PDA

View Full Version : I need help from spanish people

Dexter_italy
08-08-2009, 05:57 AM
Hi, I know this is not the place to ask this kind of things but it's the most visited part of the site. I need someone to read some papers I've got and send me them back in audio files to do some exercise on dictation. If you can help me contact me on pm, thanks guys! :)

RageAndLov
08-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Actually I think General Chat is the most visited hence the highest number of both posts and threads.

Redjie
08-08-2009, 07:49 AM
I could help you but I'm not spanish, I'm portuguese. Even if I can speak spanish quite fine, I'm affraid I'd fail (:

Also, this should be moved, doesn't really matter if this is the place people most use. & yeah, i think GC has much more visits than this one.

Dexter_italy
08-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Mods move this thread so, sorry.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-08-2009, 08:58 AM
what do you want?
cuz i and vince con shamwow speak spanish

Ill.be.waiting.
08-08-2009, 09:04 AM
I speak spanish, but i'm from argentina...I don't know if you are learning spanish from spain xD that's very different. If i can help you, i would like.

Dexter_italy
08-08-2009, 05:00 PM
During the exam there will be a spanish teacher, I don't know if there are lots of differences between argentinian and spanish "spanish" :) Allinall, I'd need a person to read a text and record it, then send it to me to practice on dictation :D

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-08-2009, 05:01 PM
During the exam there will be a spanish teacher, I don't know if there are lots of differences between argentinian and spanish "spanish" :) Allinall, I'd need a person to read a text and record it, then send it to me to practice on dictation :D

sure just gimme tha text and i'll help out