PDA

View Full Version : Maybe old but...

T_immortal
09-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Doesn't matter if this has been posted, it deserves more views than it has at the moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn2NZ7aK-Uo&feature=related

holland25
09-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Yeah, that's one hell of tha video.

SelfEsteem94
09-12-2009, 01:50 AM
this is pretty kickass,
but im positive its already been posted.

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 03:13 AM
HTF did dexter's hair grow so much in like a year and a half...

did I just make a hair comment? :cool:

randman21
09-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Indeed, you just did. :D

And that's a damn good question. In fact, I'm pretty sure I saw videos from a concert in '93 where it was just as long as when Smash got big, just not in braids. I remember making a comment that he looked like Tony Little.

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 03:20 AM
Indeed, you just did. :D

Looks like you really never should say never huh?

Bejka
09-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Oxy is drunk as well? :eek:

So many drunk people here today!

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Oxy is drunk as well? :eek:

So many drunk people here today!

I had a belgian white beer before I went to sleep last night (thank you pukklepop09), but other than that I'm not drunk!

Bejka
09-12-2009, 04:26 AM
I had a belgian white beer before I went to sleep last night (thank you pukklepop09), but other than that I'm not drunk!

white beer? is it something like a white tea? I am crazy after white tea :D

Tijs
09-12-2009, 04:27 AM
I can't believe someone made a hair-comment about Dexter first, instead of Greg's hair. I mean.. come on that's just an open door.

Dragnet
09-12-2009, 04:27 AM
I think it's older than 92, isn't it?

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 04:29 AM

it's made of wheat, that's what makes it different.. it's really good.
I can't believe someone made a hair-comment about Dexter first, instead of Greg's hair. I mean.. come on that's just an open door.
What can I say.. Greg's hair in the vide and his badass metallica style from back in the day has been done to death. However how fast Dexter's hair grew hasn't :cool:

I think it's older than 92, isn't it?
what makes u say that?

Dragnet
09-12-2009, 04:39 AM
The guy from youtube seems to be the producer of the video so he probably knows best, I just thought in the booklet of ignition Dexter has much longer hair and they are under contract to Epitaph, yet they play such a small show.
But I'm really not sure at all.

KHWHD
09-12-2009, 06:25 AM
Great video, but yeah it was posted a couple months ago.

Hammerhead_
09-12-2009, 08:33 AM
I cant believe it :eek: Is this Greg :| ?

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 08:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CfV1qWPUo0&feature=related

Originally What Are We Heading For. Now Jennifer Lost The War

~|Vredina|~
09-12-2009, 08:39 AM
The video is just awesome! After watching it, I started loving this song even more. :)

dexter12296566
09-12-2009, 08:39 AM
i love dex's hair but what is up with greg? it is sooo weird LOL

The_BlackSwordsman
09-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Greg K? Is that you? Holy crap man! I always thought of you as the least crazy of the band, but that hair!:eek:

Oh, youth! XD

Llamas
09-12-2009, 09:06 AM
I had a belgian white beer

Gooooodddd I <3 weissbier! But fyi, though "weiss" translates to "white", it actually just means "wheat" in German/Belgian/whatever. It's confusing as hell, and I used to call it white beer, too... but then I was corrected by a bunch of (naked) Germans and Belgians. But jesus, weissbier is incredible. Which kind did you have? I'm partial to Franziskaner, Hacker-Pschorr, and Edelweiss (yeah they're all Bavarian :P)

And about the video... omg! I'd never seen this! And yes, wowwww to Greg's hair! He's totally one of those quiet pensive dudes who hides his wild crazy side :P I love Dexter's hair like this, though. He looks sooo young :) Would've liked to have seen more of Ron in this vid... It's funny how Noodles looks the same, though, haha.

