PDA

View Full Version : The offspring collection (ebay)

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-19-2009, 07:43 PM
Hello there fellas!

Last month i got fired from my job and this time i really need money. That's the reason i'm trying to sell my whole The Offspring collection. I'm here just to ask for some support, not stupid oppinions or comments :mad:, and of course, sell it.

Some of you know what i have and know that it's a big collection. I advice people who's starting collecting to buy it.

Some of you will think that's too expensive, but please, consider the quantity of itens (+150) and the free shipping costs, it won't be that expensive, it's a fair price.;)

My good friend "SkuM" is making the ad for me on Ebay, so, if you have any questions about the collection or want to make any offer, please talk to me.

I'm a known member here in community by other members, i don't think we'll have any kind of trouble in this "trust" thing. But, whatever the buyer needs of information about me, i can give you.

That's it, God bless you guys and please enjoy it. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300349482809 (updated ad)

Gustavo
09-19-2009, 07:58 PM
I unfortunately can't afford to buy his collection, but I've bought some magazines from this guy, and it all worked out pretty fine, he's a die-hard fan and wouldn't mess up with another fan.

Oh, Felipe, good luck. :)

SelfEsteem94
09-20-2009, 12:27 AM
i look at the price and i think,
damn thats a shitload of money,
but part of me thinks its not enough.
xD

Jojan
09-20-2009, 01:55 AM
Let me see...

SkuM
09-20-2009, 07:05 AM
I put this on eBay to Felipe, he is a trusted one here and my eBay profile is 100% with almost 50 feedbacks. Although I think it is sad sell all the collection, he's got his reasons, so good luck my friend.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-20-2009, 07:12 AM
I unfortunately can't afford to buy his collection, but I've bought some magazines from this guy, and it all worked out pretty fine, he's a die-hard fan and wouldn't mess up with another fan.

Oh, Felipe, good luck. :)

Thanks a lot man! Really appreciate your support! ;)

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-20-2009, 07:14 AM
i look at the price and i think,
damn thats a shitload of money,
but part of me thinks its not enough.
xD

It'll depend on how much you want it. I tell you that i've spend at least 2x more to buy all that. Who collects it can confirm that.

But you know, if you're really interested, please make an offer.

SkuM
09-20-2009, 07:15 AM
Felipe asked me to fix shipping info, so here is the new link to it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300349482809

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-20-2009, 07:16 AM
I put this on eBay to Felipe, he is a trusted one here and my eBay profile is 100% with almost 50 feedbacks. Although I think it is sad sell all the collection, he's got his reasons, so good luck my friend.

Another one supporting me, that's a good think!

"SkuM" and "iGustavo" are becoming the die hard collectords from Brazil now. Please, respect them!

offspring_freak_3
09-20-2009, 07:34 AM
You can all trust Felipe, I know him for years now, he's a good guy.
I bought a few things from him a few years ago, he even went to a local shop to buy me an shirt hahaha
So yeah, Felipe has my support too.
Too bad he's selling the collection, I know how hard it is to gather all that stuff, specialy if you live in Brazil.

Zee
09-20-2009, 08:36 AM
I think I'll consider buying this, but doesn't it cost hell of a lot to ship to Finland from Brazil?

It would make my collection... hmm perfect and I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. :D

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-20-2009, 08:49 AM
I think I'll consider buying this, but doesn't it cost hell of a lot to ship to Finland from Brazil?

It would make my collection... hmm perfect and I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. :D

Hey Zee, how is it going?

Express (5 to 7 days): US$ 230,00
Economic (15 to 17 days): US$ 118,00

Considering i'm sending with all CD cases, wich make it's heavier. But if you choose Economic, i'll pay the shipping costsand you got all cd cases.

Hope you can buy it!

Tijs
09-20-2009, 09:21 AM
For a brief moment I considered it, but then I figured I'd rather continue to build my own collection instead of having someone elses collection.

Oh man that must hurt to sell all of that though...

