PDA

View Full Version : There's very few people that can make me cry in this world...

HJoddball
08-14-2009, 02:17 AM
Dexter Holland, you vocals and you words bring me to my knees and breathe new meaning in my life and always have since you've been singing. Keep doing what you're doing. I have a sensitive side that is only exposed through my patriotism and my heart for the oppressed. The only other persons in this life that brings a tear of joy and hope in my heart is Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh. I consider myself lucky for having been fortunate to listen to your music during my life and to be able to think with an open mind and heart. You are truly one of a kind. God bless you and your band. By the way, when are you running for office? We need people like you.

Jojan
08-14-2009, 05:55 AM
God bless you and your band.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgRIF5_VkI/AAAAAAAAA-g/w0z1FAgDz3E/s800/17-I-lol.jpg

SkuM
08-14-2009, 07:29 AM
L
O
L

pathetic

Free?
08-14-2009, 07:45 AM
I'll cut you down cause I'm a fool, being positive so uncool.

Good job, assholes, you're so cool!

T_immortal
08-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Jojan, as usual you're an idiot, and SkuM? What the fuck kind of name is that anyways? Leave the guy alone fuckwits!

Right on HJoddball, welcome to the forums!

randman21
08-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Nice story, HJ. Dexter should be honored to be lumped in with the likes of Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck.

SkuM
08-14-2009, 12:31 PM
still pathetic, almost emo

Rutegard
08-14-2009, 12:33 PM
still pathetic, almost emo

"almost"? :P

SkuM
08-14-2009, 12:45 PM
"almost"? :P

damn I was trying to be "fine" :P

SeeYouAgain
08-14-2009, 02:43 PM
Dexter Holland, you vocals and you words bring me to my knees and breathe new meaning in my life and always have since you've been singing. Keep doing what you're doing. I have a sensitive side that is only exposed through my patriotism and my heart for the oppressed. The only other persons in this life that brings a tear of joy and hope in my heart is Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh. I consider myself lucky for having been fortunate to listen to your music during my life and to be able to think with an open mind and heart. You are truly one of a kind. God bless you and your band. By the way, when are you running for office? We need people like you.

amen, brother or sister. :)

zsk
08-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Jojan, as usual you're an idiot
i'm sure he didn't hurt him,so there's no reason to call him an idiot :rolleyes:

cool 2 hate 681
08-14-2009, 03:57 PM
I have a sensitive side that is only exposed through my patriotism and my heart for the oppressed. The only other persons in this life that brings a tear of joy and hope in my heart is Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh.

when are you running for office? We need people like you.

isn't dexter a democrat??

i know noodles and pete are

jacknife737
08-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Rush Limbaugh
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/successful_troll.jpg

The sight of Dexter also makes me want to get on my knees.

F@ BANKZ
08-15-2009, 06:01 AM
I prefer Noodles' myself. I mean cops, they took his lisence away the poor guy.

Budzy
08-15-2009, 06:21 AM

Suck his dick while your at it? Haha just kidding. :)
It's amazing the effect that their music can have on people.