PDA

View Full Version : Have they ever played Never Gonna find me live?

PunksKillEmos
09-07-2009, 06:19 PM
I really dig this song and think it doesn't get enough credit, does anyone know if they have played it live??? I think it would be awesome if they played it together with Lightning Rod lol.

DMelges
09-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Not to my knowledge. But I really want to see that one live... can you imagine them playing NGFM and LR one right after the other ? :eek:

KHWHD
09-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Thad be pretty fucking sweet if they did!!!

Greekoldfan
09-08-2009, 04:50 AM
they didn't but I absolutely agree with shank

_Way_Down_the_Line_
09-08-2009, 09:19 AM
yeah why uh? why? hu? uh?

ConspiracyofMegs
09-08-2009, 02:06 PM
I thought they've played every song live at least once... thought I read that somewhere. :P

offsrx
09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Okay now, what's wrong with you?
There are a dozens of songs that they did never played live(vultures, a lot like me etc..) and now when they played lightning rod, now you want to play NGFM and then to cimbine NGFM and LR?
That's ridicules...
Of course, it would be cool if they would play every song live at least once, but it's their will.. And probably they forget a little those songs that they don't play often, so maybe that's why they don't play NGFM and rest..

dff_punk
09-08-2009, 05:21 PM
People, keep in mind, The Offspring are not jukeboxes.

RageAndLov
09-08-2009, 05:27 PM

I agree, but Never Gonna Find Me is a kick ass song. One of the best on Splinter.

Gustavo
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM

This, this, this, this.

I do think it'd be cool to ask another song eventually (That in my opinin should be "A Lot Like Me"), but, come on, guys! It's not like you ask and they play, it took us approximately 1 year to get them to play LR, and it was just so fuckin' awesome and kind of them to do that, we should be thanking the band for doing such an awesome thing and not keep asking them instead. (I'm not saying that it's bad to ask them to play songs, I think that by now you all would know that, wouldn't you? :rolleyes: )
But to be real honest with you guys, I just still get fuckin' amazed by how awesome they were to play the song, and as I said, we should be thanking them, let's decide wisely which song we are going to ask next and let's give them some time, what do you guys think?

PunksKillEmos
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
This, this, this, this.

I do think it'd be cool to ask another song eventually (That in my opinin should be "A Lot Like Me"), but, come on, guys! It's not like you ask and they play, it took us approximately 1 year to get them to play LR, and it was just so fuckin' awesome and kind of them to do that, we should be thanking the band for doing such an awesome thing and not keep asking them instead. (I'm not saying that it's bad to ask them to play songs, I think that by now you all would know that, wouldn't you? :rolleyes: )
But to be real honest with you guys, I just still get fuckin' amazed by how awesome they were to play the song, and as I said, we should be thanking them, let's decide wisely which song we are going to ask next and let's give them some time, what do you guys think?

Yeah good point

The_BlackSwordsman
09-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Holy Fuck! They played Lightning Rod live! I'm going to YouTube right now! Thank you thread! XD

bouncingcoles
09-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Okay now, what's wrong with you?
There are a dozens of songs that they did never played live(vultures, a lot like me etc..) and now when they played lightning rod, now you want to play NGFM and then to cimbine NGFM and LR?
That's ridicules...
Of course, it would be cool if they would play every song live at least once, but it's their will.. And probably they forget a little those songs that they don't play often, so maybe that's why they don't play NGFM and rest..

they played a lot like me at one of the first few shows of the US tour.

Greekoldfan
09-09-2009, 07:47 AM
they played a lot like me at one of the first few shows of the US tour.

yeah that's true.they have played all the songs from ignition and rafrag

RageAndLov
09-09-2009, 02:28 PM
yeah that's true.they have played all the songs from ignition and rafrag

They actually have played all the songs from Ignition. It's a very long time ago though.