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-20-2009, 09:40 AM
For a brief moment I considered it, but then I figured I'd rather continue to build my own collection instead of having someone elses collection.

Oh man that must hurt to sell all of that though...

I always was the type of person who loves trading stuff, i made this with all my collections. This collection can be used for trade too.

I think it's worse collect without having money for it, or sell it for an unfair price, honestly. It's pretty hard to collect living in Brazil.

And of course, it's cool to collect item by item ;)

Zee
09-21-2009, 08:09 AM
Hey Zee, how is it going?

Express (5 to 7 days): US$ 230,00
Economic (15 to 17 days): US$ 118,00

Considering i'm sending with all CD cases, wich make it's heavier. But if you choose Economic, i'll pay the shipping costsand you got all cd cases.

Hope you can buy it!

Going well... you? :D

Just a little time and I'll probably buy this stuff... I'll use poker and betting to get the amount of money for "free"... or lose 'em. :p

Jojan
09-21-2009, 08:31 AM
I just want four or so of them really badly. So I won't buy the full thing. You could make more money from just selling them or in smaller sets.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-21-2009, 09:54 AM
I just want four or so of them really badly. So I won't buy the full thing. You could make more money from just selling them or in smaller sets.

I already considered that, but the problem is sell the good stuff and keep the basic things that nobody want to buy, in case the official cds. And make a lot of ads will be difficult too. Let's see how it ends, probably i try to sell in sets later.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Going well... you? :D

Just a little time and I'll probably buy this stuff... I'll use poker and betting to get the amount of money for "free"... or lose 'em. :p

Take your time, i want to sell it in 30 days (ebay time), later i'll probably try to sell in separated sets.

Hope you won the money hurry, good luck!

Blackball_
09-21-2009, 10:10 AM
man felipe sad to see you are really going through with selling this but i guess you have your reasons too..

cool though.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-21-2009, 10:45 AM
man felipe sad to see you are really going through with selling this but i guess you have your reasons too..

cool though.

Just trying, you know, it's not urgent but i got fired this money, every money will be welcome.

See ya.

Jojan
09-21-2009, 11:08 AM
I already considered that, but the problem is sell the good stuff and keep the basic things that nobody want to buy, in case the official cds. And make a lot of ads will be difficult too. Let's see how it ends, probably i try to sell in sets later.

Sell off the things people want and give the rest to charity or second hand stores.

Blackball_
09-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Sell off the things people want and give the rest to charity or second hand stores.

why dont you buy everything then keep the ones you want and sell everything else ?

Jojan
09-21-2009, 01:05 PM
why dont you buy everything then keep the ones you want and sell everything else ?

The collections contains too much crap.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-21-2009, 01:41 PM
The collections contains too much crap.

Everything here is from offspring collection, i'm not selling t-shirts, cd-r, cuts from magazines, pictures, etc. that's what you can call crap.

SkuM
09-21-2009, 05:21 PM
actually I asked something like it to him too (sell some itens to me), but he's right about selling all togheter for the reason he got (get money)... I think he wouldn't get the same ammount selling them one by one...

Beheaded
09-22-2009, 01:45 AM
Damn, if someone buy these collection, I need a few cds from the collection. Like the "I wanna be sedated"-Promo. =) PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

MAXTER
09-22-2009, 02:02 AM
Damn, if someone buy these collection, I need a few cds from the collection. Like the "I wanna be sedated"-Promo. =) PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

I'm looking for too!!!! :D

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-22-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm looking for too!!!! :D

I got 2x!

It's from Brazil and rare even here. I got almost all brazilian single version, i think it's only missing Original Prankster, but i know where to buy it really cheap (like US$ 15,00).

SkuM
09-22-2009, 08:20 AM
hmm where? I didn't have too hehe.

Beheaded
09-22-2009, 12:35 PM
I got 2x!

It's from Brazil and rare even here. I got almost all brazilian single version, i think it's only missing Original Prankster, but i know where to buy it really cheap (like US$ 15,00).

