PDA

View Full Version : shit is fucked up tour full concert video?

tiguy225
09-02-2009, 08:23 PM
does anyone knows where i can find one because it will be great,i was at woodstock en beauce in quebec and if i see a video of this tour anywhere,i will remember this wonderful night,thanks

Jojan
09-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Not again! :-(

sneedo83
09-03-2009, 01:39 PM
http://vimeo.com/4923934

ConspiracyofMegs
09-04-2009, 04:36 PM
After Come Out And Play, does he say "I smell pot!" and what is he talkin' about after, it's hard to understand. :P He also reaches down, is he grabbin' something?

EDIT: So pissed they didn't play Fix You or Walla Walla in Toronto. LOL

EDIT 2: I totally swear I heard him screw up the lyrics to Fix You at the beginning. Am I right?

EDIT 3: SICK intro to Want You Bad : D

KHWHD
09-04-2009, 06:17 PM
does anyone knows where i can find one because it will be great,i was at woodstock en beauce in quebec and if i see a video of this tour anywhere,i will remember this wonderful night,thanks

What I did (with much help from Tijs) was find every youtube video made from the Toronto show (which I think was close to 100 give or take) and make it into a DVD in order of the songs played. So it had between 5-15 songs recorded by different people at different angles of each individual song. Mine is an amazing video and it's the closest thing to having a real recording by a professional. What makes it perfect is that I was at that specific show.

ConspiracyofMegs
09-04-2009, 06:20 PM
What I did (with much help from Tijs) was find every youtube video made from the Toronto show (which I think was close to 100 give or take) and make it into a DVD in order of the songs played. So it had between 5-15 songs recorded by different people at different angles of each individual song. Mine is an amazing video and it's the closest thing to having a real recording by a professional. What makes it perfect is that I was at that specific show.

I'm super jealous. :(

KHWHD
09-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm super jealous. :(

PM me your name and address and I'll make you one and send it next week sometime if you like.

MegaMatt
09-04-2009, 09:23 PM
PM me your name and address and I'll make you one and send it next week sometime if you like.

are these free of charge? if so I might want one too :3
(I'm in Oshawa, so shipping shouldn't be too bad)

jacknife737
09-04-2009, 11:24 PM
I think she's talking about sending it online; shipping costs need not apply.

MegaMatt
09-04-2009, 11:40 PM
I think she's talking about sending it online; shipping costs need not apply.

Well, shes also asking for name and address, so I figure they might, unless she means email address. I want the vids either way, that was the best concert I've ever been to, crowd surfed 3 times :D

chriiis
09-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Waw, could you post here some screenshot?

KHWHD
09-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Waw, could you post here some screenshot?

Of what, the videos?

dexter12296566
09-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I don't know where to find one but it was an awesome concert. It was the best concert I have ever been to.