PDA

View Full Version : Stuff Is Messed Up as a single

Alex101
08-11-2009, 10:21 AM
According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuff_is_Messed_Up), "Stuff Is Messed Up" is Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace's new single and it was released last month. Is Wikipedia wrong or something? Because when I heard a while ago that a video would be released, there was never any mention of the song being a single or that a single would be out at the same time as the video.

Reamwolf
08-11-2009, 10:55 AM
I haven't heard anything about it.

Blitz!
08-11-2009, 12:54 PM
I haven't heard anything either but I personally don't believe there will be a fourth single let alone SIMU because in order for a single to be successful it needs radio play and this song will be censored for that purpose and the censored version sounds really terrible.

Another reason I donít believe there were will be a fourth single is because the band is planning on recording a new album in a couple of months, there would be no point. But if there is to be one *slim chance* I would vote for Half-Truism, not SIMU.

Harleyquiiinn
08-11-2009, 01:14 PM
I haven't heard anything either but I personally don't believe there will be a fourth single let alone SIMU because in order for a single to be successful it needs radio play and this song will be censored for that purpose and the censored version sounds really terrible.

Another reason I donít believe there were will be a fourth single is because the band is planning on recording a new album in a couple of months, there would be no point. But if there is to be one *slim chance* I would vote for Half-Truism, not SIMU.

Blank is blanked up !

Reamwolf
08-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Yeah, I would rather have Half Truism as a single than Stuff Is Messed Up.

Blitz!
08-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Blank is blanked up !

ROFL
No, it goes something like this ... S#@& is F#&$@& up :D

holland25
08-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Wikipedia is wikipedia.

Jojan
08-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Just put a {{cn}} on it, ffs.

ConspiracyofMegs
08-11-2009, 02:15 PM
There's a lot of fiction on Wikipedia.

jacknife737
08-11-2009, 02:49 PM

Half-Truism is already a radio-single. It's even charted on Billboard.

randman21
08-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Blank is blanked up !

Flop is flopped up!

So, uhhh, Alex...when are you going to stop relying on Wikipedia being the authority on factual information?

Reamwolf
08-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Flop is flopped up!

So, uhhh, Alex...when are you going to stop relying on Wikipedia being the authority on factual information?

Sheep are fluffed up.
:D
Nahhh

Sheiks are freaked up.

Alex101
08-11-2009, 05:48 PM
There's a lot of fiction on Wikipedia.
I know. Just because a video was already made for SIMU or whatever song was played on the radio doesn't mean it's an official single. Examples: "Bad Habit" has been played almost constantly on the radio (mostly L.A.'s KROQ) for about nearly 15 years, even though it was never an official single or a video was never mad, and a video for "Cool to Hate" also exists (on the Greatest Hits DVD), but no official single was made.

Flop is flopped up!

Uh, who cares?

Free?
08-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Uh, who cares?

It was an advice which apparently passed your ears...

Alex101
08-11-2009, 08:29 PM
It was an advice which apparently passed your ears...
What advice? I seem to be getting a little confused here...

ConspiracyofMegs
08-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Dexter has even said publicly that a lot of stuff on the Offspring page on Wiki is wrong.
Not to mention it's like commonly known how much Wikipedia has presented false information.

I think he's trying to tell you to stop replying on it as a factual guide.

randman21
08-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Dexter has even said publicly that a lot of stuff on the Offspring page on Wiki is wrong.
Not to mention it's like commonly known how much Wikipedia has presented false information.

I think he's trying to tell you to stop replying on it as a factual guide.
Thank you. That's exactly what I meant.

When you see something on wikipedia that goes against what you know to be true, trust yourself.

Alex101
08-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Thank you. That's exactly what I meant.

When you see something on wikipedia that goes against what you know to be true, trust yourself.
Alright, already!

randman21
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Hahaha, dude. Do you multiple personalities? You answered me with a much more calm post a couple of days ago, then deleted it and put this. :P

EddieHem94
08-22-2009, 10:58 AM
[QUOT]
No, it goes something like this ... S#@& is F#&$@& up :D[/QUOTE]

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh yheyll probaly do a clean edit nd it will prob b smtin like

I dnt no much i dnt no too much, bt i know this stuff is messed up !!!!
Wich Sucks

slagod
08-22-2009, 12:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pose_(Realms_of_Hell_album)

What the fuck? :)

lucys_bad_habit
08-22-2009, 12:28 PM
oh my :D realms of hell? :D lol

Outerspaceman21
08-22-2009, 12:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pose_(Realms_of_Hell_album)

What the fuck? :)

Anyone you thinks the Offspring sucks and yet feels the need to go on wikipedia and do this shit needs to get a life.

randman21
08-22-2009, 03:27 PM
They didn't say the Offspring sucks. It reminds me more of a uncyclopedia entry.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-22-2009, 03:37 PM
lol, albuquerque was substituted for let's hear it for rock bottom and new bonus track: The New Girl In Town

i actually saw a thread where someone thought they found the track list for rafrag but it was fake, and one of the song names were We Don't Have Sex Anymore

randman21
08-22-2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=729556&postcount=2

I never realized how horrid those titles were before.

jacknife737
08-22-2009, 04:13 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=729556&postcount=2

I never realized how horrid those titles were before.

Yeah, just terrible.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-22-2009, 04:18 PM
i thought that
04 - Vociferous Shadows
is a bad ass song name

05 - We Don't Have Sex Anymore
and this would be a joke song.