PDA

View Full Version : Post sobre la canción Have you ever

joaco_garcia
09-15-2009, 12:31 PM
No se pierdan este post del blog Punk Rock Song inspirado en la canción Have you ever del disco Americana.

http://punkrocksong.com.ar/have-you-ever-offspring/2982/

bhg_rulz2
09-15-2009, 12:34 PM
No se pierdan este post del blog Punk Rock Song inspirado en la canción Have you ever del disco Americana.

http://punkrocksong.com.ar/have-you-ever-offspring/2982/

que rollo compa, haber, lo voy a checar jaja, es preferible que escribas en inglés, por que luego empiezan a decir que "no spanish" y la chingada, como no saben otra lengua algunos pues jajaj, soy de México loco =)

bhg_rulz2
09-15-2009, 12:39 PM
I really enjoyed the blog, very good described, and yeah, the lyrics of this song are one of the best ever, keep it up dude!

Bejka
09-15-2009, 12:56 PM
bla bla bla bla bla bla... bla bla bla... bla bla

Rutegard
09-15-2009, 01:02 PM
bla bla bla bla bla bla... bla bla bla... bla bla

this guy is new, give him a break :)

yeah, the blog talks about the deep message behind have u ever!
actually, is one of those songs that reaches into u cause everyone during some period time in ones lifetime has experienced that feeling. and as dex said once, it wont go away by the time u get old!

Th3 Offspring
09-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Me encanta el Americana! :)

joaco_garcia
09-16-2009, 08:33 AM
Hello. Yes I am new.

I wrote in spanish because my blog is written in that language. I think is better that way so that the people who doesn't understand spanish doesn´t bother to check it.

Thank you everyone

Free?
09-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Hello. Yes I am new.

I wrote in spanish because my blog is written in that language. I think is better that way so that the people who doesn't understand spanish doesn´t bother to check it.

Thank you everyone

Viss ir labi, neuztraucies daudz.

Rutegard
09-17-2009, 04:49 AM
Hello. Yes I am new.

Thank you everyone

right, but this is an english forum...so...