PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3

Desperado
09-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I don't think I've ever been so dissapointed...This album is straight-up garbage in my opinion. The production is just horrible, so crappy. Thoughts? I don't understand how Jay could have fucked up so badly...I'm upset now.

Little_Miss_1565
09-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Ob4cl2 >>> bp3

Autonomist
09-16-2009, 11:06 PM
I've never been a Jay-Z fan (though The Blueprint is admittedly great) but I'll probably get around to checking this one out sooner or later. The tracks I've heard so far show some promise... Alicia Keys and Rihanna both bring great hooks on their respective tracks, completely upstaging Hov, and I'm probably a bigger fan of the concept of D.O.A. then the song itself but it does make me interested to hear more.

Llamas
09-17-2009, 07:15 AM
This is average for Jay Z. It's better than Kingdom Come... it's better than Blueprint 2... it's better than Vol 2. I think it's on par with vol 3 and dynasty.
I've never been a fan of rap albums that have too much "featuring" stuff, and this one majorly does. It's like 10 of 17 songs have featured artists? I bought this album to hear Jay, right? Irritating. I also prefer when he raps about really personal stuff, like on Black album, Reasonable Doubt, and Blueprint. I'd rather listen to those plus Vol 1 and even American Gangster...

WebDudette
09-17-2009, 08:50 AM
I really like Run This Town, but Kanye is pretty weak on the song. Rhianna has a pretty fantastic voice. But aside form that, meh. I'll probably just stick with the Black Album.

Autonomist
09-18-2009, 01:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKzGroo4y4

Something kind of cool.