PDA

View Full Version : What does each song mean to you

-Samantha-
09-03-2009, 10:32 PM
So what you do is say what you think the meaning is of the previous persons' song name, and then post another song name etc.

I dont know if that even makes any sense, but i'll give it a go.

Come Out swinging

Outerspaceman21
09-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Ah, I get it.

Come Out Swinging means to me, obvisiously, to never give up, even when the shit hits the fan. Plain and simple.

No Brakes

_Way_Down_the_Line_
09-04-2009, 10:23 AM
nice idea,

No brakes for me it's like to don't stop in your life (xP) also I think it's like someone is trying to kill me cause they took the brakes out of my car like in the movies ^^

Can't Repeat

dexterone
09-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Canīt repeat is a while,when I was very happy and glad but now it is behind me and I cant get it back :( its really sad.....I had a lot of great whiles ,that I cant repeat......

Hit that

Outerspaceman21
09-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Hit That is about society acceptance of affairs and cheating. Sure, we say it's wrong, but that doesn't stop people from doing it.

Forever and a Day

Skulldexter11
09-04-2009, 11:30 AM
You do notice that this thread is gonna be flooded with Gone Away...so Im not gonna mention it :D.

Fix You means alot to me. Ive got a GF thats been through alot in her live so hte lyrics seem true.

Oh, and WDYGAJ. Lol, I should ^^,

_Way_Down_the_Line_
09-04-2009, 11:35 AM
You do notice that this thread is gonna be flooded with Gone Away...so Im not gonna mention it :D.

Fix You means alot to me. Ive got a GF thats been through alot in her live so hte lyrics seem true.

cute all u said, but u broke the chain, u were suppose to talk about "Forever and a Day" so here I go...

For me it's like a guy, trying to tell his lover why she does not understand him, and when he says " I wonder why our world is ablaze " means that their relationship is not doing well.. very sad song for me xD

Dirty Magic

Rutegard
09-04-2009, 12:00 PM
dirty magic tells me to like someone even if that person is the craziest animal ull ever meet in your live

and to bitch about it whenever is possible

cant get my head around u

Skulldexter11
09-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Ohh I get the thread now! :D

CGMHAY reminds me of someone saying tounge twisters xD.

Demons

Outerspaceman21
09-04-2009, 03:36 PM

Fix you? Did someone make a post and delete it or did you misread my post.

Demons reminds me of a ritual of human sacrifice. I also like it because it's very poetic.

Not the One

Skulldexter11
09-04-2009, 04:23 PM

Demons reminds me of a ritual of human sacrifice. I also like it because it's very poetic.

Not the One

No I didnt get what the thread was about so i put any old shit xD

holland25
09-04-2009, 04:34 PM

Not the One

Not the One - despair and how man is too small to change the world even if he tries. And also, living in the shadow of past mistakes of our precedessors.

Crossroads

Skulldexter11
09-04-2009, 09:16 PM
lol, reminds me of that TV show that used to be on CH4 I think...

Takes me Nowhere

Outerspaceman21
09-05-2009, 04:04 AM
Takes me Nowhere - About how people keep on repeating their same mistakes and never learning from them.

Living in Chaos

Skulldexter11
09-05-2009, 06:46 AM
LiC reminds me of hell. I donno why but I just get this vision of some guy burning ^^.

Blackball

ad8
09-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Living your life the way you want to do it and not give in to the meritocracy.

Leave It Behind

_Way_Down_the_Line_
09-05-2009, 08:22 AM
leave it behind is a song to forget what some old friend did that betrayed you and now your really pissed up at him

All I Want

DMelges
09-05-2009, 08:40 AM
All I Want is about freedom. Not wanting to be controlled or told what to do by anyone. It's my life and I'll do whatever I want with it.

Half-Truism

Rutegard
09-05-2009, 11:34 AM
tells me how stupid mankind is and how we r going to kill ourselves and how we dont take care and never learn with the good principles and greater goods

million miles away

tayluhhx3
09-05-2009, 03:45 PM
it's about being so far away from the people/things that you care about most. or just being homesick.

Race Against Myself

RageAndLov
09-05-2009, 04:33 PM
it's about being so far away from the people/things that you care about most. or just being homesick.

Race Against Myself

For me, it's about trying to overcome yourself or doing something better than your last effort, and realising that's not so easy.

Half-Truism

-Samantha-
09-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Half Truism -

For me this song means Freeing yourself from whatever it is that hurt you, or whatever, and getting out there and liberating yourself and it pretty much says to me that you have to let it go and move on and just making the most of what you have, and shit.

Original Prankster

dexter12296566
09-05-2009, 06:17 PM
These threads confuse me after time!