PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Fly (for a White Guy) on Guitar Hero: Van Halen

Alex101
08-06-2009, 03:24 PM
That's right, everyone! The Offspring's "Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)" will be featured on Guitar Hero: Van Halen. Other than "Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)" and Van Halen's own songs, it will also feature music from Weezer, Blink-182, Foreigner, Judas Priest, Queen, Yellowcard, The Clash, Deep Purple, Queens of the Stone Age and more!

http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=new&nid=6380

randman21
08-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Very nice! I know shit all about Rock Band, but is this the first time an Offspring song has been featured on an actual game? I think I remember their songs only being extra downloads or something. I dunno. :confused:

SK8rocka
08-06-2009, 03:55 PM
You'd think they would actually put a good song on guitar hero.

but hey atlest they but some blink 182 on it, hope its carousel or something, but it'll most likley be Adam's song or something.

cool 2 hate 681
08-06-2009, 05:22 PM
You'd think they would actually put a good song on guitar hero.

but hey atlest they but some blink 182 on it, hope its carousel or something, but it'll most likley be Adam's song or something.

the blink song in this game is first date

also i thought they were going to put half truism in this game not pretty fly

mr munkee
08-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Very nice! I know shit all about Rock Band, but is this the first time an Offspring song has been featured on an actual game? I think I remember their songs only being extra downloads or something. I dunno. :confused:

yeah there were download stuff on RB, but Come Out and Play was on the Rock Band 2 game, so this isn't the first to be featured in a game.

mrXniick
08-06-2009, 06:00 PM
the blink song in this game is first date

also i thought they were going to put half truism in this game not pretty fly

Half-Truism is in the ds version

Smash_Returns
08-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Come Out And Play was the first Offspring song to be on a disc. (Rock Band 2)

And Pretty Fly is one of the 7 Offspring Songs on Rock Band. It is the least fun one to play.

The Seven are:
1. Come Out And Play
2. Self Esteem
3. All I Want
4. Gone Away
5. The Kid's Aren't Alright
6. Pretty Fly
7. Hammerhead

Greg-K's-PENIS
08-08-2009, 04:18 AM
Half-Truism is in the ds version

yee it's on modern hits guitar hero on ds!
i want it lots haha

i can play pretty fly on bass, can't wait till it comes out!! :D

KyleW
08-08-2009, 05:14 AM
For some reason this didnt excite me as much as when it was announced for Rock Band. I think I'm slipping away from the Guitar Hero franchise, Rock Band is jut all round a better game (IMO)

Still, cool for people uying GH:VH.