PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna come to the Brixton show?

splintersteve
08-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm in London, and I got two tickets to the Brixton show on the 25th. I was going to go with my gf, the only person who I know who also likes the Offspring, but we split up and that.

I'm still desperate to go, and rather than just go on my own like some loser, I thought I'd put a shout out to anyone who wants to come with and go with a total stranger... like some loser. Please don't be insane, no time wasters please :)

here's my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/thestevejordan

Message on fb if you're interested!

ConspiracyofMegs
08-13-2009, 11:59 AM
I don't want them, I'm just replying because I thought it was amusing how no one else has.

: D

Tijs
08-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Ah dude, if you can't find anyon just go by yourself. Doesn't matter who you'll bring you'll lose eachother anyway in the moshpit without even caring cause you're too busy jumping around and singing along.

I still hate myself for not going to Billy Talent alone after my friend decided she had a headache.

Rutegard
08-13-2009, 01:13 PM
i'd go with u if i was there....ask becca! she's from there :)

Harleyquiiinn
08-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Ah dude, if you can't find anyon just go by yourself. Doesn't matter who you'll bring you'll lose eachother anyway in the moshpit without even caring cause you're too busy jumping around and singing along.

I still hate myself for not going to Billy Talent alone after my friend decided she had a headache.

Rock en Seine, August 29. Just before the Offspring :cool:

I know I said it already, but I'm happy.

randman21
08-13-2009, 01:42 PM
i'd go with u if i was there....ask becca! she's from there :)

Haha, I think she's kinda far away from London, but I'd go if I were her.

ConspiracyofMegs
08-13-2009, 01:47 PM
I think if you threw in a plane ticket, you'd have better luck. ;)

jacknife737
08-13-2009, 02:01 PM

Exactly. You'll have a great time, regardless of who you're with or in this case, not with.

nameless
08-13-2009, 04:19 PM
your welcome to come with us if you want.

just in general though, i wouldnt worry too much about going to gigs alone in the future. i used to have trouble with people cancelling and not wanting to go alone so i didnt bother and ended up missing some amazing bands. now id feel more stupid missing bands i really like just because someone got ill or whatever. once the show starts no one is really gonna notice whether your there on your own or not!

Tijs
08-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Speaking of which, will there be some kind of small BBS meetup at this show? Considering there's a few of us there; nameless, Zee, the_real_potomek, me.

Lord_Gabo
08-15-2009, 01:29 AM
hey i'll come from italy with a friend.. and just two days ago i've got a incidident, my car is crashed and also my neck.. i'm going outside now with a collar...|!|
But.. anyway il'be there in Brixton. If you want help some strangers that dont' know london and drink some beer with us, you're welcome!!

For your ex.. here in italy we says

"The sea is full of fish.. " ;)

Harleyquiiinn
08-15-2009, 01:41 AM
"The sea is full of fish.. " ;)

What ? but he's not looking for a fish... he's looking for a girl !

:confused:

(You like fish sticks ?)

Lord_Gabo
08-15-2009, 10:55 AM
What ? but he's not looking for a fish... he's looking for a girl !

:confused:

(You like fish sticks ?)

yeah hahaa but it's a proverb! :D