Oxygene
09-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Gooooodddd I <3 weissbier! But fyi, though "weiss" translates to "white", it actually just means "wheat" in German/Belgian/whatever. It's confusing as hell, and I used to call it white beer, too... but then I was corrected by a bunch of (naked) Germans and Belgians. But jesus, weissbier is incredible. Which kind did you have? I'm partial to Franziskaner, Hacker-Pschorr, and Edelweiss (yeah they're all Bavarian :P)
Actually they called it white beer not me, and it was pukklepop backstage all the band hostesses and catering people spoke perfect English. I had a brand called Grimebergen and you can't buy it in Hungary.. boo fucking hoo. It's reall good

And about the video... omg! I'd never seen this! And yes, wowwww to Greg's hair! He's totally one of those quiet pensive dudes who hides his wild crazy side :P I love Dexter's hair like this, though. He looks sooo young :) Would've liked to have seen more of Ron in this vid... It's funny how Noodles looks the same, though, haha.
Yeah don't tell Noodles :D

Llamas
09-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Actually they called it white beer not me, and it was pukklepop backstage all the band hostesses and catering people spoke perfect English. I had a brand called Grimebergen and you can't buy it in Hungary.. boo fucking hoo. It's reall good

How interesting! I wonder where the difference is... may be a regional thing.

Mmmm weissbier. I haven't seen any weissbier in CZ yet, either. But the beer options are still much better than commercial/popular beer options in the US :)

Noodles doesn't like to be told that he's looked the same for the last 17 years? :D

Harleyquiiinn
09-12-2009, 09:38 AM
How interesting! I wonder where the difference is... may be a regional thing.

Mmmm weissbier. I haven't seen any weissbier in CZ yet, either. But the beer options are still much better than commercial/popular beer options in the US :)

Noodles doesn't like to be told that he's looked the same for the last 17 years? :D

I may have your answer about the white and wheat thing. A white beer is a beer with a bigger proportion of wheat. So everybody's right. Weiss means wheat. But Weiss Beer is usually called White Beer.

I'm with you Oxy, on Grimbergen.

Llamas
09-12-2009, 09:45 AM
I may have your answer about the white and wheat thing. A white beer is a beer with a bigger proportion of wheat. So everybody's right. Weiss means wheat. But Weiss Beer is usually called White Beer.

I'm with you Oxy, on Grimbergen.

If we're talking about German, weiss literally means white, but what I'm saying is that Germans have told me repeatedly that "weissbier" is just wheat beer, and that when they call it "weissbier", it doesn't mean white beer, even though it translates that way.

When you see weizen, or hefeweizen, that literally means wheat... but weiss definitely literally means white. That's why I always did call it white beer until I was corrected.

Harleyquiiinn
09-12-2009, 09:47 AM
If we're talking about German, weiss literally means white, but what I'm saying is that Germans have told me repeatedly that "weissbier" is just wheat beer, and that when they call it "weissbier", it doesn't mean white beer, even though it translates that way.

When you see weizen, or hefeweizen, that literally means wheat... but weiss definitely literally means white. That's why I always did call it white beer until I was corrected.

Ok, I understand that, but what I am saying to you is that what is called "white beer" in general is beer with a bigger proportion of wheat. So that might be the explanation :D

Llamas
09-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Oh okay, well you just said it wrong then:

Weiss means wheat. But Weiss Beer is usually called White Beer.

:) But I know what "weissbier" is a "stronger" wheat beer... we were discussing what the appropriate translation is... some people have told me that it's wrong to call it "white beer" in English because "weissbier" just means "wheat beer". Some people told Oxy it's appropriate to say "white beer" in English. We already get the translation and meaning... I think it must just be a regional thing. In some places they would say "white beer", in others they wouldn't.

Harleyquiiinn
09-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Oh okay, well you just said it wrong then:

:) But I know what "weissbier" is a "stronger" wheat beer... we were discussing what the appropriate translation is... some people have told me that it's wrong to call it "white beer" in English because "weissbier" just means "wheat beer". Some people told Oxy it's appropriate to say "white beer" in English. We already get the translation and meaning... I think it must just be a regional thing. In some places they would say "white beer", in others they wouldn't.

Yes I changed my precedent message... I said "I understood" when I meant "I understand"... anyway lol.