Couldn't you sell or buy one for me? There's no chance to get one in Germany, except for ebay. :/

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Couldn't you sell or buy one for me? There's no chance to get one in Germany, except for ebay. :/

I can't take it off from collection. If nobody buy it, i'll think on selling in separated lots. Today i bought the original prankster from brazil. I think i got now all brazillian singles. Have no idea if there's other titles.

WDYGAJ
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
Want You Bad
Original Prankster
I Wanna Be Sedated

If anybody know anyone, please let us know.

dexter12296566
09-22-2009, 06:20 PM
i want it but i dont got enough money

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Unfortunately, nobody have.

Beheaded
09-23-2009, 12:14 AM
Maybe I would have the money, but I don't wanna buy the whole collection cause I only miss 2-3 CDs (except the bootlges) of your collection. And I couldn't resell the other stuff (would break my heart, don't know why).

And another point why I wouldn't buy the whole collection: you spend a lot of work and blood for collecting all that stuff. I wouldn't feel good to "steal" your beautiful collection. I know it isn't really a steal, but..........don't know how to explain.

I found it really hard to read that you have to sell your collection. I hope Dexter or Noodles reads about your auction and buy your collection and gave it back to you! Really! You are such a big fan. It hurts me. I'm really sorry for you.:(

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Maybe I would have the money, but I don't wanna buy the whole collection cause I only miss 2-3 CDs (except the bootlges) of your collection. And I couldn't resell the other stuff (would break my heart, don't know why).

And another point why I wouldn't buy the whole collection: you spend a lot of work and blood for collecting all that stuff. I wouldn't feel good to "steal" your beautiful collection. I know it isn't really a steal, but..........don't know how to explain.

I found it really hard to read that you have to sell your collection. I hope Dexter or Noodles reads about your auction and buy your collection and gave it back to you! Really! You are such a big fan. It hurts me. I'm really sorry for you.:(

I really respect your oppinion, but i'm not sad about trying to sell it, honestly.

If the band want to buy it, let me know so i need to send them my account number hehehe. There will be no problem!

Maybe you guys can make a donation stuff "Help a poor brazillian guy to win some money" hehehehe.

chriiis
09-23-2009, 07:48 AM
I want the whole collection. How many money? I live in Argentina.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
I want the whole collection. How many money? I live in Argentina.

Hello Chriiis, how is it going? Long time no talking.

Don't you read my first message? Please, click on this link to get all the details. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300349482809

lenchnikin
09-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Thanks guys, had a quick check and realized that I had assigned the throttle to my z axis as well, and thats what I was trying to invert. Cleared that and inverted my "flight control collective" instead and it works like a dream.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks guys, had a quick check and realized that I had assigned the throttle to my z axis as well, and thats what I was trying to invert. Cleared that and inverted my "flight control collective" instead and it works like a dream.

What ?

SkuM
09-24-2009, 07:50 PM

what did you smoke?

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-25-2009, 08:20 AM
what did you smoke?

Probably he wrote here a message from other post or from other website's forum.

Zee
09-27-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm still thinking about it... it depends of my business'. :D I still got 23 days left to decide though, right?

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-27-2009, 07:12 AM
I'm still thinking about it... it depends of my business'. :D I still got 23 days left to decide though, right?

It's not me the one who decides that, it's up to you!

Faster, better! hehehe

Beheaded
09-27-2009, 08:35 AM

If you but the colelction, would you sell one of the "I wanna be sedated"-Promos? :P So you can get some of your money back. ;) Think about it. =)

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-27-2009, 10:14 AM
If you but the colelction, would you sell one of the "I wanna be sedated"-Promos? :P So you can get some of your money back. ;) Think about it. =)

How much you can pay for it? Honestly...

MAXTER
09-27-2009, 10:18 AM
How much you can pay for it? Honestly...

10-12 euros???? :)

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-27-2009, 11:38 AM

Just asking, i can't sell it. Probably Zee would sell it for you guys.

MAXTER
09-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Just asking, i can't sell it. Probably Zee would sell it for you guys.

alright!!!

