PDA

View Full Version : Thank you gift for everyone =]

DMelges
08-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Hey guys.

The other day I made a poll asking your opinion on wether I should get an Offspring Skull tattoo, or a RFRG Angel tattoo. Despite the fact that most of you voted for the Skull, I have decided to get the Angel tattooed. Why ? This is why:

"Rise and fall is
Good and evil,
Appearance and reality,
Judgment and reflection.
It is to judge and to be judged,
To dream and to accept.
It is Triumph and despair,
Wish and realization,

And we are both."

These words, this poem, or whatever it is, is something that really made an impact on me. Never before had I heard in simple words what humanity represents and what man feels. This tattoo will have a great story that I'll be able to tell everyone once asked.

So, to thank everyone who voted and gave their opinion, I have made you this:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6784/moonstab2.jpg

Oh, and tomorrow I'll get my tattoo, and I'll post a picture of it for all to see.

=]

randman21
08-26-2009, 05:04 PM
I win! I win! Hehe, nah. That's awesome. It's one thing to be able to say "It's Offspring" to anyone who asks about the skull, but the angel is a reflection of the band, and STILL means so much more. Great choice.

DMelges
08-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Agreed man :D

SeeYouAgain
08-26-2009, 09:44 PM
Super Duper excited for ya Angel tat! *stoked* Yeah, awesome dude. :D :) :cool: Thanks, for the RAD gift, eventhough I voted for the Skull.

Jojan
08-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Worst gift ever.

m.offspring.r
08-27-2009, 08:44 AM
great pic!

DMelges
08-27-2009, 02:56 PM
I got the tatto half done today. Had it outlined. Couldn't color it in because the skin got too irratated. It looks great so far ! Next thursday I'll be coloring it in, and then I'll post a picture ;)