PDA

View Full Version : Nazi attack - survived!

Smash punker
08-10-2009, 06:21 AM
Hey everybody. Here´s a little story. When I was returning home at 4.45 a.m. with my brother, the damn Nazi n Metal guy attacked us. Because we weren´t paying attention on those two dicks, so we didn´t know they´re Nazis. But when we´re passing them, the Nazi hit me like 4 or 5 times to my head n face. I was surprised n stunned with that. The Nazi continued beating me to my face n I didn´t defend myself, cuz I was stunned by those punches. Luckily my bro tried to give that motherfucker some punches too n kicked him with his steel bootz, but that damn Metal fool knocked him down. Meanwhile I kinda woke up from daze n tried to protect my head at least, cuz he was trying to finish me with his knees. We both ended up lying on the road.
I had a bath in my own blood. Blood everywhere. On my hands, my whole face n also clothes. My bro is ok. Only pink eyes a bit. But I´ve got swollen face. Like my nose twice as big. The right eye green n the left kinda closed n totally swollen.
Hope the guys from SK will recognize me, when I arrive:D So I just wanted to tell u guys this 4 all of u to be careful n prepared for everything, cuz I´ll ;)

Paint_It_Black
08-10-2009, 06:26 AM
You should really go to a hospital and make sure you didn't suffer brain damage.

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 07:36 AM
dude, that is so fucking serious!!

you should let the doc take a look at it

really sad to hear it babe :( hope u r feeling better and taking something to avoid the pain....

lots of kisses to u, and get well better.

any luck in catching those bastards?? u called the police?

lucys_bad_habit
08-10-2009, 07:42 AM
police? they would do shit about it.....its really sad to say

n im really sorry to hear this..but this happens at our place as well...n i can tell you that these bastards are stupid enough even to attack girls....:confused:

KHWHD
08-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Damn, hope you both are ok. Like others said, see a doctor and if you could remember what he/they looked like - call the cops.

IamSam
08-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Shhhh!!! Don't say the "n" word!

Rooster
08-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I can't tell you how much i despise nazis. I've seen many of them, but where i live they're usually pussies when they're alone, but if you meet a group of them, well, that's another story...

ad8
08-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Nazis are fucking stupid and still they are dangerous... I hate people like that:mad:

Anka
08-10-2009, 11:25 AM
half of the policemen are nazis too, and the other half is afraid... hope you are okay and that there won't be any nazis at Budzogan

holland25
08-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Holland25 sympathizes with people like them. I bet you can't wait to meet him.

No, I don't.

mrs_hollandova
08-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Ooooo chudáčik!!!

Let me see some pics of you :rolleyes:

Drafan
08-10-2009, 11:35 AM
And I bet the sucker has been about a head taller than Smash punker. If no, he wouldn´t risk his fucking moment of surprise.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
08-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Shhhh!!! Don't say the "n" word!

"Nazi"? Or "Jew"?

randman21
08-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Only one of those words begins with "n".

T-6005
08-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Nepotism is my favorite n-word.

Not because of its meaning, but because it just sounds awesome to say.

holland25
08-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Also, don't you listen to nazi music?

I don't agree with what they are doing, I just like their music.

Blitz!
08-10-2009, 01:11 PM
WOW 'V' this is really terrible news :( please look after yourself and go see a doctor ... you need to be fighting fit.

Rutegard
08-10-2009, 01:12 PM
"Nazi"? Or "Jew"?

i think he meant : nigger

RickyCrack
08-10-2009, 02:39 PM
did you scream out a new mansion?

Al Coholic
08-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Nazis always pissed us off.
There were a few Nazi punks in town.

I don't know what these guys wanted.
They had the shaved heads and arm bands.

Rebellion is one thing.
That I understood.

But there are some things
that are just sacred.

Not to mention that anarchy,
a systemless society that I wanted...

no government, no rules... that was
the complete opposite of Nazi fascism.

So we kicked the shit out of these kids
every chance we could.

And that was that.

Rednecks kicked the shit out of punks,
punks kicked the shit out of mods...

mods kicked the shit out of skinheads,
skinheads took out the metal guys...

the metal guys beat the living shit
out of new wavers...

and the new wavers did nothing...
they were the new hippies.