Blackball_
09-27-2009, 01:18 PM
we got power 2 party animal.

fo sale on tha ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150376145095

Beheaded
09-27-2009, 01:50 PM
20 Euro. Or something. I think we will find a good price for it. ;)

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-27-2009, 03:16 PM
we got power 2 party animal.

fo sale on tha ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150376145095

That's a good one!

Polish
09-27-2009, 10:14 PM
It looks like this is now an ebay thread! I dug up some old offspring pendants and necklaces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220486281271

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-28-2009, 12:28 PM
It looks like this is now an ebay thread! I dug up some old offspring pendants and necklaces.

Good luck for we all who's trying to sell offspring stuff!

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-28-2009, 12:28 PM
I can't take it off from collection. If nobody buy it, i'll think on selling in separated lots. Today i bought the original prankster from brazil. I think i got now all brazillian singles. Have no idea if there's other titles.

WDYGAJ
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
Want You Bad
Original Prankster
I Wanna Be Sedated

If anybody know anyone, please let us know.

I got now Original Prankster brazillian version, it can be added on the whole set...

nightvision
09-28-2009, 12:46 PM

Thanks A LOT for the link! That shit is mine now! :)

Polish
09-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks A LOT for the link! That shit is mine now! :)

Sweet. I'm glad it all went to someone on here. I will throw in a little something extra in that case. I should be able to ship it out today. :D

nightvision
09-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Sweet. I'm glad it all went to someone on here. I will throw in a little something extra in that case. I should be able to ship it out today. :D

Awesome! In my hurry I didn't even realise it was your auction, I just thought you found the link :) Really awesome stuff there to a good price. I have a bikechain bracelet and I paid about $30 for that alone so this is a damn good deal.

-Samantha-
09-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Thats a pretty impressive collection you have:D
I cant afford it though, but if i could i would buy it and give it back to you:).
You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into it.
By the way, where did you get it all from???

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-29-2009, 07:08 AM
Thats a pretty impressive collection you have:D
I cant afford it though, but if i could i would buy it and give it back to you:).
You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into it.
By the way, where did you get it all from???

90% of it my brothers who lived in US bought all of it from Ebay.com

It wasn't hard to get all of it, i only took long time to win money to buy. If you have money you can get all of it really fast, except some rare items, but there's not so many rare items from The Offspring "collection".

And if anyone give it back for me i would try to sell it again! I don't want it anymore!

See you around New Zeland beaches! ;)

Beheaded
09-29-2009, 07:59 AM
And if anyone give it back for me i would try to sell it again! I don't want it anymore!
WHAT? Why? You don't love your collection anymore?

~|Vredina|~
09-29-2009, 08:08 AM

Probably he doesn't like The Offspring anymore. :confused:

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Honestly, i respect their music for what it did for me through my life. Unfortunately i can't say the same about the members, they are close only to a few fans, i can understand that...and of course i'm not in these few people.

In the past their music and information about the band were all i had, i've spent all my time collecting and listening The Offspring, but you know, nowadays i believe in other things, first of all in a real and present God, and i really can't feel same way i felt before about them, it happened really natural, cant explain.

That's the real reason i'm trying to sell it. I can't keep these things in my closet anymore, i prefer to "give" it for people who think The Offspring "is all they have in their lifes".

Whatever, don't know why i'm saying that...

~|Vredina|~
09-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Honestly, i respect their music for what it did for me through my life. Unfortunately i can't say the same about the members, they are close only to a few fans, i can understand that...and of course i'm not in these few people.

In the past their music and information about the band were all i had, i've spent all my time collecting and listening The Offspring, but you know, nowadays i believe in other things, first of all in a real and present God, and i really can't feel same way i felt before about them, it happened really natural, cant explain.

That's the real reason i'm trying to sell it. I can't keep these things in my closet anymore, i prefer to "give" it for people who think The Offspring "is all they have in their lifes".

Whatever, don't know why i'm saying that...

