PDA

View Full Version : Leik OMG SpongeBoB iz teh gayness!

Unnatural Disaster
01-22-2005, 04:19 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/20/sponge.bob.reut/index.html

Revolver-2005?
01-22-2005, 06:00 PM
yeah i read about this, its stupid, sponge bob is just a little kids cartoon, not some gay terroristic anti- christ

This is one more reason im proud not to be christian

Unnatural Disaster
01-22-2005, 06:17 PM
I think what they'e doing is completely retarded! It just a cartoon! It's not he fucks Patrick up the ass every episode!

Mota Boy
01-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Well, to me, the scariest part about the whole shebang is that this is a man that has the ears of Congressmen.

Little_Miss_1565
01-24-2005, 02:38 PM
I saw this on the Today show....

It's the We Are Family Foundation, which is at www.wearefamilyfoundation.org, that produced a short film of splicings of different cartoon characters, including Spongebob. The religious right went to wearefamily.org, which is a gay/lesbian activist group. They still refuse to admit their mistake. Dumbasses.

ThePidgeonMaster
01-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Jesus Nonexistant Christ. Christians suck. First Pokémon is evil, now Spongebob Squarepants is a homosexual? When will Judgement Day (makes me glad I read the bible for once) come and finally take away all the damn crazies? Yes, I am fucking prejudiced against Christians. Actually, religion in general, but mainly Christians. Stating what was said on the 2000 Album Clayman by In Flames, only for the weak.

SkunkIt
01-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Spongebob's not gay. Remember that episode where he asked the magic conch shell if he'll ever gat married, and it sad, "maybe someday"? and What about Sandy? Spongebob has male and female friends. and what's the big deal with gay people anyways? You can't hate someone just because they were born like that.

sk8ter-hater
01-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Well I hate fags and lesboes alike

sk8ter-hater
01-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Spongebob's not gay. Remember that episode where he asked the magic conch shell if he'll ever gat married, and it sad, "maybe someday"? and What about Sandy? Spongebob has male and female friends. and what's the big deal with gay people anyways? You can't hate someone just because they were born like that.
How?
Gay or Yellow?

UgLy_eLf
01-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Christians and other groups involved in censorship have been ruining cartoons and television for years. Shit, they took Family Guy off TV because it was OFFENSIVE!? I find the dumbed down bullshit that they show kids these days to be OFFENSIVE.

sk8ter-hater
01-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Where did they take Family Guy?