PDA

View Full Version : Noodles journal

Dexter_italy
09-11-2009, 12:27 PM
It would be cool to have a journal from Noodles about this tour, an overall review with the best moments and so on. Since we know they read the bbs i'm just suggesting :D ...

Oxygene
09-11-2009, 12:30 PM
It would be cool to have a journal from Noodles about this tour, an overall review with the best moments and so on. Since we know they read the bbs i'm just suggesting :D ...

I've tried getting them to do it.. infact I was a sneeky fuck and tried to convince Dexter to make him do it.. I didn't have much luck tho, so far :D

Tijs
09-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Hey promised me in Berlin, but I bet he only said that to get rid of me though :p

Oxygene
09-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey promised me in Berlin, but I bet he only said that to get rid of me though :p

did it get rid of you? :)

Zee
09-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Definitely... they were really fun to read. He was very active during Americana and Conspiracy Of One, I still read them from times to times from gregpunk.free.com, hilarious stuff. Like how he ended up into an Estonian whorehouse and what not. :D It was also cool to know his thoughts of the show you went to, this is how he described my city.

"Among other shows that stand out, was the festival in Tornava, Finland, where we played again with Weezer. It was cool to see another band that we know, who were also as far away from home as we were. It was a fun show out in the middle of the woods, up near the arctic circle."

RageAndLov
09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I saw this thread and thought: "Finally! A new journal entry!". Then I was gravely disappointed...

Oxygene
09-11-2009, 05:03 PM
I really liked what he wrote about my band.. that's the biggest achievement of my life. I don't think I'll ever be able to top that unless I cure cancer or someshit...

RonWelty
09-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I really liked what he wrote about my band.. that's the biggest achievement of my life. I don't think I'll ever be able to top that unless I cure cancer or someshit...

What?

Don't steal my biz man!

ZeQuebecois
09-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Ŷeah it would be really nice to see the return journal entries! It's so fun to read, especially Noodle's!
I sometimes read some older entries, but since I joined the boards, not much has been added. It's been quite a long time since we had some news coming personnally from the band ! I would even take a small note written while they are in the train or the plane ! :rolleyes:

dexter12296566
09-11-2009, 08:39 PM
I think Dexter should make a journal. Although Noodles is really cool Dexter is waaaayyyy better.

Dexter_italy
09-12-2009, 02:00 AM
Wow Oxy, I was reading old journals and you were named twice :D cool!

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Wow Oxy, I was reading old journals and you were named twice :D cool!

3 times actually but who is counting right? :D

Edit:
Last night inspired by this thread I started reading through ALL the tour journals:

Make that 4, although not by name here:
" I was talking with a couple fans in the chatroom a little while ago and they were ready to hop a plane to Paris just to hang out and listen to the new record."

That was Mike_911 and me, and maybe some other people who aren't around anymore. We really fucking wanted to go, this was back when if a record did leak it was like headline news on cnn or some shit.

edit2:
5 actually

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 03:12 AM
I think Dexter should make a journal. Although Noodles is really cool Dexter is waaaayyyy better.

How can you say that.. that's like loving one parent or sibling better than the other.. that's wrong. They are completely different people. Both are way cool and awesome.. you can't compare them :p

Bejka
09-12-2009, 04:21 AM

NO he's not.

Harleyquiiinn
09-12-2009, 04:22 AM
How can you say that.. that's like loving one parent or sibling better than the other.. that's wrong. They are completely different people. Both are way cool and awesome.. you can't compare them :p

She's a teenage girl in love. It doesn't have to be rationnal...

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 04:25 AM
NO he's not.

yeah you change sides like charlie sheen changes hookers..

Bejka
09-12-2009, 04:31 AM

it's because I met them for the first time, I saw them in real and I like Noodles, that's it :)

Tijs
09-12-2009, 04:48 AM
did it get rid of you? :)He said it while walking away, so I guess so yeah haha :p

Blitz!
09-12-2009, 10:41 AM

Oh Oxy ... you totally crack me up :p

Yeah, I miss the days we use to get journals from the band ... but I wouldn't mind if it came from any member of band, not specifically Noodles. Some personal insight would be great. Failing that, they can always come back and post here ;)