I think everyone will understand you. :)
Of course it's up to you to decide what to do with all of your offspring stuff.
There's a lot of people who want to buy it, too bad I can't afford it. :(

osmodiar
09-30-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm willing to buy this:

! The Offspring - Self Titled (1989) VINYL
[I bought it sealed but unfortunately this version comes without the lyric sheet.
Brand New]

from you for a reasonable price if you don't sell the whole package.... or as soon as you want =P

how many time has it been used? and is it in good condition?

thanks for your answer :) contact me so we can discuss it! mic98_1@hotmail.com

Mike, aka osmodiar

FelipeOffspringBrazil
09-30-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm willing to buy this:

! The Offspring - Self Titled (1989) VINYL
[I bought it sealed but unfortunately this version comes without the lyric sheet.
Brand New]

from you for a reasonable price if you don't sell the whole package.... or as soon as you want =P

how many time has it been used? and is it in good condition?

thanks for your answer :) contact me so we can discuss it! mic98_1@hotmail.com

Mike, aka osmodiar

Hello there, thanks for your interest...

I never played this, it's brand new. If i would sell it i will ask at least US$ 60,00. But only later we can talk about that.

Blackball_
09-30-2009, 02:29 PM

this happened to me too.

i loved looking for stuff, buying them, waiting on them, looking at them particularly from foreign countries with diff artwork and all that stuff. pic discs and cool vinyl etc...

but i dont put mine out on show. i got my enjoyment from collecting things not for displaying things.. they were mostly in boxes and vinyl boxes just sitting doing nothing so i thought i may as well sell it.

i think its okay.. some people bought stuff from me to start or make their own collections better.. then maybe some day theyll get bored and sell stuff onto someone new..

:)

osmodiar
09-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Hello there, thanks for your interest...

I never played this, it's brand new. If i would sell it i will ask at least US$ 60,00. But only later we can talk about that.

sure we'll talk about it at the end, but know that i'm still interested :)

FelipeOffspringBrazil
10-01-2009, 09:03 AM
this happened to me too.

i loved looking for stuff, buying them, waiting on them, looking at them particularly from foreign countries with diff artwork and all that stuff. pic discs and cool vinyl etc...

but i dont put mine out on show. i got my enjoyment from collecting things not for displaying things.. they were mostly in boxes and vinyl boxes just sitting doing nothing so i thought i may as well sell it.

i think its okay.. some people bought stuff from me to start or make their own collections better.. then maybe some day theyll get bored and sell stuff onto someone new..

:)

We got a "bad" habit of collecting hehehe

I heard someone saying that you can realize you're kind of sick when you keep your stuff sealed. That's really a weird thing. But i like it!

Zee
10-06-2009, 02:47 PM
It was up to one ManUtd's goal that I would've bought this right away... I had a bet of three football games and their exact scores, but I missed ManU for one goal. Dammit... but many bookers have a lot of bonus' where they double your deposits, and now I'm relying on Anaheim in the NHL today. I'm positive I'll be able to collect the money this way in 13 days. :D It's not so risky when I collect all the bonus' from different places.

Blackball_
10-11-2009, 03:51 PM
someone should buy this. they will instantly get a massive penis as well.

FelipeOffspringBrazil
10-13-2009, 12:22 PM
someone should buy this. they will instantly get a massive penis as well.

Right on !

FelipeOffspringBrazil
10-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Last day... :(

Zee
10-19-2009, 09:19 PM
On this weekend I'll make the decision about it, is this okay for you? Check out your PM and please answer me there, thanks... :)

Beheaded
10-29-2009, 05:14 AM
So, what's going on with the collection. Still got interest in some cds and stuff. Will you sell your collection seperated or some as a single auction?

FelipeOffspringBrazil
10-31-2009, 03:43 AM
So, what's going on with the collection. Still got interest in some cds and stuff. Will you sell your collection seperated or some as a single auction?

Yes i will.

I have some weird problems with my Ebay account, i'm trying to figure out what's happening. Using Ebay will be a lot easier.

If i can't i would sell here. I tell you guys.

Beheaded
10-31-2009, 06:12 AM
Great! =)