PDA

View Full Version : Wanna hear Lightning rod live?

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 09:16 AM
I don't know if there is a point at all, but here are the facts:

1) The band have sound checked and are prepared to play lightning rod
2) They did this pick a song during the north american tour
3) Noodles said they might be open to play it in Zagreb, being a small venue (1000 people) and all...

So, since the other face book competitions seemed to be somewhat legit, I suggest for those who are part of the play lightning rod association to go and FUCKING VOTE FOR LIGHTNING ROD IN ZAGREB

http://apps.facebook.com/pickrsetapp/bands/theoffspring/

good luck!

-Oxy

MAXTER
08-31-2009, 09:21 AM
i don't know if there is a point at all, but here are the facts:

1) the band have sound checked and are prepared to play lightning rod
2) they did this pick a song during the north american tour
3) noodles said they might be open to play it in zagreb, being a small venue (1000 people) and all...

So, since the other face book competitions seemed to be somewhat legit, i suggest for those who are part of the play lightning rod association to go and fucking vote for lightning rod in zagreb

http://apps.facebook.com/pickrsetapp/bands/theoffspring/

good luck!

-oxy

dirty magic > lighting rod :d:d

m.offspring.r
08-31-2009, 09:22 AM
voted!

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 09:25 AM
dirty magic > lighting rod :d:d

I've heard dirty magic live
6 times maybe
Lightning Rod

it's not such a tough one.. but I actually don't care, it's just that there is this big mass effort for that song and I thought I'd try and help

MAXTER
08-31-2009, 09:40 AM
yes lightning rod!!!

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 09:48 AM
I voted, but didn't vote for LR. ;)

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 09:55 AM

are you fucking insane? do iGustavo and all those dudes a favor.. dammit.

dexterone
08-31-2009, 09:59 AM
well,could you explain to me,what special is on Lightning Rod...I think,there are more better splinter songs like Long Way Home or Never gonna find me,The Noose....Lightning Rod is maybe the worst stuff on Splinter :)

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 10:03 AM
well,could you explain to me,what special is on Lightning Rod...I think,there are more better splinter songs like Long Way Home or Never gonna find me,The Noose....Lightning Rod is maybe the worst stuff on Splinter :)

well I've heard long way home, the noose live for one...

second these guys have been aching to get it heard live for years here is their window of opportunity support them

plus I don't think they can play the noose on this tour.. and long way home never gonna find me 100% they couldn't play

what else do you need to hear?

Tijs
08-31-2009, 10:03 AM
Nice, my vote made Lightning Rod move to the first place :)

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 10:06 AM
are you fucking insane? do iGustavo and all those dudes a favor.. dammit.

If I was at the show, I wouldn't vote for it. Shit, they've played my song how many times ever? It's in 8th place, the chances are slim it'll win anyway. Calm down... jeesh.

Edit: Now it's not even on the list anymore.

dexterone
08-31-2009, 10:07 AM
well I've heard long way home, the noose live for one...

second these guys have been aching to get it heard live for years here is their window of opportunity support them

plus I don't think they can play the noose on this tour.. and long way home never gonna find me 100% they couldn't play

what else do you need to hear?

everyone has an own ,,the best´´....
Oxygene,I have a question...Do you know,why Pete used some barrier or glass,I dont know what was it by Slovakian concert...I have seen it also in Germany,but for example not in Belgium....is it for sound isolation ?? why does he use it somewhere and somewhere not...thanks for answer...very interesting for me...

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Nice, my vote made Lightning Rod move to the first place :)

Dirty Magic is in first now. ;)

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 10:14 AM
I asked ALL my friends on FB to vote for LR. I have 378 friends on there and they all support my love for the band. Happy?

m.offspring.r
08-31-2009, 10:21 AM
Oxygene,I have a question...Do you know,why Pete used some barrier or glass,I dont know what was it by Slovakian concert...I have seen it also in Germany,but for example not in Belgium....is it for sound isolation ?? why does he use it somewhere and somewhere not...thanks for answer...very interesting for me...

In portugal, Pete used too... perhaps the "acoustic" of the stage is not the best... or to make sound isolation.

