PDA

View Full Version : [@]Dr. Holland :"fuck you" bbs kids now demand "take me nowhere" live, please!

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Now Dr. Holland "fuck you", can you play Take me "fuck you" nowhere live,please for the rest of the bbs kids and babies "fuck you"?

THE "Fuck you" FAN, Ron "fuck you" Welty in behalf of all the fucked bbs kids here.

DISCLAIMER: To everyone that does not understand that this is a joke - "fuck you". (this is a joke too).

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
09-07-2009, 01:44 PM
no +

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 01:45 PM
no +

what's your problem?

DMelges
09-07-2009, 01:47 PM
They have played Takes Me Nowhere live in Japan last year. But they should play it more often for sure. :)

dff_punk
09-07-2009, 01:48 PM
It's called TakeS Me Nowhere. :p

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 01:48 PM
They have played Takes Me Nowhere live in Japan last year. But they should play it more often for sure. :)

they had played LRod too in Japan and Australia, I guess. But there isn't any video of that.

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 01:49 PM

yes, my bad.
I'm sorry.

m.offspring.r
09-07-2009, 01:56 PM
why "Nothing From Something" or "Leave It behind" ooorrrr "Amazed"?

09-07-2009, 01:59 PM

that was my problem
take me nowhere sounds like a ballad. and it would sound gay if he sang it to you:)

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Not to be a party pooper, but I think the way to do this would be is first set up a list of "semi reasonable songs".. that they have played before, and then maybe put it to an open vote of real bbs members, and then start campaigning for it with pix and stuff like lightning rod around january.

Takes me nowhere would be one of my favorites for sure, but I think if it's going to be a "bbs kids" efforts we should really put it to a vote and whatever wins we should all get behind it. Or people can start their own campaigns like iGustavo did :)

09-07-2009, 02:01 PM
if we start our own campaign it would be very hard to accomplish something, if anything.
i say we unite and pick a rare song

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Not to be a party pooper, but I think the way to do this would be is first set up a list of "semi reasonable songs".. that they have played before, and then maybe put it to an open vote of real bbs members, and then start campaigning for it with pix and stuff like lightning rod around january.

Takes me nowhere would be one of my favorites for sure, but I think if it's going to be a "bbs kids" efforts we should really put it to a vote and whatever wins we should all get behind it. Or people can start their own campaigns like iGustavo did :)

that's really fine. But I just wanted to piss off Dr. Holland and his "fuck you bbs kids". But that's a good idea.

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 02:12 PM
that's really fine. But I just wanted to piss off Dr. Holland and his "fuck you bbs kids". But that's a good idea.

btw have u heard this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOeEJmiJdww&feature=related

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 02:14 PM
btw have u heard this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOeEJmiJdww&feature=related

yes man, but it sucks and it's not a video. But you can decide the song, I just want to be the troublemaker (weezer's reference ;)) here...

Jojan
09-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Greg's the one who makes theese decisions. /thread

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 02:18 PM

yes. And he can speak!

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 02:21 PM

Actually to be honest I was told by everyone I needed to convince Dexter for Lightning Rod.. and if you look at the video, he made the call on stage.. His guitar was brought out for the next song, and he had it sent back, and the song was on the setlist with a ? next to it.

I asked Greg in Berlin if he still arranges the songs and setlists and he said for the most part and then gave Dexter a dirty look in a funny way and said "unless SOMEONE butts in" well he didn't use those words but something like that and they all laughed :)

So I think it's like Greg kind of does the majority of it, and then Dexter will make some tweaks sometimes. I'm not sure really.

RageAndLov
09-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Actually to be honest I was told by everyone I needed to convince Dexter for Lightning Rod.. and if you look at the video, he made the call on stage.. His guitar was brought out for the next song, and he had it sent back, and the song was on the setlist with a ? next to it.

I asked Greg in Berlin if he still arranges the songs and setlists and he said for the most part and then gave Dexter a dirty look in a funny way and said "unless SOMEONE butts in" well he didn't use those words but something like that and they all laughed :)

So I think it's like Greg kind of does the majority of it, and then Dexter will make some tweaks sometimes. I'm not sure really.