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:sPAzOiwcbe3DOM:http://videodetective.com/photos/202/008511_11.jpg

Llamas
08-10-2009, 10:28 PM
This might be a stupid question, but the two people in this thread that said they got beaten up by Nazis, are you Jewish? The cops in CZ/Slovakia don't do anything about racial crime? That's quite scary...

randman21
08-10-2009, 10:32 PM
I think they hate punks, too. Or something. The part about the cops is pretty scary, indeed. Bonne chance, llama!

holland25
08-11-2009, 01:28 AM
They hate everyone who's got long hair too. And Smash punker has got long hair.

Smash punker
08-11-2009, 09:19 AM
dude, that is so fucking serious!!

you should let the doc take a look at it

really sad to hear it babe :( hope u r feeling better and taking something to avoid the pain....

lots of kisses to u, and get well better.

any luck in catching those bastards?? u called the police?

Ruti I just didn´t want to involve the police. Only saw a doc just to make sure I´m ok. Only swollen bruises at my face. No serious broken parts;) Well I still look like Smashed punk, but I´m alright breathing n still enjoying my punx life. Only will be more careful around, cuz there´re lotz of Nazis. Feel like I live in a Nazi nest

Smash punker
08-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Whatever, he should have called them.

Holland25 sympathizes with people like them. I bet you can't wait to meet him.

What do U mean? That can´t be truth?!!

Smash punker
08-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Ooooo chudáčik!!!

Let me see some pics of you :rolleyes:

Too brutal to c. Maybe ltr. ;)

Smash punker
08-11-2009, 09:23 AM
I don't agree with what they are doing, I just like their music.

What buddy? Please explain? ;)

Smash punker
08-11-2009, 09:24 AM

Not anymore bro. Check my pics ;)

Llamas
08-11-2009, 09:27 AM
You mean every guy with long hair? Cause otherwise it seems like they'd hate a LOT of women!

Ruti I just didn´t want to involve the police. Only saw a doc just to make sure I´m ok. Only swollen bruises at my face. No serious broken parts;) Well I still look like Smashed punk, but I´m alright breathing n still enjoying my punx life. Only will be more careful around, cuz there´re lotz of Nazis. Feel like I live in a Nazi nest
This makes more sense, not wanting to involve the cops as opposed to the cops not caring.

So how do you prevent run-ins with Nazis? What do you do to not provoke them?

Rutegard
08-11-2009, 10:26 AM

ok i know that feeling, cause if u have done so, they would get fucking mad at u and ull pay the consequences....

just watch your back now!!

RickyCrack
08-11-2009, 01:52 PM
You know, joey ramone loved to dress up in nazi attire. cool story bro.

lucys_bad_habit
08-11-2009, 02:05 PM
I think they hate punks, too. Or something. The part about the cops is pretty scary, indeed. Bonne chance, llama!

true...in my hometown the cops think that we´re extremists..once there was a concert n they were looking for extremists (they said they were lookin for nazis) in our pub, but it ended up in sucha way that they rewrote inscriptions that we had on our tshirts n so.. (like my friend had a hoodie Exploited..or i had a bag with many badges n so...so they actually video recorded it...) ..n even one of my friends was arrested because they didnt like his braces with british flags...:eek:

KHWHD
08-11-2009, 02:17 PM
true...in my hometown the cops think that we´re extremists..once there was a concert n they were looking for extremists (they said they were lookin for nazis) in our pub, but it ended up in sucha way that they rewrote inscriptions that we had on our tshirts n so.. (like my friend had a hoodie Exploited..or i had a bag with many badges n so...so they actually video recorded it...) ..n even one of my friends was arrested because they didnt like his braces with british flags...:eek:

Wow, that's crazy. :eek:

Llamas
08-11-2009, 03:09 PM
I just wanted to point out how much I love Rickycrack's avatar <3

IamSam
08-11-2009, 03:29 PM
We've all been attacked by Nazi's here... (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23472&highlight=prussian+blue&page=4)

Llamas
08-11-2009, 03:33 PM
What post number? Page links never work for me because I've got it on 20 posts per page and I have newest posts coming first.