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 10:48 AM

I know what you are talking about he uses it for the cymbal level dunno I'll ask him if you want

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 10:50 AM
I asked ALL my friends on FB to vote for LR. I have 378 friends on there and they all support my love for the band. Happy?

thanks, I think we should get iGustavo his LR .. he's waited so long

dexterone
08-31-2009, 10:53 AM
I know what you are talking about he uses it for the cymbal level dunno I'll ask him if you want

yes,pls do it....I´m very curious,why he uses it just somewhere.....

lucys_bad_habit
08-31-2009, 10:59 AM
just voted for LR :)

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 11:03 AM
yes,pls do it....I´m very curious,why he uses it just somewhere.....

He used it here in Toronto too. Cause I remember precisely someone spraying windex on it and cleaning it before they came on.

hshduppsnt
08-31-2009, 11:07 AM
and voted... lets hope LR gets played! :D

EDIT: and that the rest of us somehow get to hear it ;)

RageAndLov
08-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Okay I'll vote, but if Lightning Rod is played and it better be up on YouTube, or else...

Rutegard
08-31-2009, 11:57 AM
I've heard dirty magic live
6 times maybe
Lightning Rod

it's not such a tough one.. but I actually don't care, it's just that there is this big mass effort for that song and I thought I'd try and help

i guess this explain it

awesome :) hope they vote !

Okay I'll vote, but if Lightning Rod is played and it better be up on YouTube, or else...

LOOL exactly my thoughts!!!!

Gustavo
08-31-2009, 12:52 PM
This is just awesome!
This is our chance, guys! We can't ignore it.

I think we should get iGustavo his LR .. he's waited so long

THANK YOU, man! :D
And yeah... So do I!

Yeah, I agree with you, I can't believe that it's been played twice already and there is no recording of it :(
And I also can't believe that the same happened with A Lot Like Me (Which happens to be one of my favorite songs of RAFRAG).
But let's be positive, this is our chance to hear LR live! :)

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 01:17 PM
This is just awesome!
This is our chance, guys! We can't ignore it.

It's true, it's now or never.. I don't know how official pickRset is, but if it is, I will draw their attention to the results the day before. They do setlists AM of the show, so it should be plenty of time.

By the way, there is no point in voting for songs they can't and won't play.. let's vote for one they can, and are inclined to...

THANK YOU, man! :D
And yeah... So do I!

Fuck you! You've done plenty to earn my respect you don't need to be thanking me :D

I told you I'd try to get them to play Lightning Rod.. if they do I'll know it in the afternoon and I'll make sure it gets recorded! :)

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 01:21 PM
By the way, there is no point in voting for songs they can't and won't play.

So why do they have them on the list to vote then? They should have it where they put songs that they'll actually play and not EVERY song on all their albums. Doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

Like here, they gave us a list of 5-6 songs to vote for and they played the songs that were most voted.

Gustavo
08-31-2009, 01:42 PM
It's true, it's now or never.. I don't know how official pickRset is, but if it is, I will draw their attention to the results the day before. They do setlists AM of the show, so it should be plenty of time.

Great!

By the way, there is no point in voting for songs they can't and won't play.. let's vote for one they can, and are inclined to...

Yeah, yeah... I think you're right, they probably won't play anything they didn't rehearsal for. So, as much as you guys want other songs to be played, the best thing we can do now is vote for Lightning Rod!

Fuck you! You've done plenty to earn my respect you don't need to be thanking me :D
Sorry, I just coudn't resist. :rolleyes:

I told you I'd try to get them to play Lightning Rod.. if they do I'll know it in the afternoon and I'll make sure it gets recorded! :)

THIS IS OUR CHANCE!! :D

Little_Miss_1565
08-31-2009, 01:44 PM

pickRset is totally unofficial. I think there's even a disclaimer that they probably have little to no ties to most of the bands on their site.

Rutegard
08-31-2009, 01:59 PM
pickRset is totally unofficial. I think there's even a disclaimer that they probably have little to no ties to most of the bands on their site.

oh shit!!
that was too straight lilmiss, next time speak it softly pwease

Oxygene
08-31-2009, 02:00 PM

why are there only options for certain concerts and none for others?

Tomasisko
08-31-2009, 02:05 PM
I voted for Lightning Rod too. I hope you'll also record this song

slagod
08-31-2009, 02:15 PM
voted!
It would be great if they will play out dreamt songs :D
sad that there are not any singles :/

Blitz!
08-31-2009, 02:16 PM
Done & Dusted :)

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 02:21 PM
I noticed a lot of people that I have here on the BBS on my FB are voting for the Germany show, not the Zagreb show.

Aren't we suppose to vote for the Zagreb show for LR?

