PDA

View Full Version : the offspring legends

darkness-ends
09-06-2009, 04:05 AM
i think the offspring are legendary they should be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame like ac dc but the offspring is way better then ac dc if ya wana talk to me email me at el_pato4@hotmail.com im a thirteen year old sexy teen with black hair long fringe and green eyes i am emo/goth and yea hope to talk soon especially with the ladies

holland25
09-06-2009, 04:07 AM
im a thirteen year old sexy teen with black hair long fringe and green eyes i am emo/goth and yea hope to talk soon especially with the ladies

im a thirteen year old sexy teen with black hair long fringe and green eyes i am emo/goth and yea hope to talk soon especially with the ladies

Where's renato when you need him?

Rooster
09-06-2009, 04:27 AM
Where's renato when you need him?

Win. Epic win. Actually, it's more than epic - it's undescribably epic. This is bigger win than when Obama won the elections.

Seriously, it's this big: -> insanely amazing astronomical epic biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig black space <-

ad8
09-06-2009, 06:46 AM
i think the offspring are legendary they should be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame like ac dc but the offspring is way better then ac dc if ya wana talk to me email me at el_pato4@hotmail.com im a thirteen year old sexy teen with black hair long fringe and green eyes i am emo/goth and yea hope to talk soon especially with the ladies

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gold:D

Rooster
09-06-2009, 07:02 AM

No, but they tossed out guitar picks to the crowd, with offspring-ish artwork on it.

Blitz!
09-06-2009, 08:06 AM

Try Match.com :rolleyes:

Alex101
09-06-2009, 08:09 AM
They should definitely be induced to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I voted yes for them on this website:

http://www.futurerocklegends.com/artist.php?artist_id=The_Offspring

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
09-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Seriously, it's this big: -> insanely amazing astronomical epic biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig black space <-

that's what she said

bouncingcoles
09-06-2009, 12:19 PM
they tossed out guitar picks to the crowd, with offspring-ish artwork on it.

Skulldexter11
09-06-2009, 04:52 PM
they tossed out guitar picks to the crowd, with offspring-ish artwork on it.

No, that memes already been used...404'd!

Ninty Man
09-06-2009, 07:18 PM
They should definitely be induced to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I voted yes for them on this website:

MMM... we should follow this.

Our opinion counts at all?

Little_Miss_1565
09-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Bands are eligible for induction to the hall of fame 25 years after their first record came out. S/T is 20 years old this year (omg).

SelfEsteem94
09-07-2009, 12:09 AM
el_pato4@hotmail.com im a thirteen year old sexy teen with black hair long fringe and green eyes i am emo/goth and yea hope to talk soon especially with the ladies
haha,
i almost pissed myself.
xD

BKDH_1984
09-19-2009, 09:51 PM

This .

dav0147
09-22-2009, 01:48 PM

i approve of this message

Llamas
09-22-2009, 02:17 PM
This thread is great. I don't care about the hall of fame, but using the Offspring bbs as a dating site... excellent.

I got the feeling the original poster is a guy, though, so I don't think renato would've been interested. :(

offsrx
09-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Did you guys vote?
Why is there so small number of votes, and why ppl think that offspring will not be Rock Legends? I, mean, Green Day have 69 % of chances, and Offspring 11%.

Llamas
09-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Did you guys vote?
Why is there so small number of votes, and why ppl think that offspring will not be Rock Legends? I, mean, Green Day have 69 % of chances, and Offspring 11%.

While I like the Offspring more personally, Green Day has seen considerably more success than the Offspring, especially due to American Idiot... that means they probably have more fans to vote for them.

The_BlackSwordsman
09-22-2009, 06:09 PM
(>'__')> .... <3 this thread.

dexter12296566
09-22-2009, 06:13 PM
they should definitely be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame if they arent it isnt fair. how come the jonas brothers get in but the most amazing band in the world doesnt? the world is a cruel place

Llamas
09-22-2009, 06:34 PM
the jonas brothers get in

No they didn't. They can't. Read 1565's post. In another thread you said you wanted advice for how to fit in more here - here's a tip: don't make things up that aren't true. You've done this many times.

KHWHD
09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
No they didn't. They can't. Read 1565's post. In another thread you said you wanted advice for how to fit in more here - here's a tip: don't make things up that aren't true. You've done this many times.

Speaking of which - where's that Denial, Revisited video that was recorded when The Offspring sang it live? :D :D :D

nancyoff
09-22-2009, 07:18 PM
They definitely be induced to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I'll vote for them on this website:

http://www.futurerocklegends.com/art...=The_Offspring
;)

KHWHD
09-22-2009, 07:21 PM
They definitely be induced to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I'll vote for them on this website:

http://www.futurerocklegends.com/art...=The_Offspring
;)

The Offspring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eligible in: 2013 (The 2014 Induction Ceremony)

The Offspring @ Wikipedia

The Offspring Videos

The Offspring have made a good living by writing about teenage angst in suburban Southern California for the last couple of decades. Critical acclaim has been hard to come by, so it's doubtful they'll have much more than an outside shot at future induction.

Lovely. :rolleyes:

BKDH_1984
09-22-2009, 08:31 PM
The Offspring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eligible in: 2013 (The 2014 Induction Ceremony)

The Offspring @ Wikipedia

The Offspring Videos

The Offspring have made a good living by writing about teenage angst in suburban Southern California for the last couple of decades. Critical acclaim has been hard to come by, so it's doubtful they'll have much more than an outside shot at future induction.

Lovely. :rolleyes:

This is QFT. cheers, folks. XD