T-6005
08-11-2009, 03:46 PM
My grandfather survived a Nazi attack.

He calls it World War II.

Smash punker
08-12-2009, 06:20 AM
So how do you prevent run-ins with Nazis? What do you do to not provoke them?

Well they c punx n wanna kill it. Simple ;) Just gotta be careful when returnin´ home at weekends ;)

Smash punker
08-12-2009, 06:21 AM
true...in my hometown the cops think that we´re extremists..once there was a concert n they were looking for extremists (they said they were lookin for nazis) in our pub, but it ended up in sucha way that they rewrote inscriptions that we had on our tshirts n so.. (like my friend had a hoodie exploited..or i had a bag with many badges n so...so they actually video recorded it...) ..n even one of my friends was arrested because they didnt like his braces with british flags...:eek:

pigz!!!! ;)

Smash punker
08-12-2009, 06:22 AM
My grandfather survived a Nazi attack.

He calls it World War II.

Good for him, but I meant it completely different way ;)

RickyCrack
08-12-2009, 10:08 AM
i wonder which way is more relevant

ad8
08-12-2009, 11:27 AM
We've all been attacked by Nazi's here... (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23472&highlight=prussian+blue&page=4)

Haha win:D

holland25
08-12-2009, 12:47 PM
What do U mean? That can´t be truth?!!

No, it's not true. Lubo loves to accuse me of anything he comes up with.

What buddy? Please explain? ;)

I only like their music. I don't give a fuck about lyrics when the music is great.

You mean every guy with long hair? Cause otherwise it seems like they'd hate a LOT of women!

Men with long hair.

Al Coholic
08-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Nobody else read this and thought of SLC punk?

RickyCrack
08-13-2009, 03:06 AM
i will try forever for the rest of my life to forget slc punk.

Paint_It_Black
08-13-2009, 03:20 AM
I picked it up once and looked at it. Then I put it back down again. I should probably be your leader.

RickyCrack
08-13-2009, 03:20 AM
my favorite scene was when they were being punk as fuck

Al Coholic
08-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Well, I wish I could be cool and sarcastic right now, but I've seen the movie.

Dammit, I could have been witty too.

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2009, 08:04 AM
If you don't rate just overcompensate.

Smash punker
08-18-2009, 05:34 AM
Hey any kinda mod. Please close this thread as soon as possible ;) Thank U!

Al Coholic
08-18-2009, 06:28 AM
Woah woah woah, you can't just close it down. You said it, fuck it, it's out there man. I mean that's what being a punker's all about. And you're not just any type of punker, you're a Smash punker for fuck's sake. Show a little pride.

Smash punker
08-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Woah woah woah, you can't just close it down. You said it, fuck it, it's out there man. I mean that's what being a punker's all about. And you're not just any type of punker, you're a Smash punker for fuck's sake. Show a little pride.

I showed, but I wanna do it for Holland25. He´s my friend n there was some controversy n I just simply wanna close down. So I´m totally sorry for this! N I´m fuckin´ Smash punker!!! :D

Blitz!
08-18-2009, 11:55 AM
I showed, but I wanna do it for Holland25. He´s my friend n there was some controversy n I just simply wanna close down.

V, I wouldn't worry about the controversy ... most of us know H25, so we won't easily buy what P4C1F7 was implying :)

SeeYouAgain
08-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey everybody. Here´s a little story. When I was returning home at 4.45 a.m. with my brother, the damn Nazi n Metal guy attacked us. Because we weren´t paying attention on those two dicks, so we didn´t know they´re Nazis. But when we´re passing them, the Nazi hit me like 4 or 5 times to my head n face. I was surprised n stunned with that. The Nazi continued beating me to my face n I didn´t defend myself, cuz I was stunned by those punches. Luckily my bro tried to give that motherfucker some punches too n kicked him with his steel bootz, but that damn Metal fool knocked him down. Meanwhile I kinda woke up from daze n tried to protect my head at least, cuz he was trying to finish me with his knees. We both ended up lying on the road.
I had a bath in my own blood. Blood everywhere. On my hands, my whole face n also clothes. My bro is ok. Only pink eyes a bit. But I´ve got swollen face. Like my nose twice as big. The right eye green n the left kinda closed n totally swollen.
Hope the guys from SK will recognize me, when I arrive:D So I just wanted to tell u guys this 4 all of u to be careful n prepared for everything, cuz I´ll ;)

last week i read this stuff and things are extremely fucked up. sorry, to hear what had happened to ya and yo bro. but hey, as long as i've still got ya ok.