Rutegard
08-31-2009, 02:21 PM
I noticed a lot of people that I have here on the BBS on my FB are voting for the Germany show, not the Zagreb show.

Aren't we suppose to vote for the Zagreb show for LR?

we can always try both...

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 02:26 PM
we can always try both...

The reason I said that is because if we know for certain that people from here are going to that particular show - then we ALL have to vote for LR for that particular show. KWIM? And if people are thinking that we're suppose to vote for the Germany show and everyone does it then perhaps they won't even play it at the Zagreb show. Confusing, but I know what I'm talking about... lol. :p

Rutegard
08-31-2009, 02:27 PM
The reason I said that is because if we know for certain that people from here are going to that particular show - then we ALL have to vote for LR for that particular show. KWIM? And if people are thinking that we're suppose to vote for the Germany show and everyone does it then perhaps they won't even play it at the Zagreb show. Confusing, but I know what I'm talking about... lol. :p

huumm so lets try the one that oxy can record for certain :P

Blitz!
08-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Done & Dusted :)

Oops ... corrected :o
Thanks for the heads up Shank

Little_Miss_1565
08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
why are there only options for certain concerts and none for others?

Don't know, but again, the disclaimer: Disclaimer: These songs are recommended to the artist by pickRset and are not a guarantee of the actual set that will be performed at this event. ...

offspring_freak_3
08-31-2009, 04:39 PM
^ well, I voted for LR anyway.
Hope they agree to play the song and someone records it

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-31-2009, 07:44 PM
i wanna vote for lr
but if they have Never Gonna Find Me i'm gonna vote for that

Gustavo
08-31-2009, 07:50 PM
i wanna vote for lr
but if they have Never Gonna Find Me i'm gonna vote for that

I know and understand that you can vote for whichever song you want to vote for, but, hasn't it been said already that the song that they are most likely to play is Lightning Rod? They have rehearsaled that one for the European tour, therefore, it's very unlikely that they will play Never Gonna Find Me on this tour.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
08-31-2009, 07:51 PM
i'm not so informed on this.
I don't even have a facebook!

bouncingcoles
08-31-2009, 07:54 PM
lightning rod sucks

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 08:22 PM
lightning rod sucks

Tell us how you really feel. :eek:

randman21
08-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Tell us how you really feel. :eek:

The problem is that he has told us...again...and again..and again. Any time the words "lightning" and "rod" are mentioned in succession, here he comes with the same old song and dance. *yawn*

KHWHD
08-31-2009, 08:29 PM
A bit harsh I was thinking.

Little_Miss_1565
08-31-2009, 09:40 PM
lightning rod sucks

Everyone stop voting, Bouncingcoles thinks it sucks!!

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Everyone stop voting, Bouncingcoles thinks it sucks!!

True ture... I always listen to Noobs :)

Rutegard
09-01-2009, 04:30 AM
this kinda sounds weird (for a person like me), but if it aint official, y do we even bother?

my enthusiasm died when i read that post!!

Little_Miss_1565
09-01-2009, 08:08 AM
this kinda sounds weird (for a person like me), but if it aint official, y do we even bother?

my enthusiasm died when i read that post!!

:( I don't mean to be a party pooper, but if they don't play it you know people would just get mad at the band and post shit here about it.

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 08:10 AM
:( I don't mean to be a party pooper, but if they don't play it you know people would just get mad at the band and post shit here about it.

I don't know much about facebook and nothing about pickRset, what I do know is there is some wilingness from the band and if pickRset is the least bit big, or acknowledged or respected then it'll just increase gustavo's chances.

it definitely won't do any harm

Little_Miss_1565
09-01-2009, 08:21 AM
It definitely won't do any harm

Potentially, but there have been bigger forum dustups over much less. That's all I was trying to avoid.

Oxygene
09-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Potentially, but there have been bigger forum dustups over much less. That's all I was trying to avoid.

that's pretty much why I added the "I don't know if there is a point" as the first few words of this thread...

Rutegard
09-01-2009, 11:04 AM

ok i get it now :P
yeah, ppl tend to dramatize a lil bit sometimes...

