.

nieh
08-07-2009, 04:16 PM
The question then is whether or not you believe he was 16 at the time. He's 18 now, and this entire argument was spawned by people specifically mentioning that a 18 year old having sex with a 13 year old is sick. Despite us mentioning those specific ages, he got completely defensive saying things like "you're all hypocrites who would fuck a 7 year old if you got the chance" and didn't mention that it supposedly happened a couple years ago when he was "16 or 17" until well after the fact, and then casually dropped the "or 17" part, like he was trying to dig himself out of a hole, not because that's not the way it actually happened. He also mentioned it was a party and that he was "probably drunk", but then after people attacked him over the possibility that the 13 year olds were drunk as well he said there was no alcohol involved since it was his younger brother's party. So really I don't take anything he says as an attempt to lessen how bad it is seriously.

Paint_It_Black
08-07-2009, 04:19 PM
-Was it the girls first time they had sex or not?

The difference that would make is negligible ethically and nonexistent legally.

Though at least it would mean he couldn't get them pregnant.

RageAndLov
08-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Though at least it would mean he couldn't get them pregnant.

You're saying virgins can't get pregnant?

randman21
08-07-2009, 04:46 PM

That's exactly what he's saying. Did you not know this?

RageAndLov
08-07-2009, 05:03 PM
*hoping this is sarcasm*

Paint_It_Black
08-07-2009, 05:03 PM

One did in this book I read once. And then some guy was swallowed by a whale and lived, and some other guy built a bigass floating zoo and got two of every animal in the world to go on it. Good stuff.

RageAndLov
08-07-2009, 05:06 PM
One did in this book I read once. And then some guy was swallowed by a whale and lived, and some other guy built a bigass floating zoo and got two of every animal in the world to go on it. Good stuff.

You're saying you've read the whole thing?

KyleW
08-07-2009, 05:12 PM

You're saying you've read the whole thing?

I mean even I only got through about 30 pages before completely giving up.

Rooster
08-07-2009, 05:42 PM

Wait, didn't the guy who wrote this also write The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Or was it Jurassic Park, i'm not sure...

Anyway, here are some spoilers: the dude that can walk on the water gets crucified, another guy totally sold out, dinosaurs didn't make it to the floating zoo, dumbledore dies, and the reason our lives are so fucked up is because a naked couple stole one of the Apple products...

Also, virgins in fact CAN'T get pregnant (at least in the usual way) - when they do get pregnant, they're not virgins anymore...

RageAndLov
08-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Also, virgins in fact CAN'T get pregnant - when they do get pregnant, they're not virgins anymore...

Oh, the ignorance.
Click here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation)

EDIT: And I'm pretty sure that's not what PiB meant.

Rooster
08-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Oh, the ignorance.

Oh, i KNEW i forgot something...

Well, what i meant is they can't get pregnant in the usual way

nieh
08-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Anyway, here are some spoilers: the dude can walk on the water gets crucified, another guy totally sold out, dinosaurs didn't make it to the floating zoo, dumbledore dies, and the reason our lives are so fucked up is because a naked couple stole one of the Apple products...

I like this.

IamSam
08-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Oh, the ignorance.

Or he could have meant parthenogenesis.

And just for shits and giggles I'll say that currently I'm rereading the Bible. Grew up reading it and going to Church for 18 years, spent the 4 years of college away from it, and am now dipping my big toe back into it to see what it is like after all of my high grade educational type courses.

So far it's questionable at best.

nieh
08-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Also, something like 1 in 100,000 women have the ability to produce both healthy sperm and egg, so it's completely plausible that at some point in time one would've fertilized themselves.

brothadave79
08-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Also, something like 1 in 100,000 women have the ability to produce both healthy sperm and egg, so it's completely plausible that at some point in time one would've fertilized themselves.

Cite please. I searched and found nothing that shows women can spontaneously produce sperm.

Lizardus
08-07-2009, 07:41 PM
So far it's questionable at best.

Make sure you write a review when you are done an sent it to The Vatican.
God has the right to know how his franchise is being handled.

Kartman's mom has something going on

_Lost_
08-07-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't know the details of what this guy did, but I believe it had something to do with fucking a 13 year old girl at a party. Is it possible that he had never considered doing such a thing before, and on the spur of the moment he just sort of went with it?

uhh... if i'm not mistaken, when it first came up, it sounded like more than one occasion. He referenced his brother having had more than one party where the urges got the best of him. I think people have just taken the threesome idea and run with it.

nieh
08-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Cite please. I searched and found nothing that shows women can spontaneously produce sperm.

This is a good question. I swear I read it in an article at some point but can't find it at the moment. I should probably stop pointing that out unless I can find it again.

RickyCrack
08-07-2009, 11:25 PM
I read somewhere that an egg can become fertilized without a sperm. In otherwords something excites the egg into fertilizing itself. Also this article said something about an experiment with poking unfertilized newt eggs which some infact took into fertilization.

nieh
08-07-2009, 11:33 PM
I read somewhere that an egg can become fertilized without a sperm. In otherwords something excites the egg into fertilizing itself.

That's parthenogenesis like IamSam mentioned, and it always results in a female. Also, it's never been documented to happen in humans, although in my search for the "women producing both sperm and egg" thing (which is driving me nuts, by the way. I hope I didn't just imagine the article.) I saw a thread where someone said it's happened occasionally with other primates, there's no link to an actual article supporting it.

Al Coholic
08-07-2009, 11:39 PM
So how'd be progress from a thread about a thread about a statuatory rapist into some kind of semi-intellectual discussion thing about reproduction/genetics? Weird.

Paint_It_Black
08-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Wait, didn't the guy who wrote this also write The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Or was it Jurassic Park, i'm not sure...

No no, Michael Crichton wrote Jurassic Park. And he only wrote books about things that were at least vaguely possible.

So how'd be progress from a thread about a thread about a statuatory rapist into some kind of semi-intellectual discussion thing about reproduction/genetics? Weird.

It's called the PiB Effect.

Superdope
08-08-2009, 04:38 AM
Anyway, here are some spoilers: the dude that can walk on the water gets crucified, another guy totally sold out, dinosaurs didn't make it to the floating zoo, dumbledore dies, and the reason our lives are so fucked up is because a naked couple stole one of the Apple products...

Also, Soylent Green is people, and it was his damn sled all along.