save and sound. and not lost and found. well, i haven't killed or been attacked by a nazis (good luck murdering me) i can fucking kick ass hella punx style. seriously, im not scared of em nor anything that comes in dark places. the only thing i am afraid of is myself. go figure!!!

anyways, glad your still living with full of great health too bad i wasn't even there to nutured ya back to health. thanx, for sharing yo story with all of us.

T-6005
08-18-2009, 09:12 PM
I actually enjoyed SLC Punk.

Maybe that's because I felt like there was enough sarcasm coming out of the screen to knock me down. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Smash punker
08-19-2009, 06:29 AM
V, I wouldn't worry about the controversy ... most of us know H25, so we won't easily buy what P4C1F7 was implying :)

Then it´s fine with me ;)

holland25
08-19-2009, 06:55 AM
It's fine with me too.

wheelchairman
08-19-2009, 07:20 AM
I actually enjoyed SLC Punk.

Maybe that's because I felt like there was enough sarcasm coming out of the screen to knock me down. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

I only saw the tail end of it on TV. There is some sarcasm, even subtle sarcasm but it doesn't seem as sarcastic as you make it out to be.

The ending was terrible.

Knife
08-19-2009, 10:59 AM
He is fine. I'm not saying that he his full-blown nazi but it's still bad to sympathize with them in any case. And the music that he listens to might have a negative subconscious impact on him. Good that he wants to shut it down. He is ashamed of it.

T-6005
08-19-2009, 11:01 AM
I only saw the tail end of it on TV. There is some sarcasm, even subtle sarcasm but it doesn't seem as sarcastic as you make it out to be.

The ending was terrible.

It's the only way to make a point with those who don't pick up on the sarcasm at all.

Which a surprising number of people do not.

Knife
08-19-2009, 11:33 AM
There was a case, I think in Czech Rep., extremists threw molotov coctail into house where gypsies where sleeping. 2 years old girl Natalka got burnt very badly.

You can't just sympathize with people like them. Nazis are showing up right now, FBI is helping to Hungary because gypsies are being killed there. In Slovakia, nazis are marching. They need to be pacified.

dexter12296566
08-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Are Nazis really still around. I don't know if I can believe that. If it is true, Feel Better:):p:D

Smash punker
08-22-2009, 09:45 PM
It´s no fun! Take it serious please ;) U´re only gonna be serious, when shit like that would happen to U. I know it, cuz I had the same attitude ;)

zsk
08-23-2009, 08:09 AM
that's what happens TODAY with nazis in germany:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFBHZkz7T8

Smash punker
08-23-2009, 08:14 AM
that's what happens TODAY with nazis in germany:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFBHZkz7T8

I know about this happenin´, but that song - love it :cool:

zsk
08-23-2009, 08:15 AM
I know about this happenin´, but that song - love it :cool:

just meet with some friends and beat those motherfuckers!
in frankfurt the anzis are soo hated that they can't go out of the streets because the rest of the habitants are leftists and foreigners :D

holland25
08-25-2009, 01:38 AM
Do you still have black eyes? :D

Smash punker
08-25-2009, 08:26 AM
Do you still have black eyes? :D

They weren´t just black, but coloured :D Nah I´m ok finally n it took me just 2 weeks :D Thanx bro ;)

holland25
08-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Yep, they were violet-greenish-yellow when you were with us :D

Smash punker
08-26-2009, 05:54 AM
Yep, they were violet-greenish-yellow when you were with us :D

Ohh sweet timez! ;) Looked like Emo shit n not punx :D