Gustavo
09-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Well, the disclaimer says that the recommended songs are not a guarantee of the actual set, but that does not mean that this can't interfere in the band's decision, specially because Oxygene said he'd let the band know about it the day before the concert, and since that song is rehearsed for the tour, I think there's a very likely possibility, therefore, I honestly think that it won't do any harm, and if they don't play it... It's ok, at least we tried (And, bouncingcoles, I intend to keep trying, so, you might want to save some of your "lightning rod sucks" posts for further occasions in case it doesn't work out this time... But I'm hoping you realize how stupid you posting about how Lightning Rod sucks in a thread where everyone's opinion is mostly rather the opposite is, or I'm hoping that this just won't be necessary)

randman21
09-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Rehearsed*, Gustavo. :)

I know the chances are slim of this doing anything, but it's possible that they'll play it anyway. I can definitely see where 1565 is coming from, though. People can be that petty.

Gustavo
09-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Rehearsed*, Gustavo. :)

I know the chances are slim of this doing anything, but it's possible that they'll play it anyway. I can definitely see where 1565 is coming from, though. People can be that petty.

Thanks for the heads up, man. :)

But we can always try, can't we?

randman21
09-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the heads up, man. :)

But we can always try, can't we?

Most definitely! If nothing else, it's fun to hope for it. :D

SeeYouAgain
09-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Sure, I wanna hear Lightning Rod live. The Offspring shall play it or else I will give em a nice spanking.

KHWHD
09-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Sure, I wanna hear Lightning Rod live. The Offspring shall play it or else I will give em a nice spanking.

Seriously, why do you talk like that? To be funny?

SeeYouAgain
09-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Seriously, why do you talk like that? To be funny?

LAME, huh? Nope, not to be funny just a boring person with not much to say.

In real life though, I don't talk like that, my parents raised me well with morals.

bouncingcoles
09-02-2009, 04:59 PM
for real i am mature like a 7 year old girl

NotTheOne_NL
09-02-2009, 06:13 PM
My imaginary friend says Lightning Rod is cool live! He has heard it...

Smash_Returns
09-02-2009, 09:05 PM
I thought that the one guy already posted a link to it? /sarcasm

Rutegard
09-03-2009, 05:42 AM
and looks like we have a winner
:P

T_immortal
09-03-2009, 11:08 PM
I voted LR, hope those of you who really wanted to see this live get your wish :) someone please make a recording of it!

SMASHedTHEignition
09-04-2009, 05:13 AM
well i have all to say about lightning rod live if you just red my signature VVV

Little_Miss_1565
09-04-2009, 07:31 AM
well i have all to say about lightning rod live if you just red my signature VVV

You know they *have* played it live before, right?

Simon241
09-06-2009, 08:15 AM
I wanna hear "chANGE THE WORLD" LIVE:rolleyes: LIGHTING ROAD TOO;)

dff_punk
09-06-2009, 10:46 AM
LIGHTING ROAD

LIGHTING ROAD

LIGHTING ROAD

LIGHTING ROAD

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Llamas
09-07-2009, 05:59 AM

That was kinda mean, but then I saw that you changed your path later... so meh.

I was okay with this post until the last sentence. I think LR is the best song on Splinter, but what throws me off here is: you think worst hangover ever, spare me the details, when you're in prison, and race against myself are BETTER than LR?? I'm in shock!

for real i am mature like a 7 year old girl
I can't believe this beautiful edit didn't get any love.

randman21
09-07-2009, 06:03 AM
I loved it very hard but silently.

holland25
09-07-2009, 06:13 AM
I was okay with this post until the last sentence. I think LR is the best song on Splinter, but what throws me off here is: you think worst hangover ever, spare me the details, when you're in prison, and race against myself are BETTER than LR?? I'm in shock!

I can't believe this beautiful edit didn't get any love.

Actually Race Against Myself is much better than Lightning Rod in my opinion.

dexterone
09-07-2009, 06:30 AM

Lightning Rod is kinda good song...I like it...BUT
Splinter is great album,the best for me and you write....Spare me the details?
is one of the best songs.......Race against myself is definitely better than Lightning Rod,Worst hangover ever is too.....and When youre in prison and Da Hui are not song,just a sally.....

holland25
09-07-2009, 06:45 AM
and When youre in prison and Da Hui are not song,just a sally.....

If Da Hui is not a song, then So Alone, Don't Pick It Up, Leave It Behind, No Brakes and All Along are not songs either.

Llamas
09-07-2009, 06:49 AM

Lightning Rod is kinda good song...I like it...BUT
Splinter is great album,the best for me and you write....Spare me the details?
is one of the best songs.......Race against myself is definitely better than Lightning Rod,Worst hangover ever is too.....and When youre in prison and Da Hui are not song,just a sally.....

