PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Radio

ConspiracyofMegs
08-24-2009, 03:26 PM
I was going through the songs of the Offspring radio yesterday because I was trying to find Smash. I kept clicking and clicking, waiting to see the word Smash, but then I started seeing the same songs over and over. I never found Smash.

Does it choose songs at random, and are all the songs played on the radio?

(sorry if this has been previously asked/answered)

randman21
08-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Hmmm, this was discussed not too long ago, but I can't remember if the thread was here or in General Offspring Discussion. Anyway, the conclusion was that they don't play many songs, and that thread had a list of all of them. Smash, Change the World, Pay the Man, etc.

ConspiracyofMegs
08-26-2009, 02:53 PM
There seems to be a decent selection, but I was sure I had heard Smash on there before. For some reason I kept going through the songs and it wouldn't come up...

randman21
08-26-2009, 04:48 PM
There seems to be a decent selection, but I was sure I had heard Smash on there before. For some reason I kept going through the songs and it wouldn't come up...

See, that's what I thought! When I first started coming to this site 4 years ago, I would play the whole Offspring Radio at school until it repeated, and I'm so sure that Pay the Man, Change the World, and Smash were there. As those were my favorite songs at the time (the first two still are), I'd like to think that I would have noticed if they didn't play. But...if they didn't, they didn't :\

OffsLady#1
09-11-2009, 06:10 PM
The Men's should add cover list:

Oc Life
Next to you
ballroom blitz
mission from god
total immortal
I wanna be sedated

etc...

on the offs radio =)

*feels nevervous*

Sincerely,
Felissa K

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Hmmm, this was discussed not too long ago, but I can't remember if the thread was here or in General Offspring Discussion. Anyway, the conclusion was that they don't play many songs, and that thread had a list of all of them. Smash, Change the World, Pay the Man, etc.

Smash and Change the World are basically the same song but one of them has lyrics

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 12:31 PM
The Men's should add cover list:

Oc Life
Next to you
ballroom blitz
mission from god
total immortal
I wanna be sedated

etc...

on the offs radio =)

*feels nevervous*

Sincerely,
Felissa K
mission from god is a cover? oc life is a cover? who did those songs originally? why is oc life only available on a cd to japanese people?

Llamas
09-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Smash and Change the World are basically the same song but one of them has lyrics

.................what?? Both of those songs have lyrics, and they sound NOTHING alike.

mission from god is a cover? oc life is a cover? who did those songs originally? why is oc life only available on a cd to japanese people?
Mission from God is not a cover. OC Life is a cover.

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 12:45 PM
.................what?? Both of those songs have lyrics, and they sound NOTHING alike.

i meant the end of smash

who did the oc life originally?

Llamas
09-12-2009, 12:48 PM
who did the oc life originally?

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com :)

Blackball_
09-12-2009, 01:10 PM

if its these songs, its probably because of the big long gap of silence at the end before hidden tracks etc.. maybe they couldnt be fucked cutting them and thought it easier to delete them totally?

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 05:49 PM
www.justfuckinggoogleit.com :)

It won't display this page on my computer. It is marked as an "unknown zone". Can you just tell me who originally did the song O.C. Life?

Llamas
09-12-2009, 06:17 PM
It won't display this page on my computer. It is marked as an "unknown zone". Can you just tell me who originally did the song O.C. Life?

I'll tell you after you link a video of the Offspring performing Denial, Revisited live.

OffsLady#1
09-12-2009, 06:19 PM

oops........my bad i thought it was a cover.

to Cassidy: and i dunn0 who's cover of oc life originaly is from (band).

all i know iz the offs do cool covers and stuffs.

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 06:19 PM
I'll tell you after you link a video of the Offspring performing Denial, Revisited live.

Give me a link to YouTube and I will find it.

Llamas
09-12-2009, 06:20 PM
www.youtube.com You really needed me to link that?

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Just like the last link, it opened as an "unknown zone" and I was told I could not access it. I will find the video later.

Rutegard
09-17-2009, 05:19 AM

Give me a link to YouTube and I will find it.

www.youtube.com You really needed me to link that?

sometimes i love u both a lot!!!

anyways, i really think that is plain wrong that some offspring songs are NOT on the offspring radio, like:

DUI
and
mission from god
and other covers but for those i can only imagine that due to copyrights it will never be possible...

BKDH_1984
09-18-2009, 02:44 AM
they totally should add more songs like:

Autonomy
Huck It
Kill The President
Mission From God
I wanna be Sedated
Total Immortal
Living In Chaos (rare)
Gone Away (Piano)
Fix You (piano)
Dirty Magic (acoustic)
Pass Me By
OC life

and many more.....................................

holland25
09-18-2009, 05:34 AM
Just like the last link, it opened as an "unknown zone" and I was told I could not access it. I will find the video later.

For your information, unknown zone is the few seconds of blank page until the page loads itself. *sigh*