PDA

View Full Version : Set It Off New Songs Up!

TheGrenades
08-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey guys I posted awhile ago about my band I'm in set it off, well we have a couple new songs up on our myspace page. we recorded them last night basically all playing together doing vocals seperately so let me know what you think, keep in mind they are extremely rough with no mixing or mastering so be gentle :) we tried to get something recorded new cause we're trying really hard to play with Strung Out and another awesome band Nations Afire, the songs are "Media Blitz" and "World War III"

www.myspace.com/setitoffpunk

Outerspaceman21
08-16-2009, 01:00 AM
As usual, fucking sweet. Hey, that show at the karma last month was off the fucking wall. We need to do that again, soon.

Oh, and did you hear about the Strung Out show coming to the karma in November?

ad8
08-16-2009, 06:44 AM
Good stuff. Media Blitz reminded me of Tehran in the very beginning:D

TheGrenades
08-16-2009, 08:00 AM
As usual, fucking sweet. Hey, that show at the karma last month was off the fucking wall. We need to do that again, soon.

Oh, and did you hear about the Strung Out show coming to the karma in November?

Thanks guys, Yeah actually that's the show we're trying to play on haha there's going to only be one local band and travis the promotoer is submitting our link to Strung Out so cross your fingers for us! :)

Outerspaceman21
08-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks guys, Yeah actually that's the show we're trying to play on haha there's going to only be one local band and travis the promotoer is submitting our link to Strung Out so cross your fingers for us! :)

I read that Pour habit will be playing as well. Are they?

TheGrenades
08-18-2009, 07:24 AM
Yeah pour habit is playing and now WE ARE TOO!!! I'm pretty stoked

Outerspaceman21
08-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Yeah pour habit is playing and now WE ARE TOO!!! I'm pretty stoked

Oh hells yeah. Count on me being there. I'm gonna fucking tear that place up.

TheGrenades
09-10-2009, 02:17 PM
hells yeah I wanna see you getting brutal out there haha

Outerspaceman21
09-10-2009, 07:08 PM
There will be blood... lots of blood.

Actually, I can't mosh much anymore because I have a bum ankle. Sprained it trying to get a circle pit going.