*head asplodes!!!*

If Da Hui is not a song, then So Alone, Don't Pick It Up, Leave It Behind, No Brakes and All Along are not songs either.
Yes. Da Hui and WYIP are songs. What is a song? They both fit the definition of a "song". Just cause they suck doesn't make them not songs :P

holland25
09-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Yes. Da Hui and WYIP are songs. What is a song? They both fit the definition of a "song". Just cause they suck doesn't make them not songs :P

Yeah, and even Neocon may be considered a song. If it had one more verse, it would definitely be a regular song.

And When You're in Prison is a joke song. But still a song.

dexterone
09-07-2009, 06:52 AM
okey...everyone has an own style...I said,Lightning Rod is good song....but Splinter has a lot of great song.....
Leave it behind or No brakes are totally another than Da Hui....the lyrics with fuck with Da Hui and one guitar riff the whole song are not a song for me sorry :D

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Just cause they suck doesn't make them not songs :P

Da Hui sucks.. ok...

intermission048
09-07-2009, 07:40 AM
I'll never understand all the Splinter hate. I wonder if it's save to mention that it's my favorite album...

But still, I love Lightning Rod, just as much as every other song on the album. Well, maybe except for WYIP. It's funny, but I don't think I'm ever gonna listen to it again.

Llamas
09-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Da Hui sucks.. ok...

It's definitely one of my least favorite Offspring songs, that's for sure.

And dexterone, like I said, it's whatever for you to like and dislike whatever songs you want... I just said I was very shocked. :) And I just don't think it's really fair to call something "not a song". Lyrics don't make a song... even songs without lyrics are still songs.

Harleyquiiinn
09-07-2009, 08:12 AM
About Da Hui

It's definitely one of my least favorite Offspring songs, that's for sure.

Seriously ?! I think it's one of the best !, it's one of the song that got me into Offspring ... :eek: I like everything in it: the screming, the melody of the chorus, the lyrics, the rythm... everything...

intermission048
09-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Yeah, Da Hui is awesome. I love how fast-paced and energetic it is. Sooo catchy. :D

Llamas
09-07-2009, 08:57 AM
About Da Hui

Seriously ?! I think it's one of the best !, it's one of the song that got me into Offspring ... :eek: I like everything in it: the screming, the melody of the chorus, the lyrics, the rythm... everything...

Yeah... I think it's really boring. I get bored after the first verse. The lyrics do nothing for me, and the song as a whole is far too repetitive for me... nothing happens in it. It's not terrible, but basically, I turn Splinter off after Lightning Rod because I strongly dislike Spare Me the Details and don't think Da Hui is worth sticking around for. Maybe if it was earlier in the album I'd listen to it, but I think Splinter has such a weak ending... it goes so downhill after LR.

dexterone
09-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Yeah... I think it's really boring. I get bored after the first verse. The lyrics do nothing for me, and the song as a whole is far too repetitive for me... nothing happens in it. It's not terrible, but basically, I turn Splinter off after Lightning Rod because I strongly dislike Spare Me the Details and don't think Da Hui is worth sticking around for. Maybe if it was earlier in the album I'd listen to it, but I think Splinter has such a weak ending... it goes so downhill after LR.

I totally agree with Da Hui....its okay,that its fast,but the same riff the whole song,and still the same lyrics....but I think,just the deaf people can hate Spare me the details...its a beautiful song.....great lyrics,vocals and guitars...What a pity,they dont play it live

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 09:01 AM
I love the raw hardcore thing.. and learning to surf has been a dream of mine since I was 6 I think.. or 9 the latest not sure, but anyway waaaay before Offspring. I love the COAPish break down, and the video and all of that shit..

So it's a great one, it's bad ass live too!

Harleyquiiinn
09-07-2009, 09:02 AM
I totally agree with Da Hui....its okay,that its fast,but the same riff the whole song,and still the same lyrics....but I think,just the deaf people can hate Spare me the details...its a beautiful song.....great lyrics,vocals and guitars...What a pity,they dont play it live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWYe3KgLeKQ

:D

Llamas
09-07-2009, 09:10 AM
I heard spare me the details when I saw them in concert, too. They just didn't play it on this tour.