So you're saying Greg is in the charge of the set-lists? :p
Greg: "... and this song and that song."
Dexter: "May I say something?"
Greg: "NO! You do what you're told, okay?"

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 02:25 PM

for dummies: GREG bakes the cake, Dexter poops the cherry on the top.

Oxygene
09-07-2009, 02:29 PM
So you're saying Greg is in the charge of the set-lists? :p
Greg: "... and this song and that song."
Dexter: "May I say something?"
Greg: "NO! You do what you're told, okay?"

I'm just taking a stab in the dark but the way I understood it, it's kind of Greg who will arrange the songs.. if you look at their setlist they are in blocks usually. So I'm sure they decide together what good openers are, like YGGFK or SIFU on this tour, and then the last song is kind of given which is Self Esteem everywhere but in Japan.. and then I'm guessing Greg will go, OK COAP, Bad Habit after the openers. Then we put in something different. Then we do the accustic bits then intermission then bla bla bla. And Dexter will be like "Ok tonight the "something different" is million miles away, or lightning rod, or you know what happened to you
or whatever.

Ya know? But I maybe wrong..

holland25
09-07-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm just taking a stab in the dark but the way I understood it, it's kind of Greg who will arrange the songs.. if you look at their setlist they are in blocks usually. So I'm sure they decide together what good openers are, like YGGFK or SIFU on this tour, and then the last song is kind of given which is Self Esteem everywhere but in Japan.. and then I'm guessing Greg will go, OK COAP, Bad Habit after the openers. Then we put in something different. Then we do the accustic bits then intermission then bla bla bla. And Dexter will be like "Ok tonight the "something different" is million miles away, or lightning rod, or you know what happened to you
or whatever.

Yes, this is exactly how I imagined it to be.

Gustavo
09-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Well, I don't want to be a party pooper, but I think that if we're to ask another song, it should definitely be "A Lot Like Me", considering that it was played in Texas this year, and once again, no video or audio of it.
As far as I could see, "A Lot Like Me" is some people's favorite RAFRAG song, and I believe that it'd be a good choice. But, hey, I'm already thankful enough to the band because they played Lightning Rod!
But I totally understand you guys' position and I totally would support you guys if you went ahead and started a campaign for Takes Me Nowher, but in case some of you don't know, there is an audio of it and it's available out there, I think that it even was posted in this thread.

Tomasisko
09-07-2009, 03:03 PM
well, people have different tastes. I wanna hear Forever and a Day or Da Hui

edit: or even One Fine Day

09-07-2009, 03:03 PM
have they ever played one fine day or all along

cuz my idea is campaigning for old songs that have been rarely played

Tomasisko
09-07-2009, 03:05 PM
have they ever played one fine day or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvk_tg5__Ms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4TNX8AR-mI

RageAndLov
09-07-2009, 03:09 PM
well, people have different tastes. I wanna hear Forever and a Day or Da Hui

I agree. A song from Ignition or Da Hui.
Get It Right was often played in the earlier days. Perhaps that is a song to ask for?

cool 2 hate 681
09-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I agree. A song from Ignition or Da Hui.
Get It Right was often played in the earlier days. Perhaps that is a song to ask for?

yes i would love to hear get it right one more time

09-07-2009, 03:13 PM
has end of the line or hypodermic been played before

cool 2 hate 681
09-07-2009, 03:15 PM

i don't think they have been played

Gustavo
09-07-2009, 03:17 PM

Not sure about Hypodermic. But I'm pretty sure The End of The Line has never been played before, and, as some of you may know, it's my favorite song ever (LR is my second), and I fuckin' would blow in amazement if they played it, but, unfortunately, I don't think it's a song they're very likely to play, as far as we know, they have never played it, right? Therefore, there must be a reason they don't want to play it.
I think that one of the reasons that the campaign did work out and they ended up playing Lightning Rod is that they had already played it twice before the campaign and all the bbsers' effort.

RageAndLov
09-07-2009, 03:18 PM
yes i would love to hear get it right one more time

It's like one of the greatest songs to play live!

Dexter_italy
09-07-2009, 03:21 PM
We shoul totally make a poll where everyone can vote 1 time (or maybe 1song for each album), and then support the song wich wins, or the first 3.... it isn't impossible to prepare 3 "rare" songs for the next time (after australia) they'll hit the stage. As we saw for the warped tour they can rehearse old songs too.

My vote would go to one between:
Crossroads, Nothing from something, something to believe in, change the world, no brakes, all along, never gonna find me, let's hear it from the rock bottom.:D

cool 2 hate 681
09-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Crossroads, Nothing from something, something to believe in, change the world, no brakes, all along, never gonna find me, let's hear it from the rock bottom.:D

but change the world, no brakes and never gonna find me have never been played live

09-07-2009, 03:26 PM
We shoul totally make a poll where everyone can vote 1 time (or maybe 1song for each album), and then support the song wich wins, or the first 3.... it isn't impossible to prepare 3 "rare" songs for the next time (after australia) they'll hit the stage. As we saw for the warped tour they can rehearse old songs too.

i vote never gonna find me, let's hear it for rock bottom, or no brakes

but change the world, no brakes and never gonna find me have never been played live
i think that's the point.

Gustavo
09-07-2009, 03:27 PM

If we are going to do that, I'm going to stick with A Lot Like Me, and I'm pretty sure that there are some users who are very likely to join me. And that is one of the songs that they are likely to play, as well... I'm not going to repeat myself and say what I said in my last post, but go to the last page and check my other post.

Dexter_italy
09-07-2009, 03:31 PM
If we are going to do that, I'm going to stick with A Lot Like Me, and I'm pretty sure that there are some users who are very likely to join me. And that is one of the songs that they are likely to play, as well... I'm not going to repeat myself and say what I said in my last post, but go to the last page and check my other post.

I've read it. We all have different songs we love, it's obvious, I'd like to ears every song they rarely play, the only thing I think is that as it has been said, if we're going to make a poll, then we should try hard with that song, even if it's not the one we really wanted.

Tomasisko
09-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Yes, I forgot Get It Right. I think it is possible they will play this song. (if they wanna listen to our wishes). They used to play it in the 90's.

In Slovakia, they said they often think back about small concerts that they played. Now they wanna recall it back, therefore they played in Barcelona and Zagreb for 1500-2000 people. They love their old times, so they can play their old songs too :)

m.offspring.r
09-07-2009, 03:43 PM
why didn't play "Beheaded"? I think they play in France, but this song is awesome!!

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 04:42 PM
My vote goes to pretty fly. Such a great song left in Dexter's carnival costumes closet alone. And away from the celestial light.

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 04:45 PM
For real:

Takes me Nowhere
DUI
Amazed

Start the Polls!

offspring_freak_3
09-07-2009, 04:54 PM

me, me! I'm one of those persons. I'm all the way with ya baby :p
A Lot like me FTW!

09-07-2009, 04:55 PM
For real:

Takes me Nowhere
The End Of The Line
Never Gonna Find Me
You're The One That I Want (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLfseX5ijyE)

Start the Polls!

fixed. the last one oughta give greg k. some funky ass work to do

RonWelty
09-07-2009, 04:58 PM
fixed. the last one oughta give greg k. some funky ass work to do

He likes that one.

Little_Miss_1565
09-07-2009, 08:31 PM
they had played LRod too in Japan and Australia, I guess. But there isn't any video of that.

There's video of when they played it in Japan.

I don't think it's a good idea to immediately follow this with more requests for songs. Give it some time at the very least!

No one is deserving this "fuck you" more than you with this statement. Jesus fucking christ. You couldn't tell from his tone of voice that he was joking?

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Guys,

Let's be courtious and ask for songs the band would like to play live.. If I could choose a rare song, that they would play it would be a tough one, but I'd probably opt for DUI. I love the 3 solos, the chorus is great the lyrics are awesome, the energy is fantastic! But I get the feeling they wouldn't like to play it live.. I think sticking to songs they have played is the way to go, but it's up to you, I'm just suggesting.

holland25
09-08-2009, 12:30 AM

http://offspringbootlegs.info/downloads/index.php?dir=video/Live/1993-09-08%20-%20Opera%20House%2CToronto%2C%20ON/

Track no. 8

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 12:35 AM

I don't think it's a good idea to immediately follow this with more requests for songs. Give it some time at the very least!

good thinking batman! how about till next year :D

MAXTER
09-08-2009, 12:59 AM
My 3 choice are:

A LOT LIKE ME
D.U.I.
MISSION FROM GOD (sorry but this one is very rare!!!) and i would like to hear it live

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 01:41 AM
There's video of when they played it in Japan.

No one is deserving this "fuck you" more than you with this statement. Jesus fucking christ. You couldn't tell from his tone of voice that he was joking?
and you can't tell by the huge repetition of "fuck you" that i am joking? Like most of the times. There's some rule here where I cannot joke? Do you really think I would for real say that? I'm not stupid and I don't to get banned.
I cannot stop disliking u. I would like but I just can't.

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 01:58 AM
and you can't tell by the huge repetition of "fuck you" that i am joking? Like most of the times. There's some rule here where I cannot joke? Do you really think I would for real say that? I'm not stupid and I don't to get banned.
I cannot stop disliking u. I would like but I just can't.

Dude, to be fair, it's kind of hard to tell when you are kidding about cretain things... it's the same way for me.

You've made the mistake with the meaning of life video when I was teasing in a joking way and you thought I was seriously abusing you. I am not blaming you or saying you are stupid, I am just asking you to allow others to make the same mistake you made.. that's all, we're all human. I think that's fair right?

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Dude, to be fair, it's kind of hard to tell when you are kidding about cretain things... it's the same way for me.

You've made the mistake with the meaning of life video when I was teasing in a joking way and you thought I was seriously abusing you. I am not blaming you or saying you are stupid, I am just asking you to allow others to make the same mistake you made.. that's all, we're all human. I think that's fair right?

yes, you're right. But I think that I would have to be really stupid and crazy to post "Dr. Holland "fuck yoU", we "fuck you"bbs kids etc" if not as a joke, and not expect LM1565 to ban me. And it would be rude to the band..

SMASHedTHEignition
09-08-2009, 02:10 AM
i have a mp3 of takes me nowhere live if use want it?

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Thanks. I have it too. It has lame quality, thanks again.

It does not have to be Takes me Nowhere. Start the polls and the popular vote will decide which one.

PS: your signature isn't updated. Even Obama has Lightning Rod live now.

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 02:18 AM
yes, you're right. But I think that I would have to be really stupid and crazy to post "Dr. Holland "fuck yoU", we "fuck you"bbs kids etc" if not as a joke, and not expect LM1565 to ban me. And it would be rude to the band..

be that as it may, cut her some slack.. she's cut you slack too.

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 02:21 AM
be that as it may, cut her some slack.. she's cut you slack too.

ok monsieur.

CuriositY: Have you ever heard of Miklos Feher?

holland25
09-08-2009, 02:22 AM
He's the football player that died in 2004, isn't he?

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 02:23 AM
He's the football player that died in 2004, isn't he?

that was fucking horifying that picture of him falling to the ground dead with his dead eyes glaring into the camera... ugg.. it still haunts me

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 02:27 AM
yes it was a player from Hungary(that's why I asked oxygene) and it played on my favourite soccer team(portuguese one) when he died.

But you have to check out his sister...really cute. ORSI FEHER.

The Search Button
09-08-2009, 03:20 AM
I think people should really take a deep long breath before starting another campaign.

The band has been kind enough to play a song we requested, but they may not feel inclined to do it again that soon.

They are the ones who still run the business you know, and they won't be able to please every single request the different fans might have.

Having said that, play Hopeless!!!1!

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 03:26 AM
yeah that's why I said next year...

Bejka
09-08-2009, 03:27 AM
Now Dr. Holland "fuck you", can you play Take me "fuck you" nowhere live,please for the rest of the bbs kids and babies "fuck you"?

THE "Fuck you" FAN, Ron "fuck you" Welty in behalf of all the fucked bbs kids here.

LOL yeah he use "fuck you" very often... :confused:

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 03:59 AM
LOL yeah he use "fuck you" very often... :confused:

finally someone understood the meaning of the joke. merci.

Llamas
09-08-2009, 03:59 AM
Don't worry, LM and Oxy, without help, this is never going to get organized into something concentrated that'll make a difference before next year :P And the Offspring will never pay attention to it if people aren't working toward the same song. So far, there are just a ton of people in here saying which songs they want... nobody's agreeing, nobody cares what other people want. It's actually kind of sad. So I don't think the Offspring will be bugged until next year, anyway, for anything real. :)

And RonWelty, I didn't know that post was a joke, either. It seemed incredibly rude to me. Don't get mad at people for not realizing you're joking, because it's not as obvious as you think.

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 04:15 AM
Don't worry, LM and Oxy, without help, this is never going to get organized into something concentrated that'll make a difference before next year :P And the Offspring will never pay attention to it if people aren't working toward the same song. So far, there are just a ton of people in here saying which songs they want... nobody's agreeing, nobody cares what other people want. It's actually kind of sad. So I don't think the Offspring will be bugged until next year, anyway, for anything real. :)

And RonWelty, I didn't know that post was a joke, either. It seemed incredibly rude to me. Don't get mad at people for not realizing you're joking, because it's not as obvious as you think.
thanks for your support.

Llamas
09-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Oh I'll be willing to support it after people wait a while, and give the band some time to relax. But right now is too early, and it's not my fault that most of the people in this thread are being selfish.

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 04:25 AM
Oh I'll be willing to support it after people wait a while, and give the band some time to relax. But right now is too early, and it's not my fault that most of the people in this thread are being selfish.

that's not being selfish...everybody has his/hers personal tastes. The best way would be doing a poll with 10/15 options. Of course, it would take a while until they notice and play (we hope) that selected song.
I still believe and think that they should do a club gig in Europe, one in South America, one or two during US/CANADIAN tour and one in Asia just for board fans(we pay the ticket DON'T WORRY DEXTER) with songs that We ("fuck you" bbs kids) most like, during the "proper tour dates".

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 04:31 AM
that's not being selfish...everybody has his/hers personal tastes. The best way would be doing a poll with 10/15 options. Of course, it would take a while until they notice and play (we hope) that selected song.
I still believe and think that they should do a club gig in Europe, one in South America, one or two during US/CANADIAN tour and one in Asia just for board fans(we pay the ticket DON'T WORRY DEXTER) with songs that We ("fuck you" bbs kids) most like, during the "proper tour dates".

yeah you'd get about 4 fans showing up...

They offered such a gig about 10 years ago in Cologne.. it would've been 3 people from Cologne plus me :) Never happened...

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 04:37 AM
yeah you'd get about 4 fans showing up...

They offered such a gig about 10 years ago in Cologne.. it would've been 3 people from Cologne plus me :) Never happened...

are you fucking kidding me? FUCK! STUPID PEOPLE! I would die for one of those.

EDIT: in 1999 few people had internet... maybe it was the main reason...and there weren't any low cost airline I guess...

Little_Miss_1565
09-08-2009, 07:08 AM

FYI, "stupid and crazy" would fit right in with my experiences of you. I'm glad to find out you're joking, though, and would advise you to be a little more obvious with things like that.

RageAndLov
09-08-2009, 08:55 AM
I agree with some of you that we should wait untill we request another song.
If not, we would be like the homeless asking for change in that South Park episode. In other words, we would kind of show unappriciation if we immediately asked for another song.
When the time comes for requesting a song, we must all go for one song together in a way that it is understandable for the band that the BBS kids want that song, just like how we did with Lightning Rod.
How to choose this one song will not be easy, but I suggest perhaps a song that have been played live before, but not in this decade, like a song from S/T or Ignition. B-sides are just too rare to be played at concerts I think.
Anyway, it's not time to decide that quite yet. Let's just be happy we got Lightning Rod for now :)

Bejka
09-08-2009, 09:21 AM
are you fucking kidding me? FUCK! STUPID PEOPLE! I would die for one of those.

EDIT: in 1999 few people had internet... maybe it was the main reason...and there weren't any low cost airline I guess...

Exactly, you are right. It would be amazing now!!! And much easier and 100% great. Planes are cheap now, everyone has internet and it's much much easier to travel around Europe now. Soooooooo? :D Come on! Let's do it!!!

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 11:18 AM
FYI, "stupid and crazy" would fit right in with my experiences of you. I'm glad to find out you're joking, though, and would advise you to be a little more obvious with things like that.

there's no way in hell you will stop to knock (with) me?!

Free?
09-08-2009, 12:19 PM
When you demand you don't say "please".
It's not ""fuck you" bbs kids", just "bbs kids".
What is worse: "Dr. Holland" or "Sexy Dexy"?

If you're really up to following Gustavo's path of trying to get a rare song played live, then at do it politely, so far it looks more like you're trying to "butt in".

dff_punk
09-08-2009, 12:20 PM

If you're really up to following Gustavo's path of trying to get a rare song played live, then at do it politely, so far it looks more like you're trying to "butt in".

Thisthisthisthis. 200%.

m.offspring.r
09-08-2009, 12:29 PM

I think is "sexy Dexy"

Harleyquiiinn
09-08-2009, 12:32 PM
I think is "sexy Dexy"

Dr Holland sounds like it could be the name of a vilain in a 70s american movie.

Sexy Dexy makes me think of Roger Rabbit for some reason.

Little_Miss_1565
09-08-2009, 12:34 PM
there's no way in hell you will stop to knock (with) me?!

Depends, can you react to anything anyone ever does in a manner that fits the situation, instead of blowing the whole thing out of proportion? Can't you just say something normal instead of trying so desperately hard for a laugh that you end up just sounding rude and insulting?

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Depends, can you react to anything anyone ever does in a manner that fits the situation, instead of blowing the whole thing out of proportion? Can't you just say something normal instead of trying so desperately hard for a laugh that you end up just sounding rude and insulting?
I will not discuss COMEDY with you.

I just wonder that is always you and your gang and all this guys from Slovakia that are trying to hit me. Are you afraid of me?
Ask Oxygene, he told me that I was quiet.

Can't you understand why there are " " together with the "fuck you" ?

I could spent the whole night here arguing with you but I promised myself to stop it. It's very sad if what this band like is having fans that say "yes" to everything they say and (bbs users) that just post here to express authority or to get themselves in a fight. If you show me where and when I broke the Board's Law I will apologize and accept the punishment, If not, Back off! please.

And if you have a problem with me, PM me. THat's what you said that I should do. It's nice to not do what you say is the right thing do?

dff_punk
09-08-2009, 01:06 PM
I just wonder that is always you and your gang and all this guys from Slovakia that are trying to hit me. .

Where is someone from us trying to "hit you"?

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Where is someone from us trying to "hit you"?

Search for youself.
As I said, I'm done with fighting in this forum.

Little_Miss_1565
09-08-2009, 01:22 PM
I will not discuss COMEDY with you.

I just wonder that is always you and your gang and all this guys from Slovakia that are trying to hit me. Are you afraid of me?
Ask Oxygene, he told me that I was quiet.

Can't you understand why there are " " together with the "fuck you" ?

I could spent the whole night here arguing with you but I promised myself to stop it. It's very sad if what this band like is having fans that say "yes" to everything they say and (bbs users) that just post here to express authority or to get themselves in a fight. If you show me where and when I broke the Board's Law I will apologize and accept the punishment, If not, Back off! please.

And if you have a problem with me, PM me. THat's what you said that I should do. It's nice to not do what you say is the right thing do?

I've already learned my lesson about PMing with you. With no one watching you say the most awful things.

The band shouldn't have to ask for people to not be douchebags to them. Being a douche to them breaks that rule. It sounded like you were being a douche to them. As for your use of quotation marks, there are plenty of non-native English speakers who don't use them correctly to begin with on these forums.

What gang and what do I have to do with anyone from Slovakia? (Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. I don't care who you think I have in my "army.") Again, this isn't a big deal. I already said I am relieved to find out you're joking and would advise you to be more obvious about it in the future, because your reputation for being needlessly aggressive preceeds everything you say.

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 01:28 PM
I've already learned my lesson about PMing with you. With no one watching you say the most awful things.

The band shouldn't have to ask for people to not be douchebags to them. Being a douche to them breaks that rule. It sounded like you were being a douche to them. As for your use of quotation marks, there are plenty of non-native English speakers who don't use them correctly to begin with on these forums.

What gang and what do I have to do with anyone from Slovakia? (Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. I don't care who you think I have in my "army.") Again, this isn't a big deal. I already said I am relieved to find out you're joking and would advise you to be more obvious about it in the future, because your reputation for being needlessly aggressive preceeds everything you say.
I love all these lies you try to stick here.
Well if that's my reputation and if it preceeds everything I say, I'm okay. Your's of being an opressor and do acephalous decisions not also preceeds what you say but clearly define you. But that's my honest and humble opinion.

Little_Miss_1565
09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
I love all these lies you try to stick here.
Well if that's my reputation and if it preceeds everything I say, I'm okay. Your's of being an opressor and do acephalous decisions not also preceeds what you say but clearly define you. But that's my honest and humble opinion.

Nothing humble about it, though I don't doubt its honesty. Unfortunately I'm here to do a job that many people, exemplified by yourself, don't care for. I don't have the time in the day to worry about this.

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Nothing humble about it, though I don't doubt its honesty. Unfortunately I'm here to do a job that many people, exemplified by yourself, don't care for. I don't have the time in the day to worry about this.

You're wrong...

a) I really care about your job. Before "our war"(sorry for this expression) if you look deep, you'll find that I supported in some actions that happened.

cool 2 hate 681
09-08-2009, 01:53 PM

this makes me think of when i always see bad religion fans constantly call greg graffin "professor graffin"

RonWelty
09-08-2009, 01:57 PM
this makes me think of when i always see bad religion fans constantly call greg graffin "professor graffin"

Just because I'm tired of reading people saying stupid things...

If you read one recent interview of Mr. Dexter Holland You'll see that when the reporter asked him if he wants to finish his PhD he said that he wants to be called Dr. Holland during Tour. it's a joke, I suppose.

Well, 8th August of 2009 I said "Hi Dr. Holland" dressed with a provocative smile (as a joke) and the response I got from him was "Hi ... oooooooooooooh"

That's it. End of story.

Rutegard
09-08-2009, 02:03 PM
but r we really discussing the "Dr" part or the big messy fucked up misperceptions that this thread might cause to those regular users, but mainly, to the new ones?

Llamas
09-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Just because I'm tired of reading people saying stupid things...

If you read one recent interview of Mr. Dexter Holland You'll see that when the reporter asked him if he wants to finish his PhD he said that he wants to be called Dr. Holland during Tour. it's a joke, I suppose.

Well, 8th August of 2009 I said "Hi Dr. Holland" dressed with a provocative smile (as a joke) and the response I got from him was "Hi ... oooooooooooooh"

That's it. End of story.

That's honestly pretty funny :)

And even without this story, I think it's pretty stupid that people were getting upset about him saying Dr. Holland. I don't see how that's remotely annoying or rude... and it's really not comparable to "Sexy Dexy" (sorry, Free?).

Harleyquiiinn
09-08-2009, 02:10 PM
That's honestly pretty funny :)

And even without this story, I think it's pretty stupid that people were getting upset about him saying Dr. Holland. I don't see how that's remotely annoying or rude... and it's really not comparable to "Sexy Dexy" (sorry, Free?).

I read this too fast and read "Sexy Free?". I think that's funny. We could make a BBS Community cohesion thing for a while when we all call each other Sexy.. Like Sexy Rony, or Sexy Ruty (I love that one). I'm sure people won't want to argue that much if we call each other "Sexy"...

Yes, I know... I need to go to bed now... :D

dff_punk
09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
But why, Sexy Harley?

Oxygene
09-08-2009, 11:19 PM
I read this too fast and read "Sexy Free?". I think that's funny. We could make a BBS Community cohesion thing for a while when we all call each other Sexy.. Like Sexy Rony, or Sexy Ruty (I love that one). I'm sure people won't want to argue that much if we call each other "Sexy"...

Yes, I know... I need to go to bed now... :D

that would be pretty openand shut... Sexy Oxy just works sooo great :cool:

NotTheOne_NL
09-09-2009, 06:54 AM
http://offspringbootlegs.info/downloads/index.php?dir=video/Live/1993-09-08%20-%20Opera%20House%2CToronto%2C%20ON/

Track no. 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wYHIYFWXZM