PDA

View Full Version : About American incapacity to rule over the world

Xtrem_Juggernaut
08-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Eventhough we were told in Germany not to take pride of our (failed but close) attempt to rule over the world, the constant fact is that America failed every of its attempt to win a war... Even virtually.

So be aware that your virtual territory is now occupied by canadians, french and pakistanese. but you still have a chance to make things back to normal with a resistance war...

Erepublik (the name of the game) is a strategy game in which you embody a new citizen in the country you decide to settle (I chose France, because actually our attempt to invade Poland failed, I dont know exactly why). You have the mission to help your country to grow, by working (so fun) but also join its army, be part of conquest, start a newspaper, found your political party and then rule your country or a global alliance (it s a multiplayer game in real time).

I think it s pretty cool, when I ll be level 8, I ll try to unite Germany and Austra, lol.

try before saying it's lame.

Xtrem_Juggernaut
08-14-2009, 11:30 AM
oh and I forgot to say that you should use this link to register to the game, because it gives me gold and I like gold.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/John+Huwak

Harleyquiiinn
08-14-2009, 11:30 AM
hey ! i'm also on ERepublik. This is pretty cool. I chose France too. In the hope that maybe this time, if we have a new world war, the Maginot line can stand. I mean... it was such a good idea in the first place.

Xtrem_Juggernaut
08-14-2009, 11:35 AM
the lign stood. We just didnt cross it... we by-passed it actually...you know...

wheelchairman
08-14-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm serving my 4th term as President of eDenmark.

America got schooled though, which was strange cause they were the biggest country.

Germany was doomed by having one of the worst foreign policies in the world, your leaders of the time were complete buffoons.

Xtrem_Juggernaut
08-14-2009, 11:42 AM
I'm serving my 4th term as President of eDenmark.

America got schooled though, which was strange cause they were the biggest country.

Germany was doomed by having one of the worst foreign policies in the world, your leaders of the time were complete buffoons.

We sometimes have problems with our leader. A moustache just doesnt do the trick by itself.

Superdope
08-14-2009, 12:46 PM
I actually signed up once, because Per recommended it to me, but I have a horribly short attention span, and only made it through three days or something before forgetting all about it.

Sorry eDenmark :(

Harleyquiiinn
08-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Be careful Superdope, the president of Denmark might put you in jail for that :D

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-14-2009, 01:14 PM
seems like a perfect place for an addict
can you be a theif inside a country?

Xtrem_Juggernaut
08-14-2009, 02:30 PM
seems like a perfect place for an addict
can you be a theif inside a country?

No... neither can you be an elf :(

Paint_It_Black
08-15-2009, 09:28 AM
It's really no fun when Germans bring this shit up voluntarily.

Ban please?