Oxy, I do like raw/hardcore stuff when it's done right. The rest of your reasons I have no commentary on. In conclusion, I'm right and you're wrong. End of story. :D:D

Tomasisko
09-07-2009, 09:12 AM
Da Hui is one awesome punk song and I rather wanna hear Da Hui on the concert, than any other song. I love that raw sound. They should play this song as a compensacion to Gone Away (on piano) and Kristy ;)

dexterone
09-07-2009, 09:13 AM
They just didn't play it on this tour.
They have played it on this tour once in America somewhere I dont know where...

Gustavo
09-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Spare Me The Details was played last year in the Soundwave festival, in Australia. And it was played once this year, too, in the North American tour.

chriiis
09-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Spare Me The Details was played last year in the Soundwave festival, in Australia. And it was played once this year, too, in the North American tour.

Yeah, they played this fantastic song on Denver, Colorado, at the Red Rocks Amphitheater!, and was played at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium too on middle June '09.

I've videos of them ^^

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Fuck it, I was hoping it wasn't gonna have to come to this, but it seems like no one made a decent recording.. and I guess based on what they said after the song they shouldn't be too angry...

so here it goes:

hopefully I don't get my ass handed to me for this =)

here is the youtube regular version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1VCb8z5uhg

here is a high quality version
http://www.4shared.com/file/130892657/e1c58673/lightningrodpart1.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/130893154/c53fa629/lightningrodpart2.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/130893647/4062d057/lightningrodpart3.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/130893972/10793026/lightningrodpart4.html

and here is an iPod compatiable downloadable small version for those with low bandwidth and codec issues
http://www.4shared.com/file/130894266/9f8d1226/lightningrodsmall.html

passwords are:
offspring.combbs

shot by Isti

oh and if I get in trouble please protect me :)

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 10:58 AM
can anyone say "bbs awards best thread of 2009?" :D

holland25
09-07-2009, 11:17 AM
No, this (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1353458) one is better.

martin_theoffspring
09-07-2009, 11:17 AM
thanks, best video!

you're the 0:23 minute? haah that luck...

Gustavo
09-07-2009, 11:19 AM
can anyone say "bbs awards best thread of 2009?" :D

Sure!
I know the BBS Awards usually happen in the end of the year, the "best thread of 2009" category has already got a winner... which happens to be this thread! :)

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 11:19 AM
thanks, best video!

you're the 0:23 minute? haah that luck...

nono.. I think that's the girl who flew out from japan just for this one show..

I was in the back...

crying :cool:

Gustavo
09-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I was in the back...

crying :cool:

Hahaha. Don't worry, man. I think that most of us would have done the same, too. :P

Oldfan
09-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Fuck it, I was hoping it wasn't gonna have to come to this, but it seems like no one made a decent recording.. and I guess based on what they said after the song they shouldn't be too angry...

so here it goes:

hopefully I don't get my ass handed to me for this =)

here is the youtube regular version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1VCb8z5uhg

here is a high quality version
http://www.4shared.com/file/130892657/e1c58673/lightningrodpart1.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/130893154/c53fa629/lightningrodpart2.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/130893647/4062d057/lightningrodpart3.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/130893972/10793026/lightningrodpart4.html

and here is an iPod compatiable downloadable small version for those with low bandwidth and codec issues
http://www.4shared.com/file/130894266/9f8d1226/lightningrodsmall.html

passwords are:
offspring.combbs

shot by Isti

oh and if I get in trouble please protect me :)

Great quality !!!!! digital camera nice..
My mobile video from ALL songs are uploading right now and will be ready in couple hours.i'll put them in new thread in General Offspring Discussion.

dexterone
09-07-2009, 11:33 AM
My mobile video from ALL songs are uploading right now and will be ready in couple hours.i'll put them in new thread in General Offspring Discussion.

great :)

Oldfan
09-07-2009, 04:32 PM

Videos posted :)

selfDemanDeD
10-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Oxygen, you should be really happy, man :) 'cause they kinda made this personal for you :cool:

Oxygene
10-03-2009, 05:23 AM
Oxygen, you should be really happy, man :) 'cause they kinda made this personal for you :cool:

yeah I am really happy :)

Gustavo
10-05-2009, 05:56 PM
yeah I am really happy :)

We all are!

One month since LR got played live. We should celebrate!

chicapowerpunk
10-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I vote for this!!!!:)

Oxygene
10-06-2009, 01:13 AM
I vote for this!!!!:)

for